• This topic is locked This topic is locked
54 replies to this topic

#21 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 10 November 2011 - 03:28 PM

Saika Lucy Brown {18} & Nicolo Dayton Kelly {18}
Ace Nicolo Kelly {nb}

Sai & Nic w/ Ace

#22 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 05:55 PM

My name is Hana Madison Baker. I'm 18 years old and have been with my boyfriend, Luca Denzel Harris for 3 years. A few weeks before the end of the school year I discover I was pregnant. When I told Luca, he was scared, but promises to stay with me. On the day of my school dance i sit down with my families to tell them. my parents were horrified and throw me out of the house. Luckily, Luca's parents are more open towards the idea and welcomed me to stay. Everyone is very nice to me, and I decided that this is exactly the sort of environment I wanted to raise my baby in. Luca's family helped me to prepare for the birth, turning the spare room into a nursery and buying baby supplies. Finally the day arrives and I give birth to a healthy baby boy.

DH: Luca Denzel Harris - 18
DW: Hana Madison Baker - 18
DS: Landon Dante Harris - Newborn

#23 brittany111

brittany111

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 01:50 AM

ME: Kaya Madison Walker-18
BF: Rocco Deon Kelly-18

DD: Jade Hana Kelly- Walker-nb

#24 rhaego

rhaego

Epic Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • 1,896 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 12:56 PM

DG: Mika Charlotte Rosenberg (18) (surname link isn't working)
DB: Emiliano Darren King (18) "Emil"

DS: Camden Adriano King (nb)

#25 cleo

cleo

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, drawing, playing computer games, photography and going on baby name genie

Posted 10 May 2012 - 04:34 AM

hi my name is kaori madison cullen and in 18 years old. ive been with my boyfriend lucca deion anderson for 3 years, hes 18 to. a few weeks bofore the end of the school year, i find out that im pregnant. when i tell lucca he promises to stay with me. i was scared but he told me everything will be ok. on the day of a school dance, we tell my parents and they are hoffified. they tell me to pack my stuff and get out. i was so upset and tererfied but lucca said it will be alright. our next stop was to tell luccas family. once we told them they where open towards the idea. after lucca told them my parents kicked me out, they said i could stay there. everyone here is very nice to me and i decided that is exactly the sort of envioment i want to raise our baby in. we turned one of the spare bedrooms into a babies room and brought everything we need. on the 15th of may i went into labour. after 5 hours of hard labour i gave birth to my little boy. he was born at 14:45 and weighted 5 pounds and 6 ounces. he looked so much like his dad. we named him
christopher taji rocco anderosn

me and lucca at the beach
me and christopher

#26 EmilieKay

EmilieKay

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 210 posts
  • Interests:playing the piano,playing the violin,reading,baking,cooking,taking care of kids,sewing,teaching piano,playing the mandolin

Posted 10 May 2012 - 09:57 AM

You're 18 years old and have been with your boyfriend (who is also 18) for 3 years. A few weeks before the end of the school year you discover you're pregnant. When you tell him he is scared, but promises to stay with you. On the day of your school dance you sit down with your families to tell them. Your parents are horrified and throw you out of the house. Luckily, his parents are more open towards the idea and welcome you to stay. Everyone is very nice to you, and you decide that this is exactly the sort of environment you want to raise your baby in. Your boyfriend's family help you to prepare for the birth, turning the spare room into a nursery and buying baby supplies. Finally the day arrives and you give birth to a healthy baby.
Me: Kaya Madison Gray
Him: Dante Elon Thomas
Baby: Savannah Taya-Liliana Thomas

#27 MissJay

MissJay

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 10:30 AM

You're 18 years old and have been with your boyfriend (who is also 18) for 3 years. A few weeks before the end of the school year you discover you're pregnant. When you tell him he is scared, but promises to stay with you. On the day of your school dance you sit down with your families to tell them. Your parents are horrified and throw you out of the house. Luckily, his parents are more open towards the idea and welcome you to stay. Everyone is very nice to you, and you decide that this is exactly the sort of environment you want to raise your baby in. Your boyfriend's family help you to prepare for the birth, turning the spare room into a nursery and buying baby supplies. Finally the day arrives and you give birth to a healthy baby.

Kami Madison Taylor [18] & Lucca Demarco Anderson [18] welcome:

DD: Mya Suki Anderson [nb]

#28 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 12:34 PM

You're 18 years old and have been with your boyfriend for 3 years. A few weeks before the end of the school year you discover you're pregnant. When you tell him he is scared, but promises to stay with you. On the day of your school dance you sit down with your families to tell them. Your parents are horrified and throw you out of the house. Luckily, his parents are more open towards the idea and welcome you to stay. Everyone is very nice to you, and you decide that this is exactly the sort of environment you want to raise your baby in. Your boyfriend's family help you to prepare for the birth, turning the spare room into a nursery and buying baby supplies. Finally the day arrives and you give birth to a healthy baby girl!

ME Hanna Audrey Jones {18}
BF Matteo Darius Walker {18}

DD Grace Adriana [Walker] {NB}

#29 hollyann

hollyann

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 10:26 AM

Kaya Madison Brown {18} & Matteo Dion Williams {18}

Welcome Landon Giovanni Brown-Williams

#30 BabyNameRater

BabyNameRater

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 01:03 AM

My name is Marise Savannah Winters and I am 18 years old and have been with my boyfriend, Marcello James Matrin (who is also 18) for 3 years. A few weeks before the end of the school year I discovered I was pregnant. When I told him he was scared, but promised to stay with me. On the day of our school dance we sat down with our families to tell them. My parents were horrified and threw me out of the house. Luckily, his parents are more open towards the idea and welcomed me to stay. Everyone is very nice to me, and I decided that this is exactly the sort of environment I wanted to raise our baby in. James' family help me to prepare for the birth, turning the spare room into a nursery and buying baby supplies. Finally the day arrives and I give birth to a healthy baby girl we name, Emily Francesca Martin.

The Winters-Martin Family

DW: Marise Savannah Winters [18] & DH: Marcello James Matrin [18]

DD: Emily Francesca Martin [NB]

#31 HMR

HMR

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:57 PM

Hi I'm Kioko Madison Barker and 18 years old and have been with your boyfriend Maximo Kenan Wright (who is also 18) for 3 years. A few weeks before the end of the school year you discover you're pregnant. When you tell him he is scared, but promises to stay with you. On the day of your school dance you sit down with your families to tell them. Your parents are horrified and throw you out of the house. Luckily, his parents are more open towards the idea and welcome you to stay. Everyone is very nice to you, and you decide that this is exactly the sort of environment you want to raise your baby in. Your boyfriend's family help you to prepare for the birth, turning the spare room into a nursery and buying baby supplies. Finally the day arrives and you give birth to a healthy baby girl, Lauren Hana Aria Wright.

#32 Amanda Lynn

Amanda Lynn

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,146 posts
  • Interests:writing, reading, playing name games.

Posted 22 August 2012 - 08:54 AM

You're 18 years old and have been with your boyfriend (who is also 18) for 3 years. A few weeks before the end of the school year you discover you're pregnant. When you tell him he is scared, but promises to stay with you. On the day of your school dance you sit down with your families to tell them. Your parents are horrified and throw you out of the house. Luckily, his parents are more open towards the idea and welcome you to stay. Everyone is very nice to you, and you decide that this is exactly the sort of environment you want to raise your baby in. Your boyfriend's family helps you to prepare for the birth, turning the spare room into a nursery and buying baby supplies. Finally the day arrives and you give birth to a healthy baby.

You: Hana Emily Edwards “Hana” {18}
Boyfriend: Matteo Darius Walker {18}
DD: Ava Midori Bianca Walker “Ava” {nb}

#33 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 22 August 2012 - 09:31 AM

Nikki Madison Jarvis

+

Antonio Malik White

=

Brayden Akio Dante White

~~~

The White Family

Tony, Nikki, and Brayden

#34 keladry12

keladry12

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 12:33 AM

Mariko Grace Cressingham
Arlo Malik Martin
and their son
Oliver Kenta Maurizio Martin

#35 .:alexandra:.

.:alexandra:.

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts
  • Interests:linguistics, psychology, books, conspiracy theories (within reason), equality, space/astrology, names

Posted 26 August 2012 - 10:05 PM

Kaya Madison Brooks and Dante Demarco Lee
DS: Tyler Demarco Lee

#36 Tessa-J

Tessa-J

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 08:27 AM

Me: Taya Katelyn Weston
My bf: Paolo Coby Brown
Child: Lillian Suki Weston-Brown

#37 ABR

ABR

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 602 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 07:56 PM

Me: Hayleigh Elizabeth Barnes

Him: Antonio *AJ* Jelani Thompson

Our Son: Kendall Lucca Barnes- Thompson

Posted Image

#38 Talto11

Talto11

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 196 posts
  • Interests:Love Love Love Babies:)

Posted 08 September 2012 - 06:19 PM

Kaya Madison Baker (18) and Lucca Elroi Walker (18)
with:

Brayden Lucca Walker (nb) nn. Brady
Posted Image

#39 MeganMoxie

MeganMoxie

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 741 posts
  • Interests:Education (I'm a teacher). Being online, reading and tv. I love to shop, but I can't afford it anymore lol.

Posted 08 September 2012 - 07:23 PM

My name is Miya Fae Cuthbertson (19)
Boyfriend: Davide Tavon Nguyen (19)
Son: Westcot Kenji Cuthen (nb)

Me:
Posted Image

Davide:
Posted Image

Wescot:
Posted Image

#40 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer