Photo

Possible Siblings

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Poll: Which Name? (15 member(s) have cast votes)

Which Girl Name Fits Best with Siblings?

1. Adalyn Victoria (6 votes [40.00%])

Percentage of vote: 40.00%

2. Catherine Juliet (3 votes [20.00%])

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

3. Aubree Leighton (1 votes [6.67%])

Percentage of vote: 6.67%

4. Cordelia Grace (4 votes [26.67%])

Percentage of vote: 26.67%

5. Tatum Everly (1 votes [6.67%])

Percentage of vote: 6.67%

Which Boy Name Fits Best With Siblings?

1. Liam Bentley (5 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

2. Christian Bentley (5 votes [33.33%])

3. Noah Bentley (5 votes [33.33%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Lazuli

Lazuli

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,157 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 05:50 PM

Siblings:
Nathaniel Christopher
Alana Mae
Cadence Alexandra Elizabeth
Clarissa Marie

I realize my boys names aren't as diverse as my girls.

#2 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 08:34 PM

I voted for Cordelia and think it fits really well, for some reason I think it would be a good idea if you had another girl to stick to the C theme you have going on. My next thought is I think it would be good to stick to the C theme with a boy but, it's less necessary in my view, I voted for Noah since It was my favorite of the names and sounded best, IMO, with the middle name choice.

#3 Barbie

Barbie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:Writing, reading, sign language, riding horses, volunteering, working with children, and teaching martial arts!

Posted 27 July 2013 - 08:58 PM

I voted for Christian and Aubree in an effort to have a bigger variation in beginnings. All the names ate cute and simple though, and would work well as sibs :)

#4 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 28 July 2013 - 10:52 AM

I voted for Cordelia and Noah. I wouldn't go with Christian as Christopher is Nate's middle name, but I do think Noah fits the best with your children's names. Cordelia goes best from the girls IMO.

#5 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts
  • Interests:Marilyn Manson, Five Finger Death Punch, being a creepy cute princess, being a wolf puppy, Harry Potter, Ravenclaw, Supernatural, Dean Winchester, the fall season, Halloween, sparkly things, the moon, the stars... The whole galaxy, the element air, learning of different religions/cultures, especially the more unconventional ones.

Posted 28 July 2013 - 02:59 PM

I voted for Cordelia Grace, but I think Cordelia Juliet would be perfect. Noah Bentley for the boys is my favorite. :-)

#6 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 28 July 2013 - 04:48 PM

Had a hard time deciding between Noah and Liam for boys, though I don't care for Christian. Both soo handsome <3

#7 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts
  • Interests:Marilyn Manson, Five Finger Death Punch, being a creepy cute princess, being a wolf puppy, Harry Potter, Ravenclaw, Supernatural, Dean Winchester, the fall season, Halloween, sparkly things, the moon, the stars... The whole galaxy, the element air, learning of different religions/cultures, especially the more unconventional ones.

Posted 28 July 2013 - 06:42 PM

I wish I could change my vote... I LOVE Adalyn Victoria!! Although I don't absolutely LOVE Victoria, Adalyn is so perfect. So maybe rethink middle names for Addie (Adalyn).
  • Lazuli likes this

#8 Lazuli

Lazuli

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,157 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 06:57 PM

I wish I knew how you could too! Looks like it goes Adalyn, Cordelia and Catherine in order of favorites. I'm liking Catherine now but it might change. I'll be honest. I am swayed by Kate Middleton to use this name. LOL. Cordelia Grace is subject to change to Cordelia Juliet or Cordelia Autumn. But, my husband stated he liked Grace (when I asked him if he liked Greyson) and it would work. Every once in a while, Tatum becomes a favorite of mine but it's fleeting.

Noah has always been a favorite of mine but not my husband's. He's stuck between Liam and Christian. Though, at the moment, he likes Gunner.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users