Grayson & Sienna Davis +

Liam(+ Ace), Sparrow, Lucy, Ella, Ben, Forrest, Gideon, Oliver, & Emerson

#22 The Future Mrs B

The Future Mrs B

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,094 posts
  • Interests:Music, names and my friends.

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:28 AM

You: Scarlet Pearl Collins (33)
-Eyes: Blue
-Hair: Brown
-Major: Physics (wanting a job as a high school teacher)
-Job: Teacher
-New Job: Hairdresser

Husband: Logan Kennedy Smith (35)

DS: Benjamin Noah Collins (17)
-Eyes: Green
-Hair: Blonde
-Father: Caleb Noah Henderson
-Pet: Bugs (Rabbit)

DGS: Raiden Kyler Collins (nb)
-Eyes: Green
-Hair: Blonde

DSD: Wren Octavia Smith
-Eyes: Brown (17)
-Hair: Black

DD: Laura Antonia Lopez-Collins (12)
-Father: Andreas Jonah Lopez

DS: Alec Emilian Lopez-Collins (12)
-Hair: White

DS: Alexander Jonah Lopez-Collins (10)
-Hair: White

DSS: Hawk Orion Smith (10)
-Eyes: Brown
-Hair: Black

DS: Leander Jude Smith (2)

DS: Carter Sebastian Smith (nb)

Where: Albany, New York

#23 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:16 PM

Round 1
My name is Hazel Prudence Evans. I have blue eyes, and blonde hair.

My boyfriend is called Cameron Matthew Hayes. He has hazel eyes, and blonde hair.

We're 16 years old, and have just started our junior year of high-school in Harrisburg, Pennysylvania.

Round 2
I'm pregnant! Unfortunately, Cameron wants nothing to do with the baby.

My parents said they'll help me though.I have a little boy who has my blue eyes and both mine and Cameron's blonde hair. I named him Sebastian Heath Evans.

Round 3
Three years later, and I've finished my first year at college doing a degree in Accounting.
I've met a great guy named Everett Gideon Wright who has green eyes and blonde hair.
He's taking a degree in English Literature.

Round 4
It's two years later and I've moved in with Everett. He's working as a Journalist and I'm working as an Accountant.
I've discovered I'm pregnant, and we have faternal boy/girl twins.
We name them James Quentin Wright and Madeline Colette Wright.
They have green eyes and blonde hair.

Round 5
Everett was killed in an accident whilst researching a story, and now I'm pregnant again.
I don't think I can handle this, but there's no way I can get rid of the baby.
I have a little boy, who I name Frederick Everett Wright after his dad.
He has green eyes and blonde hair.

Round 6
A single mom at 24 with 4 kids under 9! I must be mad! I've decided to move back home with my parents for some help with the kids.
Unfortunately no one is hiring Accountants at the moment, so I've had to take a job as a Waitress. It's not great, but it pays the bills.
Bastian has asked for a dog for his birthday, and after Everett dying, and him having to move away from all his friends, I've relented.
We get a chocolate labrador named Bailey.

Round 7
It's four years later, and I've met a wonderful man named Parker Keegan Moore.
We met outside the school gates, and he has blue eyes, and brown hair.
He has two kids, a son named West Luciano Moore in Bastian's class, and a daughter named Clove Olivia Moore in Freddie's class. West has hazel eyes and blonde hair. Clove has blue eyes and blonde hair.

Round 8
It's three years later and Parker proposed. We got married two months later. I adopted his kids and he adopted mine.
I discover I'm pregnant again! I thought I was done after Freddie, but obviously not.
We have twin boys, we name them Gideon Austin Moore and Adrian Chase Moore.

They have blue eyes and blonde hair

Round 9
It's two years later and Sebastian has just told me He's gotten his girlfriend pregnant. I hoped my children would be a little older than I was when they had kids, but at least I know Bastian will never do what his father did and well be a part of his child's life.
I had a bit of a shock after that too, I'm pregnant as well, and we're due in the same week. Things are going to get a bit hectic around here!
Bastian has a son named Colt Teagan Moore-Whittaker, with blonde hair and grey eyes.
Two hours later, I have a son as well who we name Emerson Asher Moore, with blonde hair and blue eyes.

The Moore Family

DH: Parker Keegan Moore {38}

DW: Hazel Prudence Moore {33}

DS: Sebastian Heath Moore {17}

DSS: West Luciano Moore {17}

DS/DD: James Quentin Moore & Madeline Colette Moore {12}

DS: Frederick Everett Wright {9}

DSD: Clove Olivia Moore {9}

DS/DS: Gideon Austin Moore & Adrian Chase Moore {2}

DS: Emerson Asher Moore {0}

Dog: Bailey {11}

Parker and Hazel Moore; with Sebastian, West, James, Madeline, Frederick, Clove, Gideon, Adrian & Emerson + Bailey

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Moore-Whittacker Family

DBF: Sebastian Heath Moore {17}

DGF: Jaqueline Leigh Whittacker {17}

DS: Colt Teagan Moore-Whittaker {0}

Sebastian and Jaqueline Moore-Whittacker; with Colt.

#24 BabyNameRater

BabyNameRater

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:57 PM

My name is Poppy Rosamund Collins and I've just started my Junior year of High School in Albany, New York and have the rest of my life in front of me. I have a boyfriend whose name is Caspar Ethan Hayes. I have Hazel Eyes and "White" Hair while Ethan has Blue Eyes and Brown Hair.

Mid-way through the year I discover I'm pregnant! Unfortunately, Caspar doesn't want anything to do with the baby, but I decide to keep it after my parents promise to help me while I'm at school. I give birth to a baby girl named Anastasia Rosamund Collins. She has her fathers Blue Eyesand my incredibly light "White" Hair.

It's three years later, and I have just finished my first year at college. I've met a new guy, Ethan Abel King, (Ironic Isn't it) and he loves spending time with Anastasia and I. We both study Engineering at the college, I major in Agricultural Engineering and he majors in Chemical Engineering. Ethan has Blue Eyes and Blonde Hair.

It's 2 years later and I've finished college and moved in with my boyfriend. We've both settled down into careers, and Anastasia, now 5, has started school when I find out I'm pregnant with twins! Ethan now works as a Firefighter and I work as an Accountant. Later that year I give birth to boy/girl twins we name Lyle Oliver King and Arrietty Matilda King. They both have Blue Eyes like Ethan, Lyle has Blonde Hair making him an exact replica of Ethan and Arrietty has my light "White" Hair, making her nearly identical to Anastasia.

Ethan was killed in an accident at work 20 months after Lyle and Arrietty are born. Two months later, I discover I'm pregnant again. Although I don't think I can really handle another child right now, I can't bear to lose this tie to Ethan. I later give birth to a baby girl I name Charlotte Ethana King. She has Hazel Eyes and Blonde Hair.

I'm now 24 years old, and have 4 kids aged 8, 3, 3, 1, and they're a handful. I decide to move back home, where my parents have offered to help me raise the kids. Unfortunately, no one is hiring people for my chosen career at the moment, but I manage to find something to pay the bills and become a Maid. Anastasia had asked for a pet for her birthday, and after the passing of Ethan, I gave in to cheer them up. I get her a male Rabbit that she names Bugs.

It's four years later, and Charlotte is just starting school. I start chatting to another parent, Grayson River Moore who has Grey Eyes and Brown Hair, whilst waiting for the bell to ring at the school gates. I discover he is divorced, and has two boys, one in the same class as Charlotte whose name is Leo Horatio Moore, and one in the same class as Anastasia whose name is Orion Jericho Moore! He invites us all to his eldest's birthday party next week at the local waterpark, which he owns. Leo has Green Eyes and Red Hair while Orion has Grey Eyes and Brown Hair.

It's three years later, and we've been dating for two years, when Grayson proposed. We get married two months later (you don't want him to stay as 'Fiancé' for long after what happened last time), and soon discover I'm pregnant! It's a bit of a shock, as we thought we were done having kids, but we're thrilled none the less. I soon give birth to twin girls named Francesca Blair Moore and Susannah Claire Moore. Francesca has Hazel Eyes and "White" Hair. Susannah has Grey Eyes and Brown Hair.

It's two years later, and I get a huge shock when I'm told Anastasia and her boyfriend are expecting a baby. They're only 17, and I had hoped my children wouldn't repeat my early parenthood adventure. I get another shock when I discover I am pregnant again myself, and due the same week! Later that we give birth to healthy babies. I have a baby girl named Constance Delilah King. She has Hazel Eyes and Brown Hair. Anastasia had a baby boy named Ace Greyson Collins. She looks exactly like Anastasia with her Blue Eyes and "White" Hair.

#25 MeganMoxie

MeganMoxie

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts
  • Interests:Education (I'm a teacher). Being online, reading and tv. I love to shop, but I can't afford it anymore lol.

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:08 AM

Its two years later, and you get a huge shock when your eldest announces that he and his partner are expecting a baby.
They're only 17, and you had hoped your children wouldn't repeat your early parenthood adventure.
You get another shock, when you discover you are pregnant again yourself, and due the same week!
I am having another little boy, Carter Leopold Roberts-Taylor, he has red hair and grey eyes.
My grandchild is a boy, Colt Tevin Roberts. He has black hair and grey eyes.

Violet Josephine Roberts-Taylor (36)

Posted Image

Porter True Roberts-Taylor

Posted Image

Rafferty Beau Roberts-Taylor (3)

Posted Image

Carter Leopold Roberts-Taylor (nb)

Posted Image

Colt Tevin (nb)

Posted Image

#26 astrothief42

astrothief42

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts
  • Interests:Baby Names, DIY, Grand Theft Auto, Harry Potter, Hawaii Five-0, Kingdom Hearts, Music, The Sims, Writing

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:30 PM

My name is Crimson Matilda Evans. I have grey eyes and blonde hair. I am a Junior in High School in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. My boyfriend is Carsten Daniel Bryant. He has brown eyes and white hair (it actually looks like a platinum blonde).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I discover that I'm pregnant! Unfortunately, Carsten doesn't want anything to do with the baby, but I decide to keep it after my parents promise to help me whilst I'm at school.

I give birth to a baby boy! I name him Benjamin Matthew Evans. He has brown eyes and white hair. He looks just like his father.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's three years later, and I have just finished my first year of college. I am majoring in Biology, and I hope to get in the Forensics field later on. I've met a new guy, and he loves spending time with me and my son. His name is Andrew Micah Wright. He has brown eyes and brown hair. Andy wants to get a Teaching degree. He thinks he wants to teach elementary school-aged children.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's 2 years later. I've finished college and moved in with my boyfriend. We've both settled down into careers. Andy become a Journalist, and I became a Photographer. When my son started school, I found out I was pregnant with twins!

I give birth to twin girls! Andy and I name them Ella Maura and Ramona Auria Evans-Wright. Ella has her daddy's brown eyes, and my blonde hair. Ramona also has her daddy's brown eyes, but also has his brown hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andrew just became my fiancé, and he gets in a car accident and is killed. 20 months after the twins were born. My kids and I are devastated.

Two months later, I discover I am pregnant again.

Although I don't think I can really handle another child right now, I can't bear to lose this tie to my fiancé.

I give birth to a beautiful baby boy named Oscar Andrew Evans-Wright. He has his daddy's brown eyes, and my blonde hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am 24 years old, and I have 4 kids aged: 8, 3, 3, and 1, and they're a handful. I decide to move back home, where my parents have offered to help me raise the kids. Unfortunately, no one is hiring people for my chosen career at the moment, but I manage to find something to pay the bills. I get a job as a Maid. My oldest son has asked for a pet for his birthday, and after the passing of my fiancé, I gave in to cheer him up.

My son got a male dog by the name of Tom (after Tom and Jerry), and no, I am not kidding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's four years later, and my youngest son is just starting school. I start chatting to another parent whilst waiting for the bell to ring at the school gates. His name is Brady Parker Williams. He has blue eyes and light brown hair. I discover he is divorced, and has two daughters: one in the same class as my youngest son, and one in the same class as my oldest son! The oldest girl is named Autumn Cleo. She has beautiful reddish-orange curls cascading down her back (My son has a crush on her!). She also has emerald green eyes (I could tell they are also her mother's). The youngest girl is Meadow Oriana. She looks almost just like her father, with her light brown hair. But she also has those mesmerizing emerald green eyes. Brady invites my kids and I to his eldest's birthday party next week at the local waterpark, which he owns.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's three years later, and Brady and I have been dating for two years, when he proposed.

I get married two months later (I don't want him to stay as 'Fiancé' for long after what happened last time), and soon discover I'm pregnant! It's a bit of a shock, as I thought I was done having kids, but I am thrilled, nonetheless.

I give birth to twin boys! I name them Gregory Cole and Tobias Finn Williams. Greg has his father's blue eyes and light brown hair. Tobey has my grey eyes, and his father's light brown hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's two years later, and I get a huge shock when my oldest son announces that he and his girlfriend are expecting a baby. They're only 17, and I had hoped my children wouldn't repeat my early parenthood adventure. I get another shock when I discover I am pregnant again, and due the same week!

I give birth to a baby boy! I name him Lowell August Williams. He has my grey eyes, and my blonde hair.

My son and his girlfriend welcome their newborn daughter Adecyn Brienna Evans-Wright! She has her mom's dark blonde hair and, also her mom's bright blue eyes.

The Williams Family

DW: Crimson Matilda Evans {33}

DH: Brady Parker Williams {37}

DS: Benjamin Matthew Evans-Wright {17}

DSD: Autumn Cleo Williams {17}

DD/DD: Ella Maura/Ramona Auria Evans-Wright {12}

DS: Oscar Andrew Evans-Wright {10}

DSD: Meadow Oriana Williams {10}

DS/DS: Gregory Cole/Tobias Finn Williams {2}

DS: Lowell August Williams {NB}

DGD: Adecyn Brienna Evans-Wright {NB}

DP: Tom {Labrador, male, 9}