• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 14 February 2009 - 07:11 PM

Hello, I need better names:

Declan James- Twin A. He likes to skateboard and sing while playing his guitar (he has an extremely great voice). He is very sexy, with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. He’s nice enough (mainly to pretty girls, of course) He is usually especially nice to Will (his twin) in hopes that Will will be friends with him again.
Alizah/Brooke/Piper/Arya/Olivia- Declan's best female friend. Pretty, popular, and she liked Declan a lot, until she meets Will, who she ends up with in the end.
Theo- One of Declan’s best friends. Dirty blonde hair and brown eyes. He's the youngest, but he's under average hight, skinny, and loves skateboarding.
Rhys-carrot-red hair and blue eyes. Average hight. Average weight. likes dirt biking (as does the others, but he does more so)
Peyton- light brown hair and blue eyes. He plays soccor on the team.
Nolan-bleach blonde hair and green eyes. He likes skateboarding and dirtbiking, but he doesn't care for anything much in particular.
William- Twin B. He also likes to play guitar, but he mainly draws. He really loves to graffiti, and so far hasn’t been cought. He looks just like Declan (identical as it gets). He gets in a lot of trouble, mainly because of his anger at Declan. Declan hadn't done anything, but Will is convinced he has, and he outright hates Declan. His only friend is Lyric, being she's the only one who will sit in the same room as him, or talk to him (though she usually doesn't talk to him, he talks to her)
Lyric- Will’s best friend, who likes Declan a lot. She hasn’t ever admitted it to Will, being he gets offended every time someone mentions his name. She has brown hair and brown eyes, but she always has multi-colored eye contacts in so most people don’t see her natural eye color. She's pretty emo. She usually wears trip pants and a t-shirt. Sometimes she adds purple, blue, green, red, pink's to her hair. She seems pretty rebel to everyone around, but if you get to know her she is a nice girl. She doesn't talk to many people.

Lyric will be the main charictor, but she basicly tells Declan and Will's story. The names I have chosen are just okay, all suggestions are welcome if a name doesn't fit the charactor (or vise versa). I don't care for Declan's friends names much =( I don't have any names for Lyrics friends (just like her but very emo) Thanks!!!

#2 JTC88

JTC88

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 10:24 AM

Okay. Here ya go!

Declan James: (But I like Declan James a lot!)
Trenton Lee (Trent)
Wyatt Thomas
Gage Lucas
Seth Anthony
Robert Graham (Robby)

Declan's Best Friend:
I like Piper or Olivia best. Or:
Danielle (Dani/Dany)
Christine
Alexia (Alex or Lexi)
Tatum

Theo:
Brandon/Brennan
Parker
Shane
Ethan

Rhys:
Samuel (Sam)
Kyle
Mason
Harper

Peyton:
Kaylor
Owen
Jason
Richard (Rich/Richie)

Nolan:
Russell (Russey, Russ, Rusty)
Leonardo Antonio III (Leo)
-Haha just some really formal name w/ a short nn

William:
Reed
Ian
Justin
Asher
Chase

Lyric
Jessika (Jessi)
Jennica
Carson
Demi

Lyric's Friend:
Ireland
Grier
Kimber/Kimberlee (Kim)
Chelsey/Chelsea
Caetlyne (Katelyn spelled cool-y)

Although I really like most of the names you chose for your characters, especially Lyric's! I think it fits her really well. Good luck!

#3 Nessi

Nessi

Star Baby Namer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • Interests:I’m a little bit of a dork. I actually like hanging out with my family. I like to scrapbook and crochet. There’s nothing like a warm mug of coffee or tea on a really cold morning. I love to sing. Being with my friends makes me happy. I like genealogy. Knowing about the past helps me prepare for the future. I’m über curious. Music is my anti-drug. I can’t read music, so I memorized every piece of music I ever played in band. I can play the clarinet, flute, piano, tenor sax, and alto sax. I love taking pictures…I guess you could say that I’m a real shutterbug. I love the smell of gas, tire, and lumber. There is nothing better than those smells. Really. I’m a huge movie buff. I like funny movies, but romantic movies are my favorite. Typical girl, right? I’m a big sap when it comes to love: I believe everybody should get to feel the intensity of true love.

Posted 15 February 2009 - 12:39 PM

I actually really like the names you have for your characters...why do you want to change them?

#4 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 15 February 2009 - 07:39 PM

Well, I like some of them, but a lot of them don't seem to click in my mind. So far I plan on keeping Declan James, Theo, and Lyric. I'm not sure about Will's name, though. I have another story with a boy named William (though he isn't ever really called William. Hes called Liam. Are they too close?) I was thinking maybe Harper as Lyric's friend, but Harper and Lyric would be kinda matchy. Maybe Chelsea or Irelyn.... Alexia is okay for Declan's best female friend. Mason would be okay for Rhys (kinda like both a lot for him) Kaylor is pretty cool for Peyton, but is Kaylor too feminin sounding?
Thanks for all suggestions, always opened for more! I'd like more for Declan's best female friend, and for Rhys, Peyton, Nolan, and Lyrics friend. THANKS! ~Hayden

#5 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,884 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 03:24 PM

I though of another name I like for Lyric's friend... Destiny or Joelle? WDYT?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users