• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

#1 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:10 AM

DICE: http://www.bgfl.org/...hs/dice/six.htm
SITUATIONS

R1: Your father has arranged a marriage for you and the wedding will be held in three days!
R2: You discover your father picked well for you. Your husband is kind, compassionate and you fall head over heels in love. Within a year you discover you are expecting twins. Roll to discover their genders - Even = girl, Odd = boy.

FN: http://www.babycente...ies_10305354.bc
MN: http://www.babycente...val_10309814.bc

R!: You are headed west, towards California in a covered wagon. You're husband is killed in an accident. You find yourself all alone with no money. Your only option is to agree to a marriage of convenience to a local widower.
R2: When you get back to your new husband's cabin, you discover he has a child(ren). Roll to determine number of children (whatever you roll is the number of kids) and genders - Even = girl, Odd = boy. You can decide on the age(s). The youngest child can be not be older than 2.

Names - all of the boys have his initials. All of the girls have his late wife's initials "EJ".

A couple weeks after your wedding you discover you are pregnant. You have never given yourself to your new husband, so you know the baby belongs to your deceased love. Roll to determine child(ren). Even = single, Odd = twins. Roll for gender(s). Even = girl, Odd = boy.

Name - you decide you do NOT want to follow the naming pattern of your stepchildren. Instead you give the child(ren) old, elegant/handsome FN's and the MN is after a President or First Lady (pre 1880's).

R1: You are head over heels in love. Your beau proposes and you accept. You live in a small community that relies on a circuit pastor who comes through every six months or so. Since you don't want to wait half a year, you only have two weeks to plan the wedding, before the pastor hits the road again.
R2: Life is going well! You and your beau are more in love today than ever before. The only downside, you have not been able to give him a child. Your best friend has recently been widowed and asks you to be there when she delivers. Things turn bad quickly and your best friend asks you to promise to take care of her baby. She dies in childbirth, you take the babe(s) as your own. Roll to determine child(ren):

1 = single
2 = twins
3 = single
4 = triplets
5 = single
6 = twins

Roll for gender(s). Even = girl; Odd = boy.

Names: Best Friend - initials are ABH
Baby(ies) FN - http://www.babycente...est_10305371.bc MN - after your best friend

R1: You really are not in love with the boy, but found yourself attracted to the way he could make you feel. Unfortunately, these feelings lead to pregnancy. Your Pa insists you and the boy get married. You find yourself a participant in a real shotgun wedding.
R2: Seven months after your wedding you give birth to a daughter. She is the love of your life. Your husband could care less and is angry you didn't give him a son. You give her a name that reflects your pride and love of her.

R1: You are the oldest of six children. Your Ma and Pa die during a flu epidemic. You find yourself guardian of your siblings. Your best friend, a boy, offers to help with the farm and chores. You gladly accept his assistance. A nosey neighbor notices the long hours the boy is spending at your house and starts rumors through the town. The sheriff quietly recommends you find someone else or marry the boy before the judge takes your siblings away. You and the boy opt for marriage.
R2: Surprisingly, you and your best friend have quite the chemistry. Despite the hard work and energy it takes to run the farm and raise your siblings, you find time to conceive! Everyone in the family is estatic and everyone in the family has their own ideas for naming the baby(ies). Roll to determine... Even = single; Odd = twins and Even = girl, Odd = boy. FN: http://www.babycente...mes_10305386.bc
MN: a nature name - should be something your kids see around your farm, house, land and the kids decide would make an excellent name.

R1: You have been kidnapped by native Americans! You try for days to escape, to no avail. The Indians treat you well and soon you find out why. The Chief's son has been watching you for many months. He is smitten and has decided you will be his wife.
R2: You have accepted your fate and find yourself married to your captor. Life isn't as bad as you thought it would be. You are treated well and your husband adores you. He has not pushed himself on you, even though the Chief is getting impatient for an heir. After being courted by your husband for six months, you realize you have fallen in love and desire to give yourself fully to him. The first time results in pregnancy! You are so proud to give your husband twin sons! The Chief is thrilled and gives you the privilege of selecting "English" middle names for the boys. Your husband and his father pick strong native American names for the infant Braves.
FN: an adjective with a noun (ie Strong Branch, Flying Eagle)
MN: a common name in the US during the 1800's

#2 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:48 AM

My name is Lydia Hazelle Smith. I've recently met a boy, Colton Sawyer Knox, and I'm really are not in love with him, but I've found myself attracted to the way he could make mefeel. Unfortunately, these feelings lead to pregnancy. My Pa insists me and Colton get married. I found myself a participant in a real shotgun wedding.

Seven months after my wedding I give birth to a daughter. She is the love of my life. Colton could care less it seems and is angry I didn't give him a son. I decided to name my baby girl, Constance Charity Knox. I give her this name to reflect my pride and love of her, hopefully with some time her daddy will open up and see how lovely his daughter is.

DH: Colton Sawyer Knox {21}

DW: Lydia Hazelle Knox [Smith] {23}

DD: Constance Charity Knox {0}

#3 BabyNameRater

BabyNameRater

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:01 AM

My name is Delilah Rose Suttons and I am 18 years old and the oldest of six children, three boys Noah River, Gabriel Flint and Michael Jasperand two other girls, Abigail Violet and Elizabeth Ivy. My Ma and Pa died during the flu epidemic. I became the guardian of my siblings. My best friend, a boy named Samuel Oliver Lexx, offers to help with the farm and chores. I gladly accept his assistance. A nosey neighbor notices the long hours that Samuel is spending at my house and starts rumors through the town. The sheriff quietly recommends that I find someone else or marry the boy before the judge takes my siblings away. Samuel and I opt for marriage.

Surprisingly, Samuel and I have quite the chemistry. Despite the hard work and energy it takes to run the farm and raise my siblings, we find time to conceive! Everyone in the family is estatic and everyone in the family has their own ideas for naming the babyies but we dicide that since the all the girls are named after flowers and the boys are named after elements of the land (Flint & Jasper are rocks/earth, River is water), that we will do something different. They'll be named after Animals, in the twins case, birds. We welcome Emma Wren Lexx and Ethan Sparrow Lexx much to the children's excitement.

DW: Delilah Rose Lexx (nee Suttons) [19] & DH: Samuel Oliver Lexx [23]

DD/DS: Emma Wren Lexx & Ethan Sparrow Lexx [NB]

(Siblings)

DS(sister): Abigail Violet Suttons [15]

DB/DB: Gabriel Flint Suttons and Michael Jasper Suttons [13]

DB: Noah River Suttons [9]

DS: Elizabeth Ivy Suttons [4]

#4 ButterflyLadybug

ButterflyLadybug

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:31 AM

My name is Rebekah Rose Stiles and I am 26 years old. I was headed west, towards California in a covered wagon and my husband is killed in an accident. I found myself all alone with no money. My only option is to agree to a marriage of convenience to a local widower named Ethan Alexander St.Croix, who is 22, 4 years my junior.

When I got back to my new husband's cabin, you discover he has 3 children, 2 daughters and a son. From oldest to youngest his children are; Elizabeth Jane, Elijah Alaric & Emma Jean His wife had died in childbirth to their youngest child, still a newborn herself when her father and I married.

A couple weeks after our wedding I discover I'm pregnant. I have never given myself to my new husband, so I know the baby belongs to my deceased love. I don't want to follow my new husbands naming traditions so choose to go a different path. Later that year I gave birth to twin daughters. Charlotte Abigail St.Croix and Amelia Louisa St.Croix. I give them my new husbands last name to make it easier for them be accepted by the community, who would surely look down on them should they have my dead ex husbands name after I had married Ethan.

DW: Rebekah Rose St.Croix (nee Stiles) [27] & DH: Ethan Alexander St.Croix [23]

DSD: Elizabeth Jane St.Croix [4]

DSS: Elijah Alaric St.Croix [2]

DSD: Emma Jean St.Croix [1]

DD/DD: Charlotte Abigail St.Croix & Amelia Louisa St.Croix [NB]

#5 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:55 AM

My name is Leah Primrose Sole and I'm headen headed west, towards California in a covered wagon. When my husband is killed in an accident. I found myself all alone with no money. My only option is to agree to a marriage of convenience to a local widower. His name is Beauregard Jasper Thibodeaux. He's six years my senior to boot and I'm more than a little nerveous.

When I got back to Beauregard's cabin, only to disover that he has a son. The boy's name is Beauregard Jasper Thibodeaux Jr., but he goes by Beau to make it easier. He's only two and he's the sweetest little thing, I just adore him and things seem to be getting easier between me and Beauregard.

A couple weeks after my wedding I discovered I was pregnant. I've never given myself to Beauregard, so I know the baby belongs to my deceased first husband. I'm happy about this because it would be nice to have a piece of him but, I'm worried my new husband will throw me out. So, I do the only thing I can do and make sure to get in the marital bed with him. When the babies arrived I gave them a names a little more elegent as well as to be after presidents since Beauregard is fond of history. So, we eneded up with the names Frederick Jefferson Thibodeaux and Nathaniel James Thibodeaux. Beauregard is delghted to have another two sons and thankfuly he is none the wiser of their true paternity.

DH: Beauregard Jasper Thibodeaux {23}

DW: Leah Primrose [Sole] Thibodeaux {17}

DSS: Beauregard Jasper Thibodeaux Jr. {3}

DS/DS: Frederick Jefferson Thibodeaux & Nathaniel James Thibodeaux {0}

#6 BabyNameRater

BabyNameRater

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 11:02 AM

My name is Tabitha Snow Eagans and I have been kidnapped by native Americans! I tried for days to escape, to no avail. The Indians treat me well and soon I found out why. The Chief's son, White Hawk, has been watching me for many months. He is smitten and has decided I will be his wife.

I have accepted my fate and find myself married to my captor. Life isn't as bad as I thought it would be. I am treated well and my husband adores me. He has not pushed himself on me, even though the Chief is getting impatient for an heir. After being courted by my husband for six months, I realize I have fallen in love and desire to give myself fully to him. The first time results in pregnancy! I am so proud to give my husband twin sons! The Chief is thrilled and gives me the privilege of selecting "English" middle names for the boys. My husband and his father pick strong native American names for the infant Braves.

DW: Tabitha Snow Eagans [20] & DH: White Hawk [26]

DS/DS: Swift River James & Red Eagle Henry [NB]

#7 MeganMoxie

MeganMoxie

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts
  • Interests:Education (I'm a teacher). Being online, reading and tv. I love to shop, but I can't afford it anymore lol.

Posted 24 September 2012 - 03:08 PM

My name is Elizabeth Willow Walters and I am 20 years old. I was heading west toward Californis in a covered wagon. My husband was killed in an accident. I find myself alone without money. My only option is to agree to a marriage of convenience to a local widower, 32 year old Jackson Sawyer Knox.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you get back to Jackson's cabin, I discover he has 5 children, 4 girls and 1 boy. 12 year old girl Ephie Jocelyn, 8 year old girl Ellen Josephina, 7 year old boy Jacob Sean, 3 year old Eliza Jennifer and 1 year old Eloise Jonette.

A couple weeks after my wedding I discover I'm pregnant. I have never given myself to my new husband, so I know the baby belongs to my deceased love. It's a little girl names Charlotte Abigail.

#8 MissJay

MissJay

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 03:29 PM

Surprisingly, you and your best friend have quite the chemistry. Despite the hard work and energy it takes to run the farm and raise your siblings, you find time to conceive! Everyone in the family is ecstatic and everyone in the family has their own ideas for naming the babies.

DW: Hannah Aspen Cox (nee Sanders) [21]

DH: Wyatt Connor Cox [23]

DD/DD: Brooke Ivy & Kate Primrose [nb]

Siblings:

Benjamin Ash Sanders [18]

Zachary River Sanders [15]

Abigail Briar Sanders [12]

Elizabeth Sage Sanders [10]

Rachel Willow Sanders [6]

#9 Fez

Fez

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:57 PM

Year: 1883

DH: Raymond Walter Fairfax "Ray" (32)
DW: Elizabeth Lilly {Daniels} "Bessie" (18)

DAD/DAD: Eleanor Anna "NEll" / Charlotte Belle "Lottie" (nb) {biological mother: Anna Belle Hamilton (deceased)} (nb)

R1: You are head over heels in love. Your beau proposes and you accept. You live in a small community that relies on a circuit pastor who comes through every six months or so. Since you don't want to wait half a year, you only have two weeks to plan the wedding, before the pastor hits the road again.

R2: Life is going well! You and your beau are more in love today than ever before. The only downside, you have not been able to give him a child. Your best friend has recently been widowed and asks you to be there when she delivers. Things turn bad quickly and your best friend asks you to promise to take care of her baby. She dies in childbirth, you take the babe(s) as your own.

#10 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 25 September 2012 - 12:28 PM

Hi, I am Martha Rose Davis, the oldest of six children. My parents recently died during a flu epidemic. I am now the guardian of my five siblings: Leah, John, Aaron, Adam and Caleb My best friend, Luke Carter Wilcox, offered to help with the farm and chores. I gladly accept his assistance, but a nosey neighbor notices the long hours Luke is spending at my house and starts rumors through the town. The sheriff quietly recommends I find someone else or marry Luke before the judge takes my siblings away. Luke and I opt for marriage.

Wow, it has been a pleasant surprise, Luke and I have quite the chemistry. Despite the hard work and energy it takes to run the farm and raise my siblings, we have found time for our new love and time to conceive! Everyone in the family is estatic and everyone in the family has their own ideas for naming the baby! Luke and I tell the kids we get to pick the first name, but if they can come to a decision, they can pick out the middle name. They decide on the middle name "Stallion", after our beloved horse. Luke and I opt for something a little more classic and a little less animalistic! Drew

ME: Martha Rose Wilcox (nee Davis) (18)
DH: Luke Carter Wilcox (22)

SIS:: Leah Poppy Davis (15)
BRO: John Linden Davis (13)
BRO: Aaron Reed Davis (10)
BRO: Adam Clay Davis (8)
BRO: Caleb Stone Davis (5)
DS: Drew Stallion Wilcox (NB)

Luke and Martha Wilcox; Leah, John, Aaron, Adam, Caleb and Drew

#11 ElizabethRuth

ElizabethRuth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,396 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 05:14 PM

My name is Elizabeth Rose and I am head over heels in love. My beau (Johnny Peter) proposes and I accept. I live in a small community that relies on a circuit pastor who comes through every six months or so. Since I don't want to wait half a year, I only have two weeks to plan the wedding, before the pastor hits the road again.

Life is going well! Johnny and I are more in love today than ever before. The only downside, you have not been able to give him a child. My best friend Anne has recently been widowed and asks me to be there when she delivers. Things turn bad quickly and my best friend asks me to promise to take care of her baby. She dies in childbirth, I take the baby as my own. We decided to name her Charlotte Anne.

LN: Slater
ME: Elizabeth Rose (25)
HIM: Johnny Peter (21)
DAD: Charlotte Anne (0)

#12 ABR

ABR

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:16 PM

The year is 1881.

Situation #2: You are headed west, towards California in a covered wagon. You're husband is killed in an accident. You find yourself all alone with no money. Your only option is to agree to a marriage of convenience to a local widower.

When you get back to your new husband's cabin, you discover he has 4 children.
DS: Charles *Charlie* Evan Jax*5*
DS: Calvin Everett Jax *3*
DS: Caleb Ethan Jax*2*
DS: Carlisle Edison Jax *6 months*

A couple weeks after your wedding you discover you are pregnant. You have never given yourself to your new husband, so you know the baby belongs to your deceased love.

Me: Rachel Lily Jax (nee Davis) *25*
Him: Cody Evander Jax *23*
DS: Charles *Charlie* Evan Jax *6* (step son)
DS: Calvin Everett Jax *4* (step son)
DS: Caleb Ethan Jax *3* (step son)
DS: Carlisle Edison Jax *1.5 * (step son)
DS/DS: William James and Thomas Zachary Jax (w/ deceased love)

#13 Alexis!

Alexis!

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,614 posts
  • Interests:Bones
    Mysteries
    Baking
    Photography
    Science
    Writing
    Reading

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:22 PM

Joanna Hazel Saddler

Situation: You really are not in love with the boy, but found yourself attracted to the way he could make you feel. Unfortunately, these feelings lead to pregnancy. Your Pa insists you and the boy get married. You find yourself a participant in a real shotgun wedding.
Him: Wyatt River Boudreaux

Seven months after your wedding you give birth to a daughter. She is the love of your life. Your husband could care less and is angry you didn't give him a son. You give her a name that reflects your pride and love of her.

[0] Carys Emily Boudreaux

#14 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 02:31 PM

My name is Elizabeth Sage Sims. I'm head over heels in love. The guy I'm in love with, Nathaniel Henry Devereaux, proposes and I accept. We live in a small community that relies on a circuit pastor who comes through every six months or so. Since I don't want to wait half a year, we only have two weeks to plan the wedding, before the pastor hits the road again.

Life is going well! Nathaniel and I are more in love today than ever before. The only downside, I have not been able to give him a child. My best friend, Anna Bethel Harver, has recently been widowed and asks me to be there when she delivers. Things turn bad quickly and Anna asks me to promise to take care of her baby. Anna dies in childbirth, Nathaniel and I take the babes as our own. They're two beautiful baby girls, we name them Lydia Anne Devereaux and Grace Bethany Devereaux.

DH: Nathaniel Henry Devereaux {22}

DW: Elizabeth Sage [Sims] Devereaux {18}

DAD/DAD: Lydia Anne Devereaux & Grace Bethany Devereaux {0}

#15 SPNfanatic1

SPNfanatic1

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 05:12 PM

R1: You are the oldest of six children. Your Ma and Pa die during a flu epidemic. You find yourself guardian of your siblings. Your best friend, a boy, offers to help with the farm and chores. You gladly accept his assistance. A nosey neighbor notices the long hours the boy is spending at your house and starts rumors through the town. The sheriff quietly recommends you find someone else or marry the boy before the judge takes your siblings away. You and the boy opt for marriage.

His age: 26

LN: Singer
My name: Rebecca Iris "Becca"
His name: Jared Xavier Lennox

Siblings names:
Isaac Sage
Gabriel Ash
Luke River
Eve Calla
Ruth Primrose

R2: Surprisingly, you and your best friend have quite the chemistry. Despite the hard work and energy it takes to run the farm and raise your siblings, you find time to conceive! Everyone in the family is estatic and everyone in the family has their own ideas for naming the baby

FN:Janna Fern

#16 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 30 September 2012 - 07:10 PM

Wyatt Alexander Lomax [22]
Evelyn 'Eve' Wren Lomax (nee Masters) [20]
Lily Heather Lomax [0]

Adam Falcon Masters [13]
Matthew 'Matt' Jay Masters [11]
Marcus 'Marc' Eagle Masters [9]
Lucas 'Luke' Robin Masters [7]
Jonathan 'Jon' Hawk Masters [5]

#17 The Future Mrs B

The Future Mrs B

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,094 posts
  • Interests:Music, names and my friends.

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:04 AM

I'm Elizabeth Snow Samuelsen and I'm 18 years old. After being captured by Native Americans and failing to escape I've come to realize that they treat me whether well. In fact, the chief's son, Whispering Coyote is 20 years old and has decided I'm to be his wife.
I've accepted my fate and find myself married to Whispering Coyote. Life isn't as bad as you thought it would be. You are treated well and he adores me He has't pushed himself on me even though the Chief is getting impatient for an heir. After being courted for six months, I realize I've fallen in love and desire to give myself fully to him. The first time results in pregnancy! I'm so proud to give Whispering Coyote twin sons! The Chief is thrilled and gives me the privilege of selecting "English" middle names for the boys.

Me: Elizabeth Snow
Him: Whispering Coyote
DS/DS: White Creek Jonathan/Grey Horse Robert

#18 The Future Mrs B

The Future Mrs B

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,094 posts
  • Interests:Music, names and my friends.

Posted 02 October 2012 - 10:42 AM

I'm Mary Rose and I'm 26 years old. I'm the oldest of six children. Ma and Pa died during a flu epidemic. After their death I found myself the guardian of my siblings. My best friend, Wyatt Alexander Cox, offers to help with the farm and chores. Gladly I accept his assistance. A nosey neighbor notices the long hours Wyatt is spending at the house and starts rumors through the town. The sheriff quietly recommends that I find someone else or marry Wyatt before the judge takes my siblings away. We opt for marriage.
Surprisingly, we have quite the chemistry. Despite the hard work and energy it takes to run the farm and raise my siblings, I find time to conceive! Everyone in the family is estatic and everyone in the family has their own ideas for naming the babies!

Me: Mary Rose (Sanders) Cox (27)
Him: Wyatt Alexander Cox (27)
DS/DD: Ethan Fox/Emma Brooke

Siblings:
Delilah Ivy (23)
Noah River (8)
Isaac Dune (7)
Elijah Cave (4)
Joan Violet (3)

#19 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:17 AM

Me: Ruth Camellia (Brooks) Rishaux {23}

Him: Jumping Fish Rishaux {21}

Our twins: Strong Tiger John Rishaux and Brave Wolf Mark Rishaux {nb}

Ruth and Jem Rishaux with Strong and Brave

You have been kidnapped by native Americans! You try for days to escape, to no avail. The Indians treat you well and soon you find out why. The Chief's son has been watching you for many months. He is smitten and has decided you will be his wife.

You have accepted your fate and find yourself married to your captor. Life isn't as bad as you thought it would be. You are treated well and your husband adores you. He has not pushed himself on you, even though the Chief is getting impatient for an heir. After being courted by your husband for six months, you realize you have fallen in love and desire to give yourself fully to him. The first time results in pregnancy! You are so proud to give your husband twin sons! The Chief is thrilled and gives you the privilege of selecting "English" middle names for the boys. Your husband and his father pick strong native American names for the infant Braves.

#20 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 07:36 PM

The Wilcox Family

{21} Delilah Rose & Jackson Arthur {23}

{0} Alice Ivy

I was the eldest of six children when my Ma and Pa died during a flu epidemic. I found myself guardian of my five siblings. My best friend offered to help with the farm and chores. I gladly accepted his assistance. A nosey neighbor noticed the long hours he was spending at our house and started spreading rumors through the town. The sheriff quietly recommended I find someone else or marry my best friend before the judge took my siblings away. He and I opted for marriage.

Surprisingly, Jackson and I have quite the chemistry. Despite the hard work and energy it takes to run the farm and raise my siblings, we find time to start our own family! Everyone in the family is estatic and everyone in the family has their own ideas for naming the baby. Eight months later Jack and I bring Alice Ivy Wilcox into the world.

my siblings:

{18} Joseph Drake

{16} Peter Glenn

{11} Rebecca Gale

{10} Elizabeth Brooke

{8} Margaret June

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users