#1 BabyNameRater

BabyNameRater

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:17 AM

DICE

(If you are with the same SO from the beginning or If your second SO stayed) The day finally arrived and I have given birth to the babies, who we named ------ and ------! They have ---- hair and ---- eyes. We were getting ready to leave the hospital when (Child #2) began to have breathing difficulties. It was determined that he/she had a mild case of milk aspiration and was kept over night to be watched. When we arrive back home there is a huge party waiting for us thrown by our parents! It was wonderful and the children got the cutest matching outfits ("Color" Frilly Dresses/"Color" Jumpers) and they were so precious in them for their pictures! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

(If your SO left again) I gave birth to my healthy babies and they were named ------ and ------, they have ------ hair and ----- eyes. ------ still wanted nothing to do with the children after seeing them, claiming they looked nothing like him and that I cheated on him with his best friend, -------. We mutually agree to the paternity test and he agrees that if they are his he will provide child support. 

The test comes back in 24 hours and reveal that children are......... (His/Best Friends)!

(If he is the father) He (Does/Does Not) keep his word about providing for the children.

(If Best Friends) His friend, ---------, agrees to support the children since the DNA test revealed the truth but he does not want a relationship of any kind with me or the children, so I am once again alone.

Babies Genders: (Roll for each child)

Even- Girl
Odd- Boy

First Names & Middle Names

Babies looks: (roll for each child)

1.) Red Hair and Green Eyes

2.) Brown Hair and Brown Eyes

3.) Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes

4.) Black Hair and Blue Eyes

5.) Auburn Hair and Grey Eyes

6.) Your Choice

(Scenerio #1)

Color of the outfits:

1.) White

2.) Yellow

3.) Red

4.) Baby Blue

5.) Green

6.) Cream

(Scenerio #2)

DNA Test Reveals:

Even- SO's children

Odd- Friends Children

Friends Full Name (If you choose one with only 2, add your favorite surname)

(If SO's children) Does He Stay:

1.) Does
2.) Does Not
3.) Does Not
4.) Does
5.) Does Not
6.) Does

#2 BabyNameRater

BabyNameRater

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:26 AM

My name is Aveline Aurora Winter and I am 19 years old and I am starting my freshman year at the University of New England in Maine when summer is over! Except, I've just discovered I'm pregnant by Laurent Percival Lovett, who will be attending the same college. He Does want to be in our childs life. While the shock of the pregnancy is still there, I slowly begin to feel excited about having a baby.

The time has come and I am now able to hold my precious baby Girl, named Emmileigh Primrose Lovett! She has Black Hair and Green Eyes! Laurent is being a wonderful father to our child and we are even planning on moving in together within the month! Classes are going well too and we are actually a very happy family with lots of love to give to each other and our precious baby.

My precious Emmileigh is now 6 months old and things are great, Laurent and I have been living together for a few months now in a nice 2 Bedroomhouse and its been wonderful. School has also been going by quickly and we are on a short break fro school for the Christmas holidays! It is during the holiday break that I begin to feel off.......the same way I did when I was pregnant with Emmileigh. I take a test, just to be sure and on Christmas Day we discover we are to be parents again. It is a huge shock and we are terrified, our first baby is only 6 months old! Its so soon and we were so careful!

I go to my first doctors appointment just after New Years and he decides to do an ultrasound since it is so soon after my first baby. To our complete and utter shock, the ultrasound reveals Twins!!!!! 

The day finally arrived and I have given birth to the babies, who we named Simon Grey Lovett and Jasper Blue Lovett! They both have Red Hair and Green Eyes. We were getting ready to leave the hospital when Jasper began to have breathing difficulties. It was determined that he had a mild case of milk aspiration and was kept over night to be watched. When we arrive back home there is a huge party waiting for us thrown by our parents! It was wonderful and the boys got the cutest matching Yellow Jumpers and they were so precious in them for their pictures! 

~Lovett Family~

[DM] Aveline Aurora Winter & [DF] Laurent Percival Lovett

DD: Emmileigh Primrose Lovett [1]

DS/DS: Simon Grey Lovett and Jasper Blue Lovett [NB]

#3 BabyNameRater

BabyNameRater

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:02 AM

My name is Sophie Grace Wyler and I am 17 years old and I am starting my freshman year at UT Martin in Tennessee when summer is over! Except, I've just discovered I'm pregnant by Roman Casimir LaBelle, who will be attending the same college. He Does Not want to be in our childs life. While the shock of the pregnancy is still there, I slowly begin to feel excited about having a baby.

The time has come and I am now able to hold my precious baby Girl, named Vivian Margaux Wyler! They have Blonde hair and Blue Eyes! Roman still refuses to see his child and honestly, I'm fine with that. It was over when he showed his true colors and turned his back on his child. Classes are going well enough though it is a struggle since I'm a single parent.

My precious Vivian is now 6 months old and things have been looking up! A couple months ago a met a very sweet guy named Grayson Reid Craneand we've been seeing each other often. We're even spending the holiday season with him and so far its been lovely! During the holidays I feel strange but there is something familiar about it and then I miss my monthly. I take a test and sure enough, I'm pregnant, what a way to start off Christmas morning. Grayson and I are shocked, Vivian is only 6 months old but Grayson immediately decides he Does Not want to be in the new babys life.

I go to my first doctors appointment just after New Years and he decides to do an ultrasound since it is so soon after my first baby. To our complete and utter shock, the ultrasound reveals Twins!!!!! 

I gave birth to my healthy babies and they were named Atticus Silver and Felix Gray, they both have Black Hair and Blue Eyes. Grayson still wanted nothing to do with the children after seeing them, claiming they looked nothing like him and that I cheated on him with his best friend, Alaric James Wolfgang. We mutually agree to the paternity test and he agrees that if they are his he will provide child support.

The test comes back in 24 hours and reveals that children are......... Alaric's! He agrees to support the children since the DNA test revealed the truth but he does not want a relationship of any kind with me or the children, so I am once again alone.

The Wylers

DM: Sophie Grace Wyler [19]

DD: Vivian Margaux Wyler [1]

DS/DS: Atticus Silver Wolfgang & Felix Gray Wolfgang [NB]

Roman Casimir LaBelle [19]

Grayson Reid Crane

Alaric James Wolfgang

#4 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:04 PM

My name is Aurelia Margaret Stuart and I am 18 years old and I am starting my freshman year at the University of New England when summer is over! Except, I've just discovered I'm pregnant by Robin Patrick Jarvis, who will be attending the same college. He does want to be in our childs life. While the shock of the pregnancy is still there, I slowly begin to feel excited about having a baby.

Aurelia 'Lia' Margaret Stuart [18]
Robin 'Rob' Patrick Jarvis [18]

~~~~~

The time has come and I am now able to hold my precious baby boy, named Dexter Gregory! They have black hair and green eyes! Rob is being a wonderful father to our child and we are even planning on moving in together within the month! Classes are going well too and we are actually a very happy family with lots of love to give to each other and our precious baby.

Aurelia 'Lia' Margaret Stuart [19]
Robin 'Rob' Patrick Jarvis [19]
Dexter 'Dex' Gregory Jarvis [0]

~~~~~

My precious boy is now 6 months old and things are great, Rob and I have been living together for a few months now in a nice 2 bed house and its been wonderful. School has also been going by quickly and we are on a short break from school for the Christmas holidays! It is during the holiday break that I begin to feel off... the same way I did when I was pregnant with Dex. I take a test, just to be sure and on Christmas Day we discover we are to be parents again. It is a huge shock and we are terrified, our first baby is only 6 months old! Its so soon and we were so careful! I go to my first doctors appointment just after New Years and he decides to do an ultrasound since it is so soon after my first baby. To our complete and utter shock, the ultrasound reveals twins!

Aurelia 'Lia' Margaret Stuart [19]
Robin 'Rob' Patrick Jarvis [19]
Dexter 'Dex' Gregory Jarvis [0]

~~~~~

The day finally arrived and I have given birth to the babies, who we named Isaac Gray and Simon Cobalt! They have black hair and blue eyes. We were getting ready to leave the hospital when Simon began to have breathing difficulties. It was determined that he had a mild case of milk aspiration and was kept over night to be watched. When we arrive back home there is a huge party waiting for us thrown by our parents! It was wonderful and the children got the cutest matching outfits green jumpers and they were so precious in them for their pictures! 

Aurelia 'Lia' Margaret Stuart [20]
Robin 'Rob' Patrick Jarvis [20]
Dexter 'Dex' Gregory Jarvis [1]
Isaac 'Zack' Gray Jarvis [0]
Simon 'Si' Cobalt Jarvis [0]

#5 CLA

CLA

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:08 PM

My name is Elysia Loren Addison and I am 17 years old and I am starting my freshman year at the University of New England when summer is over! Except, I've just discovered I'm pregnant by Tristan Harper Campbell, who will be attending the same college. He does want to be in our childs life. While the shock of the pregnancy is still there, I slowly begin to feel excited about having a baby.

The time has come and I am now able to hold my precious baby girl, named Dulcie Revell Campbell! She has curly dark brown hair and bright blue eyes!

Tristan is being a wonderful father to our child and we are even planning on moving in together within the month! Classes are going well too and we are actually a very happy family with lots of love to give to each other and our precious baby.

My precious Dulcie is now 6 months old and things are great, Tristan and I have been living together for a few months now in a nice 2 bedroom house and its been wonderful. School has also been going by quickly and we are on a short break fro school for the Christmas holidays! It is during the holiday break that I begin to feel off.......the same way I did when I was pregnant with Dulcie. I take a test, just to be sure and on Christmas Day we discover we are to be parents again. It is a huge shock and we are terrified, our first baby is only 6 months old! Its so soon and we were so careful!

I go to my first doctors appointment just after New Years and he decides to do an ultrasound since it is so soon after my first baby. To our complete and utter shock, the ultrasound reveals triplets!!!!!

The day finally arrived and I have given birth to the babies, who we named Amelie Jade, Silas Blue, and Elliot Gray! Amelie has curly black hair and deep green eyes, while Silas and Elliot (who are identical) have straight auburn hair and quiet gray eyes. We were getting ready to leave the hospital when Silas began to have breathing difficulties. It was determined that he had a mild case of milk aspiration and was kept over night to be watched. When we arrive back home there is a huge party waiting for us thrown by our parents! It was wonderful and the children got the cutest matching outfits, there was a green frilly dress for Amelie and green jumpers for Silas and Elliot, and they were so precious in them for their pictures!

The Campbell Family

DM: Elysia Loren Addison {19}

DF: Tristan Harper Campbell {19}

DD: Dulcie Revell {1}

DD/DS/DS: Amelie Jade, Silas Blue, & Elliot Gray {nb}

#6 Cascadia

Cascadia

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:11 PM

My name is Senna Juliette Bellwood and I am 18 years old and I am starting my freshman year at CalTech when summer is over! Except, I've just discovered I'm pregnant by Roman Casimir Elliot, who will be attending the same college. He does want to be in our childs life. While the shock of the pregnancy is still there, I slowly begin to feel excited about having a baby.

The time has come and I am now able to hold my precious baby boy, named Basil Gideon Elliot! They have brown, curly hair and green eyes!

Roman is being a wonderful father to our child and we are even planning on moving in together within the month! Classes are going well too and we are actually a very happy family with lots of love to give to each other and our precious baby.

My precious Basil is now 6 months old and things are great, Roman and I have been living together for a few months now in a nice 2 bedroom house and its been wonderful. School has also been going by quickly and we are on a short break from school for the Christmas holidays! It is during the holiday break that I begin to feel off.......the same way I did when I was pregnant with Basil. I take a test, just to be sure and on Christmas Day we discover we are to be parents again. It is a huge shock and we are terrified, our first baby is only 6 months old! Its so soon and we were so careful!

I go to my first doctors appointment just after New Years and he decides to do an ultrasound since it is so soon after my first baby. To our complete and utter shock, the ultrasound reveals triplets!!!!!

The day finally arrived and I have given birth to the babies, who we named Silas Gray, Darcy Scarlet and Millie Cobalt ! They have blonde, curly hair and green eyes. We were getting ready to leave the hospital when Darcy began to have breathing difficulties. It was determined that she had a mild case of milk aspiration and was kept over night to be watched. When we arrive back home there is a huge party waiting for us thrown by our parents! It was wonderful and the children got the cutest matching outfits red jumper and dresses and they were so precious in them for their pictures! 

#7 CLA

CLA

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:23 PM

My name is Adecyn Nicole Ayer and I am 17 years old and I am starting my freshman year at Carrol College when summer is over. Except, I've just discovered I'm pregnant by Brandon Oliver Carlisle who will be attending the same college. He does not want to be in our child's life. While the shock of the pregnancy is still there, I slowly begin to feel excited about having a baby.

The time has come and I am now able to hold my precious baby boy, named Curtis Maxwell Ayer! He has curly blonde hair and dark blue eyes!

Brandon still refuses to see his child and honestly, I'm fine with that. It was over when he showed his true colors and turned his back on his child. Classes are going well enough, though it is a struggle since I'm a single parent.

My precious Curt is now 6 months old and things have been looking up! A couple months ago I met a very sweet guy named Grayson Reid Mercer and we've been seeing each other often. We're even spending the holiday season with him and so far its been lovely! During the holidays I feel strange but there is something familiar about it and then I miss my monthly. I take a test and sure enough, I'm pregnant, what a way to start off Christmas morning. Gray and I are shocked, Curt is only 6 months old but Gray immediately decides he does want to be in the new baby's life.

I go to my first doctors appointment just after New Years and he decides to do an ultrasound since it is so soon after my first baby. To our complete and utter shock, the ultrasound reveals twins!!!!!

The day finally arrived and I have given birth to the babies, who we named Amelia Scarlet and Mallory Blue! Lia has curly red hair and light green eyes, and Mal has straight auburn hair and bluish grey eyes. We were getting ready to leave the hospital when Mal began to have breathing difficulties. It was determined that she had a mild case of milk aspiration and was kept over night to be watched. When we arrive back home there is a huge party waiting for us thrown by our parents! It was wonderful and the children got the cutest frilly yellow dresses and they were so precious in them for their pictures!

The Mercer Family

DM: Adecyn Nicole Ayer {19}

DF: Grayson Reid Mercer {20}

DS: Curtis Maxwell Ayer {1}

DD/DD: Amelia Scarlet & Mallory Blue {nb}

#8 ABR

ABR

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:02 PM

My name is Avalon Lyric Hamilton and I am 18 years old and I am starting my freshman year at Florida State University when summer is over! Except, I've just discovered I'm pregnant by Brandon Oliver Atkinson, who will be attending the same college. He does not want to be in our child’s life. While the shock of the pregnancy is still there, I slowly begin to feel excited about having a baby.

The time has come and I am now able to hold my precious baby girl, named Ava Vivian Hamilton! They have black hair and green eyes! 

Brandon still refuses to see his child and honestly, I'm fine with that. It was over when he showed his true colors and turned his back on his child. Classes are going well enough though it is a struggle since I'm a single parent.

My precious Ava is now 6 months old and things have been looking up! A couple months ago a met a very sweet guy named Spencer Ellis Mason and we've been seeing each other often. We're even spending the holiday season with him and so far it’s been lovely! During the holidays I feel strange but there is something familiar about it and then I miss my monthly. I take a test and sure enough, I'm pregnant, what a way to start off Christmas morning. Spencer and I are shocked, Ava is only 6 months old but Spencer immediately decides he does not want to be in the new baby’s life.

I go to my first doctor’s appointment just after New Year’s and he decides to do an ultrasound since it is so soon after my first baby. To our complete and utter shock, the ultrasound reveals triplets!!!!! 

I gave birth to my healthy babies and they were named Silas Gray, Elliot Cobalt and Amelie Scarlet, they have brown hair and brown eyes. Spencer still wanted nothing to do with the children after seeing them, claiming they looked nothing like him and that I cheated on him with his best friend, Eddie Leon. We mutually agree to the paternity test and he agrees that if they are his he will provide child support. 

The test comes back in 24 hours and obviously reveals that children are Spencer’s. He does not keep his word about providing for the children.

Avalon Lyric Hamilton *20* w/

Ava Vivian *1*, Silas Gray *nb*, Elliot Cobalt *nb* & Amelie Scarlet *nb*

#9 lifesaboutmusic

lifesaboutmusic

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 4,576 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:29 PM

My name is Rylee May Kelton and I am 18 years old and I am starting my freshman year at University of New England, Maine when summer is over! Except, I've just discovered I'm pregnant by Brandon Oliver Schilling, who will be attending the same college. He does want to be in our child's life. While the shock of the pregnancy is still there, I slowly begin to feel excited about having a baby.

The time has come and I am now able to hold my precious baby girl, named Wren Meadow Schilling! She has dark brown hair and brown eyes!

Brandon is being a wonderful father to our child and we are even planning on moving in together within the month! Classes are going well too and we are actually a very happy family with lots of love to give to each other and our precious baby.

My precious Wren is now 6 months old and things are great, Brandon and I have been living together for a few months now in a nice 1 bedroom house and its been wonderful. School has also been going by quickly and we are on a short break from school for the Christmas holidays! It is during the holiday break that I begin to feel off.......the same way I did when I was pregnant with Wren. I take a test, just to be sure and on Christmas Day we discover we are to be parents again. It is a huge shock and we are terrified, our first baby is only 6 months old! Its so soon and we were so careful!

I go to my first doctors appointment just after New Years and he decides to do an ultrasound since it is so soon after my first baby. To our complete and utter shock, the ultrasound reveals Quadruplets!!!!!

The day finally arrived and I have given birth to the babies, who we named Zander Cobalt, Donovan Blue, Everett Gray & Jocelyn Jade! Two of them have black hair and blue eyes and two of them have brown hair and brown eyes. We were getting ready to leave the hospital when Wren began to have breathing difficulties. It was determined that she had a mild case of milk aspiration and was kept over night to be watched. When we arrive back home there is a huge party waiting for us thrown by our parents! It was wonderful and the children got the cutest matching outfits (a purple frilly dress and blue jumpers) and they were so precious in them for their pictures! 

#10 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 15 November 2013 - 02:57 AM

My name is Isobel Juliette Hyde and I am 19 years old and I am starting my freshman year at Baylor University (Texas) when summer is over! Except, I've just discovered I'm pregnant by Tristan Harper Haines, who will be attending the same college. He does not want to be in our child's life. While the shock of the pregnancy is still there, I slowly begin to feel excited about having a baby.

The time has come and I am now able to hold my precious baby girl, named Astrid Evelyn Hyde! She has curly red hair and brown eyes! Tristan still refuses to see his child and honestly, I'm fine with that. It was over when he showed his true colors and turned his back on his child. Classes are going well enough, though it is a struggle since I'm a single parent.

My precious Astrid is now 6 months old and things have been looking up! A couple months ago a met a very sweet guy named Grayson Reid Malloy and we've been seeing each other often. We're even spending the holiday season with him and so far its been lovely! During the holidays I feel strange but there is something familiar about it and then I miss my monthly. I take a test and sure enough, I'm pregnant, what a way to start off Christmas morning. Grayson and I are shocked, Astrid is only 6 months old but Grayson immediately decides he does want to be in the new baby's life. I go to my first doctors appointment just after New Years and he decides to do an ultrasound since it is so soon after my first baby. To our complete and utter shock, the ultrasound reveals quadruplets!

The day finally arrived and I have given birth to the babies, who we named Elliott Gray Malloy, Oscar Blue Malloy, Silas Teal Malloy, and Felix Cobalt Malloy! They're identical, and have wavy blonde hair and hazel eyes. We were getting ready to leave the hospital when Oscar began to have breathing difficulties. It was determined that he had a mild case of milk aspiration and was kept over night to be watched. When we arrive back home there is a huge party waiting for us thrown by our parents! It was wonderful and the children got the cutest matching white jumpers, and they were so precious in them for their pictures! 

#11 keladry12

keladry12

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:00 AM

My name is Hazel Cordelia Devlin and I am 18 years old and I am starting my freshman year at Baylor University when summer is over! Except, I've just discovered I'm pregnant by Tristan Harper St. John, who will be attending the same college. He wants to be in our childs life. While the shock of the pregnancy is still there, I slowly begin to feel excited about having a baby.

The time has come and I am now able to hold my precious baby boy, named Theodore Felix Devlin! He has brown, curly hair and green eyes!

Tristan is being a wonderful father to our child and we are even planning on moving in together within the month! Classes are going well too and we are actually a very happy family with lots of love to give to each other and our precious baby.

My precious Theo is now 6 months old and things are great, Tristan and I have been living together for a few months now in a nice 3 bedroom house and its been wonderful. School has also been going by quickly and we are on a short break fro school for the Christmas holidays! It is during the holiday break that I begin to feel off.......the same way I did when I was pregnant with Theo. I take a test, just to be sure and on Christmas Day we discover we are to be parents again. It is a huge shock and we are terrified, our first baby is only 6 months old! Its so soon and we were so careful!

I go to my first doctors appointment just after New Years and he decides to do an ultrasound since it is so soon after my first baby. To our complete and utter shock, the ultrasound reveals quadruplets!!!!!

The day finally arrived and I have given birth to the babies, who we named Atticus Gray Devlin, Amelia Scarlet St. John, Iris Paisley St. John, and Felicity Mauve St. John! They each look completely different.  Atticus has auburn hair and light gray eyes, Amelia has curly red hair and dark green eyes, Iris has curly black hair and bright blue eyes, and Felicity has straight, strawberry blonde hair and hazel eyes! We were getting ready to leave the hospital when Amelia began to have breathing difficulties. It was determined that she had a mild case of milk aspiration and was kept over night to be watched. When we arrive back home there is a huge party waiting for us thrown by our parents! It was wonderful and the children got the cutest matching outfits (green Frilly Dresses/Jumpers) and they were so precious in them for their pictures!

#12 astrothief42

astrothief42

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts
  • Interests:Baby Names, DIY, Grand Theft Auto, Harry Potter, Hawaii Five-0, Kingdom Hearts, Music, The Sims, Writing

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:07 PM

My name is Madilynn Genevieve Holloway,  and I am 18 years old and I am starting my freshman year at Carroll College in Montana when summer is over! Except, I've just discovered I'm pregnant by Brandon Oliver McClellan, who will be attending the same college. He does not want to be in our child's life. While the shock of the pregnancy is still there, I slowly begin to feel excited about having a baby.

The time has come and I am now able to hold my precious baby girl, named Evangeline Ramona Holloway! She has light, wavy brown hair and blue eyes!

Brandon still refuses to see his daughter and honestly, I'm fine with that. It was over when he showed his true colors and turned his back on his daughter. Classes are going well enough, though it is a struggle since I'm a single parent.

My precious daughter Angel, is now 6 months old, and things have been looking up! A couple months ago I met a very sweet guy named Grayson Reid Donnelly and we've been seeing each other often. We're even spending the holiday season with him, and so far it's been lovely! During the holidays I feel strange, but there is something familiar about it and then I miss my monthly. I take a test and sure enough, I'm pregnant, what a way to start off Christmas morning. Grayson and I are shocked. Angel is only 6 months old, but Grayson immediately decides he does not want to be in the new baby's life.

I go to my first doctors appointment just after New Years', and he decides to do an ultrasound since it is so soon after my first baby. To our complete and utter shock, the ultrasound reveals twins!!!!! 

I gave birth to my healthy babies and they were named Indigo Paisley and Everett Gray Holloway. Indi has light wavy, brown hair and green eyes, and Ever has blonde hair and hazel eyes. Grayson still wanted nothing to do with the children after seeing them, claiming they looked nothing like him and that I cheated on him with his best friend, Edmund Alistair Leon. We mutually agree to the paternity test and he agrees that if they are his, he will provide child support. 

The test comes back in 24 hours and reveal that the children are Grayson's! After mildly contemplating, Grayson decides it would be best if he stayed with me to help raise the children. A huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

The Holloway Family

DM: Madilynn Genevieve {19}
DF: Grayson Reid Donnelly {20}

DD: Evangeline Ramona {1}
DD/DS: Indigo Paisley/Everett Gray {nb}

Maddy Gray;
AngelIndigo, & Ever

#13 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:38 PM

My name is Evanna Lyric Ridge.  During the summer before my freshman year of college at Baylor University, I found out I was pregnant.  My baby's father, Brandon Oliver McCall, was very supportive and decided to stay with me.  I gave birth to a baby girl named Felicity Shannon McCall-Ridge on March 29th.  

Brandon and I moved into a 2-bedroom house that next summer.  After a hectic semester, I found out I was pregnant again on Christmas day -- with twins!  They were born on September 5th.  We named them Felix Gray and Isaac Blue McCall-Ridge.

Evanna Lyric Ridge [20] & Brandon Oliver McCall [20]

Felicity Shannon McCall-Ridge [1]

Felix Gray & Isaac Blue McCall-Ridge [0]

#14 Lawren

Lawren

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:15 PM

My name is Everleigh North Kramer and I am 18 years old and I am starting my freshman year at UT Martin in Tennessee when summer is over! Except, I've just discovered I'm pregnant by Tristan Harper Lowe, who will be attending the same college. He does want to be in our child’s life. While the shock of the pregnancy is still there, I slowly begin to feel excited about having a baby.

The time has come and I am now able to hold my precious baby girl, named Adelaide Aurelia! She has straight auburn red hair and brown eyes!

My precious Addie is now 6 months old and things are great, Tristan and I have been living together for a few months now in a nice 3 bedroom house and it’s been wonderful. School has also been going by quickly and we are on a short break from school for the Christmas holidays! It is during the holiday break that I begin to feel off.......the same way I did when I was pregnant with Addie. I take a test, just to be sure and on Christmas Day we discover we are to be parents again. It is a huge shock and we are terrified, our first baby is only 6 months old! It’s so soon and we were so careful!

I go to my first doctors appointment just after New Years and he decides to do an ultrasound since it is so soon after my first baby. To our complete and utter shock, the ultrasound reveals Twins!!!!!

The day finally arrived and I have given birth to the babies, who we named Isaac Blue and Emmett Gray! They have Brown hair and brown eyes. We were getting ready to leave the hospital when Emmett began to have breathing difficulties. It was determined that he had a mild case of milk aspiration and was kept overnight to be watched. When we arrive back home there is a huge party waiting for us thrown by our parents! It was wonderful and the children got the cutest matching outfits, Red Jumpers, and they were so precious in them for their pictures!

Everleigh (Eve) North Kramer-19

Tristan Harper Lowe-19

Adelaide (Addie) Aurelia Lowe-6m

Isaac Blue Lowe-NB

Emmett Gray Lowe-NB

#15 Natalee

Natalee

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts
  • Interests:Netball, Crafty stuff, babysitting and hanging out with my friends

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:45 AM

My name is Everleigh Lorelai Sawyer and I am 18 years old and I am starting my freshman year at university of New England when summer is over! Except, I've just discovered I'm pregnant by Leon Faramond Emil Naylor, who will be attending the same college. He Does want to be in our childs life. While the shock of the pregnancy is still there, I slowly begin to feel excited about having a baby.

The time has come and I am now able to hold my precious baby Boy named Declan Ripley Naylor! He has brown hair and blue eyes!

Leo is being a wonderful father to our child and we are even planning on moving in together within the month! Classes are going well too and we are actually a very happy family with lots of love to give to each other and our precious baby.

My precious Declan is now 6 months old and things are great, Declan and I have been living together for a few months now in a nice 2 bedroom house and its been wonderful. School has also been going by quickly and we are on a short break fro school for the Christmas holidays! It is during the holiday break that I begin to feel off.......the same way I did when I was pregnant with Declan I take a test, just to be sure and on Christmas Day we discover we are to be parents again. It is a huge shock and we are terrified, our first baby is only 6 months old! Its so soon and we were so careful. We later found out we are having Quads.

The day finally arrived and I have given birth to the babies, who we named Ryker Grey, Millicent Jade,
Oscar Cobalt and Zander Blue. They all have redish hair except for Oscar who has bright blonde hair and their eyes are a mix of blues and greens and grays. We were getting ready to leave the hospital when our baby girl Milli began to have breathing difficulties. It was determined that she had a mild case of milk aspiration and was kept over night to be watched. When we arrive back home there is a huge party waiting for us thrown by our parents! It was wonderful and the children got the cutest matching outfits ("Yellow " Frilly Jumpers) and they were so precious in them for their pictures!

#16 Therandombanana

Therandombanana

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:52 AM

My name is Rylee Alejandra St Germain and I am 17 years old and I am starting my freshman year at Florida State University when summer is over! Except, I've just discovered I'm pregnant by Roman Casimir Dyson who will be attending the same college. He Does Not want to be in our child's life. While the shock of the pregnancy is still there, I slowly begin to feel excited about having a baby.

---

The time has come and I am now able to hold my precious baby boy named Elias Mackenzie St Germain! He has blonde hair and hazel eyes like me!

Roman still refuses to see his child and honestly, I'm fine with that. It was over when he showed his true colours and turned his back on his child. Classes are going well enough though it is a struggle since I'm a single parent.

---

My precious Elias is now 6 months old and things have been looking up! A couple months ago I met a very sweet guy named Spencer Ellis Blackburn and we've been seeing each other often. We're even spending the holiday season with him and so far its been lovely! During the holidays I feel strange but there is something familiar about it and then I miss my monthly. I take a test and sure enough, I'm pregnant, what a way to start off Christmas morning. Spencer and I are shocked, Elias is only 6 months old but Spencer immediately decides he does not want to be in the new baby's life.

I go to my first doctors appointment just after New Years and he decides to do an ultrasound since it is so soon after my first baby. To my complete and utter shock, the ultrasound reveals triplets!!!!

The St Germain Family

Rylee Alejandra St Germain (17)
Elias Mackenzie St Germain (6 months)

---
I gave birth to my healthy babies and they were named Claudia Scarlet, Millie Teal and Felix Cobalt. Claudia has blonde hair and hazel eyes while Millie and Felix have black hair and blue eyes. Spencer still wanted nothing to do with the children after seeing them, claiming they looked nothing like him and that I cheated on him with his best friend, Edmund Alistair Leon. We mutually agree to the paternity test and he agrees that if they are his he will provide child support.
The test comes back in 24 hours and reveal that children are his!

However, he doesn't keep his word about helping with the children.

#17 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:55 AM

My name is Linnea Juliette Forsythe,  and I am 17 years old and I am starting my freshman year at Baylor University in Texas when summer is over! Except, I've just discovered I'm pregnant by Tristan Harper Keiningham, who will be attending the same college. He does want to be in our child's life. While the shock of the pregnancy is still there, the two of us slowly begin to feel excited about having a baby.

The time has come and Tristan and I are now able to hold our precious baby girl, named Stella Posey Forsythe-Keiningham! She has Tristan's brown hair and My blue eyes!

Meanwhile, Tristan is being a wonderful father to Stella and we are even planning on moving in together within the month! Classes are going well too and we are actually a very happy family with lots of love to give to each other and our precious baby.

My precious Stella is now 6 months old and things are great, Tristan and I have been living together for a few months now in a nice 2 Bedroom house and its been wonderful. School has also been going by quickly and we are on a short break from school for the Christmas holidays! It is during the holiday break that I begin to feel off.......the same way I did when I was pregnant with Stella. I take a test, just to be sure and on Christmas Day we discover we are to be parents again. It is a huge shock and we are terrified, our first baby is only 6 months old! Its so soon and we were so careful!

I go to my first doctors appointment just after New Years and he decides to do an ultrasound since it is so soon after my first baby. To our complete and utter shock, the ultrasound reveals Triplets!

The day finally arrived and I have given birth to the babies, who we named Emmett Grey Forsythe-Kiningham, Isaac Cobalt Forsythe-Kiningham and Atticus Umber Forsythe-Kiningham! Isaac and Atticus are identical and have Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes while Emmett has Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes.

We were getting ready to leave the hospital when Isaac began to have breathing difficulties. It was determined that he had a mild case of milk aspiration and was kept over night to be watched. When we arrive back home there is a huge party waiting for us thrown by our parents! It was wonderful and the children got the cutest matching outfits of a Cream Frilly Dress for Stella and Cream Jumpers for Emmett, Isaac and Atticus and they were so precious in them for their pictures!

The Forsythe-Keiningham

DM: Linnea Juliette Forsythe [19]

DF: Tristan Harper Keiningham [20]

DD: Stella Posey Forsythe-Keiningham [2]

DS/DS/DS: Emmett Grey Forsythe-Kiningham, Isaac Cobalt Forsythe-Kiningham & Atticus Umber Forsythe-Kiningham [0]

Tristan and Linnea Forsythe/Keiningham; with Stella, Emmett, Isaac & Atticus

#18 Emma 13

Emma 13

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • Interests:horse-back riding, writing, and reading.

Posted 30 November 2013 - 10:25 AM

My name is Harmony Isabelle Collins and I am 18 years old and I am starting my freshman year at Carroll College in Montana when summer is over! Except, I've just discovered I'm pregnant by Tristan Harper Evans, who will be attending the same college. He does want to be in our child's life. While the shock of the pregnancy is still there, I slowly begin to feel excited about having a baby.

The time has come and I am now able to hold my precious baby girl, named Selene Roxanne Evans! They have wavy dark blonde hair andHazel eyes!

Tristan is being a wonderful father to our child and we are even planning on moving in together within the month! Classes are going well too and we are actually a very happy family with lots of love to give to each other and our precious baby.

My precious Selene is now 6 months old and things are great, Tristan and I have been living together for a few months now in a nice 3 bedroom house and its been wonderful. School has also been going by quickly and we are on a short break fro school for the Christmas holidays! It is during the holiday break that I begin to feel off.......the same way I did when I was pregnant with Selene. I take a test, just to be sure and on Christmas Day we discover we are to be parents again. It is a huge shock and we are terrified, our first baby is only 6 months old! Its so soon and we were so careful!

I go to my first doctors appointment just after New Years and he decides to do an ultrasound since it is so soon after my first baby. To our complete and utter shock, the ultrasound reveals Quads!!!!! 

The day finally arrived and I have given birth to the babies, who we named Elliot Cobalt Evans, Mallory Scarlet Evans, Felicity Coral Evans, and Simon Gray Evans! They all have different hair and eyes. Elliot has Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes while Simon has Black Hair and Blue Eyes. Mallory has Auburn Hair and Grey Eyes and Felicity has Brown Hair and Brown EyesWe were getting ready to leave the hospital when Mallory began to have breathing difficulties. It was determined that she had a mild case of milk aspiration and was kept over night to be watched. When we arrive back home there is a huge party waiting for us thrown by our parents! It was wonderful and the children got the cutest matching outfits, 3 yellow Frilly Dresses (one for Selene) and 2 yellow Jumpers and they were so precious in them for their pictures! 

Big Sib: Girl Selene Roxanne Evans, Wavy dark blonde hair and Hazel eyes

Baby 1: Boy Elliot Cobalt Evans, Strait Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes

Baby 2: Girl Mallory Scarlet Evans, Curly Auburn Hair and Grey Eyes

Baby 3: Girl Felicity Coral Evans, Wavy Brown Hair and Brown Eyes

Baby 4: Boy Simon Gray Evans, Strait Black Hair and Blue Eyes

#19 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 07:27 PM

My name is Evangeline Blair and I am 19 years old and I am starting my freshman year at CalTech when summer is over! Except, I've just discovered I'm pregnant by Brandon Oliver Hart, who will be attending the same college. He wants to be in our child's life. While the shock of the pregnancy is still there, I slowly begin to feel excited about having a baby.

~~

The time has come and I am now able to hold my precious baby girl, named Lucy Bellatrix Hart! She has black hair and green eyes!

Brandon is being a wonderful father to our child and we are even planning on moving in together within the month! Classes are going well too and we are actually a very happy family with lots of love to give to each other and our precious baby.

~~

My precious Lucy is now 6 months old and things are great, Brandon and I have been living together for a few months now in a nice 2 bedroom house and its been wonderful. School has also been going by quickly and we are on a short break for school for the Christmas holidays! It is during the holiday break that I begin to feel off.......the same way I did when I was pregnant with Lucy. I take a test, just to be sure and on Christmas Day we discover we are to be parents again. It is a huge shock and we are terrified, our first baby is only 6 months old! Its so soon and we were so careful!

I go to my first doctors appointment just after New Years and he decides to do an ultrasound since it is so soon after my first baby. To our complete and utter shock, the ultrasound reveals its twins!

~~

The day finally arrived and I have given birth to the babies, who we name Isaac Gray and Simon Russet! They both have black hair and brown eyes. We were getting ready to leave the hospital when Simon began to have breathing difficulties. It was determined that he had a mild case of milk aspiration and was kept over night to be watched. When we arrive back home there is a huge party waiting for us thrown by our parents! It was wonderful and the children got the cutest matching outfits (red and blue jumpers) and they were so precious in them for their pictures!

{21} Evie & Brandon {20}

{15m} Lucy

{0} Isaac / Simon

#20 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 03:03 PM

My name is Elowen Juliette George and I am 17 years old and I am starting my freshman year at the University of New England when summer is over! Except, I've just discovered I'm pregnant by Ronan Edmund Blake, who will be attending the same college. He wants to be in our childs life. While the shock of the pregnancy is still there, I slowly begin to feel excited about having a baby.

Ronan is being a wonderful father to our child and we are even planning on moving in together within the month! Classes are going well too and we are actually a very happy family with lots of love to give to each other and our precious baby boy, Bennett Addison Blake.

My precious Bennett is now 6 months old and things are great,  Ronan and I have been living together for a few months now in a nice 2 bedroom  house and it has been wonderful. School has also been going by quickly and we are on a short break from school for the Christmas holidays! It is during the holiday break that I begin to feel off.......the same way I did when I was pregnant with Bennett. I take a test, just to be sure, and on Christmas Day we discover we are to be parents again. It is a huge shock and we are terrified, our first baby is only 6 months old! Its so soon and we were so careful!

I go to my first doctors appointment just after New Years and he decides to do an ultrasound since it is so soon after my first baby. To our complete and utter shock, the ultrasound reveals twins!!!!! 

The day finally arrived and I have given birth to the babies, who we named Silas Gray and Evan Silver! They have blonde hair and grey eyes. We were getting ready to leave the hospital when Evan began to have breathing difficulties. It was determined that he had a mild case of milk aspiration and was kept over night to be watched. When we arrive back home there is a huge party waiting for us thrown by our parents! It was wonderful and the children got the cutest matching red jumpers and they were so precious in them for their pictures! 

Elowen Juliette George & Ronan Edmund Blake;

with Bennett Addison Blake, Silas Gray Blake, and Evan Silver Blake.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users