• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,040 posts
  • Interests:Planners, piercings, Witchcraft, Netflix, & baking.

Posted 10 January 2015 - 01:00 AM

Starting a new story after giving up on my previous one.

Note:

I'm going to avoid putting too much plot into this because I'd like the name to be unrelated to the plot, and more based on the type of person (physically and mentally) the characters are.

Protagonist:

1 2 3 4 5

Basic Physical Description- 16-18 years old. Blonde. Coloured eyes. Piercings (septum, maybe lip or tongue, stretched ears) possibly a small tattoo or two but still feminine. Often wears beanies, big sweaters, tight jeans, ect. She has small scars all over her body (the source of which is to be revealed later in the story).

Basic Personality Notes- She's not shy by any means, but she doesn't cause trouble either. She is not afraid to express her opinion, and she has many to be expressed. She's a vegan, but it doesn't consume her life, it's not something she flaunts around. Works in a small coffee shop or something like that. Smokes cigarettes but steers clear of drugs and alcohol. She doesn't own a car, but chooses to skateboard or walk everywhere, which isn't a problem since she lives in California, in a coastal town. She doesn't have a ton of friends, but a small group of close-knit friends that she knows she can trust. A very independent person, overall.

Name Notes- I don't want a common name, but I don't want a made-up name either. I was thinking Celeste, but I don't know if that really suits her personality. A middle isn't important, but I'd like a last name. Something like Carter, Collins, Terim, something simple.

Friend/Co-Worker:

1 2 3 4 5

Basic Physical Description- 16-18 years old. Brown/red dreadlocks, but they're well-kept and classy. She too has a few small piercings (Medusa or eyebrow) and stretched ears. She dresses in very natural and earthy clothing, all cruelty-free. No tattoos, but probably scarifications.

Basic Personality Notes- Also works in the coffee shop (or other job, to later be decided) with the Protagonist. She's very downtoearth and natural. She has a way of speaking that may be found annoying or even condescending, but the Protagonist much likes that about her. She is completely cruelty-free and full-on vegan, but she is one that will tell you and sometimes brag about it. She's definitely a hippie.

Name Notes- I have absolutely no clue on this one. I was thinking maybe Avery or something. Probably nothing too exotic, but maybe Luna. I have no clue. I need a last name as well. Possibly Johansen or something, maybe of Scandinavian or Welsh origin.

Male Love-Interest:

1 2 3 4 5

Basic Physical Description- 19-22 years old. Tall, thin. Black hair, almost always in a beanie. Stretched ears, probably tattoos, possibly some lip piercings. Dark eyes. Scars on his chest and stomach, obviously self-inflicted. He wears t-shirts (probably band merch) and tight jeans, Converse not Vans.

Basic Personality Notes- He struggles with multiple mental disorders, and is usually not a very outspoken guy. He begins to frequent the workplace of wherever the Protagonist and Co-Worker are and comes off as kind of boring, but opens up to the Protagonist eventually. (Possibly causing a fight between Protagonist and Friend due to the fact that Friend likes him also.) He, however, does eat meat, and doesn't understand Veganism at all. Lives on his own, a brother is mentioned at some point. He's an angry and confused person. Abusive towards himself and sometimes others.

Name Notes- I don't want anything super common. Maybe a Biblical name, but nothing that's used often. His last name I was thinking would be Drugov or something Russian.

#2 KatKray

KatKray

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 06:41 PM

Protagonist: sounds like she needs a sharp-sounding name

Simone Curtis

Neve Curtis (Neve isnt made up... it's an easier spelling of the Irish name Niamh)

Beatrice "Gigi" Curtis

Friend/Co-Worker: she sounds like the type of character with a traditional name that she hates and has a spunky nickname for. I'll suggest some names on different ends of the spectrum

Kathryn "Kiki" Johansen

Rebekah "Reba" Johansen

Celia "Lia" Johansen

Louisa Johansen

Shanaya (sha-nye-ugh) "Shen" Johansen

Mikah Johansen

Male Love-Interest: Biblical name does sound good

Abner Ostravsky

Ezra Ostravsky

Shiloh Ostravsky

Canaan Ostravsky

Eden Ostravsky

Hope this helps! :)

• HxppySxng likes this

#3 Emididalia

Emididalia

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 04:59 PM

Protagonist:

Isobella (Bella)

Cecile/Cecelia/Celia/Celine

Ciara/Sierra

Tanya/Talia (Tali)

Cheyenne (Shianne)

Crystal (Krystal)

Kanya

Cassidy (Cassy/Cass)

Cassandra (Cassy/Cass)

Friend:

Vivienne

Samantha

Desiree

Rennee

Dalia

Bianca

Kiara

Kyara

Kylie

Kyla

Cassidy

Tesse/Tessa

Besse/Bess

Olivia (Liv/Livy)

Tanya

Love interest:

Abraham (Abie/Abe)

Solomen (Sol)

Carl/Karl

Fritz

Ferguson (Fergie)

Michael

Andrew

Lionel (Lion/Leon)

Houston

Langston

August

Taylor

Cori

Angus

Leo

Victor

Vlad

Chad

Nicholas

Nick/Nik 

Willis

Wilber

• HxppySxng likes this

#4 indi.bindi

indi.bindi

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 12:22 PM

Protagonist-- okay, you basically described half of my friends, anyway I was thinking:
--Glenna
--Stella ("Stell")
--Ridley
--Reagan ("Rae")
--Raven
--Wren

Friend--I was thinking of a sweeter, softer name for her. I don't know why:
--Rebecca
--Daniele ("Dani")
--Kylie
--Kamryn
--Jana