304 replies to this topic

#41 Michal Costner

Michal Costner

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 07:19 PM

Tyson and Lucy, along with Jaxon and Zander, welcome Damon Elijiah.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Liberty and Thomas couldn't be happier with their three children: Wesley Sawyer(3), Adam Julian(2), and Abigail Rose(2). She thought she didn;t want to have anymore, already having 3 ages 3 and under was definately a handful. At the twins' disney-themed second birthday, they announced that they're pregnant with yet another boy. The couple want the first name to be biblical and start with a "J", and the middle name to come from a Jane Austen book.

#42 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 25 October 2011 - 02:22 AM

Liberty, Thomas, Wesley, Adam and Abigail welcome Johnathan Darcy

----------------------------------------------------------

My name is Persephone Amber St. Claire. Me and my husband Jace Orland St. Claire are expecting our third child together, a little boy. We are already parents to Althea Madison [5] and Phoebe Alivia [3]. We would like our son to have a trendy first name, and a middle name from Greek mythology.

#43 ImaginationGirl

ImaginationGirl

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Acting, Singing and spending time with God, my family, friends and cats!

Posted 25 October 2011 - 12:42 PM

Congratulations Persephone & Jace! You and your two beautiful daughters, Althea & Phoebe welcome: Jaxon Troy St. Clair!

-----------------
Stephen Paul Harper and his wife, Melissa Ann Harper are having their 5th child together and they're keeping the gender a surprise. Please pick a nice unisex first name and a short, sweet middle name for their baby joining: Brynn Ann, Bentley Stephen, Meredith Paige and Christopher Sullivan. Thanks. :wub:

#44 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 25 October 2011 - 02:04 PM

Stephen, Melissa and the kids welcome Riley Jay

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monroe Elizabeth Kelly and her husband Wayne Johnathan Bumble are expecting their first child, and want to keep the gender a surprise. They would like an elegant/handsome first name, and a classic middle name.

#45 MyBoySebastian

MyBoySebastian

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 03:48 PM

Monroe and Wayne welcome Victoria Katherine or Simon Oliver.

--------------------------

Alexander Elias Walker and Caitlyn Natasha Walker are excited to have their first children. B/G twins! They want trendy-ish first names, but not misspelled. For middle names, they want nature names.

#46 Alexis!

Alexis!

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,614 posts
  • Interests:Bones
    Mysteries
    Baking
    Photography
    Science
    Writing
    Reading

Posted 25 October 2011 - 04:23 PM

Alexander & Caitlyn are proud to welcome Sofia Bay & Liam River!

~~~

Jordan & Grace Bennett are anxiously awaiting the birth of their first son. They already have four girls, their 9-year-old Charlotte Eloise "Charlie" and Catherine Emily "Catie", 4-year-old Kaia Madeline "Kai" & 18-month-old Juliet Anabel "Julie." They want their son's name to be classic, but not old sounding. His middle name should start with a H.

#47 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 25 October 2011 - 06:32 PM

Jordan, Grace, Charlie, Catie, Kai, and Julie are thrilled to welcome... Andrew Henry!

------------

Dominic and Dorothy Maitland are expecting their first child, a baby girl. They would like their darling daughter's first name to be after a Disney princess. Her middle name should be French.

#48 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 01:10 AM

Dominic and Dorothy welcome Ella Diane (DEE-ann)

---------------------------------

Monroe Elizabeth Kelly and her husband Wayne Johnathan Bumble are expecting their second and third children together, identical twin girls. They are already parents to lively two year old Simon Oliver, and would like the girls to have elegant first names and classic middle names.

#49 BumboJumbo

BumboJumbo

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 09:48 AM

Monroe Elizabeth Kelly & Wayne Johnathan Buble welcome
Eden Josephine & Amelia Margaret

My name is Ivory Addison Estelline. My husband, Wesley Allan Estelline and I are expecting our second child, a baby girl. We have a son, Camden Asher Estelline, a spirited three year old. For our second child, our frist daughter we want a one syllable name that is elegant and not out of the box, but old fashioned. For a middle name we want it to be after my mother, Hilary Lynn.

#50 Bree :)

Bree :)

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 12:36 PM

Welcome Persphone Hilary!!

Chanel and Jeff are pregnant again! This time with triplets-- and all boys!! They want trendy names but not stupid and silly sounding names!

#51 -TebowTime-

-TebowTime-

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,472 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 12:43 PM

Chanel and Jeff welcome: Lucas Martin, Yale Ryan and Payson Isaac

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Its been three years since me, Lucy, and my husband Tyson have had our third son, Ace Nathaniel. He's 3 now and our twins, Jaxon Matthew and Zander Uriah are 5. We are pregnant again with IVF, we found out we are adding yet again, boys to the family, 4 to be exact! The boys' first names should be uncommon and unique. Their middle names should be biblical, but still trendy and not Caleb after Tyson.

DH: Tyson Caleb
DW: Lucy Abigail
DS/DS: Jaxon Matthew and Zander Uriah
DS: Ace Nathaniel
DS/DS/DS/DS: ???????

#52 Bree :)

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 02:36 PM

Welcome .....

Zeke Dillyan
Zickolas Usher
Zander Drew
Zane Benjamin

Chanel and Jeff are proud parents of 6 kids. The triplets are now 3, and Chanel and Jeff are expecting another edition to their family, a baby girl! They want her to be named after her mama's favorite singer, Katy Perry ( Katherine Elizabeth Brand). And her middle name should be after a Disney Princess.

#53 -TebowTime-

-TebowTime-

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,472 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 02:47 PM

Chanel and Jeff welcome: Eliza Aurora

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(changing one of the boys names to Zachary cuz we already have a Zander)

Five years ago, our family welcomed 4 new baby boys, we now have seven! We didn't plan on having any more children, but suprise, we fell pregnant with yet another son! We want his name to be trendy, and since all our boys don't have biblical middle names... he should have a trendy middle name as well.

DH: Tyson Caleb
DW: Lucy Abigail
DS/DS: Jaxon Matthew and Zander Uriah *10*
DS: Ace Nathaniel *8*
DS/DS/DS/DS: Zeke Dillyan, Zickolas Usher, Zachary Drew and Zane Benjamin *5*
DS:

#54 Guest_Madison Jobst_*

Guest_Madison Jobst_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 October 2011 - 03:35 PM

Hello! My name is Ally. I married my high school sweetheart, Nick and now we are expecting our first child. It's a girl! We are thinking a beautiful, girly name.

#55 -TebowTime-

-TebowTime-

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,472 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 03:44 PM

Hello! My name is Ally. I married my high school sweetheart, Nick and now we are expecting our first child. It's a girl! We are thinking a beautiful, girly name.

First you have to name the child above you :)

#56 Bree :)

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 03:55 PM

Denver Mitchell Bryant

#57 Bree :)

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 03:59 PM

I meant...
Welcome Denver Mitchell Bryant!

Chanel and Jeff have their dream family now. Eliza is now one year old, and doing great.

Now, Chanel's friend....

Jennifer Marie Parker and David Ray Parker are excited to become parents, to a baby girl. They want her middle name to be biblical, and a cute and stylish first name!

#58 MyBoySebastian

MyBoySebastian

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 04:34 PM

Jennifer and David welcome Emme Ruth!

--------------------

Hi everyone! Caitlyn again. It's been two years since our twins were born. They are both very bouncy, hyper 2 year olds! I am now expecting another baby, a girl! I want her first name to be long and feminine, but still stylish and trendy. Her middle name needs to be honoring her grandmother, Emily. (But it cannot be Emily).

DH: Alexander Elias Walker
DW: Caitlyn Natasha Walker
DD/DS: Sofia Bay and Liam River {2}

#59 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 26 October 2011 - 06:12 PM

Congratulations! Savannah Emilyn is the perfect little bundle of joy for your family!
------------
Dominic and Dorothy Maitland have one daughter, Ella Diane (12). They are now expecting B/B twins! Twin 1 should have a long first name and a middle name after a cartoon character. Twin 2 should have a short name and a middle name that means strength, power, etc.

#60 kixi08

kixi08

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 06:34 PM

Dominic and Dorothy welcome Jameson Donald and Chase Aaron.

------------

Arizona and Rhys welcomed Leif Harbor to their family 2 years ago. Now they are expecting again! And this pregnancy is going to be triple the problems. Three girls will be added to the family in a few months. Zoey and Rhys want the girls to have the same initials and have some connection to music.

DD/DD: Alexis Parker, Lilly Reese
DS: Leif Harbor
DD/DD/DD:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users