• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 nicki08

nicki08

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:38 PM

We have two children- a son named Joshua Branson, we call him Branson and a daughter named Kendall Elizabeth. We are looking for a name that flows well with the two kids we already have.

We are thinking of using the name Karson if we have another girl. I don't like super girlie names and want something that is strong and different. I like this name because it is not typically used for girls, but neither is my name (Nicki) or my daughter Kendall. Both of our names were boys name first so I would like to continue with a name like this. We need suggestions for a middle name for her that is more obviously a girls name so that when people look at her full name on paper, they know she is a girl.

For a boy, we have thought about using Cohen. I am not 100% sure about this one. I would also like to find a strong name that he can be proud of but one that is not as common as the Jaxons and Logans.

So any ideas for boys first and middle names as well as any ideas for girls that flow with our other two kids names are much appreciated. Here is the hard part- Our last name is Eddy. We have a hard time finding anything that flows with it without sounding ridiculous.

#2 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts
  • Interests:Marilyn Manson, Five Finger Death Punch, being a creepy cute princess, being a wolf puppy, Harry Potter, Ravenclaw, Supernatural, Dean Winchester, the fall season, Halloween, sparkly things, the moon, the stars... The whole galaxy, the element air, learning of different religions/cultures, especially the more unconventional ones.

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:15 PM

If you name her Karson, you are starting a K trend (Kendall & Karson). So, you might not wanna do that.
How about Quinn? It's technically unisex, but I can't really picture a boy named Quinn. Quinn Victoria would be lovely!

I like Cohen. How about Connor? I would love to see Joshua and Connor as brothers. That seems like such a perfect sib-set. Connor is so handsome! :-)
  • nicki08 likes this

#3 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:16 PM

I really love the name Carson/Karson. Although I prefer it on boys, it still is nice on girls. It sounds really well with Branson and Kendall. I don't think it would start a "K" trend because Branson's name already doesn't start with a K. If you want to avoid that, though, you could spell it Carson.

Karson Ruby
Karson Eleanor
Karson Juliet
Karson Isabella
Karson Amelia
Karson Rosalie
Karson Halle
Karson Olivia
Karson Evangeline
Karson Everly

For boys, Cohen is offensive to some people in the Jewish religion, although I think it has an nice sound. What about Cason? (prn Kay-son)
Sullivan
Maddox
Cason

Archer
Jameson

Arlo
Anderson
Collins

Colin
Madden
Becker
Penn
Nash
Lincoln
Coleman
Davis
Shepherd
Chandler

• nicki08 likes this

#4 neverland

neverland

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:43 AM

I have heard the same thing about Cohen that it is considered offensive to use it as a first name... so I would check into that. How about Gray/Grey for a girl? I heard of a girl named
Timber which I thought was kinda cool :)

#5 Guest_zebra7ash_*

Guest_zebra7ash_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:31 AM

What about the name Morgan? It's quite a sweet, simple yet powerful name. You could have a simple middle name with it such as Lucy or Chloe. They both sound nice. Whatever you choose I'm sure it'll be lovely!
  • nicki08 likes this

#6 nicki08

nicki08

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:27 AM

Thank you all for the wonderful suggestions and comments. I am very excited to pick out another name and hope that I can chose a great one. The kids are excited as well and enjoy giving us their opinions on the names. I am open to more suggestions as well and will be 'playing' around with the sounds of these names to see how well we like them. Thanks again!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users