#881 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 02:29 PM

"Wonderful too meet you, Symmony!"

Think: Not a fan of filler middles, but Rose is one of the better ones. Symmony is not my style, it seems just like a "creative" version of Symphony, as well as the connotation of Simony, which isn't so good.

// My son, Hudson Josiah {3}, is so excited because he has just become a big brother! His baby sister is Stella Vivian {3 wks}. //

#882 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 02:36 PM

Say: Wow, what a great big brother you are going to be!

Think: Hudson Josiah is so handsome, and I really like the name Hudson to begin with. Stella nor Vivian are my style.

// Meet my son, Parker Owen and my daughter Reagan Alice. We are going to the zoo. //

#883 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 03:02 PM

"How fun! What are your favorite animals at the zoo?"

Think: Parker Owen is handsome, though not one I would use. I only like Reagan on boys, but Alice is lovely!

// The girl dressed as Hulk with a purple tutu is my sweet Evangeline Margot {4}. She loves superheroes! She calls herself Hulkgirl, haha. //

#884 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 06:22 PM

Say: How adorable!

Think: I adore Evangeline, and Margot is just starting to grow on me but the whole combo flows and sounds wonderful. It's a really beautiful name!

This is my son, Ezra Christopher. We call him Ezzy sometimes. He's two months old today, the little peanut.

#885 The Future Mrs B

The Future Mrs B

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,094 posts
  • Interests:Music, names and my friends.

Posted 20 September 2014 - 07:20 PM

Say: I bet he keeps you busy.
Think: Ezra is handsome. Christopher is nice but I'm not a fan of it.

The lanky teenage over there with blonde hair is my son Gideon Osric. He'all be fifteen next month. My other children are Sebastian Casimir, he just turned 13, and Gisela Camille who's 8. Her brothers like to call her Gizmo much to her annoyance.

#886 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 07:46 PM

Say: They're all so big... soon enough they'll be annoying her about her first boyfriend!

Think: I really like Gideon Osric. Gideon is a favorite of mine and Osric has grown on me ever since sweetheart actor Osric Chau was on Supernatural. Sebastian Casimir is a nice combo but neither name is my style, and I feel like Casimir is awkward to pronounce. Gisela isn't my style but I adore Camille and they go well together as a combo.

The teenage girl over by the playground is my niece, Gwendolyn Alice {13}. Gwen's keeping an eye on my daughter, Lucy Josephine {6}, while I take my two-year-old twins, Caspar Timothy "Cas" and Rudy Jeremiah "Rue", for a walk around the park.

#887 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 21 September 2014 - 12:11 AM

Say: That's very kind of her.
Think: Gwendolyn Alice and Lucy Josephine are sweet, and I like Caspar, Rudy and Jeremiah, but Timothy isn't for me.

This is my daughter Nell Araminta (7) and my son Jay Alexander (3). We're on our way to pick up and ice cream cake for Nell's birthday tomorrow.

#888 thenamer007

thenamer007

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, writing, naming

Posted 21 September 2014 - 12:37 AM

Say: Happy early birthday, Nell!

Think: Nell sounds like a boy's name, or at least a nickname, and Araminta? Is she named after a mint or something? Jay Alexander is alright, but it could be better.

These are my sister's kids, Nicholas Cash (5), and his sister, Eleanora Angelina (3). Nick is a bit hyper, though Nora is much more calm. I'm watching them this evening, and we're planning on getting a bite to eat later.

#889 The Future Mrs B

The Future Mrs B

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,094 posts
  • Interests:Music, names and my friends.

Posted 21 September 2014 - 07:12 AM

Say: What do you two want for dinner?
Think: Nicholas Cash is okay but its not my style at all. The ending "a" in both Eleanora and Angelina throw me off as does having two "a"s butting up in the transition from first to middle.

Your nephew is the same age as my youngest, Maia Beatrix. My son Arthur Conri is turning 7 here soon. He wants a TMNT themed party so we'll be having lots of pizza.

#890 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 21 September 2014 - 07:40 AM

Say: That sounds like a fun party!
Think: Maia Beatrix is gorgeous, and I love Arthur. Not too excited about Conri but it's intriguing.

My son Philip Nathanael (8) likes TMNT too, but his sister Isobel Gwendolyn (6) prefers Batman. Pip and Bel both agree that Spiderman is their favourite though.

#891 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 09:00 AM

Say: Spiderman is definitely awesome!

Think: I prefer the spellings Nathaniel and Isabelle, but the combos are really great and flow well. Pip and Bel are sweet nicknames!

This is my daughter, Evelina Grace {4}. Come on, Evie, say hi!

#892 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,040 posts
  • Interests:Planners, piercings, Witchcraft, Netflix, & baking.

Posted 21 September 2014 - 03:36 PM

"Hi Evie! It's okay, I don't bite."

Think: Evelina is a cute name, I don't think I've ever heard it before but I like it for an Ev- name, which I usually don't care for. Grace is cute, but sounds like a filler to me. Overall, cute combo. 

This is my daughter, Jacqueline Michelle. Jackie is going with me to a Falling In Reverse concert after dinner. My twins, Madeleine Danielle and Andrew Abel, are at home with my husband. Maddie and Andy are too young for rock shows. 

#893 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 05:29 PM

Say: So its a girls night out! Have fun at the concert!
think: Jacqueline Michelle flows nicely but is nms. I live the ne Jacqueline. Madeline and Andrew names are nms.

Number seventeen on the red team is my son, Xavier Thomas. His older brother , Griffin Tyler, is the curly haired boy over there taking pictures. And right here in my lap sleeping is my daughter, Vanessa Talia.

#894 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 06:58 PM

Say: I'm surprised she's sleeping through such a noisy game!

Think: I can see Xavier and Griffin as definite siblings, but there seems to be a bit of disconnect between those names and Vanessa. Vanessa Talia doesn't flow all that well to me, but Xavier Thomas and Griffin Tyler are nice combos though not really my style.

These are my sons, Ciaran Thomas {12}, Elan Christopher {9}, Ronan Michael {7}, and Finnegan Henry "Finn" {5}. There's never a dull moment with all these crazy boys!

#895 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,040 posts
  • Interests:Planners, piercings, Witchcraft, Netflix, & baking.

Posted 21 September 2014 - 09:28 PM

"Oh gosh! Four boys, all around the same age! I can't imagine anybody ever being bored!"

Think: I like how all the names end similarly, it's a cute sib set. I especially love Ciaran, Christopher, Michael, and Finnegan.

My son is the tall one in the grey hat. His name is Logan Trey. My youngest, Natalie Cora, is attached to my skirt it seems, she's a bit shy. I'm not sure where Garrett Abel, my other son, has run off to. He's wearing a red shirt with the Blink-182 smiley face on it. 

#896 thenamer007

thenamer007

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, writing, naming

Posted 21 September 2014 - 11:05 PM

Say: Ooh, I've got a song by Blink-182 on my iPod.

Think: All names are great, they flow well, they're not really my style but I think they're pretty cool. I love the name Natalie, though.

That's my son, Jeffery Allen, or "Jeff" (9), in the blue hoodie, and my daughter, Anne Victoria, sometimes "Annie" (7), in the green dress. Jeff can be a mini version of my husband at times, and Annie can be a mini version of me as well. My brother and I were like that, a mini replica of our parents, back in the day.

#897 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 01:51 AM

Say: That's sweet!
Think: Anne Victoria is lovely, but I'm not a fan of Jeffery Allen.

This is my son Theo Willoughby, his birthday is tomorrow and he'll be turning seven!

#898 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 10:12 AM

"Happy Birthday, Theo! What presents did you ask for?"

Think: Both names are really handsome, they sound wonderful together except for the one repeating "o" sound.

// This is my son, Larson Theodore {14}. We're picking out a laptop for him to use at school. His little sister Piper Lorraine {7} is being a great helper. //

#899 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 02:12 PM

Say: What color laptop would you like? I hear the dell laptops are good.

Think: I like both names. Larson and Lorraine are nms but together they make great combos and sibset. 

// This is my son Sterling Micah [12], and his two younger sisters, Emerson Kiana [9], and Angelique Reina [5]. We are on our way to pick up their youngest brother, Presley Josiah, from his first day in preschool. //

#900 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 07:34 PM

Say: I hope he liked his first day!

Think: I adore Sterling and it goes handsomely with Micah (although the combo is a bit stone-ish? Sterling silver and mica being some kind of metal deposit I believe). I don't care for Presley, Angelique, or Kiana, and Emerson, Reina, and Josiah are okay. I'm not sure I can see all of those names together as siblings.

These are my newborn twins, Annaliese Linda and Ophelia Clare. Their middle names honor their grandmothers, and for around-the-house nicknames we call them Liesie (prn. "leese-ee") and Phelie (prn. "feel-ee").

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users