3 replies to this topic

#1 Anny

Anny

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 04:37 PM

Okay everyone, I am trying to think of more simple and unique names for both genders. Problem is, I can't think of any... And I want more favorites since I wouldn't use one name because it or the nn is too similar to another favorite :/

Well, some of the names I have on my list, are from books (mainly from characters).
So, all I am asking you is to suggest names that you saw in books or movies (or wherever) that you thought were simple and unique. And maybe you remember the book or movie, so I could read/ watch it later :)

Thanks in advance :(

#2 -TebowTime-

-TebowTime-

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,472 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 06:53 PM

ok:

Each Little Bird That Sings: Comfort, Joy, Merry, Declaration
Shakespeares Secret: Hero, Daniel, Maggie (I THINK)
Star Eye: Henry
The Christmas Choir: Peter, Jill, Bob, Juan, Fred, Hector, Agatha
The Waltons (Series): Cordilia, Olivia, Esther, MaryEllen, Corabeth, Elizabeth, Erin, John, Zebulon, Ike, Jason, Benjamin/Ben, Chad, Flossie, James-Robert

#3 Anny

Anny

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 04:33 PM

Well thanks Jaesin for the input :(

Who would name a child Comfort or Declaration?! This is weird :/ I am not really a fan of word names, but Joy and Merry are alright.
And what name is Flossie? Also kinda weird!

I looked up 'Shakespeares Secret' :) Sounds great! I had to add it to my book wish list :)

Concerning the others: I already have Cordilia and Benjamin on my list, despite the fact that they are quiet 'normal'. Love Maggie as nn... Margarete already made it to my middle name list (it is my grandma's mn)
The rest is too 'normal'/ common for me to be first names, or just dislikes. John would be a middle name option since it is the name of one of my favorite cousins, which I could imagine honoring.

#4 -TebowTime-

-TebowTime-

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,472 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 04:42 PM

Your welcome!

Actually, I've heard of a girl named Comfort, but their in the book (its the best book EVER lol) Flossie is short for Florence

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users