29 replies to this topic

#1 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 05:03 PM

So, this is going to be the first congrats game I've made, so I hope you guys like it. Pictures and stories are welcome! =)

Dice: http://www.bgfl.org/...hs/dice/six.htm

Your name~
FN: http://nameberry.com/list/384/A-Names
MN: http://nameberry.com...Names-for-Girls
LN: http://names.mongaba...on_surnames.htm

It's your twenty-first birthday and you celebrate by going to a dance club with a few friends. After a few drinks, you meet a guy that's two years older than you. Not too long after you both head home to his apartment where things get serious.

His name~
FN: http://nameberry.com.../Cool-Guy-Names
MN: http://nameberry.com...dern-Hero-Names
LN: http://names.mongaba...on_surnames.htm

About a month later, you two haven't talked since, but you realize you're late for this month. Not suspecting much, you buy a pregnancy test just in case. You're utterly shocked when you realize that you really are pregnant. You give the baby's father a call. It's his child, he has a right to know.

After three rings, he picks up. You tell him the news quickly and to the point, afraid to chicken out and hang up. He's shocked as well, but is much less stable about the news than you are. He tells you he doesn't want to have anything to do with this and basically that you would be alone on this, but he wishes you the best of luck. You try to be strong and tell yourself that maybe it will be better this way anyway, but you cry for the next few days nonetheless.

Dice: http://www.bgfl.org/...hs/dice/six.htm

In the end, though, the idea of getting an abortion or putting the child up for adoption isn't for you, and you are determined to take responsibility for your mistake. About eight months later, you give birth to a healthy baby:

1) boy
2) boy
3) girl
4) boy
5) girl
6) girl

Boy FN: http://nameberry.com...-Names-for-Boys
Boy MN: http://nameberry.com...-Names-for-Boys

Girl FN: http://nameberry.com...Names-for-Girls
Girl MN: http://nameberry.com...Names-for-Girls

#2 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 06:17 PM

[21] Anna Phoebe Montgomery

It's your twenty-first birthday and you celebrate by going to a dance club with a few friends. After a few drinks, you meet a guy that's two years older than you. Not too long after you both head home to his apartment where things get serious.

[23] Chase Radley Johnson

About a month later, you two haven't talked since, but you realize you're late for this month. Not suspecting much, you buy a pregnancy test just in case. You're utterly shocked when you realize that you really are pregnant. You give the baby's father a call. It's his child, he has a right to know.

After three rings, he picks up. You tell him the news quickly and to the point, afraid to chicken out and hang up. He's shocked as well, but is much less stable about the news than you are. He tells you he doesn't want to have anything to do with this and basically that you would be alone on this, but he wishes you the best of luck. You try to be strong and tell yourself that maybe it will be better this way anyway, but you cry for the next few days nonetheless.

In the end, though, the idea of getting an abortion or putting the child up for adoption isn't for you, and you are determined to take responsibility for your mistake. About eight months later, you give birth to a healthy baby:

[NB] DS Logan James {Montgomery}

#3 BabyNameRater

BabyNameRater

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 07:10 PM

My name is Arabella Florence Kline and I just turned 21!!! My friends decided to take me out to celebrate by going to a dance club with them. After a few drinks, I meet a guy named, Wyatt Lennon Jameson and he was two years older than me. Not too long after we both headed home to his apartment where things get pretty serious.

Posted Image Arabella and Wyatt Posted Image

About a month later, and not having talked with him since, I realized I was late for this month. Not really suspecting much, I bought a pregnancy test just in case. I was utterly and completely shocked to learn that I really was pregnant. After a small bout of denial and a box of pregnancy tests later, I gave the baby's father a call. It was his child too and he had a right to know.

After three rings, he finally picked up. I told him the news quickly and to the point, afraid I would chicken out and hang up. He was shocked as well, but is much less stable about the news than even I was. He told he doesn't want to have anything to do with the baby and that I would basically be alone on this, but he wishes me the best of luck anyway. I go ahead and allow him to bail on one condition, and I request that the baby have his last name if I decide to keep it. He eventually agrees and I try to be strong and tell myself that maybe it will be better this way, but I ended up cry for the next few days anyway and agonizing over which is the right decision.

In the end, though, the idea of getting an abortion or putting the child up for adoption just isn't for me, and I am determined to take responsibility for my mistake. About eight months later, I gave birth to a healthy baby boy that I named

Elijah Vaughn.
Posted Image

#4 brittany111

brittany111

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 09:15 PM

ME: Anna Imogen Moore
HIM: Rhett Bailey Turner

DS: Ryan James

#5 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 28 May 2012 - 09:39 PM

ME: Alexa Josephine Parker
Baby's DAD: Jackson Bailey Reynolds

DD: Lily Jade Parker

Alexa Parker; Lily

#6 MissJay

MissJay

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 12:38 AM

Me: Aurora Josephine Taylor "Rory"
Posted Image

Baby's Dad: Beau Madden Wright
Posted Image

DS: Benjamin Cole Taylor
Posted Image

#7 ashooles

ashooles

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,952 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 03:34 AM

ME: Anna Edith Berg
DAD: Lazaro Radley Pennington

DS: Ryan Neil Berg

#8 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 29 May 2012 - 05:35 AM

Azalea *Lea* Pearl Jackson {21}

Anthony James Jackson-Lewis {nb}

Lea Jackson with Anthony

Ransom Jeter Lewis {23} - Father of Anthony

#9 The Future Mrs B

The Future Mrs B

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,094 posts
  • Interests:Music, names and my friends.

Posted 29 May 2012 - 12:42 PM

Your name: Alexa Pearl Gray

His name: Wyatt Porter Sullivan

In the end, though, the idea of getting an abortion or putting the child up for adoption isn't for you, and you are determined to take responsibility for your mistake. About eight months later, you give birth to a healthy baby boy, Samuel Tate.

#10 Alexis!

Alexis!

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,614 posts
  • Interests:Bones
    Mysteries
    Baking
    Photography
    Science
    Writing
    Reading

Posted 29 May 2012 - 02:48 PM

[21]Adelaide Florence Taylor

Significant Other:

[23] Ryder Beckett Evans

Daughter:

[0] Natalie Brooke

#11 lifesaboutmusic

lifesaboutmusic

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 4,576 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 07:55 PM

Ava Frances Williams *21*
Shane Beckett Campbell *23*

DS: Joshua Grant

#12 Alexx

Alexx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 01:12 PM

Me: Arianna Phoebe Smith (21)

Posted Image

DD: Lily Claire (Newborn)

Posted Image

Lily's Father: Ryder Beckett Wilson (23)

#13 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 02:02 PM

My name is Arabella Rosamund Harrington and I just turned twenty-one My friends decided to take me out to celebrate by going to a dance club with them. After a few drinks, I meet a guy named, Shane Beckett Walker and he was two years older than me. Not too long after we both headed home to his apartment where things get pretty serious.

About a month later, and not having talked with him since, I realized I was late for this month. Not really suspecting much, I bought a pregnancy test just in case. I was utterly and completely shocked to learn that I really was pregnant. After a small bout of denial and a box of pregnancy tests later, I gave the baby's father a call. It was his child too and he had a right to know.

After three rings, he finally picked up. I told him the news quickly and to the point, afraid I would chicken out and hang up. He was shocked as well, but is much less stable about the news than even I was. He told he doesn't want to have anything to do with the baby and that I would basically be alone on this, but he wishes me the best of luck anyway. I go ahead and allow him to bail on one condition, and I request that the baby have his last name if I decide to keep it. He eventually agrees and I try to be strong and tell myself that maybe it will be better this way, but I ended up cry for the next few days anyway and agonizing over which is the right decision.

In the end, though, the idea of getting an abortion or putting the child up for adoption just isn't for me, and I am determined to take responsibility for my mistake. About eight months later, I gave birth to a healthy baby boy that I named Logan Grant Harrington.

DW: Arabella Rosamund Harrington {21}

DS: Logan Grant Harrington {Newborn}

-Ex: Shane Beckett Walker {23}

#14 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts
  • Interests:Marilyn Manson, Five Finger Death Punch, being a creepy cute princess, being a wolf puppy, Harry Potter, Ravenclaw, Supernatural, Dean Winchester, the fall season, Halloween, sparkly things, the moon, the stars... The whole galaxy, the element air, learning of different religions/cultures, especially the more unconventional ones.

Posted 30 May 2012 - 03:04 PM

Your name~ Abigail "Abby" Margaret Riley

His name~ Luke Reeve Davidson

It's a boy! His name is Ethan Charles.

#15 EmilieKay

EmilieKay

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 210 posts
  • Interests:playing the piano,playing the violin,reading,baking,cooking,taking care of kids,sewing,teaching piano,playing the mandolin

Posted 31 May 2012 - 12:26 PM

Avery Prudence Howell[21]
Zane Beckett Miller[23]

Leah Wren Howell[nb]

#16 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 01:58 PM

Hello, my name is ...

Ariel Margaret Jennings [21]

On my twenty-first birthday, I had a one night stand with...

Chase Beckett Snyder [23]

About a month later I discovered that I was pregnant. I called Chase to tell him the news and he said that he wanted nothing to do with the baby. I thought about abortion or adoption, but neither seemed the right choice for me. I decided that I would raise the baby on my own.

Almost 8 months later I gave birth to a healthy baby boy!

Samuel Blue Jennings [nb]

#17 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 03:15 PM

(21) Anais Jolie Mason

(23) Luke Edison Sanchez

(nb) Ryan Charles Mason

#18 Kika

Kika

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 06:54 AM

[21] Anastasia Eudora Rodriguez (aka Anita or Annie)

[23] Zane King Adams

[NB] Ella Blue {Rodriguez}

#19 VictoriaRose

VictoriaRose

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 01:01 PM

Me: Azalea Rosamund Collins
Posted Image

Him: Beau Finch Hamilton
Posted Image

DD: Elizabeth Brooke 'Bess'
Posted Image

#20 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 12 June 2012 - 01:55 PM

Avery Helen Maxwell (21)

Finn Autry Harvey (23)

In the end, though, the idea of getting an abortion or putting the child up for adoption isn't for you, and you are determined to take responsibility for your mistake. About eight months later, you give birth to a healthy baby girl!

Hailey Gwen Maxwell (0)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users