44 replies to this topic

#21 InstantDreams

InstantDreams

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 05:24 PM

Tabby Munger, who studies child care, moves in with James Ridgway(her parents are rich enough to buy her a mansion). Soon after they welcome twin girls, Charlie and Gracie Munger.

Tabitha Sunshine 'Tabby' Munger [21] - studies child care
James Alexander Ridgway [22]
* Charlotte Lark 'Charlie' Munger [nb]
* Grace Holly 'Gracie' Mubger [nb]

#22 -TebowTime-

-TebowTime-

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,472 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 06:23 PM

You are 18 years old have just graduated from high school and have decided to travel overseas for a few months. After a week in the country, you meet a nice man, just one year older than you. The two of you get along instantly and he asks you out on a date. You say yes. For the rest of your time in the country, you spend most of your time with your new boyfriend. On returning back home, you continue to stay in touch via the phone and the internet.

Janna Brook Chandler
Traveled to: England
BF: Jedidiah Zebulon Plank
Date: Park

A year later, you begin your study at university. You are still in contact with the guy you met overseas and you make an arrangement for him to come and visit you. He applies for an exchange at the same university and the two of you meet up. When the year is over and you are now 21 and he is 22, you ask him to move in with you. He accepts your offer and the two of you begin to search for a house. It takes you another year to find the perfect house and by then you have discovered you are 2 months pregnant with twins! Seven months later you give birth.

Study: Child Care
House: Large, 5 bedroom
Twins: Noah Bradley/Grace Emerald
Jed and Janna with Noah and Gracie

#23 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 09 February 2011 - 10:23 PM

Selina Carrie [23]
James Joseph [24]
William Jacob [0]
Charlotte Elizabeth [0]

The Arthur Family
Lena and JJ
Will ~ Beth

#24 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 10 February 2011 - 11:44 AM

ME: Aisha Quiana Dupont [21]
HIM: Joey Alexander Plank [22]
The twins: Chadrick Stone Plank/Charlotte Holly Plank [nb] *Rick and Lottie*

Met: In Canada
Went on a date to: His house
Studying: Childcare
Our house: Unit which we share with another couple

Aisha and Joey Plank w/ Rick and Lottie

#25 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 26 May 2011 - 07:43 PM

Janna Jamila Greco [21]
Oliver Alexander Arthur [22]
William Jacob Arthur [0]
Jade Elizabeth Arthur [0]

* Travel to England
* Went to the Movies
* Study Science
* House is a Three Bed

The Arthur Family
Jay and Olly
Will ~ Jade

#26 Acantha

Acantha

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 08:04 PM

Tabitha Brook Hudson
&
Oliver Ryan Ridgeway

Tiibby is studying Health and Fitness at University. She and Oliver live in a mansion bought by her parents. They have two twin girls.
DD/DD: Charlotte Holly/Serenity Lark

#27 Alexis!

Alexis!

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,614 posts
  • Interests:Bones
    Mysteries
    Baking
    Photography
    Science
    Writing
    Reading

Posted 27 May 2011 - 04:52 PM

My name is Tibby Hudson. I am 18 years old and just graduated from high school. I decided to travel overseas for a few months to England. After a week in the country, I met a nice man, Olli Laux, just one year older than me. The two of us got along instantly and he asks me out on a date to the beach. So I said yes. For the rest of my time in the country, I spend most of my time with my new boyfriend. On returning back home, we continue to stay in touch via the phone and the internet.

[18] Tabitha Marlena Hudson
[19] Oliver Nicholaus Laux

-------

A year later, I begin my studies at Yale, studying Biology. I am still in contact with Oliver and we make an arrangement for him to come and visit me. He applies for an exchange at the same university and the two of us meet up. When the year is over and I am now 21 and he is 22, and I ask him to move in with you. He accepts my offer and the two of us begin to search for a house. It takes us another year to find the perfect house, a three bedroom house close to campus and by then I have discovered we are 2 months pregnant with twins! Seven months later I gave birth to twin girls, Sommer & Charlotte.

[22] Tabitha Marlena Hudson
[23] Oliver Nicholas Laux

[0] Sommer Elizabeth & Charlotte Alison

#28 Jenna Hansen

Jenna Hansen

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Interests:Working out, being a nanny, spending time with my fiance, reading, writing, watching movies.

Posted 27 May 2011 - 10:15 PM

A year later, you begin your study at university. You are still in contact with the guy you met overseas and you make an arrangement for him to come and visit you. He applies for an exchange at the same university and the two of you meet up. When the year is over and you are now 21 and he is 22, you ask him to move in with you. He accepts your offer and the two of you begin to search for a house. It takes you another year to find the perfect house and by then you have discovered you are 2 months pregnant with twins! Seven months later you give birth.

I studied health and fitness at Princeton University. We now live together in a small one bedroom apartment.

William Bradley nn. Will and Moss Beau nn. Beau
Posted Image

#29 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 04:11 PM

BF: Oliver Alexander Ullrich (22)
GF: Tabitha Shasta Chandler (21)
Posted Image

DS/DD: Trenton Bradley Chandler-Ullrich & Sage Elizabeth Chandler-Ullrich (Newborn)
Posted Image

Hey, I'm Tabitha Shasta Chandler and I'm eighteen years of age. Before going to college I decide to take a trip to England. After a week there I met the most amazing man, Oliver Alexander Ullrich, We got along instantly and he asked me out on a date I said yes. We then went to the Park and had a blast ending with a sweet kiss. I ended up spending most of my time with Oliver and when I returned home we both decided to stay together and kept in touch with the internet and phones.

Hi It's Tabitha! A year has passed since we last talked and I've started studying English at Columbia University. I'm also still dating Oliver and He's just put in to transfer to Columbia to study and be with me. He's studying Medicine. Now that the year is over. I'm twenty-one and Oliver is twenty-two. I asked Oliver to move in with me and My parents are so glad that I'm happy they buy us a Mansion. We've soon after moving in found we were pregnant. It's a little sooner then we planned to have kids but we're excited. After seven months we welcomed home Trenton Bradley Chandler-Ullrich and Sage Elizabeth Chandler-Ullrich

#30 alaskayoung

alaskayoung

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 768 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 08:52 PM

A year later, I began studying Science at university. I am still in contact with the guy you met in Germany and I made an arrangement for him to come and visit me. He applies for an exchange at the same university and him and I met up. When the year is over and I was 21 and he was 22, I asked him to move in with me. He accepted my offer and we moved into a mansion his parents bought. It took me another year to find the perfect house and by then I had discovered I was 2 months pregnant with twins! Seven months later I gave birth to twin girls! Our twin girls were named Charlotte Lark & Sage April.

Family:
Salina January Dupont- Age 21
James Rian Roemer- Age 22
Charlotte Lark- Newborn
Sage April- Newborn

#31 Jenna Hansen

Jenna Hansen

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 771 posts
  • Interests:Working out, being a nanny, spending time with my fiance, reading, writing, watching movies.

Posted 18 August 2011 - 10:19 AM

A year later, I begin your study English at university. I am still in contact with the guy I met overseas and I make an arrangement for him to come and visit me. He applies for an exchange at the same university and the two of us meet up. When the year is over and I am now 21 and he is 22, I ask him to move in with me. He accepts my offer and the two of us begin to search for a house. It takes us another year but his parents buy us a large 5-bedroom house and by then we have discovered I are 2 months pregnant with twins! Seven months later I give birth.

Noah Stanley

Posted Image

Serenity Elizabeth

Posted Image

#32 The Future Mrs B

The Future Mrs B

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,094 posts
  • Interests:Music, names and my friends.

Posted 18 August 2011 - 07:31 PM

GF: Ariane Christel Chandler
Studying: Teaching

BF: Leif Nicholaus Ullrich

House: 3-bedroom

DS/DS: Trenton Henry(nn Trent)/Chadrick Jacob (nn C.J.)

#33 brittany111

brittany111

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 06:12 AM

so im alisha karrie low, and my boy is james regan arthur, studying health and fitness :) we're moving in and his parents just bought us a mansion, we'll pay them back, promise!! but its great becaus we just welcomed our beaut twins DAMON BEAU and JADE HOLLY into the world

#34 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 22 August 2011 - 06:53 AM

Me: Joy Quiana Southard {21}
Him: Cortney Joseph Tibbetts {22}
Our twins: Noah Henry Southard-Tibbetts/Grace Elizabeth Southard-Tibbetts {nb}

Cortney and I met in New Zealand where I'd gone as a graduating holiday. Our first date was in a beautiful little park, right by the beach. I decided to study economics at Princeton University, where Cortney applied for an exchange to. We bought a small caravan together, which we did up amazingly. Our twins Noah and Grace were born in the hospital down the road, and we love them to bits.

#35 InstantDreams

InstantDreams

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 06:01 AM

After I finished my degree in health and fitness, Oliver and I moved in together. Since we didn't have a lot of money, we are living in a caravan with our twin daughters, Charlieand Gracie.

--
Tabitha Sunshine HUDSON (21)
Oliver James LAUX (22)
;; Charlotte April HUDSON-LAUX (nb)
;; Grace Elizabeth HUDSON-LAUX (nb)

#36 lifesaboutmusic

lifesaboutmusic

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,576 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 07:36 PM

GF: Joy Marlena Greco (22)
BF: James Joseph Barbour (23)

DS/DS: William Beau & Trenton Bradley (nb)

Travel to: New Zealand
1st Date: Beach
College: Boston College
Studying: both are studying Economics
House: 3 bedroom house

#37 Michal Costner

Michal Costner

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 07:02 PM

Hey,
It's me again, Brook Dupont. About a year after I started dating James I decided I should probably start college. So now I'm at Flagler University in St. Augustine, Florida studying English. Guess what?!?! James, in all his amazing-ness, transferred there so we could be together! After the year was up, I believe I was 21 and he was 22, we moved in together. The search for a house was long and hard, but eventually paid off. My parents got tired of our little “lets go look at houses we'll never be able to afford” game and bought us a mansion! Soon after we moved in, I discovered I was pregnant. 2 months pregnant. With twins! We decided not to find out the sex of the babies and 7 months later, I gave birth to two beautiful little boys. William Bradley and Laron Jakob.

Love,
~Brook

Me, Salina Brook Dupont, and my wonderful baby-daddy, James Alexander Barbour.
Posted Image

Our sons, Liam and Jakob.
Posted Image

Our wonderful home, courtesy of my maman and papa. Who brought a little of England to Florida.
Posted Image

#38 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:05 PM

After taking the year off to travel, I start attending University to become a teacher. At the end of the year, James tells me that he applied and was acccepted to attend the same university as me next year. I am thrilled and so happy. We spend the next year faling in love all over again and at the end of my second year, and James' last, we find an apartment to live in together.

After a year of living together, I am finishing my third year of school and James has just been promoted at his Architecture Firm. As our lease ends, James surprises me with a small three bedroom house that he bought. It has a wrap around porch and a huge bay window in the master bedroom.

That Christmas I decide to return the surprise, when I tell James that I'm pregnant! He is shocked and we are both incredibly nervous but it doesn't take long for us to settle into the idea of having a little baby around. Turns out, we were in for another surprise: a couple weeks later at a routine ultrasound, the doctor informed us were having twins!

Our baby boy and girl were born at 37 weeks on August 7, 2013. Noah Henry and Charlotte April Roemer were born totally healthy after a short labour of only 3 hours.

Roemer.

{24} James Niklaus & Tabitha Brook {23}

{0} Noah Henry / Charlotte April

#39 Haileybirdnamer

Haileybirdnamer

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • Interests:FIRST Robotics, Starbucks' Very Berry Hibiscus Refreshers, and names

Posted 03 February 2013 - 05:21 PM

My name is Shavonne Terra Munger and I'm 18; fresh out of high school. Instead of going straight to college I went up to Canada to visit some relatives and, lo and behold, I met a guy. His name is Chadwick Heath Ridgeway and he's 19. He asked me out and I obviously said yes, so we went to the movie theater. Sadly, I had to leave a while later, but we still keep in touch through the phone and the internet (Skype is a beautiful thing, people).

That year, I began my studies at Baylor University. I am still in contact with Chadwick and we have made arrangements for him to come and visit. He applies for an exchange (at Baylor) and is accepted. After a year, we move in together, in our cute little 3 bedroom house. just after that, I find out that I am pregnant with twins! We welcomed Noah Bradley and Jade Alison 9 months later.

#40 astrothief42

astrothief42

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 847 posts
  • Interests:Baby Names, DIY, Grand Theft Auto, Harry Potter, Hawaii Five-0, Kingdom Hearts, Music, The Sims, Writing

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:23 PM

I am Crissy Tabitha Hudson. I am 18 years old, I have just graduated from high school and have decided to travel overseas, to Russia, for a few months. After a week in the country, I meet a nice man, Kristofer Nicholaus Ullrich, just one year older than me. We get along instantly and he asks me out on a date. I say yes. We go to the park for our date. For the rest of my time in the country, I spend most of my time with my new boyfriend. On returning back home, I continue to stay in touch via the phone and the internet.

----------------------

A year later, I begin studying Health and Fitness at Stevenson University. I am still in contact with Kris, the guy I met overseas and I make an arrangement for him to come and visit me. He applies for an exchange at Stevenson and the two of us meet up. When the year is over and I am now 21 and he is 22, I ask him to move in with me. He accepts my offer and the two of us begin to search for a house. It takes us another year to find the perfect house. His parents buy us a large 5 bedroom house, and by then I have discovered I am 2 months pregnant with twins! Seven months later I give birth to twin girls named Charlotte April and Autumn Crystal Ullrich.

The Ullrich Family

DW: Crissy Tabitha [23]

DH: Kristofer Nicholaus [24]

DD/DD: Charlotte April/Autumn Crystal [nb]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users