• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts
  • Interests:Marilyn Manson, Five Finger Death Punch, being a creepy cute princess, being a wolf puppy, Harry Potter, Ravenclaw, Supernatural, Dean Winchester, the fall season, Halloween, sparkly things, the moon, the stars... The whole galaxy, the element air, learning of different religions/cultures, especially the more unconventional ones.

Posted 04 December 2013 - 04:44 PM

I've been loving the name Madelyn instead of Madeline (which is pronounced Mad-uh-LINE) lately. Madelyn is pronounced Mad-uh-LYNN. I prefer it over Madeline because it is easier to say. Whenever I say Madeline, it feels unnatural, like I have to stress -line at the end. I also like it because it honors me with both my first and middle name (M a d i s o n L y n n). Lynn is also the middle name of my mother, so it would be carrying down the tradition and honoring her. I am open to using Madelyn as a first or middle name, which ever feels right. I need middle name suggestions that go with Madelyn as a first name as well as first name suggestions that go with Madelyn as a middle name. I like Madelyn Joy, but I don't like that the y in Madelyn is close to the end and the y in Joy clash, if that makes any sense.

I still like Caroline, but as a middle name. First name suggestions that go with the middle name Caroline would be great.

As of right now, I don't have a list of my favorite names or combos that I love enough that I would give to an actual baby if I had one. Thank ya!! :-)

#2 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:20 AM

Madelyn Grace

Madelyn Ivy

Madelyn Avis

Madelyn Kara

Madelyn Piper

Madelyn Emma

Madelyn Georgia

Madelyn Zoey

Madelyn Vera

Rebekah Madelyn

Hannah Madelyn