1 reply to this topic

#1 SapphiraMarie

SapphiraMarie

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 05:21 PM

Okay so I'm completely insane or I have a wildly over active imagination...

My pet book series is called "Magick" I'm still working on characters and how they look and getting from point to point ill write about ten chapters scrap it rename the people at one point I had thirty three chapters written and I didn't have a back up copy and the computer it was on blue screened... So I haven't been happy with it since but I'm always writing and sketching for that story.

I have another story about bullying and I'm having a hard time naming the two main characters!! Seraphina and Oliver are what I'm current calling them. It's a children's book about a star that is bullied and pushed out of the sky. The little boy sees the falling star and goes to find it, discovers a girl in its place and teaches her how friends should treat eachother through a series of quirky events. Seraphina would be called Sera(Sarah) for short?? I wanted and earthy name for the boy that would fit better than what I slapped on there to identify him.

And my final story is about a kind of dystopian future world. Very steam punk based. It's about an eleven year old very adventurous little girl Isabella Claudette Gear "the adventures of Ellie Gear". A series of books for preteens with sequel stories like "Keagan and the kraken"

So, what do y'all think of the last two story ideas? Any name suggestions for the characters of the two stories?

#2 CLA

CLA

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 09:19 PM

I like your story ideas.

For the story about the star and the little boy. For the star's nickname I suggest Nina, but Sera is super cute too. As for the little boy, I think Oliver is a great name. Some other suggestions might be Jack, Kyle, Dylan, or Parker.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users