13 replies to this topic

#1 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 10:33 PM

This is Part 4, but Part 1 can be found HERE and Part 2 HERE, and Part 3 HERE. You'll be very confused if you don't start with Part 1.  

a terrible, tragic, happy ending CAF, pt 4

The next year and half was a tragic whirlwind. I won't go into detail with it again, but (friend who is a girl one, friend who is a girl three, and friend who is a boy two) all died by the hand of your captor. You and (friend who is a boy one) really bonded through the terrible experience. One day, just less than a week after (friend who is a girl three) died, SWAT rushed in. They shot (captor man's name) and arrested all of his assistants. They freed you and (boy one) and got you guys psychological help. You reunited with (friend who is a girl two) and (the third and fourth guys on the trip, see below) from the camping trip and it was a joyous event. They had missed you both greatly and they blamed themselves for your disappearance.

Guys names: FNs LNs

You and (boy one) became best friends. You were the only people in the whole world that understood what the other went through. One day, a few years later, out of the blue he asks you to marry him. He tells you that he could not possibly be with anyone else because no one can understand him like you do. Your first instinct was to say absolutely not, but he gives you time to think about it. The more you think about it, the better it sounds. He really is the only one who gets what you have been through and why you act the way you do. A week after he asks, you tell him yes.

Six months later, you are married! You honeymoon in (see below). A few months later, you discover that you are pregnant! You couldn't be more delighted, you need a baby to focus your attention on.

Honeymoon destination: {you choose: Bora Bora, Tahiti, Switzerland, Italy, Seychelles}

--babies next round!--

#2 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 28 March 2014 - 02:09 AM

Your name is Angela Osanne Aycock and you are 18 years old. You were on spring break in Arcadia National Park, Maine with some of your best college friends: Sylvia Innis, Dahlia Landers, and Roseline Mayer, along with several guys you knew quite well.

You guys had a great time. You went hiking quite a bit, which isn't usually your type of thing, but with your friends you had a blast. You rented a boat and go around the lake, and you even went zip-lining. You climbed trees as if you were just a little kid again, too, and you tried archery. It was the trip of a lifetime, but the last night before you were to head home, something terrible happened...

--------------------------------------------

You, Angela, on your last night of spring break in Arcadia National Park, were out hiking with your two of your best friends, Sylvia and Roseline, and two of the guys that came with you on the trip. The guys are named Jago Wagner and Fabian Van Otten.

It was late when you started to head back from the hike. You all were tired, and you started to realize you were headed in circles, completely lost. After several hours of searching in the dark for the path to head back to camp, Jago suggests that you guys just sleep in the woods and find your way back to camp when it gets light in the morning. It was a nice night, fairly warm but not too much so, so you all agreed and you found a nice spot to curl up under a tree. It takes you a while to fall asleep, to be honest you were a little scared of all of the creatures that were outside, but the guys assured you that the animals wouldn't come.

They were right. Forest creatures didn't come. What came was far worse...

------------------------------------------------------

You were fast asleep when you felt a hand cover your mouth. Your eyes popped open to see the night sky and a dark figure above you- a man. He whispered in your ear, "Struggle and I kill you." Your heart was racing and you began to pant as he grabbed your wrist and jerked you off of the ground. You saw that there were at least two other men there, and they had Roseline and Fabian. The other two were no where in your sight range. You were scanning the area, still taking in the situation with one of the mysterious man's hands over your mouth and the other holding your arms behind your back. Suddenly, he removed his hand and duct tape replaced it. A burlap sack was placed over your head and ropes tied your arms behind you. The man told you to walk and you complied; what else could you do? You felt the barrel of a gun dig into your back and it sent chills down your spine. You could hear Roseline crying and in your head you wondered about the two friends you hadn't seen.

It seemed like you had been walking forever when your feet hit pavement. You heard a car engine start up and doors open. The man holding you began yelling for you to get in as he shoved you forward. You stumbled, but somehow managed to climb into what you figured out was a hollowed out van. You could hear Roseline breathing heavily and another familiar breathing sound who was Fabian.

The van came to a stop and the three of you were ushered out of the van. They brought you through hallways and rooms until you reached a certain place and there was a chair. You sat as they told you to and they took of your burlap hood. You looked around; you were in a warehouse style building and Roseline and Fabian  were next to you and across the room were Sylvia and Dahlia tied up the same way across the room.

A man wearing dark clothes stepped out into the middle of the room. He had dark clothes, pale skin, brown hair and semi-thick facial hair. He stood there and introduced himself as Salvotore Zaros. He said you'd be seeing a lot of him for the rest of your- what he says will be short- life.

------------------------------------------------------------------

The next year and half was a tragic whirlwind. I won't go into detail with it again, but Sylvia, Roseline, and Fabian all died by the hand of your captor. You and Jago really bonded through the terrible experience. One day, just less than a week after Roseline died, SWAT rushed in. They shot Salvotore and arrested all of his assistants. They freed you and Jago and got you guys psychological help. You reunited with Dahlia and Taj Jepson and Max Longley from the camping trip and it was a joyous event. They had missed you both greatly and they blamed themselves for your disappearance.

You and Jago became best friends. You were the only people in the whole world that understood what the other went through. One day, a few years later, out of the blue he asks you to marry him. He tells you that he could not possibly be with anyone else because no one can understand him like you do. Your first instinct was to say absolutely not, but he gives you time to think about it. The more you think about it, the better it sounds. He really is the only one who gets what you have been through and why you act the way you do. A week after he asks, you tell him yes.

Six months later, you are married! You honeymoon in Bora Bora. A few months later, you discover that you are pregnant! You couldn't be more delighted, you need a baby to focus your attention on.

#3 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 28 March 2014 - 06:21 AM

Name - Sophia 'Soph' Ivy Anderson
Age - 18
Spring Break Location - Aspen, Colorado
Friend 1 - Margaret 'Mags' Caroline Ingram *Deceased*
Friend 2 - Delilah 'Dee' Danielle Lassiter
Friend 3 - Rosaline 'Rosie' Melanie Harper *Deceased*
Guy 1 - Redmond 'Red' Casper Wallace
Guy 2 - Coen 'Co' Lars Van Otten *Deceased*
Captor - Damon Charles Carver 
*Deceased*
Guy 3 - Jacob 'Jake' Wyatt Pell
Guy 4 - Oliver 'Olly' Zachary Wagstaff

My name is Sophia and I was 18 years old. I'd been on spring break with some of my best college friends, Mags, Dee and Rosie, along with several other guys we know.

We had a great time. We went hiking quite a lot, which isn't really my cup of tea but my friends had a blast. We rented a boat and went around the lake, and even went zip-lining! We tried archery which was fantastic and climbed trees like when we were kids. It was a really great tip, but on the last night something happened...

~~~~~

It was late when we started to head back from the hike. We were all tired and I started to realise we were going in circles. After several hours of searching in the dark for the path back to camp, Co suggests that we sleep in the woods and find our way back in the morning. It was a nice night, fairly warm, so we agreed to sleep and took shelter under a large tree. It took me a while to fall asleep; I was worried about what animals might be in the forest. Red assured us that the animals wouldn't bother us. He was right, it wasn't animals that came for us.

~~~~~

I was fast asleep when I felt a hand cover my mouth. I opened my eyes to see a man standing above me. He whispered, "Struggle and I kill you." and my heart began to race. He grabbed my wrist and jerked me off of the ground. I saw two other men with Rosie and Co, but couldn't anyone else. I scanned the forest, trying to think of something to do. Suddenly he removed his hand and replaced it with duct tape. He placed a burlap sack over my head, and tied my arms behind my back with Rope. I was terrified. He told me to walk, and I complied. I felt the barrel of a gun dig into my back and heard Rosie crying behind me. I wondered where Mags, Dee and Red had gone.

It seemed like we had been walking forever, when my feet suddenly hit pavement. I heard a car engine start up, and the man holding me pushed me forward. I stumbled into the back of what I assume as a hollowed out van. I could hear Rosie and Co next to me.

The van came to a stop and we were pulled out of the van. I was led into a house, through hallways and rooms until I was pushed into a chair. They took of the burlap hood, and I looked around. We were in a warehouse of some type, and Rosie and Co were seated next to me. Mags and Red were say the same as us, across the room.

A man wearing dark clothes stepped into the middle of the room. He had dark clothes, pale skin, brown hair and a thickish beard. He introduced himself as Damon Charles Carver, and told us we'd be seeing a lot of him for the rest of our very short lives.

~~~~~

The next year and a half were so, so terrible. Mags, Rosie and Co all died at HIS hands. Red is the reason I survived the experience. He always told me to keep fighting, no matter what, and one day we'd get out. Less than a week after Rosie died, SWAT stormed the building. They shot HIM and arrested his 'team'. They freed us and sent us to the hospital where we got physical and psycological help. We were reunited with Dee, Jake and Olly from the camping trip. It was a joyous yet somber experience, and they blamed themselves for our disappearance.

Red and I became best friends. He was the only person who understood me, and I him. We both had quirks and boundaries that would have been so very difficult to explain to someone else. A few years after we were rescued, he suddenly asks me to marry him. 'Shocked' doesn't even come close. My first instinct was to run away and tell him absolutely not, but the longer I thought about it the more it made sense. A week later, I tell him yes.

We get married six months later, and honeymoon in the Seychelles. I discover I'm pregnant two months after the honeymoon; I must have conceived out there!

#4 RoseByAnyOtherName

RoseByAnyOtherName

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts
  • Interests:Baby names (obviously), genetics, dancing, writing/reading, film/TV, fashion and sleeping...

Posted 28 March 2014 - 07:23 AM

My name is Evangeline Oriana Aldridge (Evie for short) and I'm 18 years old. 

I was on spring break in Adirondacks, NY with some of my best college friends: Jacqueline Ingle "Jackie"Delilah Langston "Lila"Clementine Dempsey "Clea" and several guys we know quite well.

We had a great time. We went hiking quite a bit, which isn't usually my type of thing, but with my friends we had a blast. We rented a boat and went around the lake, and we even went zip-lining. I climbed trees as if I were just a little kid again, and I tried archery. It was the trip of a lifetime, but the last night before we were to head home, something terrible happened...

I, Evie Aldridge, on my last night of spring break in Adirondacks, NY, was out hiking with two of my best friends Jackie Ingle and Clea Dempsey and two of the guys that came with us on the trip. The guys' names were Stellan Weatherbee "Stan" and Milan Valentine "Miles"

It was late when we started to head back from the hike. We all were tired, and we started to realize we were headed in circles, completely lost. After several hours of searching in the dark for the path to head back to camp, Miles suggested that we just sleep in the woods and find our way back to camp when it gets light in the morning. It was a nice night, fairly warm but not too much so, so we all agreed and we found a nice spot to curl up under a tree. It took me a while to fall asleep, to be honest I was a little scared of all of the creatures that were outside, but the guys assured me that the animals wouldn't come.

I was fast asleep when I felt a hand cover my mouth. My eyes popped open to see the night sky and a dark figure above me - a man. He whispered in my ear, "Struggle and I kill you." My heart was racing and I began to pant as he grabbed my wrist and jerked me off of the ground. I saw that there were at least two other men there, and they had Clea and Miles. The other two were no where in my sight range. I was scanning the area, still taking in the situation with one of the mysterious man's hands over my mouth and the other holding my arms behind my back. Suddenly, he removed his hand and duct tape replaced it. A burlap sack was placed over my head and ropes tied my arms behind me. The man told me to walk and I complied; what else could I do? I felt the barrel of a gun dig into my back and it sent chills down my spine. I could hear Clea crying and in my head I wondered about the two friends I hadn't seen.

It seemed like we had been walking forever when my feet hit pavement. I heard a car engine start up and doors open. The man holding me began yelling for me to get in as he shoved me forward. I stumbled, but somehow managed to climb into what I figured out was a hollowed out van. I could hear Clea breathing heavily and another familiar breathing sound who was Miles.

The van came to a stop and the three of us were ushered out of the van. They brought us through hallways and rooms until we reached a certain place and there was a chair. I sat as they told me to and they took of my burlap hood. I looked around; I was in a warehouse style building and Clea and Miles were next to me and across the room were Jackie and Stan tied up the same way.

A man wearing dark clothes stepped out into the middle of the room. He had dark clothes, pale skin, brown hair and semi-thick facial hair. He stood there and introduced himself as Jasper Viscardi. He said we'd be seeing a lot of him for the rest of our - what he said would be short- life.

The next year and half was a tragic whirlwind. I won't go into detail with it again, but Jackie, Clea, and Miles) all died by the hand of our captor. Stan and I really bonded through the terrible experience. One day, just less than a week after Clea died, SWAT rushed in. They shot Viscardi and arrested all of his assistants. They freed me and Stan and got us psychological help. We reunited with LilaOliver Canterbury and Barnaby "Barney" Campion from the camping trip and it was a joyous event. They had missed us both greatly and they blamed themselves for our disappearance.

Stan and I became best friends. We were the only people in the whole world that understood what the other went through. One day, a few years later, out of the blue he asked me to marry him. He told me that he could not possibly be with anyone else because no one can understand him like I do. My first instinct was to say absolutely not, but he gave me time to think about it. The more I thought about it, the better it sounded. He really is the only one who gets what I had been through and why I act the way I do. A week after he asked, I told him yes.

Six months later, we are married! Our honeymoon is in Italy. A few months later, I discover that I'm pregnant! I couldn't be more delighted, I need a baby to focus my attention on.

#5 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 09:16 AM

Your name is Evangeline Winsome Asbury and you are 17 years old. You were on spring break in Aspen, Colorado with some of your best college friends: Stella Irish, December Lawton, and Clementine "Clem" Nixon, along with several guys you knew quite well.

You guys had a great time. You went hiking quite a bit, which isn't usually your type of thing, but with your friends you had a blast. You rented a boat and go around the lake, and you even went zip-lining. You climbed trees as if you were just a little kid again, too, and you tried archery. It was the trip of a lifetime, but the last night before you were to head home, something terrible happened...

--

You, Evangeline Asbury, on your last night of spring break in Aspen, were out hiking with your two of your best friends, Stella and Clem, and two of the guys that came with you on the trip. The guys are named Roth Weaver and Boaz Vernon.

It was late when you started to head back from the hike. You all were tired, and you started to realize you were headed in circles, completely lost. After several hours of searching in the dark for the path to head back to camp, Boaz suggests that you guys just sleep in the woods and find your way back to camp when it gets light in the morning. It was a nice night, fairly warm but not too much so, so you all agreed and you found a nice spot to curl up under a tree. It takes you a while to fall asleep, to be honest you were a little scared of all of the creatures that were outside, but the guys assured you that the animals wouldn't come.

--

You were fast asleep when you felt a hand cover your mouth. Your eyes popped open to see the night sky and a dark figure above you- a man. He whispered in your ear, "Struggle and I kill you." Your heart was racing and you began to pant as he grabbed your wrist and jerked you off of the ground. You saw that there were at least two other men there, and they had Clem and Boaz. The other two were no where in your sight range. You were scanning the area, still taking in the situation with one of the mysterious man's hands over your mouth and the other holding your arms behind your back. Suddenly, he removed his hand and duct tape replaced it. A burlap sack was placed over your head and ropes tied your arms behind you. The man told you to walk and you complied; what else could you do? You felt the barrel of a gun dig into your back and it sent chills down your spine. You could hear Clem crying and in your head you wondered about the two friends you hadn't seen.

It seemed like you had been walking forever when your feet hit pavement. You heard a car engine start up and doors open. The man holding you began yelling for you to get in as he shoved you forward. You stumbled, but somehow managed to climb into what you figured out was a hollowed out van. You could hear Clem breathing heavily and another familiar breathing sound who was Boaz.

The van came to a stop and the three of you were ushered out of the van. They brought you through hallways and rooms until you reached a certain place and there was a chair. You sat as they told you to and they took of your burlap hood. You looked around; you were in a warehouse style building and Clem and Boaz were next to you and across the room were Stella & Roth tied up the same way across the room.

A man wearing dark clothes stepped out into the middle of the room. He had dark clothes, pale skin, brown hair and semi-thick facial hair. He stood there and introduced himself as Mathian Butler. He said you'd be seeing a lot of him for the rest of your- what he says will be short- life.

--

The next year and half was a tragic whirlwind. I won't go into detail with it again, but Stella, Clem, and Boaz all died by the hand of your captor. You and Roth really bonded through the terrible experience. One day, just less than a week after Clem died, SWAT rushed in. They shot Mathian and arrested all of his assistants. They freed you and Roth and got you guys psychological help. You reunited with December Lawton, Max Goins, and Riley Turek from the camping trip and it was a joyous event. They had missed you both greatly and they blamed themselves for your disappearance.

You and Roth became best friends. You were the only people in the whole world that understood what the other went through. One day, a few years later, out of the blue he asks you to marry him. He tells you that he could not possibly be with anyone else because no one can understand him like you do. Your first instinct was to say absolutely not, but he gives you time to think about it. The more you think about it, the better it sounds. He really is the only one who gets what you have been through and why you act the way you do. A week after he asks, you tell him yes.

Six months later, you are married! You honeymoon in Switzerland. A few months later, you discover that you are pregnant! You couldn't be more delighted, you need a baby to focus your attention on.

#6 Lilah

Lilah

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 09:52 PM

My name is Evangeline "Angel" Ivy Amos and I am 18 years old. I was on spring break in Aspen Colorado with some of my best college friends Josephine "Joey" Irvin, Demi Leverett, and Clementine "Tiny" Emery.

We all had a great time. We went hiking quite a bit, which isn't usually my type of thing, but with my friends I had a blast. We rented a boat and went around the lake, and we even went zip-lining. I climbed trees as if I were just a little kid, too, and I tried archery. It was the trip of a lifetime, but the last night before we were to head home, something terrible happened...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

On our last night in Aspen, I was hiking with Joey and Tiny, and two of the guys that came with us, Crispin "Crisp" Whitaker and Storm Volkland.

It was late when we started to head back from the hike. We were all tired, and we started to realize that we were headed in circles, completely lost. After several hours of searching in the dark for the path to head back to camp, Storm suggested that we just sleep in the woods and find our way back to camp in the morning. It was a nice night, fairly warm but not too much, so we all agreed and found a nice spot to curl up under a tree. It took me a while to fall asleep because, to be honest, I was a little scared of all the creatures that were outside. But the guys assured me that the animals wouldn't come.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was fast asleep when I felt a hand cover my mouth. My eyes popped open to see the night sky and a dark figure above me - a man. He whispered in my ear, "struggle and I kill you". My heart was racing and I began to pant as he grabbed my wrist and jerked me off the ground. I saw that there were at least two other men there, and they had Tiny and Storm. The other two were nowhere in sight. I was scanning the area, still taking in the situation with one of the man's hands over my mouth and the other holding my arms behind my ack. Suddenly, he removed his hand and duct tape replaced it. A burlap sack was placed over my head and ropes tied my arms behind me. The man told me to walk and I complied; what else could I do? I felt the barrel of a gun dig into my back and it sent chills down my spine. I could hear Tiny crying and in my head I wondered about Joey and Crisp, whom I hadn't seen.

It seemed like I had been walking forever when my feet hit pavement. I heard a car engine start up and doors open. The man holding me began yelling for me to get in as he shoved me forward. I stumbled, but somehow managed to climb into what I figured out was a hollowed out van. I could hear Tiny breathing heavily and another familiar breathing sound who was Storm.

The van came to a stop and the three of us were ushered out of the van. They brought us though hallways and rooms until we reached a certain place and there was a chair. I sat as they told me to and they took off my burlap hood. I looked around; I was in a warehouse-style building and Tiny and Storm were next to me and across the room were Joey and Crisp tied up the same way.

A man wearing dark clothes stepped out into the middle of the room. He had pale skin, brown hair and semi-thick facial hair. He stood there and introduced himself as Salvador Zaros. He said we'd be seeing a lot of him for the rest of our (what he said would be) short life.

The next year and a half was a tragic whirlwind. I won't go into detail about it, but Joey, Tiny, and Storm all died at the hand of our captor. Crisp and I really bonded through the terrible experience. One day, just less then a week after Tiny died, SWAT rushed in. They shot Salvador and arrested all of his assistants. They freed Crisp and I and we were able to get psychological help. I reunited with Demi, and Brady Kiernan and Wyatt Hallowell, the two other guys who were with us on the camping trip and it was a joyous event. They missed us both greatly and blamed themselves for our disappearance.

Crisp and I became best friends. We were the only people in the world who understood what the other went through. One day, a few years later and out of the blue, he asks me to marry him. He tells me that he couldn't possibly be with anyone else because no one can understand him like I do. My first instinct was to say absolutely not, but he gives me time to think about it. The more I think about it, the better it sounds. He really is the only one who gets what I've been through and why I act the way I do. A week after he asked, I told him yes.

Six months later, we are married! We honeymooned in Italy. A few months later, I discover that I'm pregnant! I couldn't be delighted; I needed something to focus my attention on.

#7 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 08:46 AM

My name is Annaliese Ivy Arthur and I am 20 years old. I was on spring break nearly two years ago in the Adirondacks in New York and we were hiking when we got lost and, eventually, kidnapped. The year and half I spent like a prisoner was a tragic whirlwind. I won't go into detail about it, but three of my friends, Carrie, Lina, and Hugo, all died by the hand of our captor, Dante. Breccan and I really bonded during our terrible experience. One day, just less than a week after Lina died, SWAT rushed in. They shot Dante and arrested all of his assistants. They freed me and Breccan and got us psychological help. We reunited with our friends Dahlia Lancaster, Shane Gregorio, and Jake Leith from the camping trip and it was a joyous event. They had missed us both greatly and blamed themselves for our disappearance.

Breccan and I became best friends. We were the only people in the whole world that understood what the other went through. One day, a few years later when I'm 23 and he's 24, out of the blue he asks me to marry him. He tells me that he could not possibly be with anyone else because no one can understand him like I do. My first instinct was to say absolutely not, but he gives me time to think about it. The more I think about it, the better it sounds. He really is the only one who gets what I've been through and why I act the way I do. A week after he asks, I tell him yes.

Six months later, we're married! We honeymoon in Switzerland. A few months later, I discover that I'm pregnant! We couldn't be more delighted, since having a baby to focus our attention on would be a good thing.

#8 RainstreamofSpiritClan

RainstreamofSpiritClan

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,938 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 02:17 PM

My name is Evelyn Snow Archer and I am 16 years old. I was on spring break in Aspen, Colorado with some of my best college friends: Helen Irish, December Lambert and Roseline Briar "Rose", along with several guys I knew quite well.

We had a great time. We went hiking quite a bit, which isn't usually my type of thing, but with my friends I had a blast. We rented a boat and went around the lake, and we even went zip-lining. I climbed trees as if I was just a little kid again, too, and I tried archery. It was the trip of a lifetime, but the last night before we were to head home, something terrible happened...
----------------
I, Evelyn Archer, on my last night of spring break in Aspen, was out hiking with two of my best friends, Helen and Roseline, and two of the guys that came with us on the trip. The guys are named Odysseus Warren and Milan Victor.

It was late when we started to head back from the hike. We all were tired, and we started to realize we were headed in circles, completely lost. After several hours of searching in the dark for the path to head back to camp, Odysseus suggests that we just sleep in the woods and find our way back to camp when it gets light in the morning. It was a nice night, fairly warm but not too much so, so we all agreed and I found a nice spot to curl up under a tree. It takes me a while to fall asleep, to be honest I was a little scared of all of the creatures that were outside, but the guys assured me that the animals wouldn't come.

----------------
I was fast asleep when I felt a hand cover my mouth. My eyes popped open to see the night sky and a dark figure above me- a man. He whispered in my ear, "Struggle and I kill you." My heart was racing and I began to pant as he grabbed my wrist and jerked me off of the ground. I saw that there were at least two other men there, and they had Roseline and Milan. The other two were nowhere in my sight range. I was scanning the area, still taking in the situation with one of the mysterious man's hands over my mouth and the other holding my arms behind my back. Suddenly, he removed his hand and duct tape replaced it. A burlap sack was placed over my head and ropes tied my arms behind me. The man told me to walk and I complied; what else could I do? I felt the barrel of a gun dig into my back and it sent chills down my spine. I could hear Roseline crying and in my head I wondered about the two friends I hadn't seen.

It seemed like we had been walking forever when my feet hit pavement. I heard a car engine start up and doors open. The man holding me began yelling for me to get in as he shoved me forward. I stumbled, but somehow managed to climb into what I figured out was a hollowed out van. I could hear Roseline breathing heavily and another familiar breathing sound who was Milan.

The van came to a stop and the three of us were ushered out of the van. They brought us through hallways and rooms until we reached a certain place and there was a chair. I sat as they told me to and they took of my burlap hood. I looked around; I was in a warehouse style building and Roseline and Milan were next to me and across the room were Helen and Odysseus tied up the same way across the room.

A man wearing dark clothes stepped out into the middle of the room. He had dark clothes, pale skin, brown hair and semi-thick facial hair. He stood there and introduced himself Damien Leviathen. He said we'd be seeing a lot of him for the rest of our- what he says will be short- lives.
----------------
The next year and half was a tragic whirlwind. I won't go into detail with it again, but Helen, Roseline, and Milan all died by the hand of our captor. Odysseus and I really bonded through the terrible experience. One day, just less than a week after Roseline died, SWAT rushed in. They shot Damien and arrested all of his assistants. They freed me and Odysseus and got us psychological help. We reunited with December and Riley Addis and Zeus Lindell from the camping trip and it was a joyous event. They had missed us both greatly and they blamed themselves for our disappearance.

Odysseus and I became best friends. We were the only people in the whole world that understood what the other went through. One day, a few years later, out of the blue he asks me to marry him. He tells me that he could not possibly be with anyone else because no one can understand him like I do. My first instinct was to say absolutely not, but he gives me time to think about it. The more I think about it, the better it sounds. He really is the only one who gets what I have been through and why I act the way I do. A week after he asks, Itell him yes.

Six months later, we are married! We honeymoon in Italy. A few months later, I discover that I am pregnant! I couldn't be more delighted, I need a baby to focus my attention on.

Evelyn (me):
13-year-old-girl-with-beautiful-blue-eye

Friends:
girls.jpg
(Left to right: Roseline, Helen, December)

The Guys:
http://t3.gstatic.co...avored-guys.jpg
(Milan, left, Odysseus, right)

Damien (captor):
37Yap36.jpg

Other Guys:
http://thumbs.dreams...uys-6202278.jpg
(Zeus, left, Riley, right)

#9 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 03 April 2014 - 03:05 PM

My name is Charlotte Ivy Andrews and I am 18 years old. I was on spring break in Aspen, CO with some of my best college friends: LucyDevyn, and Rosie, along with several guys I knew quite well.

We had a great time.  We went hiking quite a bit, which isn't usually my type of thing, but with my friends I had a blast. We rented a boat and went around the lake.  We even went zip-lining!  We climbed trees as if we were little kids again and I tried archery. It was the trip of a lifetime, but the last night before I was to head home, something terrible happened...

On my last night of spring break in Aspen, I was out hiking with two of my best friends, Lucy and Rosie, and two of the guys that came with us on the trip: Branch and Coen.

It was late when I started to head back from the hike. We were all tired, and I started to realize we were headed in circles, completely lost. After several hours of searching in the dark for the path to head back to camp, Coen suggests that you guys just sleep in the woods and find your way back to camp when it gets light in the morning. It was a nice night, fairly warm but not too much so, so we all agreed and we found a nice spot to curl up under a tree. It takes me a while to fall asleep, to be honest I was a little scared of all of the creatures that were outside, but the guys assured me that the animals wouldn't come.

I was fast asleep when I felt a hand cover my mouth. My eyes popped open to see the night sky and a dark figure above me- a man. He whispered in your ear, "Struggle and I kill you."  My heart was racing and I began to pant as he grabbed my wrist and jerked me off of the ground. I saw that there were at least two other men there, and they had Rosie and Coen. The other two were no where in your sight range. I was scanning the area, still taking in the situation with one of the mysterious man's hands over my mouth and the other holding my arms behind my back. Suddenly, he removed his hand and duct tape replaced it. A burlap sack was placed over my head and ropes tied my arms behind me. The man told me to walk and I complied; what else could I do? I felt the barrel of a gun dig into my back and it sent chills down my spine. I could hear Rosie crying and in my head I wondered about the two friends I hadn't seen.

It seemed like I had been walking forever when my feet hit pavement. I heard a car engine start up and doors open. The man holding me began yelling for me to get in as he shoved me forward. I stumbled, but somehow managed to climb into what I figured out was a hollowed out van. I could hear Rosie breathing heavily and another familiar breathing sound who was Coen.

The van came to a stop and the three of us were ushered out of the van. They brought me through hallways and rooms until I reached a certain place and there was a chair. I sat as they told me to and they took off my burlap hood. I looked around; I was in a warehouse style building and Rosie and Coen were next to me and across the room were Lucy and Branch tied up the same way across the room.

A man wearing dark clothes stepped out into the middle of the room. He had dark clothes, pale skin, brown hair and semi-thick facial hair. He stood there and introduced himself as Talon Seymour. He said I'd be seeing a lot of him for the rest of my- what he says will be short- life.

The next year and half was a tragic whirlwind. I won't go into detail with it again, but Lucy, Rosie and Coen all died by the hand of our captor. Branch and I really bonded through the terrible experience. One day, just less than a week after Rosie died, SWAT rushed in. They shot Talon Seymour and arrested all of his assistants. They freed me and Branch and got us psychological help. We reunited with Devyn, Wyatt and Shane.from the camping trip.  Itt was a joyous event. They had missed us both greatly and they blamed themselves for our disappearance.

Branch and I became best friends. We were the only people in the whole world that understood what the other went through. One day, a few years later, out of the blue Branch asks me to marry him. He tells me that he could not possibly be with anyone else because no one can understand him like I do. My first instinct was to say absolutely not, but he gives me time to think about it. The more I think about it, the better it sounds. He really is the only one who gets what I have been through and why I act the way I do. A week after he asks, I tell him yes.

Six months later, we are married! We honeymoon in Italy. A few months later, I discover that I am pregnant! I couldn't be more delighted, I need a baby to focus my attention on.

Me - Charlotte Ivy Andrews

1st friend - Lucy Ingram 

2nd friend - Devyn Lewis

3rd friend -  Roseline Vick

1st guy - Branch Williams

2nd guy - Coen VanPool

3rd guy - Wyatt Northrup

4th guy - Shane Troxell

Captor - Talon Seymour

#10 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 05 April 2014 - 11:14 AM

My name is Violet Winsome Auld. When I was 18 years old and a freshman at Georgetown University, my friends (Jacqueline "Jackie" IrwinDevyn Lambert, and Roseline "Roz" McKinnon)  and I went to Arcadia National Park in Maine for Spring Break.  There were a couple of guys from school there as well.  We had a great time, hiking, practicing archery, zip lining, etc. until one day, something terrible happened.

On our last night there, Jackie, Roz, and I decided to go on a hike.  Two of our guy friends, Thornton Wright and Luca Vernon, accompanied us.  We had been hiking for a few hours before realizing that we were completely lost. Since it was so dark out, and we only had one flashlight, Thornton suggested we sleep under a tree for the night.  As we settled down to sleep, I worried about the woodland creatures around us.  Thornton and Luca assured us that no creatures would harm us.  They were right.  What ended up harming me was much worse.  

I was fast asleep when I felt a hand cover my mouth. My eyes popped open to see the night sky and a dark figure above me- a man. He whispered in my ear, "Struggle and I kill you." My heart was racing and I began to pant as he grabbed my wrist and jerked me off of the ground. I saw that there were at least two other men there, and they had Roz and Luca. The other two were no where in my sight range. I was scanning the area, still taking in the situation, when one of the mysterious man's hands covered my mouth and the other held my arms behind my back. Suddenly, he removed his hand and duct tape replaced it. A burlap sack was placed over my head and ropes tied my arms behind you. The man told me to walk and I complied; what else could I do? I felt the barrel of a gun dig into my back and it sent chills down my spine. I could hear Roz crying and I wondered where Jackie and Thornton were.

It seemed like I had been walking forever when my feet hit pavement. I heard a car engine start up and doors open. The man holding me began yelling for me to get in as he shoved me forward. I stumbled, but somehow managed to climb into what I figured out was a hollowed out van. I could hear Roz breathing heavily and another familiar breathing sound who was Luca.

The van came to a stop and the three of us were ushered out of the van. They brought us through hallways and rooms until we reached a certain place and there was a chair. I sat as they told me to and they took off my burlap hood. I looked around; we were in a warehouse style building and Roz and Luca were next to me and across the room were Jackie and Thornton tied up the same way across the room.

A man wearing dark clothes stepped out into the middle of the room. He had pale skin, brown hair and semi-thick facial hair. He stood there and introduced himself as Luke Holmes. He said we'd be seeing a lot of him for the rest of our- what he says will be short- life.

The next year and half was a tragic whirlwind. I won't go into detail with it again, but Jackie, Roz, and Luca all died by the hand of our captor. Thornton and I really bonded through the terrible experience. One day, just less than a week after Roz died, SWAT rushed in. They shot Luke and arrested all of his assistants. They freed Thornton and I and got us psychological help. I reunited with Devyn and Riley Schuller and Oliver Yun, who were also on the camping trip, and it was a joyous event. They had missed us both greatly and they blamed themselves for our disappearance.

Thornton and I became best friends. We were the only people in the whole world that understood what the other went through.  We returned to Georgetown and one day, just a few days before graduation, out of the blue, he asked me to marry him. He told me that he could not possibly be with anyone else because no one could understand him like I do. My first instinct was to say absolutely not, but he gave me time to think about it. The more I thought about it, the better it sounded. He really was the only one who understood what I went through and why I acted the way I did. A week after graduation, I told him yes.

Six months later, we got married! We honeymooned in Bora Bora. A few months later, I discovered that I was pregnant! I couldn't have been more delighted, I needed a baby to focus your attention on.

The Wright Family

Thornton (23) & Violet (23)

#11 Therandombanana

Therandombanana

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 04:52 AM

Your name is Annaliese Luna Appleberry and you are 16 years old. You were on spring break in Aspen, Colorado with some of your best college friends: Minnie Ingle, Delilah Lindsey, and Clementine Harper, along with several guys you knew quite well.

You, Annaliese, on your last night of spring break in Aspen, were out hiking with your two of your best friends, Minnie and Clementine, and two of the guys that came with you on the trip. The guys are named Kermit Wainwright and Luca Vale.
It was late when you started to head back from the hike. You all were tired, and you started to realize you were headed in circles, completely lost. After several hours of searching in the dark for the path to head back to camp, Kermit suggests that you guys just sleep in the woods and find your way back to camp when it gets light in the morning. It was a nice night, fairly warm but not too much so, so you all agreed and you found a nice spot to curl up under a tree. It takes you a while to fall asleep, to be honest you were a little scared of all of the creatures that were outside, but the guys assured you that the animals wouldn't come. They were right. Forest creatures didn't come. What came was far worse...

You were fast asleep when you felt a hand cover your mouth. Your eyes popped open to see the night sky and a dark figure above you- a man. He whispered in your ear, "Struggle and I kill you." Your heart was racing and you began to pant as he grabbed your wrist and jerked you off of the ground. You saw that there were at least two other men there, and they had Clementine and Luca. The other two were no where in your sight range. You were scanning the area, still taking in the situation with one of the mysterious man's hands over your mouth and the other holding your arms behind your back. Suddenly, he removed his hand and duct tape replaced it. A burlap sack was placed over your head and ropes tied your arms behind you. The man told you to walk and you complied; what else could you do? You felt the barrel of a gun dig into your back and it sent chills down your spine. You could hear Clementine crying and in your head you wondered about the two friends you hadn't seen.
It seemed like you had been walking forever when your feet hit pavement. You heard a car engine start up and doors open. The man holding you began yelling for you to get in as he shoved you forward. You stumbled, but somehow managed to climb into what you figured out was a hollowed out van. You could hear Clementine breathing heavily and another familiar breathing sound who was Luca.
The van came to a stop and the three of you were ushered out of the van. They brought you through hallways and rooms until you reached a certain place and there was a chair. You sat as they told you to and they took of your burlap hood. You looked around; you were in a warehouse style building and Clementine and Luca were next to you and across the room were Minnie and Kermit tied up the same way across the room.
A man wearing dark clothes stepped out into the middle of the room. He had dark clothes, pale skin, brown hair and semi-thick facial hair. He stood there and introduced himself as Dominic Thorne. He said you'd be seeing a lot of him for the rest of your- what he says will be short- life.

The next year and half was a tragic whirlwind. I won't go into detail with it again, but (Clementine, Minnie and Luca all died by the hand of your captor. You and Kermit really bonded through the terrible experience. One day, just less than a week after Clementine died, SWAT rushed in. They shot Dominic Thorne and arrested all of his assistants. They freed you and Kermit and got you guys psychological help. You reunited with Delilah and Jake Elson and Oliver Heywood from the camping trip and it was a joyous event. They had missed you both greatly and they blamed themselves for your disappearance.
You and Kermit became best friends. You were the only people in the whole world that understood what the other went through. One day, a few years later, out of the blue he asks you to marry him. He tells you that he could not possibly be with anyone else because no one can understand him like you do. Your first instinct was to say absolutely not, but he gives you time to think about it. The more you think about it, the better it sounds. He really is the only one who gets what you have been through and why you act the way you do. A week after he asks, you tell him yes.
Six months later, you are married! You honeymoon in Seychelles. A few months later, you discover that you are pregnant! You couldn't be more delighted, you need a baby to focus your attention on.
Kermit and Annaliese Wainwright
Friends: Delilah Lindsey, Jake Elson and Oliver Heywood
Dead: Minnie Ingle, Clementine Harper, Luca Vale

#12 HaydensMama18

HaydensMama18

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,253 posts
  • Interests:My son, baby naming, singing, dancing, helping others

Obsessed with WWE & TNA

Favorite viners & youtubers: The Gabbie Show, Liza Koshy & Joe Santagato & Shane

My favorite actors are Grace Phipps & Garrett Clayton

Current favorite songs: Anything by Little Mix, Ariana Grande-Boyfriend Material & Anything by Bruno Mars

Posted 07 April 2014 - 05:14 AM

Your name is Brielle Ivy Adams and you are 18 years old. You were on spring break in Adirondacks, New York with some of your best college friends: Marilyn Irby, Dahlia Lacey, and Mazarine Allan, along with several guys you knew quite well.

You, Brielle, on your last night of spring break in Adirondacks, NY, were out hiking with your two of your best friends, Marilyn and Mazarine, and two of the guys that came with you on the trip. The guys are named Cliff Weakly and Luca Vincent.

It was late when you started to head back from the hike. You all were tired, and you started to realize you were headed in circles, completely lost. After several hours of searching in the dark for the path to head back to camp, Cliff suggests that you guys just sleep in the woods and find your way back to camp when it gets light in the morning. It was a nice night, fairly warm but not too much so, so you all agreed and you found a nice spot to curl up under a tree. It takes you a while to fall asleep, to be honest you were a little scared of all of the creatures that were outside, but the guys assured you that the animals wouldn't come. They were right. Forest creatures didn't come. What came was far worse...

You were fast asleep when you felt a hand cover your mouth. Your eyes popped open to see the night sky and a dark figure above you- a man. He whispered in your ear, "Struggle and I kill you." Your heart was racing and you began to pant as he grabbed your wrist and jerked you off of the ground. You saw that there were at least two other men there, and they had Mazarine and Luca. The other two were no where in your sight range. You were scanning the area, still taking in the situation with one of the mysterious man's hands over your mouth and the other holding your arms behind your back. Suddenly, he removed his hand and duct tape replaced it. A burlap sack was placed over your head and ropes tied your arms behind you. The man told you to walk and you complied; what else could you do? You felt the barrel of a gun dig into your back and it sent chills down your spine. You could hear Mazarine crying and in your head you wondered about the two friends you hadn't seen.

It seemed like you had been walking forever when your feet hit pavement. You heard a car engine start up and doors open. The man holding you began yelling for you to get in as he shoved you forward. You stumbled, but somehow managed to climb into what you figured out was a hollowed out van. You could hear Mazarine breathing heavily and another familiar breathing sound who was Luca.

The van came to a stop and the three of you were ushered out of the van. They brought you through hallways and rooms until you reached a certain place and there was a chair. You sat as they told you to and they took of your burlap hood. You looked around; you were in a warehouse style building and Mazarine and Luca were next to you and across the room were Marilyn and Cliff tied up the same way across the room.

A man wearing dark clothes stepped out into the middle of the room. He had dark clothes, pale skin, brown hair and semi-thick facial hair. He stood there and introduced himself as Maxim Steele. He said you'd be seeing a lot of him for the rest of your- what he says will be short- life.

The next year and half was a tragic whirlwind. I won't go into detail with it again, but Marilyn, Mazarine and Luca all died by the hand of your captor. You and Cliff really bonded through the terrible experience. One day, just less than a week after Mazarine died, SWAT rushed in. They shot Maxim Steele and arrested all of his assistants. They freed you and Cliff and got you guys psychological help. You reunited with Dahlia and Zayden Aubrey and Orion Braddy from the camping trip and it was a joyous event. They had missed you both greatly and they blamed themselves for your disappearance.

You and Zayden became best friends. You were the only people in the whole world that understood what the other went through. One day, a few years later, out of the blue he asks you to marry him. He tells you that he could not possibly be with anyone else because no one can understand him like you do. Your first instinct was to say absolutely not, but he gives you time to think about it. The more you think about it, the better it sounds. He really is the only one who gets what you have been through and why you act the way you do. A week after he asks, you tell him yes.

Six months later, you are married! You honeymoon in Italy. A few months later, you discover that you are pregnant! You couldn't be more delighted, you need a baby to focus your attention on.

#13 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,673 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 12 April 2014 - 11:22 AM

Your name is Anastasia Ivy Armistead and you are 18 years old. You were on spring break in Arcadia National Park in Maine with some of your best college friends: Jacqueline  Irish "Jackie" , Darcy Lenhardt, and Clementine Hadley, along with several guys you knew quite well.

=================

You, Anastasia , on your last night of spring break in Arcadia National Park, were out hiking with your two of your best friends, Jackie and Clementine, and two of the guys that came with you on the trip. The guys are named Stellan Whitmore and Abel Vanderberg.

It was late when you started to head back from the hike. You all were tired, and you started to realize you were headed in circles, completely lost. After several hours of searching in the dark for the path to head back to camp, Abel suggests that you guys just sleep in the woods and find your way back to camp when it gets light in the morning. It was a nice night, fairly warm but not too much so, so you all agreed and you found a nice spot to curl up under a tree. It takes you a while to fall asleep, to be honest you were a little scared of all of the creatures that were outside, but the guys assured you that the animals wouldn't come.

===============

You were fast asleep when you felt a hand cover your mouth. Your eyes popped open to see the night sky and a dark figure above you- a man. He whispered in your ear, "Struggle and I kill you." Your heart was racing and you began to pant as he grabbed your wrist and jerked you off of the ground. You saw that there were at least two other men there, and they had Clementine and Abel. The other two were no where in your sight range. You were scanning the area, still taking in the situation with one of the mysterious man's hands over your mouth and the other holding your arms behind your back. Suddenly, he removed his hand and duct tape replaced it. A burlap sack was placed over your head and ropes tied your arms behind you. The man told you to walk and you complied; what else could you do? You felt the barrel of a gun dig into your back and it sent chills down your spine. You could hear Clementine crying and in your head you wondered about the two friends you hadn't seen.

It seemed like you had been walking forever when your feet hit pavement. You heard a car engine start up and doors open. The man holding you began yelling for you to get in as he shoved you forward. You stumbled, but somehow managed to climb into what you figured out was a hollowed out van. You could hear Clementine breathing heavily and another familiar breathing sound who was Abel.

The van came to a stop and the three of you were ushered out of the van. They brought you through hallways and rooms until you reached a certain place and there was a chair. You sat as they told you to and they took of your burlap hood. You looked around; you were in a warehouse style building and Clementine and Abel were next to you and across the room were Jackie and Stellan tied up the same way across the room.

A man wearing dark clothes stepped out into the middle of the room. He had dark clothes, pale skin, brown hair and semi-thick facial hair. He stood there and introduced himself as Everett Lincoln. He said you'd be seeing a lot of him for the rest of your- what he says will be short- life.

================

The next year and half was a tragic whirlwind. I won't go into detail with it again, but Jackie, Clementine, and Abel  all died by the hand of your captor. You and Stellan really bonded through the terrible experience. One day, just less than a week after Clementine died, SWAT rushed in. They shot Everrett and arrested all of his assistants. They freed you and Stellan and got you guys psychological help. You reunited with Darcy and Shane Beaumont and Max Kujawa  from the camping trip and it was a joyous event. They had missed you both greatly and they blamed themselves for your disappearance.

You and Stellan became best friends. You were the only people in the whole world that understood what the other went through. One day, a few years later, out of the blue he asks you to marry him. He tells you that he could not possibly be with anyone else because no one can understand him like you do. Your first instinct was to say absolutely not, but he gives you time to think about it. The more you think about it, the better it sounds. He really is the only one who gets what you have been through and why you act the way you do. A week after he asks, you tell him yes.

Six months later, you are married! You honeymoon in Italy. A few months later, you discover that you are pregnant! You couldn't be more delighted, you need a baby to focus your attention on.

#14 brimariiee

brimariiee

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,474 posts
  • Interests:My son, diamond painting, reading, exploring with my family

Posted 17 January 2017 - 09:50 PM

Your name is Brielle Luna Armstrong and you are 18 years old. You were on spring break in Aspen, Colorado with some of your best college friends: Evelyn 'Evie' Ingram, Delilah Lockwood, and Roseline 'Rosie' Dempsey, along with several guys you knew quite well.

You, Brielle, on your last night of spring break in Aspen, were out hiking with your two of your best friends, Evie and Rosie, and two of the guys that came with you on the trip. The guys are named Oswald 'Ozzie' White and Hugo Vaughn.

It was late when you started to head back from the hike. You all were tired, and you started to realize you were headed in circles, completely lost. After several hours of searching in the dark for the path to head back to camp, Hugo suggests that you guys just sleep in the woods and find your way back to camp when it gets light in the morning. It was a nice night, fairly warm but not too much so, so you all agreed and you found a nice spot to curl up under a tree. It takes you a while to fall asleep, to be honest you were a little scared of all of the creatures that were outside, but the guys assured you that the animals wouldn't come.

You were fast asleep when you felt a hand cover your mouth. Your eyes popped open to see the night sky and a dark figure above you- a man. He whispered in your ear, "Struggle and I kill you." Your heart was racing and you began to pant as he grabbed your wrist and jerked you off of the ground. You saw that there were at least two other men there, and they had Rosie and Hugo. The other two were no where in your sight range. You were scanning the area, still taking in the situation with one of the mysterious man's hands over your mouth and the other holding your arms behind your back. Suddenly, he removed his hand and duct tape replaced it. A burlap sack was placed over your head and ropes tied your arms behind you. The man told you to walk and you complied; what else could you do? You felt the barrel of a gun dig into your back and it sent chills down your spine. You could hear Rosie crying and in your head you wondered about the two friends you hadn't seen.

It seemed like you had been walking forever when your feet hit pavement. You heard a car engine start up and doors open. The man holding you began yelling for you to get in as he shoved you forward. You stumbled, but somehow managed to climb into what you figured out was a hollowed out van. You could hear Rosie breathing heavily and another familiar breathing sound who was Hugo.

The van came to a stop and the three of you were ushered out of the van. They brought you through hallways and rooms until you reached a certain place and there was a chair. You sat as they told you to and they took of your burlap hood. You looked around; you were in a warehouse style building and Rosie and Hugo were next to you and across the room were Evie and Ozzie tied up the same way across the room.

A man wearing dark clothes stepped out into the middle of the room. He had dark clothes, pale skin, brown hair and semi-thick facial hair. He stood there and introduced himself as Bryce Graves. He said you'd be seeing a lot of him for the rest of your- what he says will be short- life.

The next year and half was a tragic whirlwind. I won't go into detail with it again, but Evie, Rosie, and Hugo all died by the hand of your captor. You and Ozzie really bonded through the terrible experience. One day, just less than a week after Rosie died, SWAT rushed in. They shot Bryce and arrested all of his assistants. They freed you and Ozzie and got you guys psychological help. You reunited with Delilah and Wyatt Brune and Beau Winsor from the camping trip and it was a joyous event. They had missed you both greatly and they blamed themselves for your disappearance.

You and Ozzie became best friends. You were the only people in the whole world that understood what the other went through. One day, a few years later, out of the blue he asks you to marry him. He tells you that he could not possibly be with anyone else because no one can understand him like you do. Your first instinct was to say absolutely not, but he gives you time to think about it. The more you think about it, the better it sounds. He really is the only one who gets what you have been through and why you act the way you do. A week after he asks, you tell him yes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users