• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Barbie

Barbie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:Writing, reading, sign language, riding horses, volunteering, working with children, and teaching martial arts!

Posted 11 February 2016 - 09:36 PM

So, it sounds like twins girls will be joining Prince George and Princess Charlotte in time! The article said that they plan to name one of the girls Diana.
Of course, this name holds much significance to particularly Prince William.
What do you think they will name the other, and any middle name thoughts?

#2 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 07:31 PM

I don't think Kate is actually pregnant?? Especially if they're saying she's far enough along w/ twins that they would know the gender-- she doesn't have a baby bump. I mean it could be true, but it doesn't seem likely imo. Charlotte is only 9 months. 

#3 Barbie

Barbie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:Writing, reading, sign language, riding horses, volunteering, working with children, and teaching martial arts!

Posted 14 February 2016 - 03:17 PM

I don't think Kate is actually pregnant?? Especially if they're saying she's far enough along w/ twins that they would know the gender-- she doesn't have a baby bump. I mean it could be true, but it doesn't seem likely imo. Charlotte is only 9 months. 

I was wondering the same thing..but as I look it back up again, it appears she is only around 2-3 mos pregnant. Possible to know about twins, but not gender. We will just have to keep waiting to see! :)

#4 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 21 February 2016 - 04:53 AM

I think they are only rumours, there has been no royal announcement of a pregnancy as far as I can find. I don't think they would use Diana as a first name either, as they have already used it as a middle name for Charlotte.

#5 Amanda Lynn

Amanda Lynn

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,146 posts
  • Interests:writing, reading, playing name games.

Posted 23 February 2016 - 05:11 PM

The palace would have reported it by now as with twins her morning sickness and bump would be a lot more obvious and with her history of morning sickness, I think they would be extra cautious with twins, considering how careful they were with Charlotte. 

IMO, I really have only seen one place claim this (at least here in the western us) and they're very not reliable. 

• PaperHeart and Addison like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users