• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 18 February 2009 - 04:02 PM

Hey, I need even more names and help! Sorry I keep posting a lot of topic's, but I need some of these charactors names to continue on the story! I need names for these charactors:

Alizah/Brooke/Piper/Arya/Alexia/Chelsea- Declan's best female friend. Pretty, popular, and she liked Declan a lot, until she meets Will, who she ends up with in the end.
Rhys/Mason-carrot-red hair and blue eyes. Average hight. Average weight. likes dirt biking (as does the others, but he does more so)
Peyton/Kaylor- light brown hair and blue eyes. He plays soccor on the team.
Nolan-bleach blonde hair and green eyes. He likes skateboarding and dirtbiking, but he doesn't care for anything much in particular.
Harper/Destiny/Joelle-Emo (like Lyric) but more 'out-there'

These are all Declan's friends. Popular, good looking, etc. Names arn't set (nor are descriptions) but I'm oppened to ALL suggestions (the names are all just kinda random)! Here are the names/charactors I already have:

Declan James- Twin A. He likes to skateboard and sing while playing his guitar (he has an extremely great voice). He is very sexy, with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. He’s nice enough (mainly to pretty girls, of course) He is usually especially nice to Will (his twin) in hopes that Will will be friends with him again.
Theo- One of Declan’s best friends. Dirty blonde hair and brown eyes. He's the youngest, but he's under average hight, skinny, and loves skateboarding.
William- Twin B. He also likes to play guitar, but he mainly draws. He really loves to graffiti, and so far hasn’t been cought. He looks just like Declan (identical as it gets). He gets in a lot of trouble, mainly because of his anger at Declan. Declan hadn't done anything, but Will is convinced he has, and he outright hates Declan. His only friend is Lyric, being she's the only one who will sit in the same room as him, or talk to him (though she usually doesn't talk to him, he talks to her)
Lyric- Will’s best friend, who likes Declan a lot. She hasn’t ever admitted it to Will, being he gets offended every time someone mentions his name. She has brown hair and brown eyes, but she always has multi-colored eye contacts in so most people don’t see her natural eye color. She's pretty emo. She usually wears trip pants and a t-shirt. Sometimes she adds purple, blue, green, red, pink's to her hair. She seems pretty rebel to everyone around, but if you get to know her she is a nice girl. She doesn't talk to many people.

Lyric will be the main charictor, but she basicly tells Declan and Will's story. Thanks for all help! Its much apprechiated! ~Hayden

#2 SamanthaJean

SamanthaJean

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 04:07 PM

Alizah/Brooke/Piper/Arya/Alexia/Chelsea- Declan's best female friend. Pretty, popular, and she liked Declan a lot, until she meets Will, who she ends up with in the end.

I like Piper the best.My 2nd choice would be Alexia

Rhys/Mason-carrot-red hair and blue eyes. Average hight. Average weight. likes dirt biking (as does the others, but he does more so)

I like Mason the best

Peyton/Kaylor- light brown hair and blue eyes. He plays soccor on the team.

I think Peyton would be the best choice

Nolan-bleach blonde hair and green eyes. He likes skateboarding and dirtbiking, but he doesn't care for anything much in particular.

Nolan sounds good to me!

Harper/Destiny/Joelle-Emo (like Lyric) but more 'out-there'

I think Lyric or Joelle-Emo would be great

These are all Declan's friends. Popular, good looking, etc. Names arn't set (nor are descriptions) but I'm oppened to ALL suggestions (the names are all just kinda random)! Here are the names/charactors I already have:

Declan James- Twin A. He likes to skateboard and sing while playing his guitar (he has an extremely great voice). He is very sexy, with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. He’s nice enough (mainly to pretty girls, of course) He is usually especially nice to Will (his twin) in hopes that Will will be friends with him again.
Theo- One of Declan’s best friends. Dirty blonde hair and brown eyes. He's the youngest, but he's under average hight, skinny, and loves skateboarding.
William- Twin B. He also likes to play guitar, but he mainly draws. He really loves to graffiti, and so far hasn’t been cought. He looks just like Declan (identical as it gets). He gets in a lot of trouble, mainly because of his anger at Declan. Declan hadn't done anything, but Will is convinced he has, and he outright hates Declan. His only friend is Lyric, being she's the only one who will sit in the same room as him, or talk to him (though she usually doesn't talk to him, he talks to her)
Lyric- Will’s best friend, who likes Declan a lot. She hasn’t ever admitted it to Will, being he gets offended every time someone mentions his name. She has brown hair and brown eyes, but she always has multi-colored eye contacts in so most people don’t see her natural eye color. She's pretty emo. She usually wears trip pants and a t-shirt. Sometimes she adds purple, blue, green, red, pink's to her hair. She seems pretty rebel to everyone around, but if you get to know her she is a nice girl. She doesn't talk to many people.

I like all of you choices(^^)

Sam

#3 HarmonyP

HarmonyP

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Interests:Well, obviously, I love names! They're so fun to look for and to search for the right name for the right character. I love writing, which is why I'm in constant search for a good name. I want to be an author one day, so my fingers are crossed. I also enjoy dance and hanging out with my friends.

Posted 18 February 2009 - 10:16 PM

Alizah/Brooke/Piper/Arya/Alexia/Chelsea: I definitely like Piper the best. It's very cute and bubbly.

Rhys/Mason: Mason.

Peyton/Kaylor: I'd say Peyton; I think Kaylor is a little too feminine.

Nolan: I l like it, but here are some other suggestions: Noah, Tristan, Henry, Sam, Tate, Zachary, Asher.

Harper/Destiny/Joelle: Harper. I think it would just be a funny coincidence her best friend was Lyric.

Hope these help! GL!

#4 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 19 February 2009 - 07:37 PM

I think Piper does sound good for his best female friend, and I think I'm set on it.
I'm basicly set on Mason too.
I was thinking Kaylor was kinda feminin, but I was curious to if others agreed.
For Nolan, Tate or Asher are okay, too, but I'm still not decided.... More would be great!
For Lyric's friend, I think I can probubly use all three of them as friends for Lyric. (Just though of that now, lol)
Thanks bunches for the help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users