#1 HaydensMama18

HaydensMama18

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,253 posts
  • Interests:My son, baby naming, singing, dancing, helping others

Obsessed with WWE & TNA

Favorite viners & youtubers: The Gabbie Show, Liza Koshy & Joe Santagato & Shane

My favorite actors are Grace Phipps & Garrett Clayton

Current favorite songs: Anything by Little Mix, Ariana Grande-Boyfriend Material & Anything by Bruno Mars

Posted 10 May 2015 - 02:51 PM

Hey :) Recently, I've been head over heels for AkiAnne. It's said like ah-kee-ehn-ah. Tell me what you guys think ;) thank you! ❤️

#2 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,040 posts
  • Interests:Planners, piercings, Witchcraft, Netflix, & baking.

Posted 10 May 2015 - 04:03 PM

I'm not a fan of the spelling, I prefer Akiane, as it's smoother looking, and it honors Akiane Kramarik; a beautiful artist.

​AkiAnne is just kind of confusing. The -Anne  part looks like a (trashy) add-on, imo.

​As for the pronunciation, it is NEVER going to be pronounced right, especially with the spelling you've given.

​I'd keep it as a middle in all cases.

• HaydensMama18 likes this

#3 HaydensMama18

HaydensMama18

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,253 posts
  • Interests:My son, baby naming, singing, dancing, helping others

Obsessed with WWE & TNA

Favorite viners & youtubers: The Gabbie Show, Liza Koshy & Joe Santagato & Shane

My favorite actors are Grace Phipps & Garrett Clayton

Current favorite songs: Anything by Little Mix, Ariana Grande-Boyfriend Material & Anything by Bruno Mars

Posted 10 May 2015 - 05:03 PM

Thanks Bailey! Personally, I prefer AkiAnne over Akiane. I've also thought about changing it to AkiAna/AkiAnna but then the Anna part would be said like ahn-nuh or Anne-uh instead of ehn-uh...so the spelling for AkiAnne is an endless debate with me 😏 but thanks for feedback!

#4 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 10:38 AM

I'm not a fan of the spelling, I prefer Akiane, as it's smoother looking, and it honors Akiane Kramarik; a beautiful artist.

​AkiAnne is just kind of confusing. The -Anne  part looks like a (trashy) add-on, imo.

​As for the pronunciation, it is NEVER going to be pronounced right, especially with the spelling you've given.

​I'd keep it as a middle in all cases.

I absolutely love Akiane, it is lovely.

I agree with Bailey on the spelling.

Also, I've never heard it pronounced like that? It's properly Aw-kee-aw-nuh..

Hope I didn't sound too harsh!!

#5 pinkmonkey23

pinkmonkey23

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts
  • Interests:Names ⌇ My children ⌇ Supernatural ⌇ I-Zombie ⌇ Lucifer ⌇ Arrowverse ⌇ Jane the virgin ⌇ The Originals ⌇ The Vampire Diaries [Before it ended]

Posted 14 May 2015 - 10:56 AM

I've not heard of the name but i did see someone had also asked about said name..

they spelled the name [below]

Akianna or Akyanah  

And also i know you love the name but maybe it might be hard for future teachers to know how to pronounce the name and spell it correctly. [ without annoying you by spelling it totally wrong i mean] and also think of the child aswell.. spelling the name at school.. It is hard to learn how to spell your own name from the start anyways and it might be a little more difficult adding and extra capital letter in the mix

Akeiahna is another spelling i have seen.

AkiAnne - Aki'anne perhaps that might be do able without capitalising the letter.

Just a thought.. And of course i an not saying the name is bad or anything as it is your name that you like. x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users