• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Laney

Laney

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,291 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Jem cartoon, ER, CSI: Miami, Full House, Sailor Moon (original anime and live-action), Flashpoint, Felicity, ID channel, Food Network baking competitions, MasterChef/MasterChef Junior/Junior MasterChef Australia, movies (mostly 80's and 90's), writing/reading fan-fiction, baking, vegan cooking, photography, traveling, cats, books and tv shows/movies about female murderers, swimming, bowling, drawing, surfing the internet, forensics, Netflix, 80's and 90's music, picture editing, shopping, coffee (decaf mostly, but I love mocha Frappuccinos too)

Posted 13 September 2016 - 07:41 PM

I have never liked my given name, Amanda Lynn and I want to change it (even if it's unofficial.  It's so expensive, especially in Florida which is where I live.  Paperwork filing alone is over $400).  I'm thinking of making Helena my new first name and I'd keep Laney as my nickname.  Helena is in honor of my late grandmother whose middle name was Helen, and it fits with my Latvian heritage.  

What middle names would fit me?  I don't want to use any part of my current name as my new middle and I don't care for Marie or Grace.  I love Rose and Elizabeth; I just prefer something less common.

My last name is McDonald.

Helena is pronounced Hel-ay-na.

This is me, to give you some ideas:

svt63l.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users