Photo

What I love about YOUR favorite names! :)

• Please log in to reply
118 replies to this topic

#1 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,881 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 27 July 2012 - 08:48 AM

We have so many lovely members with so many gorgeous lists, I think this is a good way to get your favorite names out there, and a great way to hear positive feedback! :) everyone loves to hear anothers opinion on their namea, and it makes anyone feel good to hear that someone else likes their names :)

So, what we're going to do here is post your favorite girls and boys names! Please put ONE boys name and ONE girls name in your post, and the next poster will comment on ONLY the positives to your name! Even if you dont like the flow or you dont like one of the names, tell them what you do like about it. Say, Declan Sean was the combo- you can say how Declan and Sean suit each other perfectly, how the two irish names go wonderful, or even just say 'I think Sean is super handsome!' if you don't happen to like Declan. You don't have to post feedback on both the names either. Say Declan Seans other combo is Freualeia Jeansenson and you just couldnt think of a positive comment for it, just comment on Declan Sean and leave no thought for it. :)

And after giving some positive feedback, add your names so the poster below can give feedback too!

If you've already posted but you want to comment on someone elses combo, feel free!! You can add your second favorite combo's under your post to keep the flow going :) try not to use your same combo's repeatedly, explore your entire list through here! Even list a GP name if you'd like. You can all feel free to add special meaning to the name under it to let us know if you'd like. For example, Shay has the gorgeous Lily Elizabeth on her list- Elizabeth honors much of her family, and she could feel free to add that to her post if she wanted :)

Okay, im done chitter chattering lol! Ill start the flow with my two current favorites. Hope you ladies enjoy this thread!

Roman Connor and Charlotte Willow
"Ro and Cha-cha"
  • kelsie__ likes this

#2 ElizabethRuth

ElizabethRuth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,396 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 09:00 AM

Roman Connor 'Ro'
I love Roman! To me it sounds so masculine and handsome. Roman Connor flows really well. Connor is a solid name and kinda cute so it pairs really well with a very strong name like Roman. The nickname Ro is adorable.
Charlotte Willow 'Cha-cha'
Charlotte is such a pretty name. Very classic and elegant. Willow is whimsical and sounds so pretty. The combination of the two is beautiful. Cha-cha is a very unique and cute nickname for Charlotte that I haven't heard of before.

Catherine Rose & Liam Thomas

#3 Permanent Rose

Permanent Rose

Legendary Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,517 posts
  • Interests:art, reading, writing, dogs and cats

Posted 27 July 2012 - 09:02 AM

Haddie - Roman is such a handsome, strong name and Charlotte Willow flows beautifully, and I love how the two very feminine names compliment each other.

Lydia {Lydie} Jane and Finley James

#4 Permanent Rose

Permanent Rose

Legendary Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 4,517 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 09:05 AM

Whoops, here I'll do ElizabethRuth's

Catherine Rose is such a classic beautiful name that will age wonderfully. Liam is one of my favorite boy names - great on a kid and it ages nicely as well. Thomas goes wonderfully with it.

Lydia {Lydie} Jane and Finley James

#5 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 27 July 2012 - 10:14 AM

Lydia {Lydie} Jane: These two names compliment each other perfectly. I think the nickname Lydie is darling.

Finley James: A very distinguished combo! It would definitely age well.

----

Henry Connor & Jane Elizabeth

#6 Jay.

Jay.

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 11:28 AM

Henry Connor - I LOVE this <3 I love the trendiness of Connor and it really complements Henry well!!

Jane Elizabeth - Jane and Elizabeth complement each other beautifully!! Jane ages amazingly and Elizabeth is so timeless <3

Joy Aurora Marie and Liam Courage Zayne (yeah I'm gunna be bold and put out my double middle names ;))

#7 BabyNameRater

BabyNameRater

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 01:16 PM

Joy Aurora Marie- Very girly and cutesy and would be adorable on a little girl! Joy is very happy sounding (Obviously :P ) and Aurora is so pretty and elegant while Marie is a nice classic.

Liam Courage Zayne- Very boyish and would be really cute on a little boy and very cool on a teenager. Liam is a nice trendy but handsome name and Courage is unique but not crazy while Zayne is a creative twist on the usual Zane.

Candice Rosalia and Samuel Jensen (Decided to not go for the obvious ones ;))

#8 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,881 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 27 July 2012 - 05:23 PM

Thank you! <3

Candice Rosalia - Candice is really beautiful, I knew one and she was so sweet! We called her Miss Candie :) I feel it sounds so frilly and girly, as does Rosalia!! I love Rosalia much more than Rosalie, tbh! It sounds more elegant, and a little more unique without being strange :D Love!
Samuel Jensen- Very classic sounding, I like! Samuel has been growing on me more and more, I adore the nick name Sammy! Not sure if you care for nick names, but I do love Sammy. And Jensen just sounds so classy!! I read a book with a boy with the last name Jensen and he was a very good boy, almost goody two shoes but doesn't try to hard sort of boy, and thats what this makes me think of. I imagine a good boy with a big smile :) Haaandsome! <3

Amelia Hadley and Wilson Theodore, "Mia and Will"

#9 The Future Mrs B

The Future Mrs B

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,094 posts
  • Interests:Music, names and my friends.

Posted 27 July 2012 - 09:06 PM

Will is adorable! And Wilson is a much more uncommon name compared to William.

Amelia Hadley is a nice contrast with Amelia being "older" and Hadley being "newer". Not to mention I love Mia! Cutesy and timeless. And it ages well, to me at least.

Delilah "Lilah" Autumn and Ethan Charles

#10 BabyNameRater

BabyNameRater

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 09:16 PM

Delilah "Lilah" Autumn- Delilah is absolutely adorable and eloquent and I love the nickname Lilah. Autumn is nice name, I honestly don't even think of the season and it's very soft and elegant

Ethan Charles- Ethan is very handsome! Cute on a little boy but still so handsome on a man. Charles is a nice classic that is due for a come back, Charlie would a cutesy nickname for a little boy too.

Piper Louise and Jean-Paul Marcello

#11 kassieb11

kassieb11

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Interests:Art, History, Kite-Boarding, Kites, Xbox, Video Games, Puzzles, Movies, Reading, Mythology, Animating, Anime, Animals, Names, Cooking.

Posted 27 July 2012 - 11:14 PM

Piper Louise: I love Piper, you just don't hear it often enough and my love for the show charmed helps with it aswell, I think Piper Louise is a very cute name!

Jean-Paul Marcello: First off I absolutly love Marcello, it just rolls off the tongue and with a first name like Jean-Paul how could it not be more perfect? If i met a guy with this name i would deffinatly repeat the name out loud a couple times just to hear it out loud. Great combo!

Foxten "Fox" Michael James & Galaxy "Lexy" Summer Marie (Figured go big or go home with the names :P)

#12 Mika Casey

Mika Casey

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 12:19 AM

Omg Rem I love you girl. <3

Foxten Michael James
I really like the nickname Fox, super handsome! And I adore classic names like Michael and James, and I think they pair perfectly as a double middle name!

Galaxy Summer Marie
I think Lexy is a super unique nickname for Galaxy, and I do really like space names! Summer is very warm, and I've always loved Marie!

Both are gorgeous and unique!

For me?
Henry Keats and Ivy Lenore!

#13 Jay.

Jay.

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 697 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 01:03 AM

Henry Keats

I'm IN love with the name Keats <3 SO cute!! Henry is such a handsome name and complements Keats amazingly!!

Ivy Lenore

I LOVE the name Ivy and Lenore goes really well with it!!

My names:

Lia Shiloh and Benedict Holden Judah

#14 The Future Mrs B

The Future Mrs B

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,094 posts
  • Interests:Music, names and my friends.

Posted 28 July 2012 - 07:04 AM

I love Lia, it's so pretty and that spelling is Mich better than Leah imo.

Benedict has the option of Ben as a nn which is adorable. Holden reminds me of the super smart kid I go to school who's one of the nicest kids ever. And Judah is amazing. It's not used often enough and to me it just sounds like a name a handsome guy with a bit of a "bad" side would have. I love it.

Fiona "Fi" Michelle and Jacen Owen

#15 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,881 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 09:18 AM

Hehe I love you too Ray! :P <3

Fiona Michelle "Fi" - Fiona has been growing on me since Burn Notice, it makes me think of a sexy, talented, independent sort of girl! And "Fi" just sounds like a ultra-feminine nick name, I love! I think Michelle goes lovely as the middle name! Balances out the longer Fiona.

Jacen Owen - I tend to prefer alternative spellings to Jason for whatever reason, Jacen is nice! I think nick name Jace would work very nicely here! And I adore the nick name Jace <3 Owen is handsome, I think it suits Jacen is style perfectly.

Chase Martin and Piper Lillian

#16 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 28 July 2012 - 09:37 AM

Chase is super cute and flows well with Martin.

Piper is adorable, very musical which I love. Lillian goes great with Piper, the trendyness of Piper and the more traditional Lillian balance out really well.

Elsa Ruby Anne and Miles Ruben

#17 Mishada

Mishada

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 612 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, I guess.

Posted 28 July 2012 - 10:14 AM

I love Elsa! And it goes wonderfully with Ruby. Miles is a nice name, too. :)

My faves:
Veronica Lenore &
Dexter Benjamin

#18 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 28 July 2012 - 01:22 PM

Veronica Lenore - What a timeless combo! I've always had a soft spot for Veronica... it's so sweet but underused!

Dexter Benjamin - Dexter is so handsome, and I love it paired with Benjamin! I adore the nickname Dex.

---

Charles Ellery & Lily Adelaide

#19 Wildflowerchild

Wildflowerchild

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 07:00 PM

Charles Ellery
Very handsome. Charles is a timeless classic and will never go away. Ellery is just handsome altogether! It sounds sophisticated and handsome next to Charles!

Lily Adelaide
So adorable! The flow is great and it sounds so cute and girly! Seems like it would age well too <3

--

Nikolai Sparrow (nn Nik/Niko) and Molly Dylan

#20 Permanent Rose

Permanent Rose

Legendary Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 4,517 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 10:30 PM

Nikolai Sparrow (nn Nik/Niko) - Nikolai is a nice variation to the typical Nicholas. Niko is a cute nickname that ages well

Molly Dylan - I adore Molly -- it's on my favorites, too. I feel like this is such a timeless name, and it can really suit a girl of any age.

Saida Rose and Declan Robert

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users