• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Riley_Jane

Riley_Jane

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • Interests:Singing, Acting, Dancing, Writing, Names, Event Planning, Hiking, Fitness, Cooking, Baking, and Exploring new things!

Posted 01 December 2016 - 03:24 PM

Hello everyone! My list has been the same for quite a while now, but recently I have been loving some new names and combos so I could really use some opinions. You can rate the names, tell me your favorites and least favorites, or give me feedback on each one individually. I will take whatever help you can give me!

Here's the list:

Schuyler Michelle/Noelle

Felicity Dove

Rosalea Adair (I don’t normally like spelling variations, but I find Rosalea just a tad prettier than Rosalie)

Libby Anastasia

Poppy Helen

Kendall Isaac

Jeremy Thayer

Bellamy Paul (Bellamy has been on my list for a long time, I know it isn’t everyone’s favorite, but I just love it!)

William Stephen “Liam”

Bryn Elliot

#2 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 01 December 2016 - 07:16 PM

Schuyler Michelle/Noelle - I'm not sure how I feel about Schuyler. I kind of like the sound of it, but the spelling isn't very intuitive I feel, and I never want to pronounce it right in my head when I see it. I prefer Noelle over Michelle as a middle name, and just in general.

Felicity Dove - I'm not a huge fan of Felicity, but it is very pretty. Dove is a lovely middle name.

Rosalea Adair - At first glance I would pronounce Rosalea as rosa-leah instead of Rosalie, but I think it's a lovely spelling. I'm not a huge fan of Adair, but it goes really well with Rosalea.

Libby Anastasia - This is a very pretty combo, although I'm not sure I like Libby as a full name instead of a nickname.

Poppy Helen - Poppy is very sweet, and it flows well with Helen. I do think that Helena flows a little better with Poppy, but I do like this combo.

Kendall Isaac - I'm not a fan of Kendall, but I do like Isaac. The combo flows well, although personally I'd prefer Isaac Kendall better.

Jeremy Thayer - Very handsome combo. I adore both names, and they flow really well together.

Bellamy Paul - I adore Bellamy, it's super handsome and it's been on my list for ages too! Funnily enough I've considered Bellamy Andrew Paul as a combo for my list, so I think Bellamy Paul is very handsome.

William Stephen “Liam” - I like William, although I prefer Will over Liam as a nickname, but I'm not a huge fan of Stephen. The combo doesn't flow overly well, but it's very classic and the styles fit well together.

Bryn Elliot - These two names flow well together. I love Elliot, it's so sweet and I hope to use it one day. Not a huge fan of Bryn, it reminds me of the show Gavin and Stacey and the character on there, but it's still a lovely name and goes well with Elliot.

Hope this helps you!

#3 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,663 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 03 December 2016 - 02:53 PM

Schuyler Michelle/Noelle- I've never been a big fan of Schuyler myself. I'm not crazy about the sound and the spelling is a bit confusing. Both Michelle and Noelle would go well with Schuyler.

Felicity Dove- I've always liked Felicity. Dove is a pretty middle name.

Rosalea Adair - I love Rosalie, and the spelling Rosalea is pretty and easy to understand. I'm not crazy about Adair, but it flows well with Rosalea.

Libby Anastasia- I like this combo a lot. Libby is cute and Anastasia is gorgeous. I like the contrast between the short and sweet Libby and the long and regal Anastasia. 

Poppy Helen- This is another nice combo.

Kendall Isaac- I'm not a huge fan of Kendall. I don't mind the sound, but I would never use it due to some weird associations I have with the name. I love Isaac, though. It's been a longtime favorite of mine. The two names go well together,

Jeremy Thayer- I like the sound and flow of this combo.

Bellamy Paul- I like this one a lot! Bellamy is handsome and offbeat. It always makes me think of Matt Bellamy from Muse. Paul is a simple, classic name that pairs well with the more unusual Bellamy. Overall a great combo.

William Stephen “Liam”- I LOVE this combo. Both names are favorites of mine, and I adore the nickname Liam. This is such a handsome combo.

Bryn Elliot- I always think of Bryn as a feminine name, so I would find it kind of strange on a boy.  I don't have particularly strong feelings about Elliot one way or the other.

#4 primcassidy

primcassidy

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:Travel, road trips, hiking

Posted 13 December 2016 - 10:34 AM

Schuyler Michelle/Noelle - ​I really like Schuyler, and while the spelling is not as intuitive as some of the others for it, I think it is still well known enough that it shouldn't be a problem. I think Michelle flows better with Schuyler, but in a vacuum I prefer Noelle.

Felicity Dove - Felicity is beautiful, especially with the nickname of Lissy. Dove is a cute and unexpected middle name.

Rosalea Adair - I like this, so personally I prefer the Rosalie spelling. I'm not a fan of how Adair flows with Rosalea, Rosalea Noelle would be a cool combo.

Libby Anastasia - The combo is very pretty and girly, but I don't know how I feel about Libby being a full name.

Poppy Helen - I second Poppy Helena, though both combos are pretty and good names all round.

Kendall Isaac - Kendall is fine, I love the combo you have with Isaac.

Jeremy Thayer - I love Jeremy, and Thayer is interesting in the middle, and the flow is good.

Bellamy Paul - I'm not sure how I feel about Bellamy, but it is interesting for sure. I like Paul paired with it.

William Stephen “Liam” - I love this combo, it is very handsome.

Bryn Elliot - The only association I have with Bryn is on girls, so I would be surprised to see it on a boy, but it could work.

#5 Sami Marie

Sami Marie

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Interests:Names
    Movies
    Music
    Family

Posted 14 December 2016 - 02:22 PM

Here's the list:
Schuyler Michelle/Noelle
-prefer Schuyler on a boy. Love Skye on a girl tho. I like the flow of Schuyler Noelle.

Felicity Dove
-not sure how to feel about Felicity. Kinda like Dove tho.

Rosalea Adair
- hadnt thought of that spelling,i kinda like it. Has pretty good flow with Adair even.

Libby Anastasia
- prefer Libby as a nickname. I do like the flow of this tho.

Poppy Helen
-Poppy just isnt my style. Switching it sounds better to my ear (Helen Poppy)

Kendall Isaac
- flows well. I prefer Kendall on a girl tho. I like Isaac tho

Jeremy Thayer
- like this alot

Bellamy Paul
- flows well. Not a huge fan of Paul. Bellamy is cute tho

William Stephen “Liam”
- i like this. Altho not a huge fan of Stephen. Love Liam

Bryn Elliot
- prefer Bryn on a girl. Flows well with Elliot tho.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users