5 replies to this topic

#1 Lazuli

Lazuli

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,157 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 01:16 PM

I'm going back to an old story idea I revamped. But, I want to use a character from another.

She was born as Ever Trahearn along with her twin brother, Grayson. Her family owned the town and had for many years through good investments, among other things. Her grandfather had an affair with a younger woman and he had her uncle, Campbell, who is a few years older. After his mother died, her grandfather took him in and educated him. When he passed, Ever's father began to take care of him, teach him the business and treated him like a son. (He wouldn't be able to inherit because he was illegitimate and it went to Grayson first and then to Ever. Campbell was cunningly cruel and indifferent toward Ever and Grayson. He convinced their father to pull them out of school, keep them locked away and friendless. Ever and Grayson became very close, using each other as support. Eventually, Grayson turned on Ever and was just a cruel to her as Campbell. Eventually, Grayson stumbles upon the true reason why Campbell did the things he had done and found he was planning on having the family killed while Campbell was 'away' at school. He has Grayson killed by one of his goons, where Ever was watching. She runs away and the next day, her family is attacked and 'supposedly' all killed in the attack. Campbell returns and assumes the family's fortune. And Ever becomes a modern day Anastasia because her body was never recovered.
Now, 10-12 years later, she has assumed a new name and identity and is apart of a group trying to destroy Campbell.

Her name originally was Savannah Volker. But, I'm using the reference picture of my character E.J. Greyson. Or, I like, Kayslee.

Posted Image

WDYT??

#2 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 11 July 2010 - 05:53 PM

Are you asking to give her a different name? I'm confused :0

~Haddie

#3 Primrose

Primrose

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Acting<br />Singing <br />Dancing<br />Reading

Posted 11 July 2010 - 05:54 PM

I like Savannah for her.

What's her personality like? Is she tough or sweet? If she chose this name for herself than it would most likely be very reflective of her personality.

#4 Lazuli

Lazuli

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,157 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 06:06 PM

Hayden-- I'm caught between names. In this story, her name was originally Savannah. But, the picture is of anther character of mine named Elodie Jane "E.J.". Kayslee was another name I had for this character. So, I'm having trouble deciding.

Primrose--She is generally a bubbly character, very cheerful and bright. But, she also has a darker side. She is lethal and cold when it comes to her work with the rebellion group.

#5 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 13 July 2010 - 09:24 AM

Ooooh, I see :)

Between Kayslee and Savannah, and the description that you gave, I get the impression that Kayslee would work well for her! I personally can't see a dark side to Savannah :) It seem's like an always bubbly happy sorta name, I think. Kayslee sounds and looks bubbly, but it also has a mysetery to it. Like a person who has a secret to them that's never revealed type of name, lol!

Hope that helps! ~Haddie

#6 Primrose

Primrose

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Acting<br />Singing <br />Dancing<br />Reading

Posted 13 July 2010 - 01:37 PM

I feel like Elodie Jane would work well without the nn. E.J.

Actually what about her going by Elodie most of the time but going by E.J. when she does work the group.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users