45 replies to this topic

#41 Lawren

Lawren

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 05:04 PM

Hi I’m Elizabeth Macy Clark. I am 17 and a senior at Maui High School. As a freshman, I decided to try out for the dance team. I am proud to say that I have been a member all four years, and I am now the captain.

Two months into my senior year, I met a boy that I couldn’t stop thinking about. His name was Cale Finian Richardson. There was a problem, though; we were in two totally different circles. He’s in the student government. I was certain he didn’t even know I existed. To my surprise he asked me to homecoming! The way he did it was so sweet. He gave me a giant teddy bear with a sign saying “Homecoming?” It made me so excited.

Cale and I date for the rest of the year and we even get voted Prom King and Queen. On top of that we are voted the cutest couple. At graduation Cale, being valedictorian, gives a speech. At the end of the speech he looks right at me and asks me to marry him! I know it’s crazy but I say yes! We plan the most beautiful wedding with black and white as our colors. Our wedding cake is Red velvet with cream cheese filling and cream cheese frosting. Our honeymoon was perfect in France, the perfect start to a perfect marriage.

The Richardsons
Cale Finian
Elizabeth Macy

#42 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:26 AM

{20} Jane Audra King

studying Kinesiology

{20} James Barnaby King

studying History and Spanish

Jane + James

~James asked Jane to homecoming with roses and a balloon

~engaged at high school graduation

~married two years later

~red and orange wedding with carrot cake

~honeymoon in Australia

#43 CLA

CLA

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:56 PM

My name is Katherine Nirvana Moore but everyone calls me Kit. I'm 17 years old, a senior at Manhattan High School, and actively a part of the dance team.

Neil Harley Evans "Nev" who is the student government president and also the guy I've been crushing on since sophmore year asked me to home coming when he was doing the morning announcements. I think I screamed 'Yes' loud enough for the entire school to hear.

The remainder of our senior year Nev and I date. At senior prom we win Prom King and Queen as well as the cutest couple. And then at graduation Nev, being the student government presedint, gives a speech and at the end of his speech he looks right at me and asks "Will you marry me?" Even though most people say we're crazy because highschool love never lasts, I know that it can and that ours is trus so I say yes immediately. We plan out the most beautiful fall wedding with red and orange colors, our cake is red velvet with cream cheese filling and cream cheese frosting, and we have the most lovely honeymoon in Greece to start off our perfect marriage.

#44 boocue

boocue

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts
  • Interests:Science, Technology, Property Development, Names

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:56 AM

NAME: Matilda Nelly King
SCHOOL: Manhattan High School
YEAR: Freshman Year
HOBBY: Cheerleading

Two months into your school year A boy catches your eye and you can't stop thinking about him,
the only problem is that you two are in completely different social circles. You're a cheerleader and he's into drama. A few weeks pass by and your pretty much almost certain he thinks your invisible but to your surprise he asks you to homecoming by making you a cake saying "Homecoming?" in frosting. You're so happy and can't wait for the big night!

HIS NAME: Sam Finnian Webb

The remainder of your high school years you guys date. You're senior year you win Prom King and Queen and cutest couple. At graduation your Boyfriend gives a speech and at the end of the speech addresses you and says "Will you marry me?" Even though most people say your crazy because highschool love never lasts, you know its true and say yes immediately. You guys plan out the most beautiful wedding and have the most lovely honeymoon to start off your perfect marriage.

WEDDING COLOURS: Purple and Green
WEDDING CAKE FLAVOURS: Carrot cake with cream cheese frosting
HONEYMOON DESTINATION: France

#45 Therandombanana

Therandombanana

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:39 AM

Name: Emily Beyoncé Stewart
Grade/Age. Sophomore, 15
School: San Diego High School
Club: Drama Club

Crush: Dash Harley Powell
Interest: Football
He asked you to dance with him at homecoming in person with roses and a balloon.

-round 3-

The remainder of your high school years you guys date. You're senior year you win Prom King and Queen and cutest couple. At graduation your boyfriend gives and speech and at the end of the speech addresses you and says "Will you marry me?" Even though most people say your crazy because highschool love never lasts, you know its true and say yes immediately. You guys plan out the most beautiful wedding and have the most lovely honeymoon to start off your perfect marriage.

Colour scheme: Purple and green
Cake: Pink champagne with raspberry cream filling and white chocolate buttercream frosting
Honeymoon: The Bahamas

#46 Acantha

Acantha

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:31 PM

Hi, my name is Matilda Everly Graham. I go to Beverly Hills High School. I'm a 17-year-old senior. I love photography, so I joined the Photography Club.

Grant Finian Clarke is a volleyball player. I have a massive crush on him, but I was sure he didn't know who I was. Until one day when he put a punch of stickynotes on my door saying "Homecoming?" of course, I said yes!

Grant and I have been a couple all this year. We even won Prom King & Queen! At graduation, he asked me to marry him. I said yes!

Our wedding was beautiful and our colors were blue and silver. We had an almond cake, with a vanilla almond filling and raspberry buttercream frosting. For our honeymoon, we went to the Bahamas.

Clarke

[18] Grant Finian

[18] Matilda Everly

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users