• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts
  • Interests:Marilyn Manson, Five Finger Death Punch, being a creepy cute princess, being a wolf puppy, Harry Potter, Ravenclaw, Supernatural, Dean Winchester, the fall season, Halloween, sparkly things, the moon, the stars... The whole galaxy, the element air, learning of different religions/cultures, especially the more unconventional ones.

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:24 AM

Sutton Arabella
OR
Britton Sophia?

Both would be for a girl. I wouldn't use both because they are too similar. So, I need you guys to help me pick one. When you reply, say which one you prefer and why. Thanks. :-)

#2 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:27 AM

Sutton Arabella is great :wub:

I love the name Sophia, but I really don't like Britton. I grew up with several very manly men / boys named Britton and I just can't get over how masculine it feels. Sutton is masculine too, but I think it transfers a whole lot better to the feminine side. :)
That's just me though. It's not an awful name by any means.

#3 pinminrocom

pinminrocom

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:02 AM

The middle names are lovely. The first names seem a tad too masculine, and Sutton is generally a surname. Sophia Arabella would be a good choice. Also, you could modify Britton to Britta.

Britta Sophie
Britta Arabelle

#4 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts
  • Interests:Marilyn Manson, Five Finger Death Punch, being a creepy cute princess, being a wolf puppy, Harry Potter, Ravenclaw, Supernatural, Dean Winchester, the fall season, Halloween, sparkly things, the moon, the stars... The whole galaxy, the element air, learning of different religions/cultures, especially the more unconventional ones.

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:39 PM

Thanks for your opinions. I know these names aren't everyone's taste and that's totally cool. I've really been liking surnamey names like Emerson, Sutton, and Britton. I'm don't like Britta though, sorry pinminrocom. :-)
More opinions would be great! Thanks.

<3,
~ Madi

#5 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:47 PM

I'd pick Sutton Arabella, because Britton seems more masculine to me, although I do prefer Sutton for boys.

#6 alyssa897

alyssa897

Legendary Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,798 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:10 AM

I really really like both combos! Sutton Arabella flows beautifully and I think both names are wonderful. Totally my style. :) I think both names compliment each other nicely. Sutton is a surname (at least I'm pretty sure it is!) and has a unisex feel to it so pairing it with Arabella (a very feminine and pretty name) creates a nice balance.

The same can be said for Britton Sophia. Britton has a masculine feel to it, but like one of those masculine names that is cool for a girl, like Logan. Sophia is such a pretty name, one I overlooked for years and years, but recently I've grown to love it. It is a tad popular and a little bland as a first name so I prefer it in the middle spot. I'm not sure if you have a preference or if you have it in the middle because that sounded better than Sophia Britton (which sounds nice, but sounds like someone's first and last name). A unique first name works really well with Sophia.

All in all, really great combos! I'm having a hard time chosing a favorite though. I keep going back and forth on which I like more. I think both are great! You could always use both...I know you said you think Sutton and Britton are too close, but it could work! ;)

#7 OrphanBlackLovatic

OrphanBlackLovatic

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Interests:Glee,Demi Lovato(Because I am a Lovatic), Pretty Little Liars,Supernatural,Orphan Black,Orange is the New Black ,music and baby names. :)

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:23 AM

Britton Sophia
Because I am so much in love with the Name Britton...Sutton is cute too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users