Photo

Megan Alice’s story congrats game GIRLS & GUYS CAN PLAY!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
96 replies to this topic

#81 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:07 AM

Azalea 'Leah' Grace Potter [17]
Joseph 'JJ' Jacob Potter [19]
Matthew 'Matt' James Potter [0]
Nicholas 'Nick' Andrew Potter [0]

#82 ElizabethRuth

ElizabethRuth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,396 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:44 AM

ME: Poppy Jessica Sawyer (17)
SO: Evan Richard Harrison (19)
DD/DD: Dylan Michael & Joel Nathan (nb)

#83 MeganMoxie

MeganMoxie

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts
  • Interests:Education (I'm a teacher). Being online, reading and tv. I love to shop, but I can't afford it anymore lol.

Posted 02 December 2012 - 02:25 PM

ME: Lily Grace Granger (17)
Mr. Right: Michael Everett Lira (19)
DD/DD: Ella Megan / Sonia Scarlett

#84 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 03:56 PM

[18] Rose Elodie Wallace

~born: Oct 8, 1994

[20] Joshua Rhys Calhoun

~born: Nov 14, 1992

[0] Benjamin Tyler // William Zachary

~born: Aug 19, 2012

Posted Image

December 2, 2012

The boys are doing so well and growing so quickly. I'm afraid if Josh and I let them out of our sights for one second they will be walking and talking. I couldn't have asked for a better dad for my baby boys. Josh is absolutely wonderful and loves Ben and Will as much as I do.

Who would have thought that my life would turn out so wonderfully? A year ago when I found out I was pregnant, my whole life fell to pieces. But with the help of my family and my surprise Prince Charming, it all worked out.

Rose

#85 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:05 PM

Hey, I'm Andy Everdeen. Okay, Andy's just a nickname. My real name is Dandelion Everdeen. I mean, Dandelion, really? It's like my mother wanted me to act out when she gave me a name like that! I've gone by Andy ever since kindergarten, because it's a whole lot better than Dandelion. I'm seventeen years old, and before I got pregnant I used to go partying a lot, especially when I knew it would upset my mom. She's a single mom, but we never really got on that well, probably because she always used to leave me with nannies when I was younger. Well as I was saying, I'm now a mom too; she was really freaked out over that. She told me that I'd let her down, and that she'd never wanted me to follow in her tracks. I never meant to get pregnant! I was drunk, and things happened, and now I have two gorgeous baby girls. Their father didn't want anything to do with them, after I'd eventually managed to track him down and tell him. I was upset that he wouldn't want to know his kids, but I decided that I'd keep them. I met Harley in the hospital after my second scan, he was off to visit his grandpa. Harley's nineteen, and we got on really well. He has loads of younger siblings, and when he asked me to be his girlfriend I was so shocked. He told me that he'd be a substitute dad to my twins if I let him, so I told him yes. He was there when Molly and Julia were born, and I'm glad that life is getting better now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dandelion Charlie Everdeen {17} and Harley Milo Harrison {19}

Molly Kathryn Everdeen and Julia Paige Everdeen {nb}

Andy Everdeen and Harley Harrison with Molly and Julia

#86 Lilli'sHeart

Lilli'sHeart

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 04:14 PM

Hey! I'm Lea, my REAL name is Azalea Jessica Shirley. Lots of girly-girl names. Ugh. I'm NOT a girly girl, just so ya know. I love the outdoors, I'm kinda a people pleaser, I love kids but I promised myself I wouldn't have any until AFTER I was done with High school AND college but you see how that worked out. I don't have any parents to disappoint about the whole "17 and Pregnant thing" but I disappointed myself. You see, im not a crazy, partying, drunk every weekend, lazy bum teenager. I had hopes in life. I was a good student, I had a BOYFRIEND. I was moderately attractive, I was athletic, i had friends! But one stupid AWFUL day (Acually my BF dumped me that day too) lead me into a club with a bunch of "Friends" and I got drunk. Like I couldn't remember anything about who I was, nothin. Then a few weeks later, I felt weird and bloated. So I went to the doctor and he said "Lea, you're pregnant." I fainted. I didn't want this kid, I had a life! I wasn't ready! I couldn't do this! That's when my life was changed for the rest of my life. After a couple scans or whatever the doctor said "Lea, its twins" I fainted again, I mean can you blame me? I was 17, barely knew how to turn on a washing machine. How can I take care of a child?!?! No, two kids!!! I felt depressed every day. I was thinking about suicide. I was so disappointed in myself. I got myself in to an awful mess. How can I go another day? I was eight months when I met Cam. Cameron James Hawke. He was my savior and guardian. I was in love with him the moment I saw his stormy eyes. Apparently he didn't care I was 2 years younger than he. He didn't care I had sex with another guy, and was pregnant with another mans kids. He loved me the way I was. Big belly and all. When i met Cam, i was calm and happy and felt like i had a pupose again. So we dated, up until the twins were born. I didn't want to know the gender until their birth. I was so suprised they were girls!!! I was so happy! It was joy. :) Cam picked Charolotte Hope's name, picked Christina Faith. And when the girls were only one hour old , and I was wearing my ugly old hospital gown and my hair looked awful, Cam proposed. He promised he'd stay with me always and be there for the girls. He'd be their daddy. Of course I said YES! We were married 2 months later. My Prince Charming. My beautiful Sugar Plum Faries. I finally had a happily ever after.
:) THE END :)

FN: Azalea
MN: Jessica
LN: Shirley

Girl-Girl Twins
Baby 1.) Christina Faith
Baby 2.) Charolotte Hope

Hehe :) Mr. Right's name:
Cameron James :)

#87 MissJay

MissJay

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:00 PM

Magnolia Sophie Whitaker "Maggie" [17]

Jace Ryan Johanns [19]

DS/DS: Connor Lucas & Zachary Taylor [nb]

Whoops! Your carefree party lifestyle leads to you becoming pregnant at just seventeen after a drunken one-night stand! You finally track down the father, who says he’s not interested. You decide to keep your baby anyway. At your scan, you find out you’re having twin boys!

Just when you think your life couldn't get any worse, you meet Mr Right. He’s two years older than you, has several younger siblings who he’s great with. He says he’ll be your children’s substitute dad if you let him.

#88 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 12:18 PM

me: Violet Erin Jackson {18}

-born April 5, 1995

him: Archer Nicholas Blackwell {20}

-born July 17, 1993

ds/dd: Charles Adrian / Olivia Molly {0}

-born June 26, 2013

For Halloween of my senior year of high school, a friend of mine through a huge beach party for the whole grade. I spent the whole night flirting with a guy that had shown up from another high school and by the end of the night we were having careless sex that I would barely even remember the next morning.

After 3 weeks of nausea and headaches, my best friend Lucy convinced me to take a pregnancy test. And as luck would have it, the test came back undeniably positive. 3 weeks after that I found out I was 9 weeks pregnant with twins. I told my parents and they were extremely dissapointed. They demanded to know who the father was but I informed them that he was out of the picture.

Being pregnant with twins was so difficult especially because I was also trying to pass all my grade 12 classes. I was 35 weeks pregnant when I graduated high school, and a week later I went into labour. With my mother and Lucy in the delivery room I gave birth to Charlie and Liv.

Waiting outside the delivery room is my wonderful boyfriend of four months, Archer. He and I met in the hospital when he was visiting his sister and her new baby. I thought for sure he would be scared off by the fact that I was pregnant with twins, but we hit it off instantly and we have never looked back.

#89 Michal Costner

Michal Costner

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 06:09 PM

Me: Ginger Olivia Rogers
Mr. Right: Logan Elijah Summers
DS/DS: Matthew Isaac and Michael Isaiah

#90 Kookie

Kookie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 04:09 AM

ME: Lily Erin Granger

MR RIGHT: Graeme Logan Hennessy

DD/DD: Madison Ashley/Julia Morgan

#91 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 11:25 AM

Lily Jessica Norris (me)
Andrew Colin Saint (substitute dad to the kids)

Thomas Carson Spencer (a son, twin to Chandler)
Chandler Seth Tyler (a son, twin to Thomas)

#92 CLA

CLA

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:01 PM

Me: Aster Isabella Dawson
Mr. Right: Corbin Lukas Androl

DS/DD: Matthew Scott & Catherine Brooke

#93 Lawren

Lawren

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:01 PM

Me: Calla Isabella Wayne
Mr. Right: Liam Michael Kingston
G/G: Sierra Michelle / Elizabeth Brooke

#94 Cascadia

Cascadia

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:29 PM

ME: Violet Amelia Granger

BF: Ezra Frederick Beckett

TWINS: Madison Danielle and Savannah Madeline

#95 mom2maci0113

mom2maci0113

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • Interests:Being a good mom & wife
    Making baby name list
    Being an Admin on Naming Baby (Facebook page)

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:37 PM

My Name - Violet Ruby Sultenfuss

Mr. Rights Name - Cole Malachi Camden

G/G Twins Names - Kelsey Erin & Abigail Brianne

#96 Therandombanana

Therandombanana

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 08:24 AM

Name: Orchid Amelia Nicolson

DD/DD: Alyssa Danielle/Sierra Courtney

Mr Right: Dakota Alex Samuels

#97 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,040 posts
  • Interests:Planners, piercings, Witchcraft, Netflix, & baking.

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:24 PM

Your First Name: Violet Jennica Fields

Whoops! Your carefree party lifestyle leads to you becoming pregnant at just seventeen after a drunken one-night stand! You finally track down the father, who says he’s not interested. You decide to keep your baby anyway.

At your scan, you find out you’re having twins!

3- girl/girl

Just when you think your life couldn’t get any worse, you meet Mr Right. He’s two years older than you, has several younger siblings who he’s great with. He says he’ll be your children’s substitute dad if you let him.

Mr.Right’s Name: Bentley Shane Sorren

Your Babies' Names:
-Scarlett Janae
-Ivory Claire

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users