Photo

First name suggestions for Annamarie/Annamaria/Annemarie?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Ebony Eden

Ebony Eden

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • Interests:architectural history, literature, poetry, history, the Victorian era, the romantic period, Kurt Cobain, travelling, learning new languages and names of course, amongst other stuff.

Posted 13 March 2012 - 05:02 AM

Hi all! I've been struggling finding a first name I love for the middle name Annamarie, Annamaria or Annemarie.
Annemarie is my mums name and I'd love to honour her! Annamaria is what my mum orignally was going to be named, so either one is nice. Also wouldn't mind using Annemarie or any other variants people may know of?
My mum has no middle name I could use instead and no one thing she does that defines her, so I'm stuck. Any suggestions are welcomed!

Full name list can be viewed here so you can get a feel for my naming style. :wub: I guess I also should have mentioned that there will be two middle names. One of the one-syllable, whether Annemarie is the first or second middle name, I don't mind. Whichever fits best.

Thank you and I hope this made sense! :wub:

~ Ebony.

#2 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:34 AM

I love a lot of your names and I think using Annemarie in the middle name spot would be a great way to honor your mom.

Hm. What about....

Edith Annemarie True
Victoria Annemarie Claire
Delilah Annemarie Lark
Celeste Annemarie Joy
Francesca Annemarie Gail/Gayle
Lucille Annemarie Hope
Natalie Annemarie Paige

?

You can mix and match of course.

#3 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,885 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:25 PM

I love Annemarie!!! Or Annamarie! <3

Hmm... I'm a bit overtired, but I'll suggest a few now and if you like any, great! I'll have to reply with more if not another time :wub:

Therese Annemarie Prim
Jessa Annemarie Leila
Isolde Annemarie Faye
Laurel Annemarie Tess
Natalia Annemarie True

I hope these help! <3

#4 Wildflowerchild

Wildflowerchild

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:12 PM

Annemarie is very elegant sounding. Almost has a "princess-y" touch to it as well.

Hm...how about;

Isobel Annemarie Claire
Isolde Annemarie Pearl
Isolde Annemarie Grace
Elisabeth Annemarie Faith
Genevieve Annemarie Skye
Guenivere Annemarie Belle
Violet Annemarie Sofia
Kinsey Annemarie Tate
Theodora Annemarie Joy

Natalia Joy Annemarie
Nora Grace Annemarie

Belle Annamarie Faye

Hope this helps you.

#5 Ebony Eden

Ebony Eden

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • Interests:architectural history, literature, poetry, history, the Victorian era, the romantic period, Kurt Cobain, travelling, learning new languages and names of course, amongst other stuff.

Posted 14 March 2012 - 03:22 AM

Thank you all so much! ^_^

Thank you Katie-Nana! I simply
adore Edith Annemarie True! Unfortunately I've already used Edith! Though I'm now considering which one I love more!
I also like Victoria Annemarie Claire, though not a fan of Claire and I've used Victoria, but I'm not considering which combo with Victoria I like better. :wub:
Celeste Annemarie Lark, Francesca Annemarie Gail, Lucille Annemarie Hope and Natalie Annemarie Paige are all so lovely too!
My favourite from your suggestions excluding ones with names I've already used would definitely be Lucille Annemarie Hope! :wub: Which lead me to think of Lilith Annemarie Hope which is great as I've been looking for a name for Lilith as well! Lucille Annemarie Hope and Lilith Annemarie Hope are both major contenders for the - Annemarie - spot on my list!

Thanks Remy! ;) That's okay, thank you for suggesting what you did! I like Therese Annemarie Prim, though I don't think I would use it as Therese is an off and on name for me. Jessa Annemarie Leila, Isolde Annemarie Faye, Laurel Annemarie Tess and Natalia Annemarie True are also all beautiful! My favourite would definitely have to be Isolde Annemarie Faye!

Thank you Laramie! I really like Isobel Annemarie Claire, (given the fact that I generally despise Claire), Isolde Annemarie Pearl, Isolde Annemarie Grace, Elisabeth Annemarie Faith, Violet Annemarie Sofia, Natalia Joy Annemarie, Nora Grace Annemarie and Belle Annemarie Faye, though I think Bella Annemarie Faye flows that bit better! I also like Genevieve Annemarie Skye too, but Genevieve and Annemarie sounds too similar to me to be 'real'. Thank you so much for all of your wonderful suggestions but unfortunately I've already used most of the names that you used and most of them are set in stone! My absolute favourites from your suggestions are Isolde Annemarie Pearl and Nora Grace Annemarie! ;) Nora Grace Annemarie is also a major contender for the Annemarie spot!

Thank you all once again!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users