Baby Girl Bella!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Dani_*

Guest_Dani_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 December 2013 - 07:00 AM

Greetings!!

I am new to this site and a first time mommy to be to a baby girl (due date July 2, 2014). My hubby and I really adore the name Bella for its meaning in French "beautiful" or "the beautiful one". Our last name Lalanne is of French descent as well. I wanted to know honest opinions about the name Bella Rose vs. Bella Nicole (Nicole is my middle name as well). I know it may be overdone due to the Twilight saga but that doesn't deter me one bit! I like both middle names equally but wanted to get honest opinions on which combination sounds better. Please no disrespectful comments. Thanks so much!!!

#2 MissJay

MissJay

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 10:03 PM

I like the name Bella, but prefer it more as a nickname. From your middle names, I slightly prefer Rose. I think either one sounds nice though. Here's a few longer names and their meanings that could still go by Bella. Hope this helps! :)

Arabella: Latin; "yielding to prayer"

Isabella: Spanish/Italian; "pledged to God"

Mirabelle/Mirabella: Italian/French; "lovely,wonderful"

Rosabelle: Italian; "beautiful rose"

Amabel/Amabella: French; "lovable"

Mabel/Mabelle: French; "My beautiful one"

Annabella: Latin; "easy to love"

#3 Kiyeranne

Kiyeranne

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Interests:Thesauruses, the rain. Making up new words. The word phantasmagorical. Rose petals. The sound of a baby laughing. When someone smiles at you and the whole world stops for a second. Talking to Jelly Bean. Life in general. Nutella. Chocolate. Galaxy chocolate to be specific. Due date August 2nd, 2014

Posted 28 December 2013 - 06:36 AM

I also like the name Bella, but as someone else has said, I do prefer it as a nickname.
Also, because your middle names are quite short, they would go better with a longer name and Bella for short.
Isabella Rose/Isabella Nicole
Mirabella Rose/Mirabella Nicole
Amabella Rose/Amabella Nicole
Gabriella Rose/Gabriella Nicole
Mariabella Rose/Mariabella Nicole
Sabella Rose/Sabella Nicole
Clarabelle Rose/Clarabelle Nicole
Elizabella Rose/ Elizabella Nicole
Labella Rose/ Labella Nicole
Arabella Rose/ Arabella Nicole

For all of these, you could use Bella as a nickname, and they all go very nicely with the middle names you like
Hope this helped x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users