• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts
  • Interests:Marilyn Manson, Five Finger Death Punch, being a creepy cute princess, being a wolf puppy, Harry Potter, Ravenclaw, Supernatural, Dean Winchester, the fall season, Halloween, sparkly things, the moon, the stars... The whole galaxy, the element air, learning of different religions/cultures, especially the more unconventional ones.

Posted 31 August 2013 - 08:40 AM

I saw Sophia Ruth on the polls yesterday, and I really like it, despite Sophia's popularity. I also like Sophia Maeve. What do you think of Sophia Ruth/Maeve? Which one do you prefer?

I have a huge crush on Luis D'Agostino from a TV show called The Vineyard. He's such a hottie! Anyways, I was thinking of ways to honor him and I decided I like Lucia Maeve or Louis to honor him. Lucia is pronounced Loo-see-uh and Louis is pronounced Loo-iss. I need opinions on these names and middle name suggestions for Louis? Also, Luis on The Vineyard goes by Lu, which is pronounced Loo. Opinions and suggestions would be great. Thanks. :-)

P.S. - Sophia and Lucia's popularity doesn't bother me. I would not use Louis and Lucia for boy/girl twins or siblings. I also wouldn't use Sophia and Lucia for girl/girl twins or siblings... It's an either/or kind of thing. :-)

#2 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 31 August 2013 - 10:14 AM

Sophie Ruth would be my favourite out of the two. Lucia Maeve is lovely, but I would use the spelling Luis or Lewis if you want that pronunciation, as the Louis spelling is pronounced Loo-ee, like Louie. I prefer Louie to Lewis.

#3 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 02:22 PM

Sophia Ruth is darling <3 It's been the middle combo for Evangeline pn my list for a while.

As stated above, Louis is pron. Loo-eee, not Lewis. I second the suggestion for Luis or Lewis if you don't like the Loo-ee pronunciation

#4 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 907 posts
  • Interests:Marilyn Manson, Five Finger Death Punch, being a creepy cute princess, being a wolf puppy, Harry Potter, Ravenclaw, Supernatural, Dean Winchester, the fall season, Halloween, sparkly things, the moon, the stars... The whole galaxy, the element air, learning of different religions/cultures, especially the more unconventional ones.

Posted 31 August 2013 - 03:41 PM

I also really like Elodie Cadence... But I'm just not sure. Opinions would be great. :-)

#5 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 03:49 PM

I also really like Elodie Cadence... But I'm just not sure. Opinions would be great. :-)

Adorable! I love Elodie, and Cadence flows nice with it.

#6 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 907 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 04:46 PM

I'm going to post my full name list soon... It's really evolved a lot. :-) More opinions would be amaze! :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users