#1 Ninan

Ninan

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 03:09 PM

This one turned out complex O_o…

You'll need one 6-sided die for this one as well as your names from the first part. Enjoy!

It’s been a long (but wonderful) ten years since you left the US for the exotic locales of India, South America, China & the Middle East. And what did you do once you returned home two years ago? Why, publish your experiences, of course!

What began as a short column in the local paper has turned into speaking engagements across the nation, charity events and several book deals – leaving you little time for your social life. Luckily, you’ve kept up with your friends and family through letters over the years. While taking a break from editing your exciting new travel guide you decide to finish that letter from your dear friend (DW from the last post.)

Dearest (Your character’s name – your choice),

...I cannot believe it was ten years ago that you left our house to start your grand adventure! So very much has happened since then – your wonderful adventure books have a place of honor on our bookshelf. Not that they stay there for very long as our youngest, DD4, is forever taking them up to her room, naughty girl! She admires you greatly and is looking forward to your book tour next fall. I do hope you’ll stay with us; it’s been so long since we’ve had a proper conversation. Those telephones are an amazing invention but they sure don’t beat talking face to face!

Now, to update you on the family:

As you know things have gotten quiet around here, what with six of our seven moving out and getting married. Right now it’s just DH, me and our darling baby, DD4 who is now almost 12. Even our youngest boy is grown up now with a job lined up at the pharmacy and a pretty little fiancé. You remember that lovely boarding student you introduced us to, the Indian businessman’s daughter? She’s going to be my newest daughter – First Maiden (LN from last post.)

And of course I must mention my newest grandchild! DD3 and her husband welcomed a daughter they named First Middle (nature name), called “Nickname” right after Christmas. She’s adorable with her wispy red hair and baby blue eyes. As I’m sure you can guess, this baby is surely helping bring DD3 closure from the loss of baby First in ’04 to whooping cough.

Hoping to see you soon,
DW

The ? Family
DH & DW (b. 1850 & 1864)
DD4 (b. 1898)

DD1 (b. 1880)

DH – First Middle (750-800) Last (600-650) (b. 1873)

• occupation: businessman (1 or 2) lawyer (3 or 4) banker (5 or 6)
DD – First Middle (mother’s middle name) (b. 1904)
DS - Same as father’s name (b. 1906)

DD2 (b. 1881)

DH – First Middle Last (geographical surname) (b. 1882)

• occupation: salesman (1 or 2) entrepreneur (3 or 4) accountant (5 or 6)
DD – First Middle (another version of her grandmother’s first name) (b. 1905)
DS/DS/DS – First Middle (b. 1907; b. 1907 - 1907)
  • choose one triplet to die at birth!

DS1 (b. 1883)
  • occupation: professor (1 or 2) school principal (3 or 4) minister (5 or 6)

DW – First Maiden (b. 1893)

DS2 (b. 1886)
  • occupation: grocer (1 or 2) dairy farmer (3 or 4) storekeeper (5 or 6)

DW – First Middle Maiden (b. 1886)
DD – same as her mother (b. 1908)

DD3 (b. 1886)

DH – First (Shirley, Leslie, Kimberly, Marion, Aubrey, Robin, Lynn, Evelyn, Jocelyn, Tracy) Middle Last (2900-2950) (b. 1883)

• occupation clerk (1 or 2) conductor (3 or 4) bricklayer (5 or 6)
DD – First (in letter) Middle (nature name) (b. 1903 - 1904)
DD – First (in letter) Middle (in letter) “In letter” (b. 1908)

DS3 (b. 1890)

DF – First (in letter) Maiden (in letter) (b. 1892)

Next stop - Fall, 1910!

#2 ReadeAlexandra

ReadeAlexandra

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 09:49 PM

It’s been a long (but wonderful) ten years since you left the US for the exotic locales of India, South America, China & the Middle East. And what did you do once you returned home two years ago? Why, publish your experiences, of course!

What began as a short column in the local paper has turned into speaking engagements across the nation, charity events and several book deals – leaving you little time for your social life. Luckily, you’ve kept up with your friends and family through letters over the years. While taking a break from editing your exciting new travel guide you decide to finish that letter from your dear friend Marguerite Robinson.

Dearest Josie,

...I cannot believe it was ten years ago that you left our house to start your grand adventure! So very much has happened since then – your wonderful adventure books have a place of honor on our bookshelf. Not that they stay there for very long as our youngest, Ginny, is forever taking them up to her room, naughty girl! She admires you greatly and is looking forward to your book tour next fall. I do hope you’ll stay with us; it’s been so long since we’ve had a proper conversation. Those telephones are an amazing invention but they sure don’t beat talking face to face!

As you know things have gotten quiet around here, what with six of our seven moving out and getting married. Right now it’s just Charles, me and our darling baby, Ginny who is now almost 12. Even our youngest boy is grown up now with a job lined up at the pharmacy and a pretty little fiancé. You remember that lovely boarding student you introduced us to, the Indian businessman’s daughter? She’s going to be my newest daughter – Anjali Patil Robinson

And of course I must mention my newest grandchild! Annie and her husband welcomed a daughter they named Joyce Juniper, called “JJ” right after Christmas. She’s adorable with her wispy red hair and baby blue eyes. As I’m sure you can guess, this baby is surely helping bring Annie closure from the loss of baby Clara Pearl in ’04 to whooping cough.

Hoping to see you soon,
Marguerite

The Robinson Family
Charles Phineas & Marguerite Murray (b. 1850 & 1864)
Virginia Mercy *Ginny* (b. 1898)

Margaret Lily *Maggie* (b. 1880)
DH – Ezekiel Barry Sweeney (b. 1873) • occupation: businessman

DD – Matilda Lily *Tilly* (b. 1904)
DS - Ezekiel Barry *Zeke* (b. 1906)

Gertrude Irene *Gertie* (b. 1881)
DH – Henry Philip North (b. 1882) • occupation: salesman

DD – Genevieve Margarita (b. 1905)
DS/DS/DS – James Edgar *Jay* & Joseph Edmund *Joe* & John Edward (died at birth) (b. 1907; b. 1907 - 1907)

Charles Phineas *Charlie* (b. 1883) • occupation: school principal
DW – Hanna Ira (b. 1893)

Elliot Warren *Leo* (b. 1886) • occupation: grocer
DW – Ruby Gwendolen Miller (b. 1886)

DD – Ruby Gwendolen *Gwen* (b. 1908)

Anna Claire *Annie* (b. 1886)
DH – Tracy Calvin Cosby (b. 1883) • occupation: bricklayer

DD – Clara Pearl (b. 1903 - 1904)
DD – Joyce Juniper “JJ” (b. 1908)

Theodore Murray *Teddy* (b. 1890) • occupation: pharmacist’s apprentice
DF – Anjali Patil (b. 1892)

#3 brittany111

brittany111

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 11:29 PM

What began as a short column in the local paper has turned into speaking engagements across the nation, charity events and several book deals – leaving you little time for your social life. Luckily, you’ve kept up with your friends and family through letters over the years. While taking a break from editing your exciting new travel guide you decide to finish that letter from your dear friend Gabrielle James.

Dearest Adelaide,

...I cannot believe it was ten years ago that you left our house to start your grand adventure! So very much has happened since then – your wonderful adventure books have a place of honor on our bookshelf. Not that they stay there for very long as our youngest, Holly, is forever taking them up to her room, naughty girl! She admires you greatly and is looking forward to your book tour next fall. I do hope you’ll stay with us; it’s been so long since we’ve had a proper conversation. Those telephones are an amazing invention but they sure don’t beat talking face to face!

As you know things have gotten quiet around here, what with six of our seven moving out and getting married. Right now it’s just Jonathon, me and our darling baby, Holly who is now almost 12. Even our youngest boy is grown up now with a job lined up at the pharmacy and a pretty little fiancé. You remember that lovely boarding student you introduced us to, the Indian businessman’s daughter? She’s going to be my newest daughter Amrita Joshi Miller

And of course I must mention my newest grandchild! Sara and her husband welcomed a daughter they named Mildred Iris, called “Milly” right after Christmas. She’s adorable with her wispy red hair and baby blue eyes. As I’m sure you can guess, this baby is surely helping bring Sara closure from the loss of baby Abigail in ’04 to whooping cough.

Hoping to see you soon,
Gabby James

The Miller Family:

Jonathon Henry Miller + Gabrielle James (b. 1850+1864)
DD: Holly Evangeline (b.1898)

DW: Brielle Lily (b.1880)
DH :Vincent Bentley Duran (b.1873)-Banker
DD: Emma Liky (b.1904)
DS: Vincent Bentley (Vinny) (b.1906)

DD: Joyce (Joy) Olivia (B.1881)
DH: William Nicholas West (b.1882)- Salesman
DD: Mae Gabriella (b.1905)
DS/DS/DS: William Edward/ Daniel John/ Peter Adrian (dec) (b.1907)

DH: Jonathon (Johnny) Henry (b.1883)- Professor
DW: Annika Sidney (b.1893)

DH: Elliot Lewis(b.1886)-Storekeeper
DW: Sophia Emeline Thatcher (b.1886)
DD: Sophia Emeline (b.1908)

DW: Sara Eleanor (b.1886)
DH: Leslie Wyatt Rains (b.1883)
DD: Abigail Jasmine (1903-1904)
DD: Mildred (Milly) Iris (b.1908)
DS3: Daniel James (b.1890)- Pharmacist’s apprentice

Dear Friend: Adelaide Sharpe (b.1892)

#4 Ninan

Ninan

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 802 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 12:17 AM

What began as a short column in the local paper has turned into speaking engagements across the nation, charity events and several book deals – leaving you little time for your social life. Luckily, you’ve kept up with your friends and family through letters over the years. While taking a break from editing your exciting new travel guide you decide to finish that letter from your dear friend Lena Brooks

Dearest Emmeline,

...I cannot believe it was ten years ago that you left our house to start your grand adventure! So very much has happened since then – your wonderful adventure books have a place of honor on our bookshelf. Not that they stay there for very long as our youngest, Emma, is forever taking them up to her room, naughty girl! She admires you greatly and is looking forward to your book tour next fall. I do hope you’ll stay with us; it’s been so long since we’ve had a proper conversation. Those telephones are an amazing invention but they sure don’t beat talking face to face!

As you know things have gotten quiet around here, what with six of our seven moving out and getting married. Right now it’s just John, me and our darling baby, Emma who is now almost 12. Even our youngest boy is grown up now with a job lined up at the pharmacy and a pretty little fiancé. You remember that lovely boarding student you introduced us to, the Indian businessman’s daughter? She’s going to be my newest daughter – Padma Singh Brooks

And of course I must mention my newest grandchild! Nan and her husband welcomed a daughter they named Mildred Lily, called “Millie” right after Christmas. She’s adorable with her wispy red hair and baby blue eyes. As I’m sure you can guess, this baby is surely helping bring Nan closure from the loss of baby Clara in ’04 to whooping cough.

Hoping to see you soon,
Lena

The Brooks Family
John Henry & Helena Douglas (b. 1850 & 1864)
Mary Emma (b. 1898)

Helen Rose (b. 1880)

DH – Calvin Avery Hardin (b. 1873)

DD – Estella Rose (b. 1904)
DS - Calvin Avery, Jr. (b. 1906)

Bertha Elizabeth (b. 1881)

DH – James Harold Welsh (b. 1882)

DD – Beatrice Eleanor (b. 1905)
DS/DS/DS – James Harold, Jr./John Henry/Robert Edward (dec.) (b. 1907; b. 1907 - 1907)

John Henry Brooks, Jr. (b. 1883)

DW – Anna Lawrence (b. 1893)

William Albert Brooks (b. 1886)

DW – Jenny Caroline Miller (b. 1886)
DD – Jenny Caroline (b. 1908)

Anne Marie (b. 1886)

DH – Leslie Thomas Beckwith, III (b. 1883)

• occupation clerk
DD – Clara Florence (b. 1903 - 1904)
DD – Mildred Lily (b. 1908)

George Douglas Brooks (b. 1890)

DF – Padma Singh (b. 1892)

John (59) & Lena (45) Brooks - Helen (29), Beth (28), John (26), Albert (23), Nan (23), George (19) & Emma (12)

Avery (36) & Helen Hardin - Stella (5) & Calvin (3)
Welsh (27) & Beth Welsh - Bea (4), Jake (2) & Harry (2)
John & Anna (16) Brooks
Albert & Jenny (23) Brooks - Carrie (1)
Tom (26) & Nan Beckwith - Millie (nb)
George Brooks & Padma Singh (17)

#5 kkling

kkling

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 09:51 AM

Dearest Alice Openshaw,

...I cannot believe it was ten years ago that you left our house to start your grand adventure! So very much has happened since then – your wonderful adventure books have a place of honor on our bookshelf. Not that they stay there for very long as our youngest, Noelle, is forever taking them up to her room, naughty girl! She admires you greatly and is looking forward to your book tour next fall. I do hope you’ll stay with us; it’s been so long since we’ve had a proper conversation. Those telephones are an amazing invention but they sure don’t beat talking face to face!

As you know things have gotten quiet around here, what with six of our seven moving out and getting married. Right now it’s just DH, me and our darling baby, Noelle who is now almost 12. Even our youngest boy is grown up now with a job lined up at the pharmacy and a pretty little fiancé. You remember that lovely boarding student you introduced us to, the Indian businessman’s daughter? She’s going to be my newest daughter – Arya Sharma Parker

And of course I must mention my newest grandchild! Molly and her husband welcomed a daughter they named Eunice Wren, called “Euny” right after Christmas. She’s adorable with her wispy red hair and baby blue eyes. As I’m sure you can guess, this baby is surely helping bring Molly closure from the loss of baby Abigail in ’04 to whooping cough.

Hoping to see you soon,
Chloe Parker

#6 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 27 March 2012 - 03:22 PM

What began as a short column in the local paper has turned into speaking engagements across the nation, charity events and several book deals – leaving you little time for your social life. Luckily, you’ve kept up with your friends and family through letters over the years. While taking a break from editing your exciting new travel guide you decide to finish that letter from your dear friend Amanda Spencer Williams.

Dearest Lydia,

...I cannot believe it was ten years ago that you left our house to start your grand adventure! So very much has happened since then – your wonderful adventure books have a place of honor on our bookshelf. Not that they stay there for very long as our youngest, Mary, is forever taking them up to her room, naughty girl! She admires you greatly and is looking forward to your book tour next fall. I do hope you’ll stay with us; it’s been so long since we’ve had a proper conversation. Those telephones are an amazing invention but they sure don’t beat talking face to face!

As you know things have gotten quiet around here, what with six of our seven moving out and getting married. Right now it’s just Thomas, me and our darling baby, Mary who is now almost 12. Even our youngest boy is grown up now with a job lined up at the pharmacy and a pretty little fiancé. You remember that lovely boarding student you introduced us to, the Indian businessman’s daughter? She’s going to be my newest daughter – Kalyana Singh Williams.

And of course I must mention my newest grandchild! Laura and her husband welcomed a daughter they named Gertrude Snow, called “Trudy” right after Christmas. She’s adorable with her wispy red hair and baby blue eyes. As I’m sure you can guess, this baby is surely helping bring Laura closure from the loss of baby Pearl in ’04 to whooping cough.

Hoping to see you soon,

Amanda

The Williams Family

DH & DW: Thomas Jasper and Amanda Spencer (b. 1850 & 1864)
DD4: Mary Clarice (b. 1898)

Thomas and Amanda Williams; Mary

DD1: Amy Violet (b. 1880)
DH: Walter Bentley McDowell (b. 1873)

DD – Betsy Violet (b. 1904)
DS - Walter Bentley, II (b. 1906)

Walter and Amy McDowell; Betsy and Walt

DD2: Mildred Rose (b. 1881)
DH: Paul Frederick Houston (b. 1882)

DD – Cora Mandy (b. 1905)
DS/DS/DS – James Edward / John Harold / Joseph Richard (b. 1907)
•John Harold Houston died at birth.

Paul and Millie Houston; Cora, James and Joseph

DS1: Thomas Jasper Williams, II (b. 1883)

DW – Annette Sheldon (b. 1893)

Tom and Annette Williams

DS2: Edward Lewis Williams (b. 1886)

DW: Jane Abbott (b. 1886)

DD: Jane Abbott (b. 1908)

Ed and Jane Williams; Janie

DD3: Laura Edith (b. 1886)
DH: Kimberly Forrest Lindquist (b. 1883)

DD: Pearl Magnolia (b. 1903 - 1904)
DD: Gertrude Snow (b. 1908)

Kim and Laura Lindquist; Trudy

DS3: Andrew Spencer Williams (b. 1890)

DF: Kaylana Singh (b. 1892)

soon to be - Drew and Kaylana Williams

#7 Alexis!

Alexis!

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,614 posts
  • Interests:Bones
    Mysteries
    Baking
    Photography
    Science
    Writing
    Reading

Posted 27 March 2012 - 06:28 PM

What began as a short column in the local paper has turned into speaking engagements across the nation, charity events and several book deals – leaving you little time for your social life. Luckily, you’ve kept up with your friends and family through letters over the years. While taking a break from editing your exciting new travel guide you decide to finish that letter from your dear friend Scarlett Mason Gray.

Dearest Eliza,

...I cannot believe it was ten years ago that you left our house to start your grand adventure! So very much has happened since then – your wonderful adventure books have a place of honor on our bookshelf. Not that they stay there for very long as our youngest, Stella, is forever taking them up to her room, naughty girl! She admires you greatly and is looking forward to your book tour next fall. I do hope you’ll stay with us; it’s been so long since we’ve had a proper conversation. Those telephones are an amazing invention but they sure don’t beat talking face to face!

As you know things have gotten quiet around here, what with six of our seven moving out and getting married. Right now it’s just Theodore, me and our darling baby, Stella who is now almost 12. Even our youngest boy is grown up now with a job lined up at the pharmacy and a pretty little fiancé. You remember that lovely boarding student you introduced us to, the Indian businessman’s daughter? She’s going to be my newest daughter – Priya Singh Gray.

And of course I must mention my newest grandchild! Eleanor and her husband welcomed a daughter they named Mildred Lily, called “Millie” right after Christmas. She’s adorable with her wispy red hair and baby blue eyes. As I’m sure you can guess, this baby is surely helping bring Eleanor closure from the loss of baby Temperance in ’04 to whooping cough.

Hoping to see you soon,
Scarlett Mason Gray

The Gray Family
Theodore Samuel & Scarlett Mason (b. 1850 & 1864)
DD4 Stella Briony "Stellie" (b. 1898)

DD1 Charlotte Daisy (b. 1880)
DH Frederick Maddox Blackwell "Rick" (b. 1873)
DD Alice Daisy "Allie" (b. 1904)
DS Frederick Maddox "Freddie" (b. 1906)

DD2 Ethel Lucy "Elle" (b. 1881)
DH Peter Thomas Montgomery "Pete" (b. 1882)
DD Cordelia Scarletta "Delia" (b. 1905)
DS/DS/DS Peter Thomas "Petey", Charles Edward & William John "Will" (b. 1907; b. 1907 - 1907)
• Charles dies at birth

DS1 Theodore Samuel "Theo" (b. 1883)
DW Annella Perry "Nella" (b. 1893)

DS2 Henry Warren "Hank" (b. 1886)
DW Josephine Adelaide Tucker "Josie" (b. 1886)
DD Josephine Adelaide "Addie" (b. 1908)

DD3 Eleanor Molly "Nora" (b. 1886)
DH Marion Jonah March (b. 1883)
DD Temperance Willow "Tempe" (b. 1903 - 1904)
DD Mildred Lily “Millie” (b. 1908)

DS3 Nathaniel Mason (b. 1890)
DF Priya Singh (b. 1892)

#8 Alexx

Alexx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 07:29 PM

What began as a short column in the local paper has turned into speaking engagements across the nation, charity events and several book deals – leaving you little time for your social life. Luckily, you’ve kept up with your friends and family through letters over the years. While taking a break from editing your exciting new travel guide you decide to finish that letter from your dear friend Scarlett Parker.

Dearest Emma,

...I cannot believe it was ten years ago that you left our house to start your grand adventure! So very much has happened since then – your wonderful adventure books have a place of honor on our bookshelf. Not that they stay there for very long as our youngest, Holly, is forever taking them up to her room, naughty girl! She admires you greatly and is looking forward to your book tour next fall. I do hope you’ll stay with us; it’s been so long since we’ve had a proper conversation. Those telephones are an amazing invention but they sure don’t beat talking face to face!

As you know things have gotten quiet around here, what with six of our seven moving out and getting married. Right now it’s just Adam, me and our darling baby, Holly who is now almost 12. Even our youngest boy is grown up now with a job lined up at the pharmacy and a pretty little fiancé. You remember that lovely boarding student you introduced us to, the Indian businessman’s daughter? She’s going to be my newest daughter – Kali (Patil) Parker

And of course I must mention my newest grandchild! Emily and her husband welcomed a daughter they named Edna Lily, called “Lily” right after Christmas. She’s adorable with her wispy red hair and baby blue eyes. As I’m sure you can guess, this baby is surely helping bring Emily closure from the loss of baby Claire in ’04 to whooping cough.

Hoping to see you soon,
Scarlett

The Parker Family
Adam Jonah Parker & Scarlett Eden Parker (b. 1850 & 1864)
Holly Evangeline Parker (b. 1898)

Charlotte Ivy (b. 1880)
DH – Calvin Maddox Bullock (b. 1873)

DD – Sarah Ivy Bullock "Sally" (b. 1904)
DS - Calvin Maddox Bullock Jr. "Maddox" (b. 1906)

Joyce Maria West "Maria" (b. 1881)
DH – Thomas Richard West (b. 1882)

DD – Celia Charlotte West (b. 1905)
DS/DS/DS – James Arthur West, Peter Adrian West, Daniel Alfred West (b. 1907; Daniel Alfred West b. 1907 - 1907)

Adam Jonah Parker Jr. "Joey" (b. 1883)

DW – Anna Monroe (b. 1893)

Elliot Warren Parker (b. 1886)

DW – Cordelia Madeleine Webster (b. 1886)
DD – Cordelia Madeleine Parker "Maddy" (b. 1908)

Emily Rachel Beckam (b. 1886)
DH – Robin Joseph Beckham "Joseph" (b. 1883)

DD – Claire Hazel Beckham (b. 1903 - 1904)
DD – Edna Lily Beckham “Lily” (b. 1908)

Henry Mason Parker (b. 1890)

DF – Kali Patil (b. 1892)

#9 Amanda Lynn

Amanda Lynn

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,146 posts
  • Interests:writing, reading, playing name games.

Posted 27 March 2012 - 11:43 PM

What began as a short column in the local paper has turned into speaking engagements across the nation, charity events and several book deals – leaving you little time for your social life. Luckily, you’ve kept up with your friends and family through letters over the years. While taking a break from editing your exciting new travel guide you decide to finish that letter from your dear friend Eliza Murray Miller

Dearest Felicity,
...I cannot believe it was ten years ago that you left our house to start your grand adventure! So very much has happened since then – your wonderful adventure books have a place of honor on our bookshelf. Not that they stay there for very long as our youngest, Lucia “Lucy”, is forever taking them up to her room, naughty girl! She admires you greatly and is looking forward to your book tour next fall. I do hope you’ll stay with us; it’s been so long since we’ve had a proper conversation. Those telephones are an amazing invention but they sure don’t beat talking face to face!

As you know things have gotten quiet around here, what with six of our seven moving out and getting married. Right now it’s just Anthony, me and our darling baby, Lucia who is now almost 12. Even our youngest boy is grown up now with a job lined up at the pharmacy and a pretty little fiancé. You remember that lovely boarding student you introduced us to, the Indian businessman’s daughter? She’s going to be my newest daughter – Indira Singh Miller

And of course I must mention my newest grandchild! Caroline and her husband welcomed a daughter they named Hermia Skye, called “Mia” right after Christmas. She’s adorable with her wispy red hair and baby blue eyes. As I’m sure you can guess, this baby is surely helping bring Caroline closure from the loss of baby Nora in ’04 to whooping cough.

Hoping to see you soon,
Eliza

The Miller Family
DH & DW: Anthony Ezekiel & Eliza Murray (b. 1850 & 1864)
DD4: Lucia Isadora “Lucy” (b. 1898)

DD1: Elizabeth Rose (Miller) Tanner “Beth” (b. 1880)

DH – Leopold Richmond Tanner “Leo” (b. 1873)

DD – Emma Rose Tanner “Emma” (b. 1904)
DS – Leopold Richmond Tanner “Rich” (b. 1906)

DD2: Joyce Susannah Miller “Joy” (b. 1881)

DH – Joseph Arthur North “Joe” (b. 1882)

DD – Cora Isabel North “Cora” (b. 1905)
DS/DS/DS – Daniel Edmund “Danny”/ Charles Henry “Charley” / Peter Frederick (b. 1907; Peter b. 1907 - 1907)

DS1: Anthony Ezekiel Miller “Tony” (b. 1883)
DW – Hanna Wendell (b. 1893)

DS2: Timothy Rupert Miller “Tim” (b. 1886)
DW – Laura Rebecca Parker “Laura” (b. 1886)
DD – Laura Rebecca Miller “Rebecca” (b. 1908)

DD3: Caroline Jane Miller “Carrie” (b. 1886)

DH –Leslie Dermot Cosby “LD” (b. 1883)
• occupation clerk

DD – Nora Violet Cosby “Nora” (b. 1903 - 1904)
DD – Hermia Skye Cosby “Mia” (b. 1908)

DS3: William Murray Miller “Will” (b. 1890)

DF – Indira Singh Miller (b. 1892)

Next stop - Fall, 1910!

#10 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:28 PM

The Sanders' Family
[As it was in the Year 1909]

Edward Jeremiah Sanders, b. 1850
Georgia Eliot Sanders, b. 1864

& their one child left at home,

Mary Evangeline Sanders, b. 1898 [aged 11 years]

& their grown children,

Georgiana Marigold Sanders, b. 1880 [aged 29 years]
& husband, Frederick Whitney Mcdowell, b. 1873, an eager young banker under Edward
& their children,

Clarissa Marigold Mcdowell, b. 1904 [aged 5 years]
Frederick Whitney Mcdowell, Jr., b. 1906 [aged 3 years]

Elberta Jean Sanders, b. 1881 [aged 28 years]
& husband, James Ernest York, b. 1882, a salesman for Upton Motor Company
& their children,

Eliza Georgette York, b. 1905 [aged 4 years]
Robert Alfred York, b. 1907 [aged 2 years]
Andrew Thomas York, b. 1907 [aged 2 years]
Charles Ernest York, b. 1907, d. 1907

Edward Jeremiah Sanders, Jr., b. 1883 [aged 26 years], a minister
& wife, Hanna Stuart Sanders, b. 1893

Henry Warren Sanders, b. 1886 [aged 23 years], a dairy farmer
& wife, Alice Granger Sanders, b. 1886
& daughter, Alice Granger Sanders, b. 1908 [aged 1 year]

Virginia Anne Sanders, b. 1886 [aged 23 years]
& husband, Leslie Calvin Colburn, b. 1883, a bricklayer
& their children,

Olive June Colburn, b. 1903, d. 1904
Myrna Rose Colburn, b. 1908 [aged 1 year]

Raymond Eliot Sanders, b. 1890 [aged 20 years], a pharmacist's apprentice
& fiance, Chandra Patil, b. 1892

#11 alaskayoung

alaskayoung

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 768 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:51 PM

What began as a short column in the local paper has turned into speaking engagements across the nation, charity events and several book deals – leaving you little time for your social life. Luckily, you’ve kept up with your friends and family through letters over the years. While taking a break from editing your exciting new travel guide you decide to finish that letter from your dear friend Angelina

Dearest Audrey,

...I cannot believe it was ten years ago that you left our house to start your grand adventure! So very much has happened since then – your wonderful adventure books have a place of honor on our bookshelf. Not that they stay there for very long as our youngest, Evie, is forever taking them up to her room, naughty girl! She admires you greatly and is looking forward to your book tour next fall. I do hope you’ll stay with us; it’s been so long since we’ve had a proper conversation. Those telephones are an amazing invention but they sure don’t beat talking face to face!

As you know things have gotten quiet around here, what with six of our seven moving out and getting married. Right now it’s just William, me and our darling baby, Eve who is now almost 12. Even our youngest boy is grown up now with a job lined up at the pharmacy and a pretty little fiancé. You remember that lovely boarding student you introduced us to, the Indian businessman’s daughter? She’s going to be my newest daughter – Neela Misra Watson

And of course I must mention my newest grandchild! Mary and her husband welcomed a daughter they named Myrna Daisy, called “Myrie” right after Christmas. She’s adorable with her wispy red hair and baby blue eyes. As I’m sure you can guess, this baby is surely helping bring Mary closure from the loss of baby Willa in ’04 to whooping cough.

Hoping to see you soon,
Angelina D. Watson

The Watson Family
William Arthur & Angelina DiGiorgio (b. 1850 & 1864)
DD4: Eve Guinevere (b. 1898)

DD1: Angela Rose Watson Blackwell (b. 1880)
DH – Leland Shepard Blackwell (b. 1873)
DD – Lavinia Rose Blackwell (b. 1904)
DS - Leland Shepard Blackwell Jr. (b. 1906)

DD2: Ethel Victoria Watson York (b. 1881)
DH – Daniel Edmund York (b. 1882)
DD – Edith Lina York (b. 1905)
DS/DS/DS – Daniel Edmund York Jr., George William York and Joseph Humphrey York (deceased) (b. 1907; b. 1907 - 1907)

DS1: William Arthur Watson Jr. (b. 1883)
DW – Anka Wendell Watson (b. 1893)

DS2: Henry Howard Watson (b. 1886)
DW – Alice Caroline Abbott Watson (b. 1886)
DD – Alice Caroline Watson "Allie" (b. 1908)

DD3: Mary Margaret Watson March (b. 1886)
DH – Tracy Wyatt March (b. 1883)
DD – Willa Violet March (b. 1903 - 1904)
DD – Myrna Daisy "Myrie" March (b. 1908)

DS3: James DiGiorgio Watson (b. 1890)
DF – Neela Misra Watson (b. 1892)

#12 Acantha

Acantha

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:17 PM

What began as a short column in the local paper has turned into speaking engagements across the nation, charity events and several book deals – leaving you little time for your social life. Luckily, you’ve kept up with your friends and family through letters over the years. While taking a break from editing your exciting new travel guide you decide to finish that letter from your dear friend Helena Murray Forbes.

Dearest Matilda Mary Collins,

...I cannot believe it was ten years ago that you left our house to start your grand adventure! So very much has happened since then – your wonderful adventure books have a place of honor on our bookshelf. Not that they stay there for very long as our youngest, Natalie, is forever taking them up to her room, naughty girl! She admires you greatly and is looking forward to your book tour next fall. I do hope you’ll stay with us; it’s been so long since we’ve had a proper conversation. Those telephones are an amazing invention but they sure don’t beat talking face to face!

As you know things have gotten quiet around here, what with six of our seven moving out and getting married. Right now it’s just Will, me and our darling baby, Natalie, who is now almost 12. Even our youngest boy is grown up now with a job lined up at the pharmacy and a pretty little fiancé. You remember that lovely boarding student you introduced us to, the Indian businessman’s daughter? She’s going to be my newest daughter – Jayanti Kaur Forbes.

And of course I must mention my newest grandchild! Charlotte and her husband welcomed a daughter they named Phyllis Holly, called “Lyssie" right after Christmas. She’s adorable with her wispy red hair and baby blue eyes. As I’m sure you can guess, this baby is surely helping bring Lotte closure from the loss of baby Verity in ’04 to whooping cough.

Hoping to see you soon,
Helena Murray Forbes

The Forbes Family:

DH: William Jasper
DW: Helena Murray

DD4: Natalie Honora (b. 1898)

Will & Helena Forbes w/ Natalie

DD1: Eleanor Daisy (b. 1880)
DH – Humphrey Faulkner Hardin (b. 1873)
DD – Clara Brooke (b. 1904)
DS - Humphrey Faulkner (b. 1906)
Humphrey & Ellie Hardin w/ Clara & Faulk

DD2:Hermia Grace (b. 1881)
DH – Charles Alfred Surrey (b. 1882)
DD – Amity Helen (b. 1905)
DS/DS/DS – Henry Jasper/George Rupert/Peter Edward(d) (b. 1907; b. 1907 - 1907)

Charley & Mia Surrey w/ Amity, Henry & Georgie

DS1:William Jasper Forbes(b. 1883)
DW – Anette Monroe (b. 1893)
Billy & Annie Forbes

DS2: Frederic Ernest Forbes(b. 1886)
DW – Sophia Rosalind Parker (b. 1886)
DD – Sophia Rosalind (b. 1908)
Freddie & Sophia Forbes w/ Rosie

DD3: Charlotte Anne (b. 1886)
DH – Tracy Homer Strauss (2900-2950) (b. 1883)
DD – Verity Brooke (b. 1903 - 1904)
DD – Phyllis Holly (b. 1908)
Trace & Lotte Strauss w/ Lyssie

DS3: Phillip Murray Forbes(b. 1890)
DF – Jayanti Kaur (b. 1892)
Phil & Jay Forbes

#13 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:52 PM

What began as a short column in the local paper has turned into speaking engagements across the nation, charity events and several book deals – leaving you little time for your social life. Luckily, you’ve kept up with your friends and family through letters over the years. While taking a break from editing your exciting new travel guide you decide to finish that letter from your dear friend Mariana Raleigh Strickland.

Dearest Friend,

As you know things have gotten quiet around here, what with six of our seven moving out and getting married. Right now it’s just Charles, me and our darling baby, Holly who is now almost 12. Even our youngest boy is grown up now with a job lined up at the pharmacy and a pretty little fiancé. You remember that lovely boarding student you introduced us to, the Indian businessman’s daughter? She’s going to be my newest daughter – Divya Misra Strickland.

And of course I must mention my newest grandchild! Charlotte and her husband welcomed a daughter they named Mildred Sage, called “Millie” right after Christmas. She’s adorable with her wispy red hair and baby blue eyes. As I’m sure you can guess, this baby is surely helping bring Charlotte closure from the loss of baby Allegra in ’04 to whooping cough.

Hoping to see you soon,
Mariana Raleigh Strickland.

The Strickland Family
DH & DW: Charles Maxwell Strickland & Mariana Raleigh Strickland (b. 1850 & 1864)
DD4: Holly Amaryllis Strickland (b. 1898)

DD1: Mari Heather Strickland (b. 1880)
DH: Augustine Rollins Hutchinson (b. 1873)
DD: Sophie Heather Hutchinson (b. 1904)
DS: Augustine Rollins Hutchinson "Auggie" (b. 1906)

DD2: Myrna Victoria Strickland (b. 1881)
DH: William Edmund Montgomery (b. 1882)
DD: Mirabel Anna Montgomery (b. 1905)
DS/DS/DS: Charles Jasper Montgomery, Daniel Fredrick Montgomery & Robert Ernest Montgomery (b. 1907; b. 1907 - 1907)
• Robert dies at birth

DS1: Charles Maxwell Strickland Jr. (b. 1883)
DW: Annette Wallace Strickland (b. 1893)

DS2: William Graham Strickland "(b. 1886)
DW: Rosamond Elodie Abott Strickland (b. 1886)
DD: Rosamond Elodie Abott Strickland "Rosie" (b. 1908)

DD3: Charlotte Virginia Strickland (b. 1886)
DH: Aubrey Garrett Everhart (b. 1883)
DD: Allegra Lilly Everhart (b. 1903 - 1904)
DD: Mildred Sage Everhart “Millie”(b. 1908)

DS3: Julian Raleigh Strickland (b. 1890)
DF: Divya Misra Strickland (b. 1892)

#14 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:38 PM

Dearest Amelia,

...I cannot believe it was ten years ago that you left our house to start your grand adventure! So very much has happened since then – your wonderful adventure books have a place of honor on our bookshelf. Not that they stay there for very long as our youngest, Virginia, is forever taking them up to her room, naughty girl! She admires you greatly and is looking forward to your book tour next fall. I do hope you’ll stay with us; it’s been so long since we’ve had a proper conversation. Those telephones are an amazing invention but they sure don’t beat talking face to face!

As you know things have gotten quiet around here, what with six of our seven moving out and getting married. Right now it’s just Leo, me and our darling baby, Ginny who is now almost 12. Even our youngest boy is grown up now with a job lined up at the pharmacy and a pretty little fiancé. You remember that lovely boarding student you introduced us to, the Indian businessman’s daughter? She’s going to be my newest daughter – Amita Patil Carter.

And of course I must mention my newest grandchild! Molly and her husband welcomed a daughter they named Mildred Rose, called “Millie” right after Christmas. She’s adorable with her wispy red hair and baby blue eyes. As I’m sure you can guess, this baby is surely helping bring Molly find closure after the loss of baby Danielle in ’04 to whooping cough.

Hoping to see you soon,
Helena

---

The Carter Family
Leo & Helena (b. 1850 & 1864)
Virginia Daisy (b. 1898)

---

Eleanor Ivy (b. 1880)

DH – Humphrey Sanford Preston (b. 1873)

DD – Arabella Ivy (b. 1904)
DS - Humphrey Sanford (b. 1906)

---

Hildegarde Sophia (b. 1881)

DH – Peter Nicholas London (b. 1882)

DD – Matilda Helen (b. 1905)
DS/DS/DS – Charles Augustus // James Adrian (b. 1907) ; William Frederick (b. 1907 - 1907)

---

Leo Archilbald (b. 1883)

DW – Hanna Wallace (b. 1893)

---

Eamon Stuart (b. 1886)

DW – Diana Harriett Gardener (b. 1886)
DD – Diana Harriett (b. 1908)

---

Molly Priscilla (b. 1886)

DH – Aubrey Owen Dunning (b. 1883)

DD – Danielle Fleur (b. 1903 - 1904)
DD – Mildred Rose (b. 1908)

---

Theodore Spencer (b. 1890)

DF – Amita Patil (b. 1892)

#15 SweetDreamer

SweetDreamer

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:Music<br />Reading<br />Cycling<br />Watching TV<br />Spending time with family and friends<br />Tumblr<br />Twitter<br />Drawing<br />Writing<br />Procrastinating

Posted 03 April 2012 - 05:25 PM

What began as a short column in the local paper has turned into speaking engagements across the nation, charity events and several book deals – leaving you little time for your social life. Luckily, you’ve kept up with your friends and family through letters over the years. While taking a break from editing your exciting new travel guide you decide to finish that letter from your dear friend Ava Henderson.

Dearest Lily,

...I cannot believe it was ten years ago that you left our house to start your grand adventure! So very much has happened since then – your wonderful adventure books have a place of honor on our bookshelf. Not that they stay there for very long as our youngest, Stella, is forever taking them up to her room, naughty girl! She admires you greatly and is looking forward to your book tour next fall. I do hope you’ll stay with us; it’s been so long since we’ve had a proper conversation. Those telephones are an amazing invention but they sure don’t beat talking face to face!

As you know things have gotten quiet around here, what with six of our seven moving out and getting married. Right now it’s just Robert, me and our darling baby, Stella who is now almost 12. Even our youngest boy is grown up now with a job lined up at the pharmacy and a pretty little fiancé. You remember that lovely boarding student you introduced us to, the Indian businessman’s daughter? She’s going to be my newest daughter – Gita Chaudhri Henderson.

And of course I must mention my newest grandchild! Catherine and her husband welcomed a daughter they named Joyce Skye, called "Joy" right after Christmas. She's adorable with her wispy red hair and baby blue eyes. As I’m sure you can guess, this baby is surely helping bring Catherine closure from the loss of baby Grace in ’04 to whooping cough.

Hoping to see you soon, Ava

The Henderson Family

DH & DW: Robert Jasper Henderson & Ava Jude Henderson (b. 1850 & 1864)

DD4: Stella Juliet Henderson (b. 1898)

DD1: Eva Rose Stafford (Henderson) (b. 1880)

DH: Hugo Richmond Stafford (b. 1873) - occupation: businessman

DD: Abbey Rose Stafford (b. 1904)

DS: Hugo Richmond Stafford (b. 1906)

DD2: Helga Jean Welsh (Henderson) (b. 1881)

DH: Daniel Victor Welsh (b. 1882) - occupation: accountant

DD: Genevieve Ivy Welsh (b. 1905)

(Prefers to be called Ginny)

DS/DS/DS: Paul Adrian Welsh/Henry Rupert Welsh/David Edward Welsh (died at birth) (b. 1907; b. 1907 - 1907)

DS1: Robert Jasper Henderson (b. 1883) - occupation: professor

DW: Hanna Henderson (Morris) (b. 1893)

DS2: George Eugene Henderson (b. 1886) - occupation: dairy farmer

DW: Rachel Adelaide Henderson (Taylor) (b. 1886)

DD: Rachel Adelaide Henderson (b. 1908)

DD3: Catherine Alice Henderson (b. 1886)

DH: Robin Owen Shackleford (b. 1883) - occupation: clerk

DD: Grace Willow Shackleford (b. 1903 - 1904)

DD: Joyce Skye Shackleford (b. 1908)

DS3: Charles Jude Henderson (b. 1890) - occupation: pharmacist’s apprentice

DF: Gita Chaudhri (b. 1892)

#16 SweetDreamer

SweetDreamer

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:Music<br />Reading<br />Cycling<br />Watching TV<br />Spending time with family and friends<br />Tumblr<br />Twitter<br />Drawing<br />Writing<br />Procrastinating

Posted 03 April 2012 - 05:27 PM

What began as a short column in the local paper has turned into speaking engagements across the nation, charity events and several book deals – leaving you little time for your social life. Luckily, you’ve kept up with your friends and family through letters over the years. While taking a break from editing your exciting new travel guide you decide to finish that letter from your dear friend Ava Henderson.

Dearest Lily,

As you know things have gotten quiet around here, what with six of our seven moving out and getting married. Right now it’s just Robert, me and our darling baby, Stella who is now almost 12. Even our youngest boy is grown up now with a job lined up at the pharmacy and a pretty little fiancé. You remember that lovely boarding student you introduced us to, the Indian businessman’s daughter? She’s going to be my newest daughter – Gita Chaudhri Henderson.

And of course I must mention my newest grandchild! Catherine and her husband welcomed a daughter they named Joyce Skye, called "Joy" right after Christmas. She's adorable with her wispy red hair and baby blue eyes. As I’m sure you can guess, this baby is surely helping bring Catherine closure from the loss of baby Grace in ’04 to whooping cough.

Hoping to see you soon, Ava

The Henderson Family

DH & DW: Robert Jasper Henderson & Ava Jude Henderson (b. 1850 & 1864)

DD4: Stella Juliet Henderson (b. 1898)

DD1: Eva Rose Stafford (Henderson) (b. 1880)

DH: Hugo Richmond Stafford (b. 1873) - occupation: businessman

DD: Abbey Rose Stafford (b. 1904)

DS: Hugo Richmond Stafford (b. 1906)

DD2: Helga Jean Welsh (Henderson) (b. 1881)

DH: Daniel Victor Welsh (b. 1882) - occupation: accountant

DD: Genevieve Ivy Welsh (b. 1905)

(Prefers to be called Ginny)

DS/DS/DS: Paul Adrian Welsh/Henry Rupert Welsh/David Edward Welsh (died at birth) (b. 1907; b. 1907 - 1907)

DS1: Robert Jasper Henderson (b. 1883) - occupation: professor

DW: Hanna Henderson (Morris) (b. 1893)

DS2: George Eugene Henderson (b. 1886) - occupation: dairy farmer

DW: Rachel Adelaide Henderson (Taylor) (b. 1886)

DD: Rachel Adelaide Henderson (b. 1908)

DD3: Catherine Alice Henderson (b. 1886)

DH: Robin Owen Shackleford (b. 1883) - occupation: clerk

DD: Grace Willow Shackleford (b. 1903 - 1904)

DD: Joyce Skye Shackleford (b. 1908)

DS3: Charles Jude Henderson (b. 1890) - occupation: pharmacist’s apprentice

DF: Gita Chaudhri (b. 1892)

#17 VictoriaRose

VictoriaRose

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:35 PM

Dearest Amelia,

...I cannot believe it was ten years ago that you left our house to start your grand adventure! So very much has happened since then – your wonderful adventure books have a place of honor on our bookshelf. Not that they stay there for very long as our youngest, Ginny, is forever taking them up to her room, naughty girl! She admires you greatly and is looking forward to your book tour next fall. I do hope you’ll stay with us; it’s been so long since we’ve had a proper conversation. Those telephones are an amazing invention but they sure don’t beat talking face to face!

As you know things have gotten quiet around here, what with six of our seven moving out and getting married. Right now it’s just Alexander, me and our darling baby, Ginny who is now almost 12. Even our youngest boy, Zach, is grown up now with a job lined up at the pharmacy and a pretty little fiancé. You remember that lovely boarding student you introduced us to, the Indian businessman’s daughter? She’s going to be my newest daughter –Parvati Patil.

And of course I must mention my newest grandchild! Tessa and her husband welcomed a daughter they named Doris River, called “Dori” right after Christmas. She’s adorable with her wispy red hair and baby blue eyes. As I’m sure you can guess, this baby is surely helping bring Tessa closure from the loss of baby Temperance in ’04 to whooping cough.

Hoping to see you soon,
Helena Gray

The Gray Family
Alexander Sebastian II & Helena Douglas Gray (b. 1850 & 1864)
Virginia Scarlett Gray(b. 1898)

Leonora Iris Gray Decker(b. 1880)

DH – Ezekiel Church Decker (b. 1873)

A Lawyer

DD – Louisa Iris (b. 1904)
DS - Ezekiel Church (b. 1906)

Hermia Caroline Gray Phoenix (b. 1881)

DH – Daniel Thomas Phoenix (b. 1882)

A salesman

DD – Evangeline Eleni (b. 1905)
DS/DS/DS – Thomas Humphrey / Charles Rupert (still born)/ James Leopold (b. 1907; b. 1907-1907;b.1907)

Alexander Sebastian Gray III (b. 1883)

DW – Anja Martin (b. 1893)

William Clarence (b. 1886)

DW – Ruby Marcella Walker (b. 1886)
DD – Ruby Marcella (b. 1908)

Theresa Catherine (b. 1886)

DH – Aubrey Hudson Everhart (b. 1883)

DD – Temperance Brooke (b. 1903 - 1904)
DD – Doris River (b. 1908)

Zachary Douglas (b. 1890)

DF – Parvati Patil (b. 1892)

#18 Fez

Fez

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 05:34 PM

The Simmons Family

DH: Joseph Arthur (b. 1850)
DW: Marguerite Claude (1864)

DD: Margaret Rose (b. 1880)
-DH: Phineas Richmond Blackwell (b. 1873) - Banker

--DD: Helena Rose (b. 1904)
--DS: Phineas Richmond "Black" (b. 1906)

DD: Joyce Elizabeth (b. 1881)
-DH: James William Heathcliff (b. 1882) - Accountant
--DD: Adeline May (b. 1905)
--DS/DS/DS - William John (b.1907-1907) / Thomas Jasper / Daniel Joseph b. 1907; b. 1907 - 1907)

DS: Joseph Arthur (b. 1883) - School principal
-DW – Anna Maury (b. 1893)

DS: Henry Walter (b. 1886)- Dairy farmer
-DW: Julia Evelyn Harper (b. 1886)
--DD: Julia Evelyn (b. 1908)

DD: Charlotte Anne (b. 1886)
-DH: Leslie Wyatt March (b. 1883) - Conductor
--DD: Jane Clementine (b. 1903 - 1904)
--DD: Hester Magnolia "Maggie" (b. 1908)

DS: Philip Claude (b. 1890) - pharmacist’s apprentice

DD: Mary Evangeline Simmons (b. 1898)

#19 hollyann

hollyann

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:42 PM

What began as a short column in the local paper has turned into speaking engagements across the nation, charity events and several book deals – leaving you little time for your social life. Luckily, you’ve kept up with your friends and family through letters over the years. While taking a break from editing your exciting new travel guide you decide to finish that letter from your dear friend Juliet.

Dearest Ava,

...I cannot believe it was ten years ago that you left our house to start your grand adventure! So very much has happened since then – your wonderful adventure books have a place of honor on our bookshelf. Not that they stay there for very long as our youngest, Eve, is forever taking them up to her room, naughty girl! She admires you greatly and is looking forward to your book tour next fall. I do hope you’ll stay with us; it’s been so long since we’ve had a proper conversation. Those telephones are an amazing invention but they sure don’t beat talking face to face!

As you know things have gotten quiet around here, what with six of our seven moving out and getting married. Right now it’s just Matthew, me and our darling baby, Eve who is now almost 12. Even our youngest boy is grown up now with a job lined up at the pharmacy and a pretty little fiancé. You remember that lovely boarding student you introduced us to, the Indian businessman’s daughter? She’s going to be my newest daughter – Gita Iyer Hall

And of course I must mention my newest grandchild! Charlotte and her husband welcomed a daughter they named Joyce Brook, called “Joy” right after Christmas. She’s adorable with her wispy red hair and baby blue eyes. As I’m sure you can guess, this baby is surely helping bring Charlotte closure from the loss of baby Piper in ’04 to whooping cough.

Hoping to see you soon,
Juliet Austin

The Hall Family
Matthew Bryon & Juliet Austin (b. 1850 & 1864)
Eve Peyton(b. 1898)

Julia Rose (b. 1880)
DH – Ezekiel Mays Glass (b. 1873)

DD –Arabella Rose (b. 1904)
DS - Ezekiel Mays (b. 1906)

Bertha Claire (b. 1881)
DH – Andrew John Walls (b. 1882)

DD – Cordelia Julie (b. 1905)
DS/DS/DS – William Arthur, Peter Edward, Daniel Nicolas (b. 1907; b. 1907 - 1907)
Daniel Nicolas died shortly after birth

Matthew Bryon (b. 1883)

DW – Anya Monore (b. 1893)

Timothy Maynard (b. 1886)

DW – Diana Gwendolyn Hunter (b. 1886)
DD – Diana Gwendolyn (b. 1908)

Charlotte Josephine (b. 1886)
DH – Marion Noah Foy (b. 1883)

DD – Piper River (b. 1903 - 1904)
DD – Joyce Brook “Joy” (b. 1908)

Jacob Brown (b. 1890)

#20 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 11:08 AM

What began as a short column in the local paper has turned into speaking engagements across the nation, charity events and several book deals – leaving you little time for your social life. Luckily, you’ve kept up with your friends and family through letters over the years. While taking a break from editing your exciting new travel guide you decide to finish that letter from your dear friend Eliza.

Dearest Virginia,

...I cannot believe it was ten years ago that you left our house to start your grand adventure! So very much has happened since then – your wonderful adventure books have a place of honor on our bookshelf. Not that they stay there for very long as our youngest, Eve, is forever taking them up to her room, naughty girl! She admires you greatly and is looking forward to your book tour next fall. I do hope you’ll stay with us; it’s been so long since we’ve had a proper conversation. Those telephones are an amazing invention but they sure don’t beat talking face to face!

As you know things have gotten quiet around here, what with six of our seven moving out and getting married. Right now it’s just Walter, me and our darling baby, Eve who is now almost 12. Even our youngest boy is grown up now with a job lined up at the pharmacy and a pretty little fiancé. You remember that lovely boarding student you introduced us to, the Indian businessman’s daughter? Amita? She’s going to be my newest daughter!

And of course I must mention my newest grandchild! Mary and her husband welcomed a daughter they named Mildred Rose, called “Millie” right after Christmas. She’s adorable with her wispy red hair and baby blue eyes. As I’m sure you can guess, this baby is surely helping bring Mary closure from the loss of her first, Prudence, in ’04 to whooping cough.

Hoping to see you soon,
Eliza.

The Bennett Family
DH & DW Walter Edward Bennett & Eliza Spencer Bennett (b. 1850 & 1864)

With their youngest,

DD4 Eve Juliet Bennett (b. 1898)

DD Liesel Heather McDowell {Nee Bennett} (b. 1880)
DH Vincent Crosby McDowell (b. 1873)

DD Cecilia Heather McDowell (b. 1904)
DS Vincent Crosby McDowell (b. 1906)

DD Joyce Katherine Washington {Nee Bennett} (b. 1881)
DH Andrew Lionel Washington (b. 1882)

DD Mae Elisabeth Washington (b. 1905)
DS/DS Thomas Charles Washington / William Arthur Washington (b. 1907)
DS Robert John Washington (b. 1907 - 1907)

DS Walter Edward Bennett (b. 1883)
DW Annelie Seymour Bennett (b. 1893)

DS Henry Leonard Bennett (b. 1886)
DW Diana Evelyn Bennett {Nee Thatcher}(b. 1886)

DD Diana Evelyn (b. 1908)

DD Mary Charlotte Dunning {Nee Bennett} (b. 1886)
DH Robin Joseph Dunning (b. 1883)

DD Prudence Lily (b. 1903 - 1904)
DD Mildred Rose (b. 1908)

DS3 George Spencer Bennett (b. 1890)
DF Amita Kaur Bennett (b. 1892)

Next stop - Fall, 1910!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users