Want your opinons

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Rose_*

Guest_Rose_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 March 2011 - 11:41 PM

Pretending I actually had this many children and these were their names, wdyt?
Allegra Eve "allie"
Isla Susannah
Francesca Leonie "frankie"
Aviana Scarlet "avi"

Jude Alexander
Henry Rhys
George Desmond
Miles Darcy

Could you see these working as siblings? Would you replace some names with different ones, that fit with this sibset instead? Not to confuse anyone, for example if you don't think Aviana works with the other names take it out and replace it with another. The first names I don't want to change, but the middle names you can change. Give suggestions if you don't think the names work together. I'm mostly curious if you think the combos I've made work. What do you think of the names/combos individually?

Here's some more names I like as well. Maybe it'll help you get a better idea of what style of names I like. Please feel free to make changes. I'd love as many comments as possible. Thanks
Charlotte, Margo, Sasha, Louisa, Stella, Cora, Fiona
Leo, Beau, Seth, Malakai, Xavier, Declan, Elijah

#2 MrsJohnson

MrsJohnson

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 12:45 AM

I really like all your names. I think Allegra and Avianna are too close with the nn. Individually though they are both very pretty. I would say my favorite individual names are Avianna Scarlet but I would probably change it to Charlotte which is one of my favorite names. For boys I love Henry Rhys. Very strong name. The only boy name I would change would be Miles Darcy. The only reason is because the only Darcy I knew was a girl. What about Miles Xavier or Miles Declan/ Declan Miles. Hope this helps but you have wonderful names to chose from. :P

#3 Amsel

Amsel

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 01:52 AM

I like the name Henry Rhys! I like Miles but I'm not crazy about the middle name Darcy. Maybe Miles Declan? Jude is cute too.

I like Francesca and the nickname Frankie. Allegra and Charlotte are very pretty too... and I love Fiona mainly because my daughter's name is Fiona Siobhan. I have another girl on the way and I'm pretty positive she will be named Rosalie.

#4 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 09:35 AM

I think your boys names go together really well. Henry, Miles, George & Jude would make a great sib set. I especially love Jude Alexander :P. However, I think the combo Henry Rhys is off. The REE sound at the end of Henry and begining of Rhys is a bit repetitive. I think Henry Elijah would work from your list, or maybe Henry Thomas, Henry Charles. IF you had a fifth boy I think maybe Leo or Xavier (Leo Xavier :))would fit in nicely or Leon nn Leo.

Your girls names are BEAUTIFUL on their own and I think they also work well together as a sib set, though with the nicknames Allie, Avi & Isla are a bit similar. I think all of the combos on their own are great. IF you needed a fifth girl name, Charlotte or Fiona would fit nicely, maybe Charlotte Louise nn Charlie or Fiona Margo (though I prefer spelling Margeaux). I also wouldnt use Sasha and Francesca as sibs because I've heard of using Sasha as a nickname for Francesca.

For boy/girl sib sets my favorite would be:

George Desmond & Aviana Scarlett
Jude Alexander & Allegra Eve
Miles Darcy & Francesca Leonie
Henry Thomas & Isla Susannah

Jude Alexander, Henry Thomas & Allegra Eve or Isla Susannah
Jude Alexander, Miles Darcy & Allegra Eve
Henry Thomas, George Desmond & Francesca Leonie

Allegra Eve, Francesca Leonie & Henry Thomas
Francesca Leonie, Isla Susannah & George Desmond
Aviana Scarlet, Allegra Eve & Miles Darcy
Isla Susannah, Allegra Eve & Jude Alexander

#5 -TebowTime-

-TebowTime-

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,472 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 04:01 PM

Allegra Eve "allie" - LOVE so cute!
Isla Susannah - Seems good for a twin of Allegra
Francesca Leonie "frankie" - I don't really like "Frankie" as a nn for this. I prefer Chessy
Aviana Scarlet "avi" - NN is to close to Allie
Jude Alexander - SO cute. I love Jude, Alexander is nms
Henry Rhys - LOVE
George Desmond - Love George, not so hot on Desmond
Miles Darcy - Love Miles, not so big on Darcy

#6 Guest_RebornMomma123_*

Guest_RebornMomma123_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 March 2011 - 04:09 PM

Pretending I actually had this many children and these were their names, wdyt?
Allegra Eve "allie"
Isla Susannah
Francesca Leonie "frankie"
Aviana Scarlet "avi"

Jude Alexander
Henry Rhys
George Desmond
Miles Darcy

Could you see these working as siblings? Would you replace some names with different ones, that fit with this sibset instead? Not to confuse anyone, for example if you don't think Aviana works with the other names take it out and replace it with another. The first names I don't want to change, but the middle names you can change. Give suggestions if you don't think the names work together. I'm mostly curious if you think the combos I've made work. What do you think of the names/combos individually?

Here's some more names I like as well. Maybe it'll help you get a better idea of what style of names I like. Please feel free to make changes. I'd love as many comments as possible. Thanks
Charlotte, Margo, Sasha, Louisa, Stella, Cora, Fiona
Leo, Beau, Seth, Malakai, Xavier, Declan, Elijah

I thought Allegra was medicine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users