• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Nessi

Nessi

Star Baby Namer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • Interests:I’m a little bit of a dork. I actually like hanging out with my family. I like to scrapbook and crochet. There’s nothing like a warm mug of coffee or tea on a really cold morning. I love to sing. Being with my friends makes me happy. I like genealogy. Knowing about the past helps me prepare for the future. I’m über curious. Music is my anti-drug. I can’t read music, so I memorized every piece of music I ever played in band. I can play the clarinet, flute, piano, tenor sax, and alto sax. I love taking pictures…I guess you could say that I’m a real shutterbug. I love the smell of gas, tire, and lumber. There is nothing better than those smells. Really. I’m a huge movie buff. I like funny movies, but romantic movies are my favorite. Typical girl, right? I’m a big sap when it comes to love: I believe everybody should get to feel the intensity of true love.

Posted 17 February 2009 - 09:13 PM

I'm working on a new story and need help finding names for the characters. Could you help me?

-Character A: Earl of Galloway in Scotland. Dark brown hair, grayish colored eyes, very handsome, around 30 years old, has two children from his previous marriage [his wife died in childbirth], hardened personality, a bit like Mr. Darcy of Pride and Prejudice but worse :D...
-Character B: The Earl's best friend. Red hair, freckles, green eyes, not extremely attractive. He's 25 years old and is in the military. He has a wife but she hasn't given him any children. Wants everything that the Earl has. The bad guy of the story.
-Character C: 17-18 year old female, curly black hair, blue eyes, loves children. Engaged to marry the Earl as a matter of convenience to both his and her families, has never met him.

I think I can manage the other characters' names...but any help for these ones would be wonderful!

Thanks.

#2 Nessi

Nessi

Star Baby Namer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • Interests:I’m a little bit of a dork. I actually like hanging out with my family. I like to scrapbook and crochet. There’s nothing like a warm mug of coffee or tea on a really cold morning. I love to sing. Being with my friends makes me happy. I like genealogy. Knowing about the past helps me prepare for the future. I’m über curious. Music is my anti-drug. I can’t read music, so I memorized every piece of music I ever played in band. I can play the clarinet, flute, piano, tenor sax, and alto sax. I love taking pictures…I guess you could say that I’m a real shutterbug. I love the smell of gas, tire, and lumber. There is nothing better than those smells. Really. I’m a huge movie buff. I like funny movies, but romantic movies are my favorite. Typical girl, right? I’m a big sap when it comes to love: I believe everybody should get to feel the intensity of true love.

Posted 17 February 2009 - 10:56 PM

I'm thinking about Isobel for the girl...

what do you think?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users