1257 replies to this topic

#941 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 02:53 PM

Say: *laughs* Well, I bet you will become a wonderful little drummer boy!

Think: The name in all its totality is not my style. Saxon reminds me of Anglo-Saxon culture, and the saxophone. Ulysses reminds me of the general Grant, but other than that the name may be hard to pronounce. Ivo sounds like a brand name, but the name flows nicely. 

This is my son McLain Porter, and his little sisters McKylie Piper, and McKenna Paige. Their older brother is the setter on the boys volleyball team, McKinley Peter, but everyone on the team calls him Mickey. 

#942 The Future Mrs B

The Future Mrs B

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,094 posts
  • Interests:Music, names and my friends.

Posted 29 September 2014 - 06:12 PM

"You've got your hands full then."

Think: That is a whole lot of Mc in that family. It is way too matchy for siblings. I like McKinley Peter but I'd reverse the order. McKylie sounds completely made up and used to fit the pattern.

These are my boys Isaiah Caine and August Puck. We're on our way to baseball signups. This is their first year of kid pitch.

#943 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 06:57 PM

Say: Good luck on the signups! You guys are going to love the Little league!

Think: I love Isaiah and especially August!!! Caine is nms and Puck reminds me of a hockey puck.

This is my son, Kieran Tyler. We are on our way to his soccer tournament up in the city. His sisters, Troian Delaney and Adelia Morgan, are at home with their father baking cupcakes. 

#944 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 30 September 2014 - 01:49 AM

Say: Good luck at your tournament, Kieran!
Think: Kieran is handsome, but I'm really not a fan of Tyler. The girls names are alright just nms, and I prefer Morgan on a boy.

These two little red heads are my twins Grace Calliope Jane and Prosper William Jay (4). Gracie and Prop love music, so we're on our way to the music shop to see what instruments we can see.

#945 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 09:48 AM

"How fun! What are your favorite instruments?"

Think: I love Prosper! William and Jay are handsome with it, too. I love Grace as an fn, and I love Jane, but Calliope is nms.

// These little guys are Henry Sterling {5} and James Dallas {1}, and the blonde girl over there is Elizabeth Wren {7}. They are the kids I nanny. //

#946 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 30 September 2014 - 12:29 PM

Say: How fun!
Think: I adore Henry, James and Wren. The sibset is very royal feeling.

This is my little man Asa Bellamy Jack (4), and my baby girl Mae Susannah Isobel (1). We're on the way for Asa's first day at preschool!

#947 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 01:06 PM

Say: How exciting! Are you ready for school, Asa?

Think: They go very well as a sibset, though Bellamy and Susannah aren't my style and I prefer Isabelle to Isobel. I love Asa, Jack, and Mae, and I do really like how the names sound altogether.

This is my little girl, Cassie {4}. Her full name is Cassia Lee (prn. CASS-ee-uh), and we're on our way to pick up a new kitty! Her baby brother, Eben Thomas {1} (prn. EE-bin), is at home with their daddy.

#948 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 01:46 PM

Say: How exciting! Have you decided on a name?
Think: Cassia and Eben aren't for me, but I do lile Lee, Thomas and Cassie. The sibset is nice.

The is my little one, Mercer Rosalind Honey (3). I'm currently 12 weeks pregnant with my second, and we've decided on either Abbott (girl) or Saxon (boy) for a first name. Merry wants us to call the new baby Tiger, but we're not sold yet.

#949 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 02:25 PM

"Tiger, huh? Very ool. How'd you pick that name, Mercer?"

Think: Mercer Rosalind is sweet, and so is the nn Merry. Honey is not for me. I like Abbott and Saxon, but to me they have a whole other feel than Mercer. Abbott and Saxon would be a really great sibset. And Tiger isn't really my style, lol.

// Jonah Alexander Lane and Vivian Rosemary Hope {5}, come here! Sorry about that. These are my twins, Jonah and Vivian. //

#950 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 01:06 AM

Say: Hi kids!
Think: Jonah Alexander and Vivian Rosemary are darling! I actually have Vivian Rosemary Pearl on my list. Hope is nice, but Lane is nms.

These are my little darlings Theo Atticus (7), Jack Willoughby (5) and Maisie Ophelia (2).

#951 The Future Mrs B

The Future Mrs B

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,094 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 07:42 AM

"Hi kids. What's the game plan for today?"

I love Theo and Willoughby. Jack is nice as is Atticus but neither are my style. I actually really like Maisie Ophelia.

These are my girls Ainsley Sage (4) and Noelle June (1). We're on our way to pick up their grandparents from the airport.

#952 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 11:45 AM

Say: Are you looking forward to seeing your grandparents?
Think: Noelle June is adorable, but it doesn't go with Ainsley imo.

This is my son, Emory Jude (18). He's giving the valedictorian speech at his high school graduation tomorrow! My partner and I, and Emory's younger sister Juniper Nancy (13) are very proud of him. Juno has bought him a super gift.

#953 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 02:01 PM

Congrats, Emory!

Think: I love Emory Jude, and Juniper Nancy is cute, too.

// My daughter, Juneau Elise {11}, is competing in the swim meet tomorrow, too. Her brother, Perth Nicholas {7}, and I will be watching. //

#954 thenamer007

thenamer007

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, writing, naming

Posted 01 October 2014 - 10:21 PM

Say: Sounds pretty cool!

Think: I love the middle names, though I'm not particularly fond of the first names. They're too unusual for my taste.

These are my daughters, Mary-Rose Autumn (6) and Annabelle Dakota (3). They're becoming big sisters to a little brother, Scott David, in about six months or so.

#955 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 10:27 PM

"Wow, are you excited?"

Think: I love Annabelle, but much prefer the Annabel spelling. Still a lovely name. Only like Dakota on boys. Autumn is lovely, and I love double names that start with Mary, but Rose just doesn't do it for me. I don't like the way the r's clash in Mary-Rose. I like David, Scott is ehh. Good sibset overall though.

// Meet my daughters, Hazel Juneau {4} and Amelia Lexington {1}. And of course you know their older brother, Benjamin Phoenix {7}. //

#956 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 12:12 AM

Say: Nice to see you again, Benjamin. Wow what pretty sisters you have. 

Think: Hazel, Amelia and Benjamin make a nice sibset, but the middle names throw off the chemistry. 

this is my Daughter Lexus Fiona, and her little brother Ryker Ford.

#957 The Future Mrs B

The Future Mrs B

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,094 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 12:20 AM

"Why hello there."

Think: Neither name are my style. My first association is a car and a prison. I like Fiona and Ford as middle names on siblings though. Starting with the first later ties them together without being in your face about it.

Elias Graham and Anton Theodore (12) are my oldest boys, this little trouble maker right here is my nephew Odin Joseph (8), who's spending the summer with us, my youngest son, Sebastien Orion (7) and rounding out the group is my daughter Sylvia Ardith (3).

#958 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 08:11 AM

"Wow, what a big group you've got! How fun!"

Think: Elias Graham is handsome, and I like Theodore but not Anton. Odin Joseph is handsome. Sebastien is ok, but I do prefer Sebastian. Orion is handsome. I prefer Sylvie to Sylvia, but either way I don't love it. Ardith is really pretty, though.

// These are my daughters, Boheme Juliet Elise {7} and Rosemary Isla Scout "Scout" {5}. We're headed to the store to get a treat since they did so good at the doctor's office. //

#959 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 11:46 AM

Say: Hi girls! What are you getting?
Think: Juliet Elise and Rosemary Isla are gorgeous, and while I like Boheme and Scout they don't seem to fit in these combos to me. I also can't see Boheme and Rosemary as sisters.

You know my son Phoenix Aren (8), right? These are his younger sisters Isobel Grey (3) and Scarlet Ruth (1). Nix is a great big brother to Bel and Carly.

#960 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 12:06 PM

"Nice to meet you girls! Isobel, do you agree with your mom, is Nix a good big brother?"

Think: Scarlet Ruth and Isobel Grey are lovely. Phoenix Aren is nms and doesn't see to fit with his sisters' names.

// This is Beatrice Fable "Bea" {3}. And the little lady here in the stroller is Eleanor Poem "Ellie" {6 mo}. //

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users