Roll the dice to find out… http://www.random.org/dice/?num=11

How many years have passed?
1) 2 years
2) 3 years
3) 4 years
4) 5 years
5) 4 years
6) 3 years

It’s been a while since your last child, and you decide to try again. You are shocked when the doctor tells you you’re having multiples, although you shouldn’t be, as they run in your SOs family!

Do you find out the genders or keep them a surprise?
1) Find out
2) Surprise
3) Find out
4) Surprise
5) Find out
6) Surprise

What do you have?
1) DS/DS/DD triplets
2) DD/DD/DD triplets
3) DD/DD/DS triplets
4) DD/DD twins
5) DS/DS twins
6) DS/DS/DS triplets

Girl:
FN: http://nameberry.com...sic-Girls-Names
MN: http://nameberry.com...sic-Girls-Names

Boy:
FN: http://nameberry.com...ssic-Boys-Names
MN: http://nameberry.com...ssic-Boys-Names

Your little one(s) look like:
1) Mummy’s hair colour, daddy’s hair texture, daddy’s eyes
2) Daddy’s hair colour, mummy’s hair texture, mummy’s eyes
3) Just like mummy
4) Daddy’s hair colour, daddy’s hair texture, mummy’s eyes
5) Mummy’s hair colour, mummy’s hair texture, daddy’s eyes
6) Just like daddy

In what month does your little one arrive?
If your surname (in real life) begins with…
1) A-D – November
2) E-H – August
3) I-L – October
4) M-P - June
5) Q-T - April
6) U-Z – January

And what day?
If your first name (in real life) begins with…
1) A-D – 15th
2) E-H – 19th
3) I-L – 4th
4) M-P – 30th
5) Q-T – 22nd
6) U-Z – 24th

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A year after your multiples are born, you realise you are dreading going back to work! After a long talk with your SO, you realise your dream career isn’t all you thought it would be, and you consider a change.

What job do you want to do now?
1) Caterer
2) Radiologist
3) Dietician
4) Speech therapist
5) Photographer
6) Website developer

Your SO, however, is very happy in his job. In fact, he gets a promotion! You apply for the job, and a week later, are informed you got it! Congrats!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just another year later, and you find out you’re pregnant again! This time it’s completely unplanned and a shock to you both. How do you feel?

What do you have?
1) DS
2) DD
3) DD
4) DD
5) DS
6) DS

Girl:
FN: http://nameberry.com.../The-Exoticizer
MN: http://nameberry.com...-You-Might-Love

Boy:
FN: http://nameberry.com.../The-Exoticizer
MN: http://nameberry.com...es-Most-Popular

Your little one(s) look like:
1) Mummy’s hair colour, daddy’s hair texture, daddy’s eyes
2) Just like mummy
3) Daddy’s hair colour, mummy’s hair texture, mummy’s eyes
4) Mummy’s hair colour, mummy’s hair texture, daddy’s eyes
5) Just like daddy
6) Daddy’s hair colour, daddy’s hair texture, mummy’s eyes

In what month does your little one arrive?
What was your first pet?
1) Dog – December
2) Cat – May
3) Rabbit – January
4) Hamster - July
5) Other - October
6) Never had a pet – December

And what day?
What was your first pet?
1) Dog – 31st
2) Cat – 17th
3) Rabbit – 11th
4) Hamster – 2nd
5) Other – 3rd
6) Never had a pet – 25th

#2 ReadeAlexandra

ReadeAlexandra

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 04:25 PM

My name is Elodie Amira Lunceford. I'm a twenty-two year old law student at the Hofstra University School of Law. It's a long way from my home in Corpus Christi, Texas, but I don't have a boyfriend, home or anywhere, so the only thing I'm missing is family. I have wavy blonde hair and brown eyes, not to mention the Texas twang in my voice.
Four years have passed since I last saw you! I have now graduated college and am working as a lawyer for the Jackson and MacNichol Law firm. But that's not the only thing that has changed. I am now married to Leo Orson Kessler, a twenty- seven year old accountant from Ripley, Mississippi. We first met when he transferred to my college and I laid eyes on his gorgeous curly dark brown hair and blue eyes. He proposed to me by the pond of the near-by park. We got married at St. John the Mariner, and then honeymooned in Barcelona. When we got back, we found out that Leo's aunt had brain cancer and we moved back to Ripley to be with her.
Again four years have passed and Leo and I just had twin girls named Luciana Angel *Luci* and Georgiana Eden *Georgi*. They have curly blonde hair and blue eyes. They were born on December 8th but we knew we were having twin girls long before they actually arrived.
It's been two years and we just had another (!) set of identical twin girls in October 30th. Again, we found out their genders ahead of time so we named them Ruth Irene *Ruthie* and Anne Mary *Annie*. They both have curly dark brown hair and brown eyes.
A year after Ruthie and Annie were born, I realized that I was dreading going back to work! After a long talk with Leo, I decided to change jobs. I am now a photographer.
Just another year later, and I found out I was pregnant again! This time it was completely unplanned and a shock to us both. Nico Aaron was born on May 17th with wavy blonde hair and brown eyes.

#3 Lish4042

Lish4042

Epic Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 06:26 PM

4 more years have passed and our family has really grown. January 15th Henry and I welcomed daughters, Charlotte Victoria, Emma Katherine, and Sophia Elizabeth. They all have straight blond hair and grey eyes. 1 year after the girls were born I decided to switch careers and became a caterer. To our surprise a year later we found out we were having another baby boy, Andrew Daniel, who was born May 17th. He also has straight blonde hair and grey eyes.

LN: Zimmerman

DH: Henry Levi
DW: Violet Alexandra

DS: Keaton Lucas
DD/DD/DD: Charlotte Victoria / Emma Katherine / Sophia Elizabeth
DS: Andrew Daniel

#4 lifesaboutmusic

lifesaboutmusic

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,576 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 07:45 PM

Another 4 years have passed
This time we don't find out the triplet's genders ahead of time
On October 22nd James Anthony, John Vincent, & Julia Rose were born
They all have Ned's straight hair and his eyes

A year later I realized I no longer want to be a lawyer
I want to be a radiologist

Another year later we are shocked but excited to find out we are expecting again
We have another girl
On December 2nd Johanna Eva was born
She has Ned's straight hair and eyes.

#5 Rylee's Mommy

Rylee's Mommy

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 825 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 08:14 PM

Well, 3 years have passed and Henry, Hudson, and myself are doing perfectly fine. Henry and I have decided to try to have another child and were blessed to find that we are expecting more than one child. We have decided to keep the genders a surprise this time. I end up giving birth to 3 beautful baby girls. Emma Kate, Anna Victoria and Mary Sophia were all born healty and happy. They were born with curly, light brown hair and beautiful green eyes. Their birthdate is November 4th. After the girls were born, I decided that i no longer wanted to be a police officer. I now had my heart set on becoming a photographer. I applied for a job at a local newspaper and I found out a week later that I got it. My husband also got a promotion at his job the same week.

A year after the girls were born, Henry and I were shocked and alittle apprehensive to find out that we were expecting again. We weren't planning on having more children so soon, but decided to look at this as a blessing. We were blessed with a little boy 9 months later. We decided to call him Matthias Aaron. He has curly, light brown hair and green eyes. He was born on December 32st.

#6 LisaAnn

LisaAnn

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 08:30 PM

My name is Alyssa Zara Mauer. I am 18 years old and just graduated from high school in Willimantic, Connecticut and I am getting ready to go to college where I want to study to become a police officer. I have straight red hair and blue eyes and I am currently single.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Four years have passed since I've seen you last and I am now 22 years old, graduated from college and working in my dream job as a police officer. But that's not the only thing that has changed! I am also now married to Leo August Zuckerman so I am now Alyssa Zara Zuckerman! Leo is a 23 year old screenwriter. He has wavy black hair and green eyes. He proposed to me after 2 years of dating while we were having dinner at my parent's house. We actually had our wedding on a live TV show! Leo was able to arrange it because he is a screenwriter on that particular show. We had our honeymoon in Milan, Italy and afterwards we settled down in Nassau, New York where we currently live. We moved here for Leo's job which he commutes to in New York City 2 days a week, the other 3 days he is able to work from home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After 2 years Leo and I decided that we were financially stable enough to start trying for a family. We didn't had much trouble and we conceived right away. Leo was 25 and I was 24 when we welcomed Garrett Lucas Zuckerman into the world on September 28th. He has my straight red hair and Leo's green eyes. Although it was difficult Leo and I decided that we wanted to wait to find out the sex of the baby so we were very suprised and excited to meet our little boy!

2 years after Garrett was born Leo and I decided to try for another baby. We were shocked when we found out we were having triplets although we shouldn't have been because multiples run in Leo's family. On June 4th we welcomed little Robert Adam, Richard Alexander and Zachary Andrew into the world. We decided that we would call them Robbie, Richie and Zach. Although we decided to keep the gender of Garrett a suprise, as soon as we found out we were having triplets we knew we needed to get ready so we decided to find out the sexes of the babies. Robbie, Richie and Zach all have Leo's wavy black hair and my blue eyes.

A year after the triplets are born I realized that I was dreading going back to work.After a long talk with Leo I realized that being a police officer isn't all that I thought it would be, especially with 4 little boys the age of 3 at home. I then decided it was time for a change of careers. Leo, however is very happy as a screenwriter and has just received a promotion! I decided to apply for a position as a caterer and a week after the interview I found out I got the job!

A year after I began my new career as a caterer I discovered I was pregnant again. This time it came as a complete shock to Leo and I because we were not trying for a baby but we were thrilled because we always wanted a large family. Little William Benjamin or Will as we call him was a very exciting Christmas present for our family. That's right Will was born on December 25th! While the rest of our boys are a pretty good combination of both Leo and I, Will is the spitting image of his father with his wavy black hair and green eyes.

#7 LiteBrite

LiteBrite

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 09:02 PM

It's been four years since we last spoke. Ian and Wyatt are four, and very interested in everything around them. If they can reach it, it's in their hands. Leo and I decided that we'd like to have another child, because who doesn't want a little princess to spoil? Since we kept the genders a surprise last time we found out the genders this time. Mostly for Leo's sake. We were expecting triplet boys! wow, five boys under four. We welcomed Matt, Jacob, and Daniel on November 15th. Ian and Wyatt were excited to have more playmates.
DS/DS/DS Matthew Christopher has red hair like daddy, but straight like mine. He also has my green eyes.
Jacob Henry has mommy’s red hair, daddy’s curls and smokey gray eyes.
Daniel Benjamin has Mom’s red, straight hair, and daddy’s smokey gray eyes

#8 -Regan<3

-Regan<3

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,606 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 10:24 PM

Hey my name is Eliza Caroline Holyfield. I have straight, light brown hair and blue eyes, I’m 23 years old and in my last year of Law School, as you can probably tell I want to be a lawyer. I am in a serious relationship with the best guy

Four years later, I am 27 and working in a great Law Firm. I’m still with the best guy too, his name is Henry Hudson Muller, he is also 27 years old but he has curly red hair and blue eyes. We met years ago when he crashed in to my car. He works in accounting. He proposed 2 years ago in our favorite public park , we were married not long after in a beautiful wedding in his parents back yard after which he honeymooned in Dublin Ireland. When we got back we moved
Pocatello, Idaho for my job.

2 years later, We just had babies!!! We knew it was twins but, waited the whole nine months just to find out what they were, two GIRLS!!! They are Aurora Grace and Arabella Faith aka Rory and Bella. Rory has straight light brown hair and blue eyes (just like me!!) and Bella has straight red hair and blue eyes. They were welcomed into the world on May 20th

4 years later, Once again we had multiples *who knew they ran in Henrys family!!!* Once again we waited until they were born to find out what they were, this time it was TRIPLETS!! 2 boys and a girl. Their names are Christopher Andrew, Nathaniel William and Rebecca Rose aka Topher, Nathan and Becca. Topher has curly red hair and blue eyes while Nathan and Becca have straight red hair and blue eyes. They were born on April 22nd.
A year later I realized I didn’t want to be a lawyer anymore, I switch to being a Dietician and love it. A week after I got my job Henry got a promotion!
2 years after the triplets were born I was excited and shocked to have another baby, this time a single one too a baby boy we named Matteo Benjamin aka Matt. He looks just like his mommy! He was born on December 31st

#9 MissCinDeeT

MissCinDeeT

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • Interests:My Kiddo's various activities, Baby Names, Photography, SEC football (ROLL TIDE!!!)

Posted 15 July 2010 - 10:50 PM

My name is Aven Grace Paxson. I live in Willmantic Connecticut, I am 22 and in college, my dream career is to become a psychologist. I have curly red hair and green eyes. At the moment I am only interested in casual dating

Four Years later - My new last name is Richter, since I married Leo Sebastien Richter, he is a 26 year old fire fighter with wavy blonde hair and green eyes. We met at the dry cleaners, after a few months of dating he proposed to me at the local park and we were married on the beach in hawaii in the summer. After our honeymoon in Dublin Ireland, we made our new home in Evansville Indiana, due to my job.

Three Years later - We decided that we were finally financially stable enough to start a family, and we had no trouble concieving, after some debate we decided to find out the sex of the baby and to our surprise we were having TWINS... Lilianna Sophie & Isabella Zoe *Lily & Bella*were born on December 1st, they have mommy's red hair with daddy's wavy texture and daddy's eyes.

Three Years later - It has been 3 years wince the twins were born and Leo and I decided that it was time to try for another, little did we know that once again we would be blessed with multiples!! We once again decided to find out the sexes, and this time around we were having three BOYS!! Jack Henry, Nicholas Paul *Cole*, and William Luke*Liam* were born on November 15th, and all three boys look just like daddy! After taking a few months off work to be with the kids, I just couldn't imagine going back to a full time job as a psychologist anymore, I just didn't have the passion like before. After a little soul searching i decided that I really wanted to persue a career in photography. It has a flexable schedule, and that is a must with 5 kids. Leo got the big promotion at the fire station he had been hoping for, and is more in love with his work than ever, and I got hired on as a part time photographer with a local studio! A year later I was shocked to find out that i was pregnant once again!!! It was a total surprise to the entire family, because we were not trying to have another baby. Thankfully this time it was only 1 beautiful baby girl, and Elizabeth Carolina * Ella* was born on December 31st, she looks just like mommy!

#10 Sami Marie

Sami Marie

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Interests:Names
    Movies
    Music
    Family

Posted 16 July 2010 - 12:10 AM

LN: Bauer
DW: Alyssa Caroline (Solt) (35)
DH: Leo Dexter (37)
DS: Jasper Lucas (7)
DS/DS/DD: Nathan Vincent / Anthony Jack / Faith Rebecca (2)
DD: Sophia Gianna (n)

Its been 5 years since Jasper was born and we decided we wanted another child. We got pregnant and we’re shocked when the doctor told us we were having triplets. Although we knew that it run in Leo’s family. We kept the genders a surprise for this pregnancy too. On January 22nd, we welcome 2 boys and a girl into our family. The first was a boy named Nathan Vincent has wavy dark brown hair and green eyes. The second boy is named Anthony Jack has curly blonde hair and hazel eyes. Our first daughter is Faith Rebecca and she looks exactly like me with curly blonde hair and green eyes. A year after the triplets were born, I didn’t want to go back to work. Leo and I talked about it and I’m considering a change. Leo however is very happy in his job. He got promoted and I applied for the caterer job that I wanted. A week later I got the job. A year after I got the job at the Catering company, I’m pregnant again. This is a complete shock since it wasn’t planned at all. We are very happy and from what the children know they are excited too. Especially Faith given that it’s another little girl. On May 17th, we welcomed little Sophia Gianna. Little Sophie has wavy blonde hair and hazel eyes.

#11 Natalee

Natalee

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts
  • Interests:Netball, Crafty stuff, babysitting and hanging out with my friends

Posted 16 July 2010 - 05:29 AM

My name is Saffron Leah Paxson I am 19 and a colledge student, my dream career is to become a Teacher. I have Black curly hair, have green eyes and am in a very serious relationship. Currently I live in Hickory, North Carolina.

Four years have passed! I have now graduated college and now working as a Teacher. Im now married to Henry Ray Kaiser , a firefighter, who is 25 , he has gorgeous red hair and blue eyes. We met one day while I was shopping and I tripped over and lost all the stuff in my hands, he was the only one who helped me pick it up and we exchanged numbers. We began dating and one day he proposed to me, while we were watching our favourite tv show and we got married 1 year later in my parents backyard. We honeymooned in Dublin, Ireland and now live in Pocatella, Idaho due to a job relocation.
After one year we have finally settled into our new life and we decide to start trying for a baby and fall pregnant straight away. We found out we were having twins but decided to keep there genders a secret. On May 8th we welcome twin baby girls Savannah Heaven and Isabella Neveah into our lives. Both girls look exactly like their mummy with black hair and green eyes.

3 years had past, and we began to feel clucky again, so we decided to try again. We were very shocked to hear we were having Triplet boys. On April 30th, Matthew Julian , Thomas Jack , Zachary James were added to the family. All 3 boys have daddys red hair but its curly like mummys with bright greens eyes.

A year after the boys were born I realised I didnt wanna be a Teacher anymore and got a job as a Photographer and at the same time Henry got a promotion.

Just another year later we find out we were pregnant again! This time it’s was completely unplanned but we were very excited to welcome our new baby girl
Sophia Ava on May 17th. Sophia has mummy's black curly hair and daddys green eyes.

#12 rhaego

rhaego

Epic Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • 1,896 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 07:54 AM

My name is Acacia Roxanne Blasko. I'm 19 and I have curly, dark brown hair and green eyes. I'm from Linden, California and I'm currently attending university, where I'm studying criminal justice in hopes of becoming a police officer. I'm casually dating right now.

--

Four years later, I am now 23 and a rookie police officer! I recently married the love of my life, Leo Sebastian Wolf, a straight, dark brown-haired and grey-eyed, 26-year-old dentist. We met one day at the dry cleaners while I was in college. I was working there to get some extra money and he brought in his best suit to be cleaned after his friend spilled wine on it at a wedding. We began dating and fell in love and eventually, he proposed to me at our favorite restaraunt! We married in a quaint little ceremony in his parents' backyard and honeymooned in New York City, where we saw a few Broadway shows. Recently, we relocated to Nassau, New York because he was offered a fantastic job in an upscale cosmetic dentistry office.

--

One year later, we decided it was time to start a family! We had no problem concieving, but decided to keep the sex a surprise. On May 20th, we had a little baby girl who looks just like her mommy, with curly, dark brown hair and green eyes, and named her Aurora Serenity. We call our baby girl Rory. :)

--

Two years later, we decided to try for another baby and found out we were having twins! Again, we decided to keep the sexes a surprise, and on April 22nd, we had two identical little boys, James Anthony and Alexander Julian (James and Xander). They look just like their daddy, with straight, dark brown hair and grey eyes. A year after the boys were born, I decided that my career just wasn't suited to me anymore. Being a police officer is too much of a risk when you have three little babies at home. I decided to start up my own catering business instead and it is going very well. Around the same time, Leo was promoted in his office! Just a year after I started my business, I started to recognize the familiar signs of pregnancy. We weren't trying to get pregnant, but sure enough, we had another little girl on May 17th named Amelie Geneva. She has daddy's straight brown hair and mommy's green eyes.

#13 ~Nadezhda

~Nadezhda

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,588 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 01:22 PM

My name is Rose Cassandra Weatherholt, and I am an 18-year old student. I just graduated high school and I am now preparing for college, where I will study English and Education. My dream is to become a teacher one day.
I have curly, red hair and bright green eyes. I have Irish heritage, but I was born and raised in Hickory, North Carolina, where I met the guy I'm now casually dating, Clark.

---

It's already been four years since I last saw you!
I am now 22, and I've been working as a first grade teacher for the past year. Being a teacher has always been my biggest dream, and I feel so lucky to have that opportunity.
I am also incredibly lucky to have met the most important person of my life.
Clark and I had broken up for about nine months, when I crashed into a young man just after getting out of the mall. I was full of shopping bags and trying to find my car keys in the purse, so I really wasn't paying much attention to where I was going. He was very engrossed in a phone call, so we inevitably ran into each other, and I dropped all my bags in the process. He was very polite and chatty, though, so he helped me pick up my shopping and asked to offer me drinks to apologize.
There wasn't much he had to apologize for, but I think it was merely an excuse. I will never be thankful enough to have accepted.
Henry Atticus Schneider is now my incredible husband. He is 26 and an handsome architect. He is tall, with wavy dark blond hair, that almost lean towards brown, and deep hazel eyes.
After being together for almost two years, and living together for ten months, he proposed while we were visiting my parents for Easter.
He hid the ring in one of the plastic eggs, and wrote my name on it so that when the little ones found it, they would bring it to me.
I was stunned when I opened the egg, but I was quick to recover and say "yes" with tears in my eyes.
We had a very intimate ceremony in the small church of my neighborhood, with just our families and close friends. Immediately after we flew to Spain, where we spent two weeks in Barcelona and other ten days touring around the coast.
It wasn't long after Henry was promoted at the firm he has been working at for three years. The promotion was a blessing to our family, but it also meant taking over the offices in New York. We were a little sad to leave our families behind, but we also took it as an opportunity to start fresh together.

---
We've been living in New York for four years now. I am 26, and I'm working at a local elementary school for four days a week-- I really love the job.
Henry's new job has finally settled down at the new offices, and he also has a more defined role, with enough freedom and a stable income.
He is thirty, and we decided it is finally time that we try to expand out little family.
It didn't take long for us to get pregnant, and we were so excited that we could not wait until the birth to find out the gender.
On July 8th, under the blazing sun, I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. His full name is Thomas Maximilian Schneider, after my father and Henry's Dutch descent, but we just call him Max.
He already has my red curls and freckles, but his sweet eyes are all daddy.

---
When Max was two, we thought it was a good time gap to start trying for another child.
What we were shocked to hear at our second ultrasound, was that we were not carrying one baby, but three!
Thinking about it, it shouldn't have been a huge shock, since multiples run in Henry's family, but we could not help it.
How would we be able to cope with one energetic toddler and three babies?

This time, we decided to keep the genders a surprise.
The babies were due in late January, but we already knew we'd be welcoming them much earlier. A scheduled c-section brought three bundles of joy into this world on November 30th, all three of them little boys.
We named them Alexander Matthew, Luke Joseph and William Frederick; all three of them were spitting images of Henry, with light brown hair and hazel eyes.
We couldn't have been more delighted.

A year after the triplets were born, law required that I go back to work.
I've always loved being a teacher, but being a mommy to three babies under two had been an awfully tiring task.
Rewarding, yes, but tiring. I realized that I dreaded going back to work. It was not that I didn't like my job anymore, because I still did.
I just couldn't imagine spending half of my days teaching young children, then coming home to three screaming babies and a toddler.
Too much stress would be adding up, and I would feel overwhelmed. After discussing it thoroughly with Henry, we decided that leaving the job at school would be the best decision for our family. Henry still worked at the company that brought him to New York, but he was blessed with yet another promotion.
He was made head of the New York Affiliate Office, and his position allowed me to stay at home for the first months after I quit my job. During this time, I started to discover and fall in love with photography, which I started with my own children and then for friends. After I was sure I had acquired enough skills to become a professional, I applied for a job as the assistant of a wedding photographer.
A week later I found out I'd been accepted-- what a wonderful adventure to embark on!

Just a year has passed. Things have been going well, I have adjusted to having a four year old boy and two year old triplets. In the meantime, I opened up my own photography business, which has been flexible enough for our family dynamic.
But shocking news were waiting for me.
In september, I receive the news that I am yet again pregnant. It was definitely not planned, and with four small children still to tend to, I admit I was scared when I found out.
Fear soon turned to utter happiness, though, to be sharing our love with another little one.
On May 3rd I gave birth to a wonderful baby, who we were delighted to find out was a girl.
We gave her two first names, one for Henry's mother Greta and one to honour my Irish heritage, and a middle name after my sister Caroline.
Our first daughter, Grace Niamh Carolina Schneider, sported bright red hair and green eyes.
Finally, a daughter who looks exactly like her mommy!

#14 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 03:08 PM

My name is Asphodel Winifred Ellenburg but everyone calls me Adele. I have curly blonde hair like my father, and green eyes like my mother. I'm 18 years old and have just graduated from Jackson High School in Hickory, NC. I plan on starting my freshman year of college in the fall. I'm nervous about starting college because I've never lived anywhere but in my small home town. I plan to study art; my greatest aspiration is to become an artist. I have been dating my highschool sweatheart for three years now, only time will tell if our relationship is strong enough to survive the college years.

--------

Has it been four years already!
My college years flew by and are long behind me now. I now have a bachelor's degree in Art and I had the previlage to study with some very talented artists. I am hoping to make a living selling my work, so far it is slow going but I haven't given up yet. My highschool sweatheart and I grew apart once we became involved in the busy college life. Two years ago I met the man of my life, Walter Ray Grossman. He is a few years older than me, he's 25 and I am now 22. We met when he crashed into my parked car (he was chasing a wayward frisbee at the time). He has curly red hair and deep blue eyes. He is a musician and has just gotten his big break. We were married a few months ago in his parent's backyard on the Mississippi coast. He proposed to me a few months before I graduated when he was on stage at one of his concerts. It was the most embarrising yet exhilerating moment of my life. We honeymooned in London, England during Walter's first international tour. Since Walter's music career has just started to take off, we decided to move to Fresno, California. He is closer to his record company, while living in a town we can actually afford. :) We have only been married a few months so kids are still good bit away, but I look forward to the time we are settled enough to start our family.

---------------

Walter Ray Grossman & Asphodel Winifred "Adele" Grossman

Announce the birth of their son Calvin Daniel Grossman on July 28 of this year. Walter and Adele have been married for two years and this is their first child. Calvin is a handsome boy with curly red hair and blue eyes like is father.

----------------

3 years later....

Walter and Adele decided to have another child. But were shocked when the doctor told them that they we’re having multiples, although they shouldn't have been, since multiples run in Walter's family. They decided to keep the sexes a surprise and on November 4th they welcomed three beautiful babies a son and two daughters. All of which had curly red hair and blue eyes.

Mary Frances Grossman, Jane Margaret Grossman & Simon Anthony Grossman

-----------------

Walter was still gaining popularity as a musician but Adele had never been able to make it as an artist. Walter was gone for long streaches of time when he had gigs out fo state and Adele needed something to pass the time. She began experimenting with recipes and her friends were always raving about her creations. Adele decided that she should start a catering company.

-----------------

A year later Adele was pregnant again it was completely unplanned and came as a shock to you both Adele and Walter. On December 31st Adele gave birth to a baby girl with curly blonde hair and green eyes.

Susan Georgiana Grossman

#15 Rawbecah

Rawbecah

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 10:00 PM

My name is Leilani Sariah Caley, but everyone calls me Leila and I am a 19 year old college student. My dream job is to be a psychologist.
I have curly dark brown hair and brown eyes. I am casually dating and I currently live in Tullahoma, Tennessee.
--
Its been four years and many things have changed. The first major thing that has changed is my name. I am no long Leila Caley. I am now Leila Lang.
I married Walter Sullivan Lang, or Sully, in the church I grew up in and we honeymooned in Barcelona, Spain. He is 24 years old.
While I was studying in college, I practically lived at the library and that is where I met Sully and fell in love almost instantly. He has straight black hair and brown eyes.
He is working his dream job as a dentist. He proposed to me at our favorite restaurant, which also happens to be where we went on our first date.
We now live in Fresno, California because we wanted to start a fresh life together.
--
Sully and I always wanted a family and a year after we married we welcomed our first child. We wanted to find out the gender immediately and we did.
Sully was so happy when he found out that I was carrying a little boy. We decided to name him Griffin Elias and call him Finn.
Finn was born September 20th. Finn looks just like Sully. He has head full of black hair and beautiful brown eyes.
--
It has been three years since Finn was born. Sully and I decided to try again and became pregnant very quickly. We found out the gender as we did with Finn.
We found out that we were expecting three little girls. We were so surprised to find out that we were expecting multiples.
We decided to name them Anna Sophia, Caroline Eve and Elizabeth Louisa and we plan to call them Annie, Carly and Libby. They all have a head full of straight black hair,
just like their daddy and brown eyes just like me. The girls were born on June 22nd.

A year after the triplets were born. I realized I was dreading going back to work. After talking to Sully about it, I decided I needed a change in my life. I decided to become a photographer,
which would give me more time at home to spend time with my children. Sully is so happy with being a dentist, that he has decided to partner
with one of his buddies from school and open up their own practice.

Two year after the triplets were born, Sully and I decided that we would try for another kid. Soon after I got pregnant. We soon found out that we were expecting a little boy.
Matteo Jacob, or Teo, was born December 31st. Teo was born with a head full of curly dark brown hair and brown eyes, just like his mommy.

#16 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 09:38 AM

Henry Levi and Rose Alexandra Morgan (Nee Lennon).

Met:
At the library, went to the same University, Henry was a year above.

Proposal, Marriage and Honeymoon:
Henry proposed at my parents house and we married a year later at my parent's lodge back in our home-town in North Carolina. He then organised our honeymoon to be London, England.

Current ages:

Jobs:
Previous job - Psychologist, current job - Speech therapist.
Fire fighter.

Hair:
Dyed dark red (Naturally light brown), wavy.
Dark brown, straight.

Eye colours:
Green.
Hazel.

Children:

After we were married for two years and we made sure we were financially stable, we decided to try for our first baby. We kept the gender a surprise through out, though Henry was dying to find out. After 8 1/2 months of pregnancy, I gave birth to our first baby girl Isabella.

[4] Isabella 'Bella' Eden - Born July 1st.
Dark brown, wavy hair and green eyes.

When Bella was 2, we decided to give her a little brother or sister. When we found out we were having twins, we decided not to keep the genders a surprise, just to make it easier. Our twin girls were born via c-section 8 months later.

[2] Charlotte 'Charlie' Emily - Born November 24th.
Dark brown, straight hair and hazel eyes.

[2] Madeline 'Maddie' Sophia - Born November 24th.
Dark brown, straight hair and hazel eyes.

A year after the twins were born I decided I didn't want to go back to work and decided on a career change. I got a job as a speech therapist. That same month, Henry got a promotion! Life was going great. After another year we found out we were pregnant again... We were both quite shocked. We both had said that we would stop after the twins, since 3 children under 5 were plenty for us! Nonetheless, we welcomed this new addition with open arms. 7 months after finding out, I gave birth to our first son, Alexander.

[nb] Alexander 'Alex' Jacob - Born May 17th.
Light brown, straight hair and green eyes.

Rose and Henry Morgan, married and living with their children Bella, Charlie, Maddie and Alex in Newington, Connecticut.

#17 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 19 July 2010 - 05:52 PM

Lily Jasmine Marconi
31 years old and a Caterer
Straight Blonde Hair and Brown Eyes
Born in Mansfield, Ohio

Leo Dexter Roth
31 years old and a Firefighter
Curly Red Hair and Blue Eyes

Met when he crashed into my car outside a restaurant
Proposed at the restaurant we met outside
Married on a beach in Hawaii
Honeymooned in Paris, France
Living in Nassau, New York

Joseph Alexander and Thomas Jacob
3 years old
Straight Red Hair and Brown Eyes
Born 28th May

Matthew Charles and Nicholas James
1 year old
Curly Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes
Born 4th April

Elizabeth Georgina
Straight Red Hair and Blue Eyes
Born 17th May

#18 Fez

Fez

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 11:46 AM

My name is Linnea Caroline Brindley. I have dark brown, wavy hair and blue eyes. I'm a 21 year-old university student, from Mansfield, Ohio and my dream career is to become an artist. I am casually dating a boy from my art class.

Four years have passed and now I am an artist showing my work at a local gallery. I'm also married to a wonderful man. Henry Orson Bauer is a 27-year-old firefighter with light brown, wavy hair and blue eyes. We met at a bar one evening. We dated for two years before he proposed at my favourite restaurant. We got married in an intimate ceremony on a Hawaiian beach, at dusk. For our honeymoon we went to Barcelona, Spain. Now we live in Newington, Connecticut where we relocated to start afresh together.

Three years later, Henry and I decided we were financially stable to raise a family and start trying for a baby. Just a few months later, I was pregnant. We were so excited that we couldn't wait to find out the sex of the baby and start decorating the nursery. We were ectstic to find out we were expecting a little girl! After putting a lot of thought into it, we decided to call her Seraphina Grace nn Sephie. She was born on July 8th. Sephie has light brown wavy hair and big blue eyes.

It's been four years since Sephie was born, and we decided to try again. We were shocked when the doctor told us we were having multiples! Once again, we were too excited to keep the sex a surprise, an even more excited when we found out it was two girls! We decided to call them Katherine Alice nn "Kathy" and Elizabeth Anne "Beth". They were born on August 30th. Both have lots of light brown wavy hair and blue eyes.

A year after Kathy and Beth were born, I realised I was dreading going back to work! I still enjoy art for the sake of art, but after a long talk with Henry, I realised being an artist isn't exactly what I thought it would be, and I decided to change careers. I started to study to become a Dietitian. Henry, however, is very happy in his job. He got a promotion! After some months studying, I decided it was time to apply for a job, and I got it! So, now I'm working as a Community dietitian.

Just another year later, and I was pregnant again! It wasn't planned at all, and with a new career and 3 other children, I was in a bit of a shock. So was Henry, but as the weeks passed I started to feel more and more connected to the baby. It all became even more real when the doctor told me it was another girl. Sephie, Kathy and Beth are all really excited to have a sister. Henry and I have decided to call her Elena Geneva nn Ellie. She was born on July 2nd. She has dark brown wavy hair and blue eyes.

#19 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 29 July 2010 - 10:46 AM

My name is Fleur Isolde Heimann, but everyone calls me Issy, and I am 22 years old. I have curly dark brown hair and black eyes. I live in Linden California, where I attend university. My goal dream is to be a teacher, and at the moment I am casually dating, because I want to focus on my career

So, four years have passed, and I am now married to the love of my life, Leo Kai Kessler. He is 23, and has curly black hair and brown eyes. We met at the library, where I was studying, and fell in love. He is a fire-fighter, and dedicates his life to saving people, so I had to wait nearly three years for him to propose. He proposed at our favourite restaurant on a moonlit evening, with the sky full of stars. We got married at my parent's country lodge in Linden, California, and spent a great two weeks honeymooning in New York City. After our honeymoon we were supposed to move into my flat in Linden, but we had to relocate to Ripley, Mississippi, to be with Leo's father, who discovered he had cancer on our last day in New York.

So, two years have passed so quickly. Leo and I decided that we are now able to support a child, and it didn't take very long to get pregnant. We wanted to find out the gender, so we could get the nursery ready, and found out that we wre expecting a little girl. Valentina Heaven was born on the 14th of February, and is absolutely gorgeous. She looks just like her mummy, though whether that is a good thing, I am not sure yet.

Another three years have passed, and everything has changed. It had been a while since Valentina was born, so Leo and I decided to try for another child. We were shocked when the doctor revealed that we were expecting identical twin boys, but we should really have seen it coming, as it runs in Leo's family. Arthur Timothy and Martin Joseph arrived on the 19th August, three weeks early, and have curly dark brown hair and brown eyes.

A year after the twins were born, I decided that my job was too stressful, looking after other people's children all day and then coming home to my own was a chore, and I couldn't think of doing anything worse. I talked to Leo about it, and decided that being a Dietician would be less hectic. I could work from home, and had much more time to spend with the children. Leo loves his job though, he even got a promotion, and a week after applying for my new job, I get it. A year later, and we found out we were pregnant again, much to our surprise, although we couldn't be happier with the news. We were too excited to keep the gender a secret, and found that we were having another little girl. Grazia Savannah arrived on the 17th May, and recieved a warm welcome. She looks just like Leo, which makes him so proud.

#20 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 29 July 2010 - 12:10 PM

Hello, friends! Griffin and Hudson are now seven years old. Can you believe it? Our little green eyed, curly, brown haired princes are starting Second Grade! Wow, are they really that old? They both enjoy soccer and math. Griffin also enjoys hanging out in the kitchen, cooking with me. Hudson prefers his Wii! As exciting as that may be, that isn't the only thing going on in the Hoffmeyer family!

Simon Edward and Adam Nicholas Hoffmeyer arrived on June 4th. Our second set of identical twin boys! I can't say I was too surprised when we had our ultrasound. This pregnancy was so much like the first! Like everyone in our little family, Simon and Adam have green eyes and brown hair. Though, their hair is a darker brown, like mine. They also have a bit of wave to their hair. Confidentially, I really wished they had Leo, Griffin and Hudson's curls!

After Simon and Adam were born, I realized I really didn't enjoy my job as a psychologist. I had taken several photography classes and love spending my time capturing the various stages of my children's lives. When a local photographer advertized for an assistant, Leo encouraged me to apply for the job and give up my psychology career. Though a bit nervous, I applied and was excited to find out I got the job! Now, I get to do something I truly love and spend more time with my boys. Also on the job front, Leo Hudson Hoffmeyer is now a junior partner with the CPA firm of Jones, Mitchell and Sayer! He works so hard - and thoroughly enjoys it.

Yes, a lot has happened these past seven years. And, that is not all our news! When Simon and Adam were just a year old, we found ourselves at the OBGYN, once again. This time though, we were shocked at the image on the ultrasound screen... a single baby this time! and a girl too!!!!

Lucy Savannah Hoffmeyer arrived on December 3rd. Of course, she has green eyes and a head full of dark brown curls!

Take Care!

Leo and Cami Hoffmeyer; Griffin, Hudson, Simon, Adam and Lucy
Leo Hudson Hoffmeyer (31)
Camellia Roxanne Griffeth Hoffmeyer (33)

Griffin David Hoffmeyer (7)
Hudson Jacob Hoffmeyer (7)
Simon Edward Hoffmeyer (2)
Adam Nicholas Hoffmeyer (2)
Lucy Savannah Hoffmeyer (3 months)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users