#1 Sierra Eleanor

Sierra Eleanor

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 08:59 AM

Dice

It has been three years since my last child was born. Life was really good in (city you live in)until (one of the oldest kids names) got sick. (He/She) has been in the hospital for 2 weeks. Turns out, (same kid’s name) has Leukemia. It is very far along, there isn’t much we can do. (Other twin) gave them a bone marrow transplant, but it still wasn’t enough. They think (sick twin) will die soon.

I just gave birth to (triplets/quadruplets/ sextuplets) and named them (names). It is hard to deal with having so many kids with (husband’s name) off at work and (sick twin) in the hospital.

My mom flew in to help take care of the kids with me. Her name is (mom’s name). She usually sits at the hospital with (sick twin) who is 4 and a half. The other two older ones go with their Grandma to the hospital, too.

(husband’s name) works for long hours every day. I haven’t been on a date with him since (middle child) was born. He comes home tired expecting a meal and goes straight to bed. He isn't there to care for the kids.

I talk to him about the problem. We decide to (work things out/get a divorce). [if getting a divorce:] The kids will (stay with me full time/go with their dad part of the time).

I am worried for (sick twin).

Next Set of Kids:

1. B/B/G

2. G/G/G/G

3. G/B/G/B

4. B/B/B/B

5. B/B/B/G/G/G

6. G/G/B/B/B/B

Boys: First Name / Middle Name
Girls: First Name / Middle Name

Mom’s name: First Name / Middle Name

Odd = divorce, Even = work things out

[If getting a divorce:] Odd = kids stay with you full time, Even = go with their dad part of the time

#2 lifesaboutmusic

lifesaboutmusic

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,576 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:58 AM

My name is Imogen Mae Cooper and I am 26. I have brown hair and blue eyes. I am married to Channing Ty Cooper who is also 26. He has brown hair and a nice smile. Channing is a lawyer for a living and I am a vet. We are pregnant with our first. We are expecting a baby girl.

I just gave birth to twins even though we were expecting only one! Both girls. I named them Hadley Imogen & Brinley Carys. They are both perfectly healthy and beautiful.

Channing and I love spending time with the kids. It is hard to believe they are already a year and a half old. I am pregnant again. I give birth to a girl and I named her Scarlet Shaina. We move to a new town. It is called Sao Paolo, Brazil. We love it here. We now have a family of five! Channing's job is really taking off and he is making a lot of money with his new promotion. Hadley & Brinley are in a daycare once a week so I can get some time alone with Scarlet. I had to quit my job and now I stay home and care for the kids. We get a pet hamster named Clio.

It has been three years since my last child was born. Life was really good in Sao Paolo until Brinley got sick. She has been in the hospital for 2 weeks. Turns out Brinley has Leukemia. It is very far along, there isn’t much we can do. Hadley gave them a bone marrow transplant, but it still wasn’t enough. They think Brinley will die soon.

I just gave birth to quadruplets and named them Lucy Savannah, Liam Christian, Leila Brooke & Levi Gabriel. It is hard to deal with having so many kids with Channing off at work and Brinley in the hospital.

My mom flew in to help take care of the kids with me. Her name is Krista Elise. She usually sits at the hospital with Brinley who is 4 and a half. The other two older ones go with their Grandma to the hospital, too.

Channing works long hours every day. I haven’t been on a date with him since Scarlet was born. He comes home tired expecting a meal and goes straight to bed. He isn't there to care for the kids.

I talk to him about the problem. We decide to work things out.

I am worried for Brinley.

#3 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:12 PM

My name is Wisteria Quinn Cooper and I am Twenty-Two Years Old. I have Black Hair and Green Eyes. I am married to Harrison Ash Cooper who is also Twenty-Two Years Old. He has Brown Hair, Brown Eyes and a nice smile. Harrison is an FBI Agent for a living and I am an Artist. We are pregnant with our first. We are expecting a Baby Girl.

One month later, I gave birth to twins even though we were expecting only one! Both Girls. Harrison and I named them Ashley Imogen Cooper and Paisley Carys Cooper. They are both perfectly healthy and beautiful.

Harrison and I love spending time with the kids. It is hard to believe they are already a year and a half old. I am pregnant again. I give birth to A Girl and Harrison and I named her Lilac Rosalind Cooper. We move to a new town. It is called Liverpool, England, UK. We love it here. We now have a family of five! Harrison's job is really taking off and he is making a lot of money with his new promotion. Ashley and Paisley are in a daycare once a week so I can get some time alone with Lilac. I had to quit my job and now I stay home and care for the kids. We get a pet Hamster and the kids named her Blitz..

It has been three years since my last child was born. Life was really good in Liverpool until Paisley got sick. She has been in the hospital for 2 weeks. Turns out, Paisley has Leukemia. It is very far along, there isn’t much we can do. Ashley gave her a bone marrow transplant, but it still wasn’t enough. They think Paisley will die soon.

I just gave birth to A Set of Triplets, Two Boys and A Girl and named them Hudson Louis Cooper, Hayden James Cooper and Hope Paisley Cooper. It is hard to deal with having so many kids with Harrison off at work and Paisley in the hospital.

My mom flew in to help take care of the kids with me. Her name is Tina Isabelle Carys. She usually sits at the hospital with Paisley who is 5. The other two older ones go with their Grandma to the hospital, too.

Harrison works for long hours every day. I haven’t been on a date with him since Lilac was born. He comes home tired expecting a meal and goes straight to bed. He isn't there to care for the kids.

I talk to him about the problem. We decide to work things out. I am worried for Paisley

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Cooper Family

DH: Harrison Ash Cooper

{27} {Brown Hair and Brown Eyes} {FBI Agent}

DW: Wisteria Quinn Cooper

{27} {Black Hair and Green Eyes} {Homemaker}

DD/DD: Ashley Imogen Cooper & Paisley Carys Cooper

{5} {Black Hair and Brown Eyes}

{5} {Black Hair and Blue Eyes}

DD: Lilac Rosalind Cooper

{3} {Blonde Hair and Brown Eyes}

DS/DS/DD: Hudson Louis Cooper, Hayden James Cooper & Hope Paisley Cooper

{0} {Brown Hair and Blue Eyes}

{0} {Black Hair and Green Eyes}

{0} {Black Hair and Green Eyes}

Hamster: Blitz

[Dwarf Hamster, 3]

Harrison and Wisteria Cooper; with Ashley, Paisley, Lilac, Hudson, Hayden & Hope + Blitz.

#4 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:37 PM

Isabelle 'Izzy' Elizabeth Davis [30]
Strawberry Blonde Hair
Blue Eyes
Artist
Moved to Toronto, Canada
Daughter of Christine 'Chrissie' Elizabeth Jefferson

Harrison 'Harry' Van Davis [30]
Black Hair
Green Eyes
Firefighter

Ashleigh 'Ash' Imogen Davis [5]
Strawberry Blonde Hair
Green Eyes

Kayleigh 'Kay' Philippa Davis [5]
Strawberry Blonde Hair
Green Eyes
Diagnosed with Leukemia

Archer 'Archie' Rhett Davis [3]
Black Hair
Blue Eyes

Bilbo 'Baggy' Baggins Davis [3]
Basset Hound

Sebastian 'Seb' Alexander Davis [0]
Strawberry Blonde Hair
Blue Eyes

Tobias 'Tobe' Christian Davis [0]
Strawberry Blonde Hair
Blue Eyes

Gregory 'Greg' Samuel Davis [0]
Strawberry Blonde Hair
Blue Eyes

Nathaniel 'Nate' William Davis [0]
Strawberry Blonde Hair
Blue Eyes

#5 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:14 PM

My name is Isla Elizabeth Cruise and I am Twenty-Six Years Old. I have Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes. I am married to William Dash Cruise who is also Twenty-Six Years Old. He has Blonde Hair, Brown Eyes and a nice smile. Harrison is an Firefighter for a living and I am an Teacher. We are pregnant with our first. We are expecting a Baby Boy.

One month later, I gave birth to twins even though we were expecting only one! Both Boys. Harrison and I named them Lance Marcello Cruise and Marshall Luciano Cruise. They are both perfectly healthy and beautiful.

William and I love spending time with the kids. It is hard to believe they are already a year and a half old. I am pregnant again. I give birth to A Girl and William and I named her Jade Mirabella Cruise. We move to a new town. It is called Aspen, CO. We love it here. We now have a family of five! Harrison's job is really taking off and he is making a lot of money with his new promotion. Lance and Marshall are in a daycare once a week so I can get some time alone with Jade. I had to quit my job and now I stay home and care for the kids. We get a pet Turtle and the kids named her Amazon..

It has been three years since my last child was born. Life was really good in Aspen until Marshall got sick. She has been in the hospital for 2 weeks. Turns out, Marshall has Leukemia. It is very far along, there isn’t much we can do. Lance gave him a bone marrow transplant, but it still wasn’t enough. They think Marshall will die soon.

I just gave birth to A Set of Quadruplet Boys and named them Sebastian James Cruise, Hunter Louis Cruise, Emmett William Cruise and Quentin Samuel Cruise. It is hard to deal with having so many kids with Willaim off at work and Marshall in the hospital.

My mom flew in to help take care of the kids with me. Her name is Kirstin Elizabeth. She usually sits at the hospital with Marshall who is 5. The other two older ones go with their Grandma to the hospital, too.

William works for long hours every day. I haven’t been on a date with him since Jade was born. He comes home tired expecting a meal and goes straight to bed. He isn't there to care for the kids.

I talk to him about the problem. We decide to work things out. I am worried for Marshall

The Cruise Family

DH: William Dash Cruise

{31} {Blonde Hair and Brown Eyes} {Firefighter}

DW: Isla Elizabeth Cruise

{31} {Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes} {Homemaker}

DS/DS: Lance Marcello Cruise & Marshall Luciano Cruise

{5} {Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes}

{5} {Blonde Hair and Green Eyes}

DD: Jade Mirabella Cruise

{3} {Blonde Hair and Brown Eyes}

DS/DS/DS/DS: Sebastian James Cruise, Hunter Louis Cruise, Emmett William Cruise & Quentin Samuel Cruise

{0} {Blonde Hair and Brown Eyes}

{0} {Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes}

{0} {Blonde Hair and Green Eyes} {Identical}

{0} {Blonde Hair and Green Eyes} {Identical}

Turtle: Amazon

[Red Eared Slider, 3]

William and Isla Cruise; with Lance, Marshall, Jade, Sebastian, Hunter, Emmett & Quentin + Amazon .

#6 MeganMoxie

MeganMoxie

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts
  • Interests:Education (I'm a teacher). Being online, reading and tv. I love to shop, but I can't afford it anymore lol.

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:54 PM

My name is Beatrice Quinn Kelley and I am 25. I have brown hair and blue eyes. I am married to Bradford Nate Kelley who is also 25. He has blonde hair and a nice smile. Bradford is a FBI agent for a living and I am an artist. We are pregnant with our first. We are expecting a baby girl.

[one month later]

I just gave birth to twins even though we were expecting only one! I named them Lance Matteo & Everly Amanda. They are both perfectly healthy and beautiful.

------------------------------------------
Bradford and I love spending time with the kids. It is hard to believe they are already a year and a half old. I am pregnant again. I give birth to a girl and I named them Indigo Rosalind. We move to Oklahoma City. We love it here. We now have a family of five! Bradford's job is really taking off and he is making a lot of money with his new promotion. Lance and Everly are in a daycare once a week so I can get some time alone with Indigo. I had to quit my job and now I stay home and care for the kids. We get a pet horse named Shu-Shu.

It has been three years since my last child was born. Life was really good in Oklahoma City until Everly got sick. She has been in the hospital for 2 weeks. Turns out, she has Leukemia. It is very far along, there isn’t much we can do. Lance gave them a bone marrow transplant, but it still wasn’t enough. They think Everly will die soon.

I just gave birth to quadruplets and named them Joe Bernhard, Hayden Samuel, Eve Scarlett and Juliana Kylie. It is hard to deal with having so many kids with Bradford off at work and Everly in the hospital.

My mom flew in to help take care of the kids with me. Her name is Kirsi Lieschen. She usually sits at the hospital with Everly who is 4 and a half. The other two older ones go with their Grandma to the hospital, too.

Bradford works for long hours every day. I haven’t been on a date with him since Indie was born. He comes home tired expecting a meal and goes straight to bed. He isn't there to care for the kids.

I talk to him about the problem. We decide to get a divorce. The kids will go with their dad part of the time.

I am worried for Everly.

DW: Beatrice Quinn Kelley (30)

DH: Bradford Nate Kelley (30)

DS/DD: Lance Matteo Kelley / Everly Amanda Kelley (5)

DD: Indigo Rosalind (3)

DS/DS/DD/DD: Joe Bernhard / Hayden Samuel / Eve Scarlett / Juliana Kylie (nb)

#7 Lawren

Lawren

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:36 PM

My name is Alice Vivienne Davis and I am 25. I have brown hair and blue eyes. I am married to Luca Ty Davis who is also 25. He has brown hair and a nice smile. Luca is a Fire Fighter for a living and I am a Nurse. We are pregnant with our first. We are expecting a baby girl.
[one month later]
I just gave birth to twins even though we were expecting only one! Both girls. I named them Finley Seraphina and Briley Amara. They are both perfectly healthy and beautiful.

Luca and I love spending time with the kids. It is hard to believe they are already a year and a half old. I am pregnant again. I give birth to a boy and I named him Porter Beau. We move to a new town. It is called Aspen, Colorado. We love it here. We now have a family of five! Luca’s job is really taking off and he is making a lot of money with his new promotion. Finley and Briley are in a daycare once a week so I can get some time alone with Porter. I had to quit my job and now I stay home and care for the kids. We get a pet dog named Sly.

It has been three years since my last child was born. Life was really good in Aspen until Briley got sick. She has been in the hospital for 2 weeks. Turns out, Briley has Leukemia. It is very far along, there isn’t much we can do. Finley gave her a bone marrow transplant, but it still wasn’t enough. They think Briley will die soon.
I just gave birth to sextuplets and named them Claire Samantha, Juliet Isabella, Christian Peter, Sawyer Philip, Henry Alexander, and Jack William. It is hard to deal with having so many kids with Luca off at work and Briley in the hospital.
My mom flew in to help take care of the kids with me. Her name is Tina Elise. She usually sits at the hospital with Briley who is 4 and a half. The other two older ones go with their Grandma to the hospital, too.
Luca works for long hours every day. I haven’t been on a date with him since Porter was born. He comes home tired expecting a meal and goes straight to bed. He isn't there to care for the kids.
I am worried for Briley.

Alice Vivienne Davis (30)
Luca Ty Davis (30)

Finley Seraphina Davis (4&1/2)
Briley Amara Davis (4&1/2)
Porter Beau Davis (2)
Claire Samantha Davis (NB)
Juliet Isabella Davis (NB)
Christian Peter Davis (NB)
Sawyer Philip Davis (NB)
Henry Alexander Davis (NB)
Jack William Davis (NB)

#8 CLA

CLA

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:34 PM

My name is Rosalia Kate Davis and I am 27. I have blonde hair and blue eyes. I am married to Carter Ray Davis who is also 27. He has brown hair and a nice smile. Carter is a lab technician for a living and I am a manager at a clothing store. We are pregnant with our first. We are expecting a baby boy.

[one month later]

I just gave birth to twins even though we were expecting only one! Both boys. We named them Lance Matteo and Arrow Valentino. They are both perfectly healthy and beautiful.

Carter and I love spending time with the kids. It is hard to believe they are already a year and a half old. I am pregnant again. I give birth to a boy and we name him Pilot Josiah. We move to a new town. It is called Liverpool, England, UK. We love it here. We now have a family of five! Carter's job is really taking off and he is making a lot of money with his new promotion. Lance and Arrow are in a daycare once a week so I can get some time alone with Pilot. I had to quit my job and now I stay home and care for the kids. We get a pet dog named Bandi.

It has been three years since my last child was born. Life was really good in Liverpool until Arrow got sick. He has been in the hospital for 2 weeks. Turns out, he has Leukemia. It is very far along, there isn’t much we can do. Lance gave him a bone marrow transplant, but it still wasn’t enough. They think Arrow won't make it much longer.

I just gave birth to triplets and named them Hunter Alexander, Sawyer Nicolai, and Felicity Brooke . It is hard to deal with having so many kids with Carter off at work and Arrow in the hospital.

My mom flew in to help take care of the kids with me. Her name is Christiana Elise. She usually sits at the hospital with Arrow who is now 4 and a half. The other two older ones go with their Grandma to the hospital occasionally as well.

Carter works for long hours every day. I haven’t been on a date with him since Pilot was born. He comes home tired expecting a meal and goes straight to bed. He isn't there to even care for the kids.

I am worried for Arrow.

#9 Tessa-J

Tessa-J

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 07:33 AM

My name is Florence Lily Frohrip and I am 24. I have red hair and blue eyes. I am married to Harrison Alfie Frohrip who is also 24. He has blonde hair and a nice smile. Harrison is a Architect for a living and I am a Vet. We are pregnant with our first. We are expecting a baby girl.

[one month later]

I just gave birth to twins even though we were expecting only one! Both girls. I named them Hadley Esme Frohrip and Ainsley Imogen Frohrip. They are both perfectly healthy and beautiful.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harry and I love spending time with the kids. It is hard to believe they are already a year and a half old. I am pregnant again. I give birth to a boy and I named him Archer Rhett Frohrip . We move to a new town. It is called Aspen, CO. We love it here. We now have a family of five! Harry's job is really taking off and he is making a lot of money with his new promotion. Hadley & Ainsley are in a daycare once a week so I can get some time alone with Archie. I had to quit my job and now I stay home and care for the kids. We get a pet Hamster named Rorry.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It has been three years since my last child was born. Life was really good in Aspen until Hadley got sick. She has been in the hospital for 2 weeks. Turns out, Hadley has Leukemia. It is very far along, there isn’t much we can do. Ainsley gave them a bone marrow transplant, but it still wasn’t enough. They think Hadley will die soon.

I just gave birth to quads and named them Sebastian Louis, Levi Alexnader, Finn Christian & Nathaniel Max. It is hard to deal with having so many kids with Harry off at work and Hadley in the hospital.

My mom flew in to help take care of the kids with me. Her name is Kirsten Eliza. She usually sits at the hospital with Hadley who is 4 and a half. The other two older ones go with their Grandma to the hospital, too.

Harry works for long hours every day. I haven’t been on a date with him since Archie was born. He comes home tired expecting a meal and goes straight to bed. He isn't there to care for the kids.

I am worried for Hadley.

Harry (31) & Florence (31) Frohrip with Hadley (4.5), Ainsley (4.5), Archie (3), Sebastian (nb), Levi (nb), Finn (nb) & Nate (nb).

#10 Fez

Fez

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 07:36 PM

It has been three years since my last child was born. Life was really good in Toronto until Flint got sick. He has been in the hospital for 2 weeks.He has Leukemia. It is very far along, there isn’t much we can do. Lance gave him a bone marrow transplant, but it still wasn’t enough. They think Flint will die soon.

I just gave birth to G/B/G/B quadruplets and named them Isabel, Reed, Fiona and Nathan. It is hard to deal with having so many kids with Channing off at work and Flint in the hospital.

My mom flew in to help take care of the kids with me. Her name is Chrissie. She usually sits at the hospital with Flint who is 4 and a half. The other two older ones go with their Grandma to the hospital, too.

Channing works for long hours every day. I haven’t been on a date with him since Poppy was born. He comes home tired expecting a meal and goes straight to bed. He isn't there to care for the kids.

I am worried for Flint.

DH: Channing Theo Cooper (31)
DW: Lavinia Grace Cooper (31)

DS/DS: Lance Orlando Cooper / Flint Octavio Cooper (5)
DD: Poppy Rosalind Cooper (3)
DD/DS/DD/DS: Isabel Mia Cooper / Reed Nicolas Cooper / Fiona Scarlett Cooper / Nathan Emmanuel Cooper

Lavinia's Mother: Chrystel Bettina Owens (56)

Dcat: Midas (3)

#11 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 12:37 PM

My name is Penelope Louise Willis and I am Twenty-Two Years Old. I have Blonde Hair and Brown Eyes. I am married to Sutton Barney Willis who is also Twenty-Two Years Old. He has Brown Hair, Blue Eyes and a nice smile. Sutton is an Architect for a living and I am an Veterinarian. We are pregnant with our first. We are expecting a Baby Boys.

One month later, I gave birth to twins even though we were expecting only one! Both Boys. Sutton and I named them Jett Valentino Willis and Garrison Silvano Willis. They are both perfectly healthy and beautiful.

Sutton and I love spending time with the kids. It is hard to believe they are already a year and a half old. I am pregnant again. I give birth to A Boy and Sutton and I named him Sawyer Colt Willis. We move to a new town. It is called Oklahoma City, OK. We love it here. We now have a family of five! Sutton's job is really taking off and he is making a lot of money with his new promotion. Jett and Garrison are in a daycare once a week so I can get some time alone with Sawyer. I had to quit my job and now I stay home and care for the kids. We get a pet Dog and the kids named her Elliott..

It has been three years since my last child was born. Life was really good in Oklahoma City until Garrison got sick. She has been in the hospital for 2 weeks. Turns out, Garrison has Leukemia. It is very far along, there isn’t much we can do. Jett gave him a bone marrow transplant, but it still wasn’t enough. They think Garrison will die soon.

I just gave birth to A Set of Quadruplets, Two Boys and Two Girl sand named them Noah Leopold Willis, Brooke Leila Willis, Caleb Lucas Willis and Paige Lynsie Willis. It is hard to deal with having so many kids with Sutton off at work and Garrison in the hospital.

My mom flew in to help take care of the kids with me. Her name is Chrystel Lisette. She usually sits at the hospital with Garrison who is 5. The other two older ones go with their Grandma to the hospital, too.

Sutton works for long hours every day. I haven’t been on a date with him since Sawyer was born. He comes home tired expecting a meal and goes straight to bed. He isn't there to care for the kids.

I talk to him about the problem. We decide to work things out. I am worried for Garrison.

The Willis Family

DH: Sutton Barney Willis

{27} {Brown Hair and Blue Eyes} {Architect}

DW: Penelope Louise Willis

{27} {Blonde Hair and Brown Eyes} {Homemaker}

DS/DS: Jett Valentino Willis & Garrison Silvano Willis

{5} {Blonde Hair and Brown Eyes}

{5} {Brown Hair and Brown Eyes}

DS: Sawyer Colt Willis

{3} {Brown Hair and Blue Eyes}

DS/DD/DS/DD: Noah Leopold Willis, Brooke Leila Willis, Caleb Lucas Willis & Paige Lynsie Willis

{0} {Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes} {Identical #1}

{0} {Brown Hair and Brown Eyes} {Identical #2}

{0} {Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes} {Identical #1}

{0} {Brown Hair and Brown Eyes} {Identical #2}

Dog: Elliott

[Golden Labrador, 3]

Sutton and Penelope Willis; with Jett, Garrison, Sawyer, Noah, Brooke, Caleb & Paige + Elliott

#12 Amanda Lynn

Amanda Lynn

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,146 posts
  • Interests:writing, reading, playing name games.

Posted 03 March 2013 - 11:15 PM

It has been three years since my last child was born. Life was really good in Aspen until Ashley got sick. She has been in the hospital for 2 weeks. Turns out, Ashley has Leukemia. It is very far along, there isn’t much we can do. Kiley gave her a bone marrow transplant, but it still wasn’t enough. They think Ashley will die soon.

I just gave birth to quadruplets and named them Emma Scarlett Davis “Emma”, Liam Alexander Davis “Liam”, Tessa Isabella Davis “Tessa”, and Noah Samuel Davis “Noah”. It is hard to deal with having so many kids with Drew off at work and Ashley in the hospital.

My mom flew in to help take care of the kids with me. Her name is Krista Isabel Turner “Krista”. She usually sits at the hospital with Ashley who is 4 and a half. The other two older ones go with their Grandma to the hospital, too.

Drew works for long hours every day. I haven’t been on a date with him since Ruby was born. He comes home tired expecting a meal and goes straight to bed. He isn't there to care for the kids.

I talk to him about the problem. We decide to get a divorce. The kids will stay with me full time.

I am worried for Ashley.

DW: Fiona Grace Davis “Fiona” {32}
DH: Andrew Rafe Davis “Drew” {32}

DD/DD: Ashley Philippa Davis “Ashley” / Kiley Imogen Davis “Kiley” {5}
DD: Ruby Arabella Davis “Ruby” {3}
DD/DS/DD/DS: Emma Scarlett Davis “Emma” / Liam Alexander Davis “Liam” / Tessa Isabella Davis “Tessa”/ Noah Samuel Davis “Noah” {nb}

#13 astrothief42

astrothief42

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 847 posts
  • Interests:Baby Names, DIY, Grand Theft Auto, Harry Potter, Hawaii Five-0, Kingdom Hearts, Music, The Sims, Writing

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:31 PM

My name is Freya Ann Alred and I am 27. I have brunette hair and blue eyes. I am married to Luca Cal Alred who is also 27. He has black hair and a nice smile. Luca is a Lab Technician for a living and I am a Nurse. We are pregnant with our first. We are expecting a baby boy.

[1 month later]

I just gave birth to twins, even though we were expecting only one! They are both boys. I named them Gunner Valentino and Lance Fabrizio. They are both perfectly healthy and beautiful.

----------------

Luca and I love spending time with our boys. It is hard to believe they are already a year and a half old. I am pregnant again. I give birth to a baby girl, and we named her Indigo Arabella. We move to Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. We love it here. We now have a family of five! Luca's job is really taking off and he is making a lot of money with his new promotion. Gunner and Lance are in a daycare once a week so I can get some time alone with Indigo. I had to quit my job and now I stay home and care for the kids. We get a cat named Mateo.

---------------

It has been three years since my daughter was born. Life was really good in Oklahoma City until Lance got sick. He has been in the hospital for 2 weeks. Turns out, Lance has Leukemia. It is very far along. There isn’t much we can do. Gunner gave him a bone marrow transplant, but it still wasn’t enough. They think Lance will die soon.

I just gave birth to triplets and named them Milo Felipe, Felix Nikolai, and Gemma Makenzie. It is hard to deal with having so many kids with Luca off at work and Lance in the hospital.

My mom flew in to help take care of the kids with me. Her name is Krista Elise. She usually sits at the hospital with Lance who is 5. The other two older ones go with their Grandma to the hospital, too.

Luca works for long hours every day. I haven’t been on a date with him since Indigo was born. He comes home tired expecting a meal and goes straight to bed. He isn't there to care for the kids.

I talk to him about the problem. We decide to get a divorce. The kids will stay with me part of the time, and go with their dad part of the time.

I am worried for Lance.

The Alred Family

DEH: Luca Cal [31]

DW: Freya Ann [31]

DS/DS: Gunner Valentino/Lance Fabrizio [5]

DD: Indigo Arabella [3]

DS/DS/DD: Milo Felipe/Felix Nikolai/Gemma Makenzie [nb]

#14 Sierra Eleanor

Sierra Eleanor

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 929 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 08:37 PM

My name is Flora Rose Cooper and I am 27.
Posted Image
I am married to Melbourne Charlie Cooper who is also 27.

- Briley Charity and Hadley Love
-Chandler Dawson
-Simon James, Lucas Alexander, Henry William, Oliver Gabriel, Nora Paige, Clara Brooklyn

#15 storybrooke

storybrooke

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:12 PM

My name is Zooey Olivia Kohl and I am 22 years old. I have black hair and green eyes. I am married to Darwin Theo Kohl who is also 22 years old. He has brown hair, blue eyes and a nice smile. Darwin is a lawyer for a living and I am a manager at a clothing store. We are pregnant with our first. We are expecting a baby girl!

[One month later]

I just gave birth to twins even though we were expecting only one! Both girls. We named them Bailey Carys & Ashley Imogen. They are both perfectly healthy and beautiful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Darwin and I love spending time with the kids. It is hard to believe they are already a year and a half old. I am pregnant again. I give birth to a boy and I named them Hunter Emmett Kohl. We move to a new town. It is called Aspen, CO. We love it here. We now have a family of five! Darwin’s job is really taking off and he is making a lot of money with his new promotion. Bailey and Ashley are in a daycare once a week so I can get some time alone with Hunter. I had to quit my job and now I stay home and care for the kids. We get a female Cat named Lora.

It has been three years since my last child was born. Life was really good in Aspen until Bailey got sick. She has been in the hospital for 2 weeks. Turns out, Bailey has Leukaemia. It is very far along; there isn't much we can do. Ashley gave them a bone marrow transplant, but it still wasn't enough. They think Bailey will die soon.

I just gave birth to triplets and named them Nathan Henri, Noah James and Natalie Scarlett. It is hard to deal with having so many kids with Darwin off at work and Bailey in the hospital.

My mom flew in to help take care of the kids with me. Her name is Kristen Isabella. She usually sits at the hospital with Bailey who is 4 and a half. Ashley and Hunter go with their Grandma to the hospital, too.

Darwin works for long hours every day. I haven’t been on a date with him since Hunter was born. He comes home tired expecting a meal and goes straight to bed. He isn't there to care for the kids.

I am worried for Bailey.

The Kohl Family

DH: Darwin Theo Kohl

{27} {Brown Hair and Blue Eyes} {Lawyer}

DW: Zooey Olivia Kohl

{27} {Black Hair and Green Eyes} {Housewife}

DD/DD: Bailey Carys Kohl & Ashley Imogen Kohl

{5} {Brown Hair and Blue Eyes}

{5} {Brown Hair and Green Eyes}

DS: Hunter Emmett Kohl

{3} {Black Hair and Blue Eyes}

DS/DS/DD: Nathan Henri Kohl, Noah James Kohl & Natalie Scarlett Kohl

{0} {Brown Hair and Blue Eyes}

{0} {Brown Hair and Green Eyes}

{0} {Brown Hair and Green Eyes}

Cat: Lora

{3}{Black fur with white markings}

Darwin & Zooey Kohl; with Bailey, Ashley, Hunter, Nathan, Noah, Natalie & Lora

#16 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 07:22 PM

It has been three years since my last child was born. Life was really good in Liverpool until Hayley got sick. She has been in the hospital for 2 weeks. Turns out, Hayley has Leukemia. It is very far along, there isn’t much we can do. Ainsley gave Hayley a bone marrow transplant, but it still wasn’t enough.

I just gave birth to triplets and named them Theo James, Noah William and Louisa Brooke. It is hard to deal with having so many kids with Carter off at work and Hayley in the hospital.

My mom flew in to help take care of the kids with me. Her name is Krista Boszi. She usually sits at the hospital with Hayley who is 4 and a half. The other two older ones go with their Grandma to the hospital, too.

Carter works for long hours every day. I haven’t been on a date with him since Violet was born. He comes home tired expecting a meal and goes straight to bed. He isn't there to care for the kids.

I talk to him about the problem. We decide that the best thing to do for our children is get a divorce. Amicably, we decide to share custody of our six children.

~~

{32} Carter --//-- Elena {32}

{5} Hayley / Ainsley

{3} Violet

{6mos} Theo / Noah / Louisa

#17 chloet

chloet

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 03:45 AM

My name is Zoe Olivia Thurber and I am 24. I have black hair and green eyes. I am married to Andrew Barney Thurber who is also 24. He has brown hair, blue eyes and a nice smile. Andrew is a lawyer for a living and I am a nurse. We are pregnant with our first. We are expecting a baby girl.

One month later and I've just given birth to twins even though we were expecting only one! Both girls. I named them Hayley Davina and Everly Siran. They are both perfectly healthy and beautiful.

Andrew and I love spending time with the kids. It is hard to believe they are already a year and a half old. I am pregnant again. I give birth to a girl and I named her Violet Amara. We move to a new town. It is called Toronto, CA. We love it here. We now have a family of five! Andrew's job is really taking off and he is making a lot of money with his new promotion. Hayley and Everly are in a daycare once a week so I can get some time alone with Violet. I had to quit my job and now I stay home and care for the kids. We get a pet cat named Lora.

It has been three years since my last child was born. Life was really good in Toronto, CA, until Hayley got sick. She has been in the hospital for 2 weeks. Turns out, Hayley has Leukemia. It is very far along, there isn't much we can do. Everly gave her a bone marrow transplant, but it still wasn't enough. They think Hayley will die soon.

I just gave birth to quadruplets and named them Natalie Ava, Caleb Oscar, Isabel Mia and Jack Alexander. It is hard to deal with having so many kids with Andrew off at work and Hayley in the hospital.

My mom flew in to help take care of the kids with me. Her name is Kristina Lisette. She usually sits at the hospital with Hayley who is 4 and a half. The other two older ones go with their Grandma to the hospital, too.

Andrew works for long hours every day. I haven't been on a date with him since Violet was born. He comes home tired expecting a meal and goes straight to bed. He isn't there to care for the kids.

I am worried for Hayley.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: round 3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users