• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Mary's dreaming

Mary's dreaming

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:Writing and looking at names. Yeah, I have no life....

Posted 22 November 2009 - 09:21 PM

I'm writing a fan fiction for Law & Order SVU where one of the children (Aoife) goes to school, get hurt at recess and the nurse finds that she is covered in purple bruises. The detective questions the family, who are all pointing fingers at each other, leading them on a wild goose chase, only to discover it was the girl's piano teacher. I need to know if all the names seem to fit the time in which the person was born, if it flows well with their siblings, and if they are spelled correctly.

Rosemary Anne Lawsen (b. April 5, 1948) marries James "Jimmy" Thomas Ruddolf (b. September 17, 1945) on January 19, 1969. She was 22. He was 25.
They had three children, Melissa "Missy" Rose (b. December 5, 1969), Carol Mary (b. January 19, 1971), & Thomas James (b. February 28, 1977)

Melissa marries Sean Colin O'Malley (b. June 13, 1970) on August 3, 1998. She was 29. He was 28.
They had Colm Patrick (b. October 31, 1996), Fiona Etain (b. May 5, 1999), Aoife Ginnevra (b. December 24, 2003), & Seamus Tierney (b. March 17, 2008)

Carol marries Jefferey "Jeff" Michael Daniels (b. May 16, 1968) on November 21, 1999. She was 28. He was 31.
They had Nicholas Jefferey (b. August 4, 2001), and twins Logan Michael & Madison Lawsen (b. April 20, 2004)

Thomas marries Jennifer Grace Carlton (February 1, 1979) on January 8, 2007. She was 27. He was 30.
They had Lillian "Lila" Mary (October 12, 2009)

#2 Beka

Beka

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 05:03 PM

I'm not sure that Rosemary Anne flows very well. What about:
Rosemary Victoria
Rosemary Laine
Rosemary Cheyanne
Rosemary Faith

I like Melissa Rose and Thomas James but dislike Carol Mary.
Jacqueline Mary
Crystal Mary
Amanda Mary
Suzanne Mary
Danielle Mary (I think this one goes best with Melissa and Thomas)
Vanessa Mary
Cassandra Mary
Samantha Mary

I'm not personally fond of Melissa and Sean's children's names, but they go very well together.

I absolutely adore Nicholas, Logan, and Madison (though I'm not so sure about Madison's middle name with the double 'n' sound).

I like Jennifer and Lillian.

Hope I helped and didn't hurt your feelings :wub:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users