34 replies to this topic

#21 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:56 AM

My name is Margaret Dinah Holmes and I am a 17 year old Junior atManhattan High School. When I started high school I immediately knew that I wanted to join the Tennis Team and so for the past three years I have been an active member and I'm Vice-Captain this year and my ultimate goal is to become the Captain in my senior year!

Two months into the school year a boy named James Clancy Watson, caught my eye and I can't stop thinking about him and I want to talk to him but the only problem is that we are in completely different social circles. While I'm in the Tennis Team, he's a Junior and the star of the Cheerleaders. A few weeks pass by and I'm pretty much certain he thinks I'm invisible but to my surprise he gave me a huge teddy bear with a sign saying "Homecoming?"! I'm so happy and can't wait for the big night!

James and I dated the remainder of our high school years. My senior year we won Prom King and Queen and cutest couple. At graduation, James gives a speech since he was our Valedictorian and at the end of the speech addresses me and says "Will you marry me?". Even though most people say I'm crazy because highschool love never lasts, I know its true and answer yes immediately. We plan out the most beautiful wedding and we decide that colors will be Blue and Silver and our cake is Vanilla, Chocolate Chip filling and Vanila Butter-Cream frosting! We end up having the loveliest honeymoon in France to start off our perfect marriage!

A few months after our honeymoon I started feeling a little funny and went to the doctor. To our surprise we learned that it wasn't the flu that was making me feel sick, it was a baby! We're so excited and can't wait! Upon getting home to our one bedroom apartment we realize there really isn't enough space for a baby and we soon found ourselves looking for a new house. Since James and I are still going to College, he decides to get a better job than the one he has now and is soon hired to be the new Manager at Red-Robin and soon enough we move into an old house thats 3 bedroom and very spacious, but a little rundown. Thankfully James is very handy with fixing things so we've been able to work ourself in repairs.

Sooner then expected it seems our little bundle of joy arrives, the baby is a little pre-mature but, is healthy, as well as A Boy, and that's what matters. James and I name him Landry Chance Watson. We are becoming the family we always dreamed of!

So its been 6 years since Landry was born and James and I have both graduated from college! We're both working full time at our new jobs, James is a Psychiatrist and I am a Lawyer! We've really settled into being a family. We have also been looking into buying a house and decide on one, A yellow two story house with a spacious backyard. But with all the stress of a 6 years old, new careers and house hunting.....Birth control gets forgotten about one day and Surprise! I'm pregnant! Later that year I give birth to A Baby Girl, We name her Isla Grayson Watson!

Its been 3 years since Isla was born. Landry is now 9 and Isla is now 3, and everythings going smoothly. One night James and I get to talking and we decide the house is getting a little too smooth and we wanna shake things up by trying for another baby and within the next month BAM! I'm pregnant!

The pregnancy isn't the only thing that rocked the boat though, Landry has been causing some mischief and our smooth sailing is a thing of the past. Landry has been coloring on walls and anything else. In an attempt to stop this behavior James and I take away all of Landry's toys for two whole weeks. By the end of those two weeks he seems to have understood the message and hasn't colored on a wall since then. Luckily one day when I was feeling flustered James surprises me with a new car, a Cadillac Escalade!

Not too long after that debacle we welcome our newest addition, A Baby Boy. James and I name him Joel Finley Watson.

Its been 6 years since Joel was born and my children are 15, 9 & 6! James and I are trying again for another baby but sadly, we find ourselves unable to conceive. We look into many options and decide to adopt from another country. We decide that we will give them a name that is from the country they are adopted from to show their heritage. While our time was mostly dedicated to looking for our precious new addition to our family, a baby girl named Kinley Grace Watson who we adopted from Ireland, Landry g0t into some trouble.

We found out from one of his friend's mother that she found liqure in her son's room. Knowing that the boy's are close I became worried Landry was drinking as well and so I searched his room. I had hoped I would be wrong but, I wasn't. I found a bottle of Vodka hidden under Landry's bed. James and I decide to do what my parents did to me. We showed Landry we knew he had the bottle and then we got him so drunk he was sick all night and had a horrible hangober the next day. It was a little harsh but, it was needed. Landry hasn't touched anything of that nature since.

The Watson Family

DH: James Clancy Watson {33}

DW: Elizabeth Dinah Watson {33}

DS: Landry Chance Watson {15}

DD: Isla Grayson Watson {9}

DS: Joel Finley Watson {6}

DAD: Kinley Grace Watson {0}

#22 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:54 AM

My name is Henry Ellington Anderson and I am a 15 year old Freshman at Chicago High School. When I started high school I immediately knew that I wanted to join the Volleyball Team and so for the past semester I have been an active member. My ultimate goal is to become the Captain of the team.

Two months into the school year a girl named Tallulah Rosie Ward, caught my eye and I can't stop thinking about her and I want to talk to her but the only problem is that we are in completely different social circles. While I'm on the Volleyball Team, she's a fellow Freshman and a member of the Photography Club. A few weeks pass by and I'm pretty much certain she thinks I'm invisible but I decidde to ask her out in person with roses and a balloon. She said yes, it would seem she liked me as well but, thought I didn't like her!

Tallulah and I dated the remainder of our high school years. My senior year we won Prom King and Queen and cutest couple. At graduation, I gave a speech since I was our Valedictorian and at the end of the speech I address Tallulah and say "Will you marry me?". Even though most people say I'm crazy because highschool love never lasts, I know its true and so does Tallulah and she answers yes immediately. We plan out the most beautiful wedding and we decide that colors will be Pink and Beige and our cake is Vanilla, with Raspberry Cream filling and Chocolate frosting! We end up having the loveliest honeymoon in England to start off our perfect marriage!

A few months after our honeymoon Tallulah started feeling a little funny and went to the doctor. To our surprise we learned that it wasn't the flu that was making her feel sick, it was a baby! We're so excited and can't wait! Upon getting home to our one bedroom apartment we realize there really isn't enough space for a baby and we soon found ourselves looking for a new house. Since Tallulah and I are still going to College, I decide to get a better job than the one I have now and am soon hired to be A Waiter at a Fancy Italian Resteraunt, and soon enough we move into A suburban 2 bedroom in a family friendly neighborhood.

Sooner then expected it seems our little bundle of joy arrives, the baby is a little pre-mature but, is healthy, as well as A Boy, and that's what matters. Henry and I name him Jesse Wilder Anderson. We are becoming the family we always dreamed of!

So its been 6 years since Jesse was born and Tallulah and I have both graduated from college! We're both working full time at our new jobs, Tallulah is a Teacher and I am a Doctor! We've really settled into being a family. We have also been looking into buying a house and decide on one, A blue one story house in the country with 10 acres.. But with all the stress of a 6 years old, new careers and house hunting.....Birth control gets forgotten about one day and Surprise! I'm pregnant! Later that year I give birth to Twin Girls, We name them Layla Alivia Anderson and Lydia Brienna Anderson!

Its been 3 years since Layla and Lydia were born. Jesse is now 9 and Layla and Lydia are 3, and everythings going smoothly. One night Tallulah and I get to talking and we decide the house is getting a little too smooth and we wanna shake things up by trying for another baby and within the next month BAM! She's pregnant!

The pregnancy isn't the only thing that rocked the boat though, Jesse has been causing some mischief and our smooth sailing is a thing of the past. Jesse has lying contantly. In an attempt to stop this behavior Tallulah and I ground Jesse for a week. By the end of those two weeks he seems to have understood the message and lied since then. Luckily one day when I was feeling flustered Tallulah surprises me with a new car, a Hyundai Elantra!

Not too long after that debacle we welcome our newest addition, A Baby Boy. Jesse and I name him Harrison Cooper Anderson.

Its been 6 years since Harrison was born and my children are 15, 9 & 6! Tallulah and I are trying again for another baby but sadly, we find ourselves unable to conceive. We look into many options and decide to adopt from another country. We decide that we will give them a name that is from the country they are adopted from to show their heritage. While our time was mostly dedicated to looking for our precious new addition to our family, A Baby Boy named Sebastian Finn Anderson who we adopted from France, Jesse g0t into some trouble.

Tallulah and I were shocked when Jesse came to us and told us shocking news. He was going to be a father. He'd gotten a girl pregnant and she didn't even want the baby. However, she wanted to give it up adoption and Jesse wants to keep it and so we sort it out that once the baby was born we'd cut her rights and Jesse would raise the baby as a single parent with our support. He welcome's A Baby Boy, Jesse Wilder Anderson Jr.

The Anderson Family

DH: Henry Ellington Anderson {33}

DW: Tallulah Rosie Anderson {33}

DS: Jesse Wilder Anderson {15}

DD/DD: Layla Alivia Anderson & Lydia Brienna Anderson {9}

DS: Harrison Cooper Anderson {6}

DAS: Sebastian Finn Anderson {0}

~~~~~~

The Anderson Family

DP: Jesse Wilder Anderson {15}

DS: Jesse Wilder Anderson Jr. {0}

#23 -xoxoSoccerIsLife

-xoxoSoccerIsLife

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:42 PM

Me: Katherine "Katie" Mariah Miller-WIlliams

Manhattan High School

17 year old senior

Dance Team

Teacher

Him: Tate Murphy Williams

Manhattan High School

17 year old senior

Student Government

Forensic Scientist

Homecoming: A bunch of stickynotes on my door saying "Homecoming?"

--

The remainder of your high school years you guys date. You're senior year you win Prom King and Queen and cutest couple. At graduation your Girlfriend/Boyfriend gives and speech and at the end of the speech addresses you and says "Will you marry me?" Even though most people say your crazy because highschool love never lasts, you know its true and say yes immediately. You guys plan out the most beautiful wedding and have the most lovely honeymoon to start off your perfect marriage.

Wedding Colors: Red & Orange

Wedding Cake Flavor: pink champagne with raspberry cream filling and white chocolate buttercream frosting

Honeymoon: England

--

A few months after your honeymoon you start feeling a little funny and go to the doctor.
To your surprise you learn that it wasn't the flu that was making you feel sick, it was a baby!
Your so excited and can't wait! Upon getting home to your one bedroom apartment you realize, there really isn't enough space for a baby and you find your self soon looking for a new house, Since your husband and you are still going to College, He decides to get a better Job than the one he has now and soon enough you guys move into your new house and your bundle of joy arrives!

House: Small house in average neighborhood

New Job: chef at French restaraunt

Daughter: Victoria "Tori" Cadence Williams

--

House: A blue one story house in the country with 10 acres

Triplets:

Shane Gray Williams

Brady Beck Williams

Wyatt Reed Williams

--

Its been 3 years since your last pregnancy and you have 9 and 3 year olds and everythings going smooth. One night you and your SO get to talking and you decide the house is getting a little too smooth and you wanna shake things up by trying for another baby and within the next month BAM your pregnant! The pregnancy isn't the only thing that rocked the boat though, the 9 year olds have been causing some mischief and your smooth sailing has is a thing of the past. Luckily one day when your feeling flustered your husband surprises you with a new car!

Andrew "Drew" Carter Williams

Mischief: Being a terror for the babysitter

Punishment: 1 week grounded

New Car: Ford Fusion Hybrid

--

Its been 6 years since your last pregnancy, your children are 15,9 & 6! You and your SO try again for another baby but sadley, you find yourself unable to conceive. You look into many options and decide on adoption from another country, you decide that you will give them a name that is from the country they are adopted. While your time is mostly dedicated to looking for your precious new addition to your family, your 15 year old gets into some trouble.

Auden Casper Williams

Trouble: Substance abuse

#24 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 01:12 AM

My name is Thomas Quincy Holmes and I am a 14 year old Freshman at Miami High School. When I started high school I immediately knew that I wanted to join the Football Team and so for the past semester I have been an active member. My ultimate goal is to become the Captain of the team.

Two months into the school year a girl named Veronica Piper Bennett, caught my eye and I can't stop thinking about her and I want to talk to her but the only problem is that we are in completely different social circles. While I'm on the Football Team, she's a fellow Freshman and a member of the Tennis Team. A few weeks pass by and I'm pretty much certain she thinks I'm invisible but I decidde to ask her out in person with roses and a balloon. She said yes, it would seem she liked me as well but, thought I didn't like her!

Veronica and I dated the remainder of our high school years. My senior year we won Prom King and Queen and cutest couple. At graduation, I gave a speech since I was our Valedictorian and at the end of the speech I address Veronica and say "Will you marry me?". Even though most people say I'm crazy because highschool love never lasts, I know its true and so does Veronica and she answers yes immediately. We plan out the most beautiful wedding and we decide that colors will be Pink and Beige and our cake is Vanilla, chocolate chip filling and vanila butter-cream frosting! We end up having the loveliest honeymoon in Australia to start off our perfect marriage!

A few months after our honeymoon Veronica started feeling a little funny and went to the doctor. To our surprise we learned that it wasn't the flu that was making her feel sick, it was a baby! We're so excited and can't wait! Upon getting home to our one bedroom apartment we realize there really isn't enough space for a baby and we soon found ourselves looking for a new house. Since Veronica and I are still going to College, I decide to get a better job than the one I have now and am soon hired to be A Manager at Red Robin,and soon enough we move into A spacious two bedroom condo.

Sooner then expected it seems our little bundles of joy arrives, it turns out we were having twins and we didn't even realize it! The babies are a little pre-mature but, are healthy, they're faternal Boy/Girl Twins, and that's what matters. Veronica and I name them Gideon Prince Holmes and Gabrielle Pixie Holmes. We are becoming the family we always dreamed of!

So its been 6 years since Gideon and Gabrielle were born and Tallulah and I have both graduated from college! We're both working full time at our new jobs, Veronica is a Chemist and I am a Doctor! We've really settled into being a family. We have also been looking into buying a house and decide on one, An old grey house thats 3 stories with an pool in the center... But with all the stress of two 6 years olds, new careers and house hunting.....Birth control gets forgotten about one day and Surprise! Veronica is pregnant! Later that year Veronica gave birth to A Baby Boy, We name him Wyatt Knox Holmes!

Its been 3 years since Wyatt was born. Gideon and Gabrielle are now 9 and Wyatt is 3, and everythings going smoothly. One night Veronica and I get to talking and we decide the house is getting a little too smooth and we wanna shake things up by trying for another baby and within the next month BAM! She's pregnant!

The pregnancy isn't the only thing that rocked the boat though, Gideon and Gabrielle have been causing some mischief and our smooth sailing is a thing of the past. Gideon has developed a potty mouth! He's constanly shourting voulger words in school, at home, in the park, everywhere! Finally we decide to wash his mouth out with soap, organic and chemical free of course, and after five or six messages the lesson kicked in and Gideon has stopped curing, while Gideon had a potty mouth Gabrielle has been lying contantly. In an attempt to stop this behavior Veronica and I ground her for a weeks By the end of that week she seems to have understood the message and has not lied since then. Luckily one day when I was feeling flustered Veronica surprises me with a new car, a Cadillac Escalade!

Not too long after that debacle we welcome our newest additions, Faternal Twin Boys. Veronica and I name them Levi Grayson Holmes and Louis Addison Holmes.

Its been 6 years since Levi and Louis were born and my children are 15, 9 & 6! Veronica and I are trying again for another baby but sadly, we find ourselves unable to conceive. We look into many options and decide to adopt from another country. We decide that we will give them a name that is from the country they are adopted from to show their heritage. While our time was mostly dedicated to looking for our precious new addition to our family, Faternal Boy/Girl Twins named Mason Quincy Holmes andMadeleine Anais Holmes whom we adopted from France, Gideon and Gabrielle have recently gotten into some trouble.

It seems our oldest twins can't stay out of trouble. The school called us and it would seem Gideon has been skipping multiple classes and out of school all the time. Veronica and I are concerned and so we sit Gideon down, it seems their is a kid in a few of his classes picking on him. To sort it out we call the school and it seems the boy doing the bullying has done it before and as this is his third strike he's kicked out. Gideon starts going back to class and thankfully, it was an easy fix.

The harder fix comes with Gabrielle, we notice that something isn't right and well, I search her room and come up with pot. A lot of it. Veronica and I are shocked but, we have noticed some changes in her attitude as well as her group of friends and realize she's obviously not her old self. We try to sit her down and talk about it but, she freaks out on us. We try talking to her another three times and nothing works. Finally, the fifith time she breaks down and listens and we get her into a drug clinic over winter break and remove all the bad influences from her life. We can ponly hope everything stays alright with her.

The Holmes Family

DH: Thomas Quincy Holmes {33}

DW: Veronica Piper Holmes {33}

DS/DD: Gideon Prince Homes & Gabrielle Pixie Holmes {15}

DS: Wyatt Knox Holmes {9}

DS/DS: Levi Grayson Holmes & Louis Addison Holmes {6}

DAS/DAD: Mason Quincy Holmes & Madeleine Anais Holmes {0}

#25 rhaego

rhaego

Epic Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,896 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:28 AM

Football team

Seth Barnaby Moore
Tennis team

Asked to homecoming via text.

wedding colors: red & orange
wedding cake: carrot cake with cream cheese frosting
honeymoon: Australia

new home: small, two bedroom apartment
new job: baker

new careers: both lawyers
new house: beige two-story suburban

trouble: potty mouth
punishment: taking away her toys
new car: hyundai elantra

adopted from: Ireland
teen trouble: skipping class

ln: Moore

dw: Cassian "Cass" Alannah [34]
dh: Seth Barnaby [35]

dd: Cecelia "Cece" Cadence [15]
dd/ds: Isla Teagan / Damian Jude [9]
dd: Amelia "Amy" Lux [6]
ds: Cillian Riley [nb]

#26 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:06 PM

Margaret Alannah "Maggie" [Moore] Reid ~ 34 ~ psychiatrist

Seth Finian Reid ~ 34 ~ doctor

Vincent Chance "Vince" Reid ~ 15

Gwendolyn Alivia "Gwen" Reid ~ 9

Elizabeth Clover "Ellie" Reid ~ 6

Vivienne Grace Reid ~ newborn ~ adopted from France

Trouble Vince got into: Skipping class

#27 Tessa-J

Tessa-J

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:27 AM

Hi, my name is Elizabeth Pearl Thompson, but I go by Beth. I am 16 years old and I am Sophomore at Savannah High school. I just joined at the Volleyball club.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I felt inlove with Tate Mateo Wilkins, who is in Photography club. Tate asked me to dance over the morning announcements.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wedding:
Wedding colors: Red & Black
Wedding cake: Chocolate cake, with strawberry cream filling and Chocolate frosting
Honeymoon: France
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tate's new job - Shoe department at nordstroms
New house: A 2 bedroom house out in the country
Baby's gender: Girl
Baby's name: Phoebe Snow
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Careers: I am an Architect, Tate is a Business Executive.
New house: A blue one story house in the country with 10 acres.
Baby's gender: Girl
Baby's name: Arabella Christia *Bella*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Baby's gender: Boy
Baby's name: Levi Jackson
Phoebe's problem: Started bullying other students
Punished: No video games
New car: Hyundai Elantra
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Adopted by country: Ireland
Adopted baby's gender: Boy
Adopted baby's name: Rian Benjamin
Phoebe's trouble: Substance Abuse
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Wilkins (33)
Tate Wilkins (33)
Phoebe Wilkins (15)
Bella Wilkins (9)
Levi Wilkins (6)
Rian Wilkins (nb)

Beth & Tate wilkins with Phoebe, Bella, Levi & Rian.

#28 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:29 PM

Taylor.

{37} Cole Finian & Elizabeth Audra {37}

{16} Jack Wilder

{9} Oliver Max

{5} Adam Logan

{0} Sadie Anja

*Cole asked Liz to homecoming by slipping a note in her locker*

~Cole proposed in his graduation speech~

*Cole & Liz were married two years later on August 24, 2013*

~their wedding was black and white, their cake was vanilla with raspberry filling~

*they honeymooned in France for two weeks*

~a few months after the honeymoon, Liz found out she was pregnant~

*Cole surprised Liz by moving them into a new spacious 2-bedroom condo*

~Cole's parents put the down payment on the condo, while Cole was promoted to Manager at RedRobin~

*baby Jack Wilder Taylor was born on September 6, 2014*

~6 years later, Cole was a successful Architect and Liz was a Teacher~

*The Taylors decided to buy a new house: A luxury town house with a gorgeous view of the town and a hot tub*

~A week after moving in, Liz told Cole she was pregnant!~

*Oliver Max Taylor was born on October 20, 2021*

~When Oliver turned 3, Liz and Cole started trying for another baby~

*Two months later, Liz was holding 4 positive pregnancy tests*

~As push present/totally needed addition, Cole bought Liz a new car: a Honda Odyssey~

*4 months later, a third Taylor baby was born*

~Adam Logan Taylor entered the world on July 26, 2025 a little premature, but healthy~

*once Adam turned 2, Cole and Liz began trying for another baby*

~after 2 years of trying, they decided to look into adoption~

*a year later, Liz and Cole got word they had been matched with a newborn girl from Russia*

~Sadie Anja Taylor was born on August 17, 2030~

*Liz and Cole brought Sadie home just before Christmas*

#29 Haileybirdnamer

Haileybirdnamer

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • Interests:FIRST Robotics, Starbucks' Very Berry Hibiscus Refreshers, and names

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:04 PM

Caroline Macy Fisher
Maui High School
Junior-17
Drama Club

Ash Mateo Phillips
Maui High School
Junior-17
Football Player
Chalk picture on driveway

Black and White
Vanilla, chocolate chip filling, vanilla butter-cream icing
Africa

Small house, average neighborhood
Chef at a French restaurant
DD/DD
  • Charlotte "Charlie" Ever
  • Victoria "Torie" Bliss
Business Executive
Psychiatrist
Modern Red Home with bright walls and interior
DS/DS
  • Wyatt Reed
  • Dallas Flynn
DS
  • Harrison Blake
Terror for the babysitter (Charlie), Earlier bedtime
Trying to kiss all the boys at school (Torie), Having a talk
Honda Odyssey

Ireland
DD
  • Kayden Tallulah
Skipping class (Charlie)
Grades drop significantly (Torie)

#30 Lawren

Lawren

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 07:12 PM

Hi I’m Elizabeth Macy Clark. I am 17 and a senior at Maui High School. As a freshman, I decided to try out for the dance team. I am proud to say that I have been a member all four years, and I am now the captain.

Two months into my senior year, I met a boy that I couldn’t stop thinking about. His name was Cale Finian Richardson. There was a problem, though; we were in two totally different circles. He’s in the student government. I was certain he didn’t even know I existed. To my surprise he asked me to homecoming! The way he did it was so sweet. He gave me a giant teddy bear with a sign saying “Homecoming?” It made me so excited.

Cale and I date for the rest of the year and we even get voted Prom King and Queen. On top of that we are voted the cutest couple. At graduation Cale, being valedictorian, gives a speech. At the end of the speech he looks right at me and asks me to marry him! I know it’s crazy but I say yes! We plan the most beautiful wedding with black and white as our colors. Our wedding cake is Red velvet with cream cheese filling and cream cheese frosting. Our honeymoon was perfect in France, the perfect start to a perfect marriage.

A few months after the honeymoon a start feeling a little weird so I go to the doctor. I had assumed it was the flu, but it was a baby! Cale and I are so excited! When I get back to the apartment I realize that there isn’t room for a baby! The house hunt begins. Because Cale and I are still in college, he decides to get a better job as a Verizon Sales associate and soon we move into our new house, a 2 bedroom in a family friendly neighborhood, and our baby boy arrives. His name is Jack Maverick.

It’s been six years since Jack was born and Cale and I have both graduated from college. We are both working full time, him as a lawyer and me as a teacher, and have settled down into the perfect family. We have been looking into finding the perfect house and found it, a luxury town house with a gorgeous view of the town and a hot tub. With the stress of a six year old, new career, and house hunting, I forgot to take my pill a couple of days. Surprise, I’m pregnant with twins! They are two girl named Lydia Kierra and Arabella Brienna.

It’s been three years since the twins were born and everything has been going smoothly. One night Cale and I were thinking that things might have been going a little too smoothly. Maybe we should try for another baby. Due to great fertility, I end up pregnant within the next month. While the pregnancy went easily, Jack decided to cause some mischief by bullying at school. The smooth sailing is a thing of the past. We had to have many talks with our young man, but eventually he seems to stop. My wonderful husband surprised me with a Cadillac Escalade after having to deal with my mischievous son, my crazy 3 year old girls, and the pregnancy. Now we are happy to welcome a little girl to our family, Claire Nola.

Six years later are kids are now 15, 9, and 6. Cale and I miss being parents to infants so we try again. Sadly my gift of great fertility has come to an end and we can’t conceive. We weigh the options and decide that we should adopt. We adopt a boy from France. His name is Beau Henry. While we were dedicating a lot of our time to searching for our new addition, Jack decided to get into a bit of more trouble. He got caught drinking with a couple of older kids. Once the adoption is all settled, Jack seems to quit hanging out with those bad influences.

The Richardson Family

Cale Finian
Elizabeth Macy

Jack Maverick (15)
Lydia Kierra (9)
Arabella Brienna (9)
Claire Nola (6)
Beau Henry (6m)

#31 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:48 PM

Caroline Etta [Carpenter] Gallagher, age 35

Penn Barnaby Gallagher, age 35

Chance Ranger Ocean Gallagher, age 15

Stone Maverick Arrow Gallagher, age 15

Oliver Grey Beck, age 9

Anwen Arabella Tayla, age 9

Frank Carson Thomas, age 6

Simon Johan Matteo, age 4

#32 CLA

CLA

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:50 PM

My name is Katherine Nirvana Moore but everyone calls me Kit. I'm 17 years old, a senior at Manhattan High School, and actively a part of the dance team.

Neil Harley Evans "Nev" who is the student government president and also the guy I've been crushing on since sophmore year asked me to home coming when he was doing the morning announcements. I think I screamed 'Yes' loud enough for the entire school to hear.

The remainder of our senior year Nev and I date. At senior prom we win Prom King and Queen as well as the cutest couple. And then at graduation Nev, being the student government presedint, gives a speech and at the end of his speech he looks right at me and asks "Will you marry me?" Even though most people say we're crazy because highschool love never lasts, I know that it can and that ours is trus so I say yes immediately. We plan out the most beautiful fall wedding with red and orange colors, our cake is red velvet with cream cheese filling and cream cheese frosting, and we have the most lovely honeymoon in Greece to start off our perfect marriage.

A few months after our wonderful honeymoon I start feeling a little funny and decide to go a doctor. To my surprise I learn that it wasn't the flu that was making me nauseous, it was a baby! Nev and I are so excited and can't wait! Upon getting home to our one bedroom apartment we realize, that there really isn't enough space for a baby and we find ourselves looking for a new home. Since Nev and I are still going to college, he decides to get a better job than the one he currently has. His new job is as a waiter at an expensive Italian resturaunt. Soon enough we are able to move into our new home which is a two bedroom townhouse right downtown and our bundle of joy arrives shortly after. We name our beautiful baby girl Lydia Snow Evans.

So its been 6 years since Lydia was born and Nev and I have both graduated from college! We're both working full time at our new jobs his as a doctor and mine as a pharmacist (chemist) and we have really settled into being the perfect family. We have been looking into buying a house and finally decide on a yellow two story house with a spacious backyard, and with all the stress of a 6 years old, new careers and house hunting, birth control gets forgotten about one day, and I become pregnant. Eight and a half months later I give birth to a handsome little boy that we name Wyatt Reed Evans.

Its been 3 years since my last pregnancy and I have a 9 and a 3 year old and everything is going smoothly. One night Nev and I get to talking and we decide that the house is getting a little too smooth and we wanna shake things up by trying for another baby and within the next month BAM I'm pregnant! The pregnancy isn't the only thing that rocked the boat though, Lydia has been causing some mischief at school by trying to kiss all of the boys and our smooth sailing has become a thing of the past. We punish this behavior by taking away her toys. Luckily one day when I was feeling flustered Nev surprised me with a new Ford Fusion Hybrid! Nine months later I give birth to twin girls, Sara Amelie Evans & Nina Imogen Evans.

Its been 6 years since I had the twins, the children are 15,9 & 6! Nev and I try again for another baby but sadly we find ourselves unable to conceive. We look into many options and come to decide on adoption from another country, we are blessed with the opportunity to adopt a little girl from Ireland who we name Aoife Mae Evans. While my time was mostly dedicated to looking for your precious new addition to your family, Lydia starts skipping class.

#33 boocue

boocue

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts
  • Interests:Science, Technology, Property Development, Names

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:13 PM

NAME: Matilda Nelly King
SCHOOL: Manhattan High School
YEAR: Freshman Year
HOBBY: Cheerleading

Two months into your school year A boy catches your eye and you can't stop thinking about him,
the only problem is that you two are in completely different social circles. You're a cheerleader and he's into drama. A few weeks pass by and your pretty much almost certain he thinks your invisible but to your surprise he asks you to homecoming by making you a cake saying "Homecoming?" in frosting. You're so happy and can't wait for the big night!

HIS NAME: Sam Finnian Webb

The remainder of your high school years you guys date. You're senior year you win Prom King and Queen and cutest couple. At graduation your Boyfriend gives a speech and at the end of the speech addresses you and says "Will you marry me?" Even though most people say your crazy because highschool love never lasts, you know its true and say yes immediately. You guys plan out the most beautiful wedding and have the most lovely honeymoon to start off your perfect marriage.

WEDDING COLOURS: Purple and Green
WEDDING CAKE FLAVOURS: Carrot cake with cream cheese frosting
HONEYMOON DESTINATION: France

A few months after your honeymoon you start feeling a little funny and go to the doctor.
To your surprise you learn that it wasn't the flu that was making you feel sick, it was a baby!
Your so excited and can't wait! Upon getting home to your one bedroom apartment you realize, there really isn't enough space for a baby and you find your self soon looking for a new house, Since your husband and you are still going to College, He decides to get a better Job than the one he has now and soon enough you guys move into your new house and your bundle of joy arrives!

NEW HOME: Spacious 2 bedroom condo
NEW JOB: Nighttime Cab Driver
NEW BABY: Girl
BABY'S NAME: Alice Pixie Webb

So its been 6 years since Alice was born and you and your husband have both graduated from college! You're both working full time at your new jobs and have really settled into being the perfect family. You guys have been looking into buying a house and decide on one, and with all the stress of a 6 year old, New career and house hunting, birth control gets forgotten about one day, Surprise!
Your pregnant!

SAM'S NEW JOB: Business Executive
MY NEW JOB: Forensic Scientist
NEW HOUSE: A nice green house with a lovely garden and a beautiful interior
NEW BABY: Boy
BABY'S NAME: Oliver Knox Webb

Its been 3 years since your last pregnancy and you have 9 and 3 year olds and everythings going smooth. One night you and Sam get to talking and you decide the house is getting a little too smooth and you wanna shake things up by trying for another baby and within the next month BAM your pregnant! The pregnancy isn't the only thing that rocked the boat though, Alice has been causing some mischief and your smooth sailing is a thing of the past. Luckily one day when your feeling flustered your husband surprises you with a new car!

NEW BABY'S NAME: Daisy Lux Webb
ALICE'S MISCHIEF: Developed a potty mouth
ALICE'S PUNISHMENT: Only allowed to hang out with siblings, no friends
NEW CAR: Honda Odyssey

Its been 6 years since your last pregnancy, your children are 15,9 & 6! You and your SO try again for another baby but sadley, you find yourself unable to conceive. You look into many options and decide on adoption from another country, you decide that you will give them a name that is from the country they are adopted. While your time is mostly dedicated to looking after your precious new addition to your family, your 15 year old gets into some trouble.

BIRTH COUNTRY: France
BABY'S NAME: Noelle Dixie Webb
ALICE'S TROUBLE: Teenage pregnancy
ALICE'S BABY: Girl
BABY'S NAME: Cece Alexa

#34 Therandombanana

Therandombanana

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 09:30 AM

Name: Emily Beyoncé Stewart
Grade/Age. Sophomore, 15
School: San Diego High School
Club: Drama Club

Crush: Dash Harley Powell
Interest: Football
He asked you to dance with him at homecoming in person with roses and a balloon.

-round 3-

The remainder of your high school years you guys date. You're senior year you win Prom King and Queen and cutest couple. At graduation your boyfriend gives and speech and at the end of the speech addresses you and says "Will you marry me?" Even though most people say your crazy because highschool love never lasts, you know its true and say yes immediately. You guys plan out the most beautiful wedding and have the most lovely honeymoon to start off your perfect marriage.

Colour scheme: Purple and green
Cake: Pink champagne with raspberry cream filling and white chocolate buttercream frosting
Honeymoon: The Bahamas

-Round 4-

House: A 2 bedroom townhouse right down town
His job: Bread baker at a cafe.

DD: Sophia Cadence

-Round 5-

So its been 6 years since your last baby was born and you and your husband have both graduated from college! Your both working full time at your new jobs and have really settled into being the perfect family. You guys have been looking into buying a house and decide on one, and with all the stress of 6 years olds, New career and house hunting, birth control gets forgotten about one day, Surprise!
Your pregnant!

Your job: Teacher
His job: Lawyer
New house: A yellow two story house with a spacious backyard.

Your family so far:

You: Emily Beyoncé Powell
Him: Dash Harley Powell

DD: Sophia Cadence Powell (6)
DS: Wyatt Max Powell (nb)

-Round 6-

Its been 3 years since your last pregnancy and you have 9 and 3 year olds and everythings going smooth. One night you and Dash get to talking and you decide the house is getting a little too smooth and you wanna shake things up by trying for another baby and within the next month BAM your pregnant! The pregnancy isn't the only thing that rocked the boat though, Sophia has been causing some mischief and your smooth sailing has is a thing of the past. Luckily one day when your feeling flustered Dash surprises you with a new car!

What happened: Since Sophia tries to kiss other kids at school (yes both genders), you have a serious talk with her, and apologise to people who were affected.

New car: Chevy Traverse

DS/DD: Harrison Tyler/Molly Petal

-Round 7-

Your family so far:

Emily Beyoncé Powell
Dash Harley Powell

Sophia Cadence Powell (15)
Wyatt Max Powell (9)
Harrison Tyler Powell (6)
Molly Petal Powell (6)

Its been 6 years since your last pregnancy, your children are 15,9 & 6! You and Dash try again for another baby but sadly, you find yourself unable to conceive. You look into many options and decide on adoption from another country, you decide that you will give them a name that is from the country they are adopted. While your time is mostly dedicated to looking for your precious new addition to your family, your 15 year old gets into some trouble.

Adopted from: Ireland

DAD: Ciara Rainbow

Sophia starts dating a boy who is about 21 when she's only 15! However, she he soon leaves her for another girl, and she sees sense.

#35 Acantha

Acantha

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:12 PM

It's been six years since baby JoJo was born, and we've been trying for another baby. Unfortunately, we've run into some issues so we've decided to adopt a baby from Colombia. We decide to add another girl to our family named Feliciana Ciel. Shortly after the adoption is finalized, Gwen gets into some trouble. She has gotten pregnant with a baby boy

Clarke

[37] Grant Finian

[35] Matilda Everly

[16] Guinivere Aria

[0] Caspian George

[10] Catriona Brienna/Phillipa Kierra

[7] Josephine Lux

[1] Feliciana Ciel

Grant & Tillie Clark with: Gwen & Caspian & Cat, Pippa, Jo & Cici

Hi, my name is Matilda Everly Graham. I go to Beverly Hills High School. I'm a 17-year-old senior. I love photography, so I joined the Photography Club.

Grant Finian Clarke is a volleyball player. I have a massive crush on him, but I was sure he didn't know who I was. Until one day when he put a punch of stickynotes on my door saying "Homecoming?" of course, I said yes!

Grant and I have been a couple all this year. We even won Prom King & Queen! At graduation, he asked me to marry him. I said yes!

Our wedding was beautiful and our colors were blue and silver. We had an almond cake, with a vanilla almond filling and raspberry buttercream frosting. For our honeymoon, we went to the Bahamas.

After our honeymoon, I started feeling ill. I went to the doctor, and found out I wasn't sick; I was pregnant! Grant got a better job as a baker in a cafe. We then moved into a two-bedroom townhouse. After that, we welcomed a beautiful baby GIRL! We named her Guinivere Aria.

It's been six years since Gwen entered our lives. Since then, we've completed college and moved on to succesful careers. Grant is a lawyer and I am a forensic scientist. We also moved out of our townhouse into a house with a garden. A few days after Gwen's birthday, we found out we were expecting again! To our great surprise, we were expecting two baby girls! We named them Catriona Brienna and Philippa Kierra

The twins are 3, and Grant and I have decided to expand our family. It happened much sooner than either of us expected! Chasing after three kids while pregnant is a lot of work. Gwen seems to like coloring on the walls. I have a talk with her about respecting her home and make her clean up. One day, Grant surprised me with a brand new car, a Chevy Suburban. Eventually, we welcome another baby girl! We named her Josephine Lux.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: round 7

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users