4 replies to this topic

#1 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 11:10 PM

I'm kind of at a mix of double and single middles, I think I like my list better that way. But if you have good suggestions of double middles for my single middle combos, I'm all ears!

In no particular order:

Sonoma Elise

(nn Sono, rhyming with Kono)

Elizabeth Boheme Ivy "Elsie"

(I also like Boheme Elizabeth Ivy)

Margaret Cole "Mamie"

(she'd get called Mamie-Cole sometimes, too)

Lorelei Sutton / Lorelei Asha

Selah Rosemary Java

Flannery ?

(need middle name. thinking something short and feminine. I've toyed with Grace, Isla, Hope, and Rose. Grace is my favorite with it, but it seems so plain)

Evangeline Spencer May

Stella Frances Fable

Anna Mayfair

Naomi Lucienne Lux

India Ruth

Grace Troian

Reverie Chanah

Jaya Caroline

Sabra Charlotte

Isabella Shay

Mariella Esther

Hadassah Juno, nn Haddie

Moriah Eloise Drew

Keller Violet Jane / Keller Sophia Jane

-names underlined I'm not sure on the combos-

I'm also interested in:

Christiana, Lennon, Sonnet, Astoria, Blaire, Elora, Halle, Kai, and Senna/Sienna

AND I adore Aggie and really want to use it, but I don't want to use it standalone and I'm not a fan a fan of Agatha. Agnes is pretty but I wouldn't use it myself I don't think. I would like some suggestions for ways to get to Aggie?

Thanks so much for your opinions and suggestions for my long list! My style varies so much.

#2 Barbie

Barbie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:Writing, reading, sign language, riding horses, volunteering, working with children, and teaching martial arts!

Posted 19 February 2015 - 11:13 AM

Here are some ideas.... I am not a fan of Drew, Spencer, or Cole on girls, but if you are honoring, I completely undertand! Hope some of these suggestions help<3

Astoria Margaret Eve
Margaret Cole Juliet
Lorelei Asha Blair
Selah Rosemary Hope
Flannery Grace Elora
Evangeline Sonnet May
Stella Frances Halle
Anna Promise Sutton
Naomi Lennon Kai (or the ones you have paired already)
India Ruth Christiana
Grace Troian Java
Reverie Chanah Juno/Sutton
Jaya Caroline Spencer/Alice
Sabra Charlotte Blair
Isabella Lucienne Fable
Mariella Esther Lux/Lark
Hadassah Violet Kai
Moriah Eloise Shay
Keller Sophia Jane
Christiana Keller Jane
Estoria Kirsten Sophia
Elora Senna Grey
Sienna Alice Claire

I left the first two (so pretty!) and changed the rest in order adding a few of my own ideas at the end. :)
  • Addison likes this

#3 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 19 February 2015 - 03:54 PM

Sonoma Elise - I'm not sure about Sonoma; I want to pronounce it many different ways at once and that confuses me. Elise is gorgeous though, and the flow of this combo is really good.

Elizabeth Boheme Ivy "Elsie" - Elizabeth Ivy Boheme flows better imo, and while Elizabeth is not my favourite name I adore Elsie!

Margaret Cole "Mamie" - I love the nickname Mamie, and though I prefer Cole on a boy it spices up Margaret really well.

Lorelei Sutton / Lorelei Asha - I'm not a huge fan of Lorelei, and I prefer Sutton on a boy, as well as Asher (not exactly the same name but similar), so these combos aren't my favourites. I also feel like Sutton Lorelei and Asha Lorelei flow better.

Selah Rosemary Java - Selah Rosemary flows really well, but I think the addition of Java at the end throws the flow a bit for me. I'm not enamoured with Java either, it just reminds me of coffee, sorry.

Flannery - I don't like this one, sorry. It feels too surnamey to me, and I can't picture it on a child.

Evangeline Spencer May - Cute! I've been loving Spencer on a girl lately, and the whole combo flows really well!

Stella Frances Fable - I adore Stella, but it's unfortunately relegated to a pet name for me. Frances Fable is a super cute middle name combo, and it works really well with Stella.

Anna Mayfair - I love Anna although I can't use it as a first name, and while Mayfair is quite out there it spices up Anna really well.

Naomi Lucienne Lux - The only name I really like in this combo is Lux, the others are just meh feeling for me. It's a cute combo though, and the flow is nice too.

India Ruth - Cute! India is not my favourite name but it goes really well with Ruth, which I adore.

Grace Troian - Grace is so pretty, and Troian has been growing on me but it's not one of my favourites. This combo has a nice flow.

Reverie Chanah - I don't like either of these names, sorry.

Jaya Caroline - Jaya is not for me, but Caroline is so cute!

Sabra Charlotte - Cute! This combo works really well.

Isabella Shay - I prefer Isabella as a middle name, but it goes well with Shay.

Mariella Esther - I loooove Esther, but I'm not a fan of Mariella, it feels too unnecessarily frilly to me if that makes sense. The combo works though.

Hadassah Juno, nn Haddie - I'm not a fan of Hadassah, but Juno is adorable! I like the nn Haddie too.

Moriah Eloise Drew - I love Eloise, but Moriah and Drew are not for me.

Keller Violet Jane / Keller Sophia Jane - I'll be honest, Keller just reminds me of the German word for cellar, and that's all I can see, sorry. Violet Jane and Sophia Jane are both really lovely combos though.

Augusta/August/Augustine nn Aggie

Flannery Jane/Flannery Violet Jane

Flannery Moriah

Flannery Sonnet

Flannery Lennon

Sonnet Astoria Jane/Sonnet Astoria

Lennon Sophia Jane

Elora Sonnet

I hope this helps!

Hannah x

• Addison likes this

#4 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 04:28 PM

Sonoma Elise - I'm not sure about Sonoma; I want to pronounce it many different ways at once and that confuses me. Elise is gorgeous though, and the flow of this combo is really good.

Elizabeth Boheme Ivy "Elsie" - Elizabeth Ivy Boheme flows better imo, and while Elizabeth is not my favourite name I adore Elsie!

Margaret Cole "Mamie" - I love the nickname Mamie, and though I prefer Cole on a boy it spices up Margaret really well.

Lorelei Sutton / Lorelei Asha - I'm not a huge fan of Lorelei, and I prefer Sutton on a boy, as well as Asher (not exactly the same name but similar), so these combos aren't my favourites. I also feel like Sutton Lorelei and Asha Lorelei flow better.

Selah Rosemary Java - Selah Rosemary flows really well, but I think the addition of Java at the end throws the flow a bit for me. I'm not enamoured with Java either, it just reminds me of coffee, sorry.

Flannery - I don't like this one, sorry. It feels too surnamey to me, and I can't picture it on a child.

Evangeline Spencer May - Cute! I've been loving Spencer on a girl lately, and the whole combo flows really well!

Stella Frances Fable - I adore Stella, but it's unfortunately relegated to a pet name for me. Frances Fable is a super cute middle name combo, and it works really well with Stella.

Anna Mayfair - I love Anna although I can't use it as a first name, and while Mayfair is quite out there it spices up Anna really well.

Naomi Lucienne Lux - The only name I really like in this combo is Lux, the others are just meh feeling for me. It's a cute combo though, and the flow is nice too.

India Ruth - Cute! India is not my favourite name but it goes really well with Ruth, which I adore.

Grace Troian - Grace is so pretty, and Troian has been growing on me but it's not one of my favourites. This combo has a nice flow.

Reverie Chanah - I don't like either of these names, sorry.

Jaya Caroline - Jaya is not for me, but Caroline is so cute!

Sabra Charlotte - Cute! This combo works really well.

Isabella Shay - I prefer Isabella as a middle name, but it goes well with Shay.

Mariella Esther - I loooove Esther, but I'm not a fan of Mariella, it feels too unnecessarily frilly to me if that makes sense. The combo works though.

Hadassah Juno, nn Haddie - I'm not a fan of Hadassah, but Juno is adorable! I like the nn Haddie too.

Moriah Eloise Drew - I love Eloise, but Moriah and Drew are not for me.

Keller Violet Jane / Keller Sophia Jane - I'll be honest, Keller just reminds me of the German word for cellar, and that's all I can see, sorry. Violet Jane and Sophia Jane are both really lovely combos though.

Augusta/August/Augustine nn Aggie

Flannery Jane/Flannery Violet Jane

Flannery Moriah

Flannery Sonnet

Flannery Lennon

Sonnet Astoria Jane/Sonnet Astoria

Lennon Sophia Jane

Elora Sonnet

I hope this helps!

Hannah x

Thank you so much, this must have taken forever! I really love a lot of your suggestions.

I've made a couple revisions:

Reverie Hanna, still considering Reverie Chana. I pronounce these the same, haw-nuh. Not big on the Hah-nuh pronunciation.

Esther Mariella

Elora Sonnet

Lennon Juliett Hope / Lennon Freya

Astoria Grey "Story"

Azula ___

#5 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 19 February 2015 - 11:22 PM

Reverie Hanna - I'm still not a fan of Reverie, but it's growing on me, and I prefer Hanna over Chana. I've never heard the haw-nuh pronunciation, so that would confuse me at first, but not many people will know her middle name, and one correction is all it should take; other people may also assume that pronunciation on seeing the name, so it may just be me that doesn't.

Esther Mariella - I do prefer Esther in the first name spot, but the flow is a little off here since the endings of both names are quite similar. Esther Marielle flows a little better imo. A second middle name may balance the flow as well, something like Esther Mariella Jane works well.

Elora Sonnet - Cute, cute, cute! :)

Lennon Juliett Hope/Lennon Freya - I prefer Lennon Freya, but both combos are gorgeous.

Astoria Grey "Story" - This is a lovely combo. I like Story as the nickname, and I'm really loving Grey as a middle name for girls lately.

Azula - I'm not sure where I sit with Azula; it's pretty and unique and I like that, but the sound is a little different and I don't know how I feel about it overall. Azula Blaire, Azula Flannery/Flannery Azula, Azula Kai, Azula Christiana Jane, Azula Violet Jane, Azula Boheme, Azula Reverie, Azula Fable, Azula Wren, Azula Mariella Jane, Azula Fleur, Azula Caroline, Azula Isabelle, Azula Salome.

• Addison likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users