27 replies to this topic

#1 BabyNameRater

BabyNameRater

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 01:37 PM

Rules- Roll the Dice as directed. (Extra details and pictures would be awesome!)

It's been four years and since then I have finished my schooling and gotten a much better job as a ------! My relationship with (BF) is doing wonderfully too because we've just gotten married! It was a wonderful ceremony, everyone pitched in to make it perfect! (BF) bought me a beautiful ------ wedding set. it took us quite a while to get everything arranged so that everyone would be happy but we finally got it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out within a week after his proposal, a beautiful -----------. (BF) wanted a -------- color theme and (Oldest child(ren)) wanted ------- for all the flower arrangements! The Girls had to compromise on what kinds of dresses they wanted to wear and finally settled on a cute ---------. The boys had much less trouble, giving all responsibility to (Oldest Son) who picked the handsomest set of ------- suits. We decided to have the wedding at -------. I also got to choose the wedding cake and knew immediately that I wanted a delicious ---------.

Just in time to as we've just welcomed our newest additions a healthy ------! They have ----- hair and ----- eyes and are as cute as can be! Their birth was bittersweet though as just a mere week after, (BF's) sister (You May choose her name), who had been battling cancer, passed away. She had two of her own children she had been raising on her own and with no one else to take them in, we adopted them as ours. Her first child was her (Son/daughter ------) who is ---- and her second child was her (son/daughter -----) who is ----. They are sweet children with ----- hair and ----- eyes and are understandably devastated at the loss of their mother.

New Job:
1) A Teachers Assistant
2) You Choose
3) A Verternary Assistant
4) An Ultrasound Technician
5) A Saleswoman
6) A Store Manager

Ring Set:
1) Elaborate Wedding Set
2) Vintage Wedding Set
3) Celtic Wedding Set
4) Traditional Wedding Set
5) Emerald Wedding Set
6) Unique Wedding Set

Your Dress:
1) Elegant Red Dress
2) Fancy Pink Dress
3) Cinderella White Dress
4) Ruffled Silver Dress
5) Blue Bells Dress
6) Dazzling Gold Dress

Color Theme:
1) Vibrant Orange
2) Sunny Yellow
3) Pretty Pink
4) Springtime Green
5) Beach Blue
6) Luscious Purple

Flower Arrangements:
1) Honeysuckle
2) Chrysanthemums
3) Daisies
4) Violets
5) Peonies
6) Roses

Girls Dresses:
1) Yellow Chiffon Dress
2) Deep Blue Dress
3) Elegant White Dress
4) Fairytail Dress
5) Simple Brown Dress
6) Pretty Red Dress

Boys Suits:
1) Shining Gold Suit
2) Classic Tux
3) Soft Pink Suit
4) Cloud White Tux
5) Light Beige Suit
6) Royal Blue Tux

It was held at/in:
1) A Small Church
2) The Beach
3) The Forest
4) Your House
5) A Stadium
6) A Nice Restaurant

Wedding Cake:
1) Artistic Chocolate Cake
2) Stately Gray Cake
3) Glowing Yellow Cake
4) Traditional White Cake
5) Silky Pink Cake
6) Warm Orange Cake

You Have:
1) Triplet Girls
2) A Boy
3) B/G Twins
4) A Boy
5) Triplet Boys
6) G/B Twins

Boy(s)- First Name & Middle Name (Fathers Surname)
Girl(s)- First Name & Middle Name (Fathers Surname)

Sister-in-laws children- (Roll for both children)
1) A Girl (6)
2) A Boy (3)
3) A Boy (8)
4) A Girl (4)
5) A Girl (2)
6) A Boy (9)

Children's Names: First Name & Middle Name (BF's Surname) (They don't both have to be from a set)

Dice. Baby(ies) and Childrens looks: (Roll for each person) (You may choose straight, curly wavy and etc) (If your unsure of what the color looks like, go Here)
1) Ash Brown Hair and Blue Eyes
2) You Choose
3) Light Auburn Hair and Green Eyes
4) Light Mix Color Hair and Glasz Eyes
5) Golden Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes
6) Soft Black Hair and Glasz Eyes
7) You Choose
8) Light Brown Hair and Brown Eyes
9) Copper Red Hair and Green Eyes
10) Dark Auburn Hair and Gray Eyes
11) Dark Brown Hair and Black Eyes
12) Strawberry Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes

#2 BabyNameRater

BabyNameRater

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 01:55 PM

My name is Delilah Eve Knight , I am 19 and I live in St. Petersburg Russia. I have Auburn hair and Blue eyes. When I was 18 I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at a Fast Food Place to earn a little bit of extra money.
A few months later I gave birth to a small, but thankfully, healthy baby girl. She has Brown hair and Glasz eyes, which she must have gotten from her father. I named her Arabella Rosamond Knight. Since I don't know who her father is, I give her my last name and move on with my life.

When Arabella was just over a year old, I began to fall back into my old life. I was afraid and I was to ashamed to go back to my family and ask for their help. Soon enough, I found myself pregnant again, this time I began going to a free clinic to get prenatal care. I wanted to do it by myself, a man would just cause more drama, but when one of my doctors appointments revealed I was having twins, I decided that it couldn't hurt to have some help from the father. Though I had my doubts about who the father was, I assumed it was a man named Calvin Rhys Parks, who hasDark Brown hair and Green eyes. He was doubtful as well but agreed to be there if a DNA test proved the twins were his.
A few months later I gave birth to my twins, a girl and a boy. They both have Light Brown Hair and Brown Eyes. I named them Sophie Annette Parks & Michael Wyatt Parks. The hospital issued the DNA test and the results came back that Calvin was the father of my twins! He did keep his word, and he's a full time father to the twins.

After the twins were born and finally finding their father, things got bumpy for a while but I'm now living with a work friend named Priscilla Renee Hews who is 24. She has Golden Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes and she is my best friend! She even introduced me to her twin brother,Gideon Silver Hews, who adores the children! He's very handsome and has Ash Brown Hair and Blue Eyes. A while after we met Gideon asked me on a date! I agreed to go on a date and it's perfect! While he knows about the situation surrounding my children's births he doesn't care and treats us all well despite the troubled past! Things are finally looking up as I spend more time with Gideon.

Life with Gideon is wonderful! It's only been six months but things are going great! I've moved out of Priscilla's apartment and in with Gideon! The children adore him and he's a great father figure! Amazingly, he proposed! It was so romantic he proposed at the top of a farris wheel! Just after the proposal I found out I was pregnant again! I was worried but he soothed my fears and I began looking forward to having the baby!

Sadly, only a week before I was to give birth, Gideon was killed in a car accident. The shock sent me into labor and later that day I gave birth totriplets, a daughter and two sons, who I named Anastasia Lilith Hews, Lennon Sailor Hews, Lennox Navy Hews. Anastasia has Dark Brown Hair and Black Eyes while Lennon and Lennox both have Light Mix Color Hair and Glasz Eyes. Though I'm devastated that Gideon is gone, I'm glad to have these little pieces of him with me. After I leave the hospital I move back in with Priscilla, who is just as devastated as I am.

Life without Gideon has been hard. It's already been a year but things are still hard. One good thing was that I had won the lottery, it had started out as a joke between me and Priscilla but it quickly became serious when we noticed I'd actually won!! Priscilla and I moved into a nice house and soon, Priscilla became pregnant! While she was afraid, I'd been through it myself and was there to help her. Soon, we were ready to welcome the newest addition!

Everything was fine during her labor but suddenly everything was chaos! I was rushed out of the room, without even knowing what had happened or if my friend and the baby(ies) were ok. Later, a nurse came out and told me that Priscilla had begun to hemorrhage and go into shock. She had given to a precious baby boy, who hadLight Auburn Hair and Green Eyes and was perfectly healthy. The nurse also told me that while Priscilla wasn't dead, she had been put into a medically induced coma and that, according to a living will she had made a few months earlier, I was to watch over her child.

As it was now my responsibility to care for them, I was one to officially name her baby. We had discussed names before and so I used a list of names that she had liked to name her child. I named him Cassius Tobiah Hews.

After Priscilla was induced into her coma, I visited her and while visiting, I realized that I could help her and the children more if I finished my education! I decided I would attend the local Community College. Half-way through the semester I met man doing the same the same as I, his name is Montague Ransom Winters and he's very nice with Strawberry Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes.

We began dating almost immediately and even though he knew about everything, he didn't care. He treated my children as if he'd been there their whole lives and they adored him. But bad news came again when the school said that my tuition was behind. I needed a better job and so after a few weeks of relentless searching I found one that was suitable and began working as a seamstress.

It's been four years and since then I have finished my schooling and gotten a much better job as a Saleswoman! My relationship with Montague is doing wonderfully too because we've just gotten married! It was a wonderful ceremony, everyone pitched in to make it perfect! Montague bought me a beautiful Traditional wedding set. it took us quite a while to get everything arranged so that everyone would be happy but we finally got it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out within a week after his proposal, a beautiful Blue Belle Dress. Monatgue wanted a Springtime Green color theme and Arabella wanted Peonies for all the flower arrangements! The Girls had to compromise on what kinds of dresses they wanted to wear and finally settled on a cute Deep Blue Dress, the perfect compliment to my wedding dress. The boys had much less trouble, giving all responsibility to Michael who picked the handsomest set of Royal Blue Tuxedo's. We decided to have the wedding at the beach. I also got to choose the wedding cake and knew immediately that I wanted a delicious and Stately Gray Cake.

Just in time to as we've just welcomed our newest additions a healthy set of Triplet Girls! We named them Ariel Poppy Winters, Beatrice Clover Winters and Coralia Iris Winters. They all have Soft Black Hair and Glasz Eyes and are as cute as can be! Their birth was bittersweet though as just a mere week after, Montague's sister, Annabelle Mae Winters, who had been battling cancer, passed away. She had two of her own children she had been raising on her own and with no one else to take them in, we adopted them as ours. Her first child was her daughter, Harper Grace Winters, who is 6 and her second child was her son, Roman Oliver Winters, who is 3. They are sweet children withLight Mix Color Hair and Glasz Eyesand are understandably devastated at the loss of their mother.

The Knight's!

DW: Delilah Eve Knight [27] & DH: Montague Ransom Winters [29]

DD: Arabella Rosamond Knight [8]

DD/DS: Sophie Annette Parks & Michael Wyatt Parks [7]

DD/DS/DS: Anastasia Lilith Hews, Lennon Sailor Hews, Lennox Navy Hews [6]

DNephew: Cassius Tobiah Hews [5]

DD/DD/DD: Ariel Poppy Winters, Beatrice Clover Winters and Coralia Iris Winters [NB]

DNiece: Harper Grace Winters [6]

DNephew: Roman Oliver Winters [3]

#3 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 30 October 2012 - 03:10 PM

My name is Stephanie Margaret Ferguson, I am 14 and I live in England.
I have red hair and brown eyes.

When I was 13 I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys.
I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me.
The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at a small daycare to earn a little bit of extra money.

A few months later I gave birth to a small, but thankfully, healthy twins. They have black hair and green eyes.
I named them Sebastian Rhett and Catriona Fleur.
Since I don't know who their father is I give them my last name and move on with my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Seb and Cat were just over a year old, I began to fall back into my old life.
I was afraid and I was too ashamed to go back to my family and ask for their help.
Soon enough, I found myself pregnant again, this time I began going to a free clinic to get prenatal care.

I wanted to do it by myself, but when one of my doctors appointments revealed I was having twins again, I decided that it couldn't hurt to have some help from the father.
Though I had my doubts about who the father was, I assumed it was a man named Calvin Rhys Parks, who had light brown hair and brown eyes.
He was doubtful as well but agreed to be there if a DNA test proved the twins were his.

A few months later I gave birth to boy/girl twins. They have light brown hair and brown eyes.
I named them Michael Jason and Sophie Hannah.

The hospital issued the DNA test and the results came back that Cal was the father of my twins!
He did keep his word, and he even wanted us to be together.

After the twins were born and finally finding their father, things got bumpy for a while but I'm now living with a work friend named Anna Nicole Smith who is 18.
She has golden blonde hair and hazel eyes and she is my best friend!

She even introduced me to her twin brother, Isaac Cole Smith, who adores the children!
He's very handsome and has strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes.
A while after we met Zack asked me on a date!

I decide to take him up on his offer of a date and go out without Cal knowing about it.
I feel a little guilty but I push it to the back of my mind as I continue seeing both Cal and Zack.

After I begin seeing both Cal and Zack, I manage to keep it well hidden for nearly six months.....until I got pregnant.
I know for sure that Zack is the father but I don't want Cal to know so I convince myself that it's not true.
Reality comes crashing down though when an abnormality in the ultrasound points to a genetic condition that is affecting my babies.

At only 30 weeks I'm taken in for an emergency C-Section and I give birth to boy/girl twins who I name Douglas Lance and Cassandra Leah.
They have red hair and brown eyes.

When the doctors need the parents medical information it is soon clear to everyone that Cal couldn't carry the gene that caused my children's problems.
Cal is outraged and leaves me, Zack says that lying to him about his children was unforgivable and no longer wants a relationship though both agree to support their respective children.
I'm told that my newest children will be alright with treatment and that's the best news.

After being left alone again, I was at a new low.
I knew it was my fault and I wished I could take it all back, but I knew that would never happen.
I vowed to myself that I would change, and become a better person!

Within a few months, I'd met a handsome and wealthy man named Edwin Jeremiah George, he was a tall and handsome man with light auburn hair and green eyes.
He insisted I move in after only a few months and become the woman he wanted to come home to everyday!
The following year was one of the happiest I had known, until I began to notice he was becoming distant, irratable with me, and staying out late.
I knew the signs and feverently hoped it wasn't true and I once again convinced myself that all was fine.

Then one day out of the blue, a woman showed up at our door, newborns in hand, and quickly shoved them into my arms and left without a word.
I was so shocked I nearly dropped them.
When I took them inside I contemplated what to do until I noticed an envolope sticking out of the blanket.
It said that she was Ed's mistress and that she had become pregnant and he had abandoned her.
It also read that the babies had no name and that she wanted nothing to do with them and it was his problem now.

While I was angry at both the woman and Ed, I couldn't help but feel a soft spot for the babies with their soft black curls and glasz eyes.
When he gets home and discovers what's happened, he apologises and begs me to stay. I decide to stay with him.
Ed decides to name the babies Leopold Jedidiah and Amelia Marie.

After the incident that left me adopting my Ed's children, I decided that I wanted more in my life!
After a bit of soul searching I decided to I would attend night classes.

Ed wasn't very happy, he wanted me to stay home with the children, not busy myself with schooling.
As a result, we ended it and he wanted nothing more to do with any of the children. He did buy me a large house, and continues to pay a large amount of child support however.
I was heartbroken, but I stood tall and continued with my classes.
There I met a man doing the same as I, his name is Willis Ryker Noble and he's a very cute man with copper red hair and green eyes.

Soon after the first semester ended, I was told that my tuition wasn't getting paid on time so I knew I would have to find a job!
After a lot of searching I finally found one that would help and work with my schedule!
So I began working as a seamstress from home.

It's been four years and since then I have finished my schooling and gotten a much better job as a Teacher's Assistant!
My relationship with Will is doing wonderfully too because we've just gotten married!
It was a wonderful ceremony, everyone pitched in to make it perfect! Will bought me a beautiful emerald wedding set.
It took us quite a while to get everything arranged so that everyone would be happy but we finally got it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different!

I had my dress picked out within a week after his proposal, a beautiful cinderella white wedding dress.
Will wanted a springtime green color theme and Seb wanted chrysanthemums for all the flower arrangements!
The Girls had to compromise on what kinds of dresses they wanted to wear and finally settled on a cute elegant white dress.
The boys had much less trouble, giving all responsibility to Seb who picked the handsomest set of cloud white suits.
We decided to have the wedding at the beach . I also got to choose the wedding cake and knew immediately that I wanted a delicious traditional white cake .

Just in time too as we've just welcomed our newest additions, healthy boy/girl twins named Anderson Marcus and Marina Rhiannon!
They have copper red hair and green eyes and are as cute as can be!
Their birth was bittersweet though as just a mere week after, Will's sister, who had been battling cancer, passed away.

She had two of her own children she had been raising on her own and with no one else to take them in, we adopted them as ours.
Her first child was her son, Nate, who is 4 and her second child was her daughter, Lucy, who is 3.
They are sweet children with ash brown hair and blue eyes and are understandably devastated at the loss of their mother.

DW - Stephanie 'Steph' Margaret Ferguson [23]
exBF - Calvin 'Cal' Rhys Parks [23]
exBF - Isaac 'Zack' Cole Smith [25]
exBF - Edwin 'Ed' Jeremiah George [51]
DH - Willis 'Will' Ryker Noble [22]

DS - Sebastian 'Seb' Rhett Ferguson [9]
DD - Catriona 'Cat' Fleur Ferguson [9]
DS - Michael 'MJ' Jason Parks [8]
DD - Sophie 'Soph' Hannah Parks [8]
DS - Douglas 'Doug' Lance Smith [6]
DD - Cassandra 'Cass' Leah Smith [6]
DS - Leopold 'Leo' Jedidiah George [5]
DD - Amelia 'Amy' Marie George [5]
DS - Anderson 'Andy' Marcus Noble[0]
DD - Marina 'Mary' Rhiannon Noble [0]
DS - Nathaniel 'Nate' Grayson Noble [4]
DD - Lucinda 'Lucy' Jasmine Noble [3]

#4 ABR

ABR

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 03:49 PM

My name is Scarlett Blair Duncan, I am 17 and I live in England. I have black hair and green eyes. When I was 16 I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at a telemarketing station to earn a little bit of extra money.
A few months later I gave birth to small, but thankfully, healthy twin girls. They have black hair and green eyes. I named them Catalina *Cat* Ellis & Emma Calliope Duncan. Since I don't know who their father is I give them my last name and move on with my life.
- - -

When Cat & Emma were just over a year old, I began to fall back into my old life. I was afraid and I was to ashamed to go back to my family and ask for their help. Soon enough, I found myself pregnant again, this time I began going to a free clinic to get prenatal care. I wanted to do it by myself, a man would just cause more drama, but when one of my doctor’s appointments revealed I was having twins, I decided that it couldn't hurt to have some help from the father. Though I had my doubts about who the father was, I assumed it was a man named Calvin Parks, who has auburn hair and gray eyes. He was doubtful as well but agreed to be there if a DNA test proved the twins were his.
A few months later I gave birth to a girl and a boy. They have blonde hair and blue eyes. I named them Micah Jefferson & Natalya *Nat* Hanna Duncan. The hospital issued the DNA test and the results came back that Calvin was the father of my twins! He didn't keep his word, and he only pays court ordered child support.
- - -
After the twins were born and finally finding their father, things got bumpy for a while but I'm now living with a work friend named Tori Lynn Maize who is 21. She has dark auburn hair and gray eyes and she is my best friend! She even introduced me to her twin brother, Seth Emery Maize, who adores the children! He's very handsome and has light auburn hair and green eyes. A while after we met Seth asked me on a date!
- - -

Life with Seth is wonderful! It's only been six months but things are going great! I've moved out of Tori’s apartment and in with Seth! The children adore him and he's a great father figure! Amazingly, he proposed! It was so romantic he proposed while strolling by the lake. Just after the proposal I found out I was pregnant again! I was worried but he soothed my fears and I began looking forward to having the baby!

Sadly, only a week before I was to give birth, Seth was killed in a car accident. The shock sent me into labor and later that day I gave birth to a daughter who I named Scarlett. She has light auburn hair and green eyes. Though I'm devastated that seth is gone, I'm glad to have this little piece of him with me. After I leave the hospital I move back in with Tori, who is just as devastated as I am.
Life without Seth has been hard. It's already been a year but things are still hard. One good thing was that I had won the lottery, it had started out as a joke between me and Tori but it quickly became serious when we noticed I'd actually won!! Tori and I moved into a nice house and soon, Tori became pregnant! While she was afraid, I'd been through it myself and was there to help her. Soon, we were ready to welcome the newest addition!

Everything was fine during her labor but suddenly everything was chaos! I was rushed out of the room, without even knowing what had happened or if my friend and the babies were ok. Later, a nurse came out and told me that Tori had begun to hemmeroge and go into shock. She had given to a precious set of twin girls, who had ash brown hair and blue eyes and was perfectly healthy. The nurse also told me that while Tori wasn't dead, she had been put into a medically induced coma and that, according to a living will she had made a few months earlier, I was to watch over her children.

As it was now my responsibility to care for them, I was one to officially name her babies. We had discussed names before and so I used a list of names that she had liked to name her children. I named them Hadley and Presley.
- - -
After Tori was induced into her coma, I visited her and while visiting I realized that I could help her and the children more if I finished my education! I decided I would attend university. Half-way through the semester I met man doing the same as I was, his name is Wilbur *Will* Dash Webster and he's very nice with blonde hair and hazel eyes.

We began dating almost immediately and even though he knew about everything, he didn't care. He treated my children as if he'd been there their whole lives and they adored him. But bad news came again when the school said that my tuition was behind. I needed a better job and so after a few weeks of relentless searching I found one that was suitable and began working a waitress.

- - -

It's been four years and since then I have finished my schooling and gotten a much better job as a saleswoman! My relationship with Will is doing wonderfully too because we've just gotten married! It was a wonderful ceremony, everyone pitched in to make it perfect! Will bought me a beautiful elaborate wedding set. It took us quite a while to get everything arranged so that everyone would be happy but we finally got it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out within a week after his proposal, a beautiful dazzling gold dress. Will wanted a beach blue color theme and the twins wanted Honeysuckle for all the flower arrangements! The Girls had to compromise on what kinds of dresses they wanted to wear and finally settled on a cute elegant white dress. The boys had much less trouble, giving all responsibility to Micah who picked the handsomest set of classic suits. We decided to have the wedding at a small church. I also got to choose the wedding cake and knew immediately that I wanted a delicious white cake .

Just in time to as we've just welcomed our newest additions a healthy set of triplets; all boys! We call them Aidan Felix, Ethan Marcus & Isaac Cyrus. They have blonde hair and hazel eyes and are as cute as can be! Their birth was bittersweet though as just a mere week after, Will’s sister Emma, who had been battling cancer, passed away. She had two of her own children she had been raising on her own and with no one else to take them in, we adopted them as ours. Her first child was her son, Elliot Corbin who is 8 and her second child was her daughter Lucy Hayden who is 4 They are sweet children with dark auburn hair and gray eyes and are understandably devastated at the loss of their mother.

Us: Wilbur *Will* Dash Webster *27* & Scarlett Blair Duncan-Webster *25*
Nephew: Elliot Corbin Webster *8*
DD/DD: Catalina *Cat* Ellis & Emma Calliope Duncan *8*
DS/DD: Micah Jefferson & Natalya *Nat* Hanna Duncan *7*
DD: Scarlett Hannah Maize-Duncan *6*
Tori’s Girls: Hadley Padme & Presley Hazel Maize *5*
Niece: Lucy Hayden Webster *4*
DS/DS/DS: Aidan Felix, Ethan Marcus & Isaac Cyrus Duncan-Webster *nb*

#5 MissJay

MissJay

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 04:10 PM

It's been four years and since then I have finished my schooling and gotten a much better job as an ultrasound technician! My relationship with Sheldon is doing wonderfully too because we've just gotten married! It was a wonderful ceremony, everyone pitched in to make it perfect! Sheldon bought me a beautiful emerald wedding set. it took us quite a while to get everything arranged so that everyone would be happy but we finally got it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out within a week after his proposal, a beautiful dazzling gold dress. Sheldon wanted a springtime green color theme and Sawyer and Bella wanteddaisiesfor all the flower arrangements! The Girls had to compromise on what kinds of dresses they wanted to wear and finally settled on a cute fairy tale dress. The boys had much less trouble, giving all responsibility to Sawyer who picked the handsomest set of classic tux suits. We decided to have the wedding at our house. I also got to choose the wedding cake and knew immediately that I wanted a delicious traditional white cake.

Just in time to as we've just welcomed our newest additions a healthy boy and girl named Asher & Avalon! They have golden blonde hair and hazel eyes and are as cute as can be! Their birth was bittersweet though as just a mere week after, Sheldon's sister Stella, who had been battling cancer, passed away. She had two of her own children she had been raising on her own and with no one else to take them in, we adopted them as ours. Her first child was her son, Elijah Cole Strong, who is 9 and her second child was her son, Levi Alexander Strong, who is 8. They are sweet children with light and ash brown hair and brown and blue eyes and are understandably devastated at the loss of their mother.

DW: Eliza Charlotte Strong [25]

DH: Sheldon Maddox Strong [27]

DS/DD: Sawyer Macon & Arabella Scarlett Hawkins [11]

DD/DD: Liliana Hanna & Savannah Anne Jackson [10]

DS/DD: Manning Scout & Aurora Ruth Maize [7]

DAS/DAS: Abraham Prescott & Roscoe Stellan Hopkins [5]
DS/DD: Asher Marcus & Avalon Pippa Strong [nb]
DAN: Elijah Cole Strong [9]

DAN: Levi Alexander Strong [8]

Sheldon & Eliza Strong +

Sawyer, Bella, Lily, Savannah, Manning, Rory,

Abe, Roscoe, Asher, Ava, Elijah, & Levi

#6 Alexis!

Alexis!

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,614 posts
  • Interests:Bones
    Mysteries
    Baking
    Photography
    Science
    Writing
    Reading

Posted 30 October 2012 - 07:23 PM

It's been four years and since then I have finished my schooling and gotten a much better job as a Ultrasound Technician! My relationship with Archie is doing wonderfully too because we've just gotten married! It was a wonderful ceremony, everyone pitched in to make it perfect! Archie bought me a beautiful unique wedding set. it took us quite a while to get everything arranged so that everyone would be happy but we finally got it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out within a week after his proposal, a beautiful Cinderella white dress. Archie wanted a beach blue color theme and Sera, Belle & Luci wanted daisies for all the flower arrangements! The Girls had to compromise on what kinds of dresses they wanted to wear and finally settled on a cute deep blue. The boys had much less trouble, giving all responsibility to Mikey who picked the handsomest set of royal blue suits (to match the girls!). We decided to have the wedding at the beach. I also got to choose the wedding cake and knew immediately that I wanted a delicious stately grey.

Just in time to as we've just welcomed our newest additions, healthy triplet girls named Jocelyn Willa, Natalie Olivia & Audrey Luna! They all have black hair and glasz eyes and are as cute as can be! Their birth was bittersweet though as just a mere week after, Archie's sister Mildred Tempest Sloan, who had been battling cancer, passed away. She had two of her own children she had been raising on her own and with no one else to take them in, we adopted them as ours. Her first child was her son, Kieran Jasper, who is 9 and her second child was her daughter, Hadley Juliet, who is 6. They are sweet children with copper red hair and green eyes and are understandably devastated at the loss of their mother.

The Harper-Sloan [-Maize] Family:

[27] Archibald Ryker Sloan "Archie"
[26] Ivy Juliana Harper-Sloan

[9] Kieran Jasper Sloan {nephew}

[8] Serafina Juliet & Arabella Cosette Harper "Sera & Belle"
[7] Michael Emmet & Lucinda Annalie Harper "Mikey & Luci"
[6] Russell Navy Maize "Russ"

[6] Hadley Juliet Sloan {niece}

[0] Jocelyn Willa, Natalie Olivia & Audrey Luna Sloan

[27] Tori Lynn Maize
[4] Paisley Ashlyn & Adelaide Hazel Maize "Paisie & Addie"

#7 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 30 October 2012 - 09:13 PM

ROUND ONE

My name is Harley Adele Armstrong, I am 16 and I live in England. I have auburn hair and blue eyes. When I was 15 I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at an animal shelter to earn a little bit of extra money. A few months later I gave birth to a small, but thankfully, healthy daughter.. She has blonde hair and hazel eyes. I named her Bella Evangeline Armstrong. Since I don't know who their father is I give her my last name and move on with my life.

ROUND TWO

When Bella was just over a year old, I began to fall back into my old life. I was afraid and I was to ashamed to go back to my family and ask for their help. Soon enough, I found myself pregnant again, this time I began going to a free clinic to get prenatal care. I wanted to do it by myself, a man would just cause more drama, but when one of my doctors appointments revealed I was having twins, I decided that it couldn't hurt to have some help from the father. Though I had my doubts about who the father was, I assumed it was a man named Calvin Rhys Parks, who has wavy black hair and glasz eyes. He was doubtful as well but agreed to be there if a DNA test proved the twins were his. A few months later I gave birth to boy/girl twins. They have curly blonde hair and blue eyes. I named them Micah Cooper & Emma Annelie. The hospital issued the DNA test and the results came back that Cal was the father of my twins! He didn't keep his word, and he took off, but he does pay court ordered child support.

ROUND THREE

After the twins were born, and finally finding their father, things got bumpy for a while; but I'm now living with a work friend named Kyrie Megan Checks who is 19.. She has light brown hair and brown eyes and she is my best friend! She even introduced me to her twin brother, Levi Stone Checks, who adores the children! He's very handsome and has golden blonde hair and hazel eyes. A while after we met Levi asked me on a date! I agree to go on a date and it was perfect! While he knows about the situation surrounding my children's births he doesn't care and treats us all well despite the troubled past! Things are finally looking up as I spend more time with Levi.

ROUND FOUR

Life with Levi is wonderful! It's only been six months but things are going great! I've moved out of Kyrie's apartment and in with Levi! The children adore him and he's a great father figure! Amazingly, he proposed! It was so romantic he proposed at the top of a farris wheel. Just after the proposal I found out I was pregnant again! I was worried but he soothed my fears and I began looking forward to having the baby!

Sadly, only a week before I was to give birth, Levi was killed in a car accident. The shock sent me into labor and later that day I gave birth to a son who I named Griffith Bowie Checks. He has ash brown hair and blue eyes. Though I'm devastated that Levi is gone, I'm glad to have this little piece of him with me. After I leave the hospital I move back in with Kyrie, who is just as devastated as I am.

ROUND FIVE

Life without Levi has been hard. It's already been a year but things are still hard. One good thing was that I had won the lottery, it had started out as a joke between me and Kyrie but it quickly became serious when we noticed I'd actually won!! Kyrie and I moved into a nice house and soon, Kyrie became pregnant! While she was afraid, I'd been through it myself and was there to help her. Soon, we were ready to welcome the newest addition!

Everything was fine during her labor but suddenly everything was chaos! I was rushed out of the room, without even knowing what had happened or if my friend and the baby(ies) were ok. Later, a nurse came out and told me that Kyrie had begun to hemmorhage and go into shock. She had given birth to a precious boy / girl twins, who had strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes and was perfectly healthy. The nurse also told me that while Kryie wasn't dead, she had been put into a medically induced coma and that, according to a living will she had made a few months earlier, I was to watch over her child(ren).

As it was now my responsabilty to care for them, I was one to offically name her baby(ies). We had discussed names before and so I used a list of names that she had liked to name her child(ren). I named them .Jethro Hamish Checks and Harper Jasmine Checks.

ROUND SIX

After Kyrie was induced into her coma, I visited her and while visiting I realized that I could help her and the children more if I finished my education! I decided I would attend University.. Half-way through the semester I met man doing the same the same and I, his name is Willis Jagger McLean and he's very nice with soft black hair and glasz eyes.

We began dating almost immediately and even though he knew about everything, he didn't care. He treated my children as if he'd been there their whole lives and they adored him. But bad news came again when the school said that my tuition was behind. I needed a better job and so after a few weeks of relentless searching I found one that was suitable and began working as a waitress..

ROUND SEVEN

It's been four years and since then I have finished my schooling and gotten a much better job as an ultrasound technician! My relationship with Will is doing wonderfully too because we've just gotten married! It was a wonderful ceremony, everyone pitched in to make it perfect! Will bought me a beautiful Emerald wedding set. it took us quite a while to get everything arranged so that everyone would be happy but we finally got it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out within a week after his proposal, a beautiful fancy, pink dress. Will wanted a springtime green color theme and Bella wanted chrysanthemums for all the flower arrangements! The Girls had to compromise on what kinds of dresses they wanted to wear and finally settled on a cute princess dress. The boys had much less trouble, giving all responsibility to Micah who picked the handsomest set of classic tuxedos. We decided to have the wedding at a small church. I also got to choose the wedding cake and knew immediately that I wanted a delicious warm orange cake.

Just in time to as we've just welcomed our newest additions a healthy triplet boys! They have soft black hair and glasz eyes and are as cute as can be! Their birth was bittersweet though as just a mere week after, Will's sister, Betsy, who had been battling cancer, passed away. She had two of her own children she had been raising on her own and with no one else to take them in, we adopted them as ours. Her first child was her daughter, Audrey, who is six and her second child was her son, Camden, who is three. They are sweet children with dark auburn hair and grey eyes and are understandably devastated at the loss of their mother.

ME: Harley Adele Armstrong McLean (24)

DH: Willis Jagger McLean (25)

DD: Bella Evangeline Armstrong (8)

DS/DD: Micah Cooper Armstrong / Emma Annelie Armstrong (6)

DD: Audrey Eliza McLean (6)

DS: Griffith Bowie Checks (5)

DS: Camden Miller McLean (2)

DS/DS/DS: Aiden Cassius McLean / Ethan Magnus McLean / Owen Severus McLean (NB)

Will and Harley McLean with Bella, Micah, Emma, Audrey, Griffith, Jethro, Harper, Camden, Aiden, Ethan and Owen

Best Friend: Kyrie Megan Checks (25) - in a coma

DS/DD: Jethro Hamish Checks / Harper Jasmine Checks (4) - in my care

**************************************************************************************

***DBF: Levi Stone Checks (20) - deceased at age 20

#8 MeganMoxie

MeganMoxie

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts
  • Interests:Education (I'm a teacher). Being online, reading and tv. I love to shop, but I can't afford it anymore lol.

Posted 01 November 2012 - 04:24 PM

My name is Lola Jewel Stanley, I am 17 and I live in Swale, Kent, England. I have blonde hair and hazel eyes. When I was 16, I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at a local factory to earn a little bit of extra money.

A few months later I gave birth to a small, but thankfully, healthy boy. He has black hair and green eyes. I named him Phineas Oskar Stanley. Since I don't know who their father is I give them my last name and move on with my life.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When Phineas was just over a year old, I began to fall back into my old life. I was afraid and I was too ashamed to go back to my family and ask for their help. Soon enough, I found myself pregnant again, this time I began going to a free clinic to get prenatal care. I wanted to do it by myself, a man would just cause more drama, but when one of my doctor’s appointments revealed I was having twins, I decided that it couldn't hurt to have some help from the father. Though I had my doubts about who the father was, I assumed it was a man named Trevor Liam Jackson, who has auburn hair and green eyes. He was doubtful as well but agreed to be there if a DNA test proved the twins were his.

A few months later I gave birth to two boys. One has red hair and hazel eyes and the other has dark brown hair and green eyes. I named them Misi Beau & Michael Barnabus. The hospital issued the DNA test and the results came back that he wasn’t the father of my twins! I think the father is Xavier Mason Lux.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After the twins were born life was still difficult but I'm making it. I now live in an apartment with a work friend named Priscilla Renee Hews who is 24. She has light auburn hair and green eyes and has become my best friend!

A few weeks ago she introduced me to her twin brother, Abraham Shale Hews. He has golden blonde hair and hazel eyes and is very handsome! He's also very nice and is great with the children! He eventually asked me on a date and I said yes and it went wonderfully!

While my relationship with Abraham grew, I was still in the middle of trying to find out who the father of my twins were. Eventually the matter was settled when I found out that Calvin Rhys Park fathered one of my twins (Misi) and Xavier Mason Lux fathered Michael. My new boyfriend still doesn't know about me finding the twins father and I plan to keep it that way!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life with Abraham is wonderful! It's only been six months but things are going great! I've moved out of Priscilla’s apartment and in with Abraham! The children adore him and he's a great father figure! Amazingly, he proposed! It was so romantic he proposed at the top of a Ferris wheel. Just after the proposal I found out I was pregnant again! I was worried but he soothed my fears and I began looking forward to having the baby!

Sadly, only a week before I was to give birth, Abraham was killed in a car accident. The shock sent me into labor and later that day I gave birth to a girl who I named Cassandra Ruth Stanley-Hews. She has dark brown hair and black eyes. Though I'm devastated that Abraham is gone, I'm glad to have this little piece of him with me. After I leave the hospital I move back in with Priscilla, who is just as devastated as I am.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life without Abraham has been hard. It's already been a year but things are still hard. One good thing was that I had won the lottery, it had started out as a joke between me and Priscilla but it quickly became serious when we noticed I'd actually won!! Priscilla and I moved into a nice house and soon, Priscilla became pregnant! While she was afraid, I'd been through it myself and was there to help her. Soon, we were ready to welcome the newest addition!

Everything was fine during her labor but suddenly everything was chaos! I was rushed out of the room, without even knowing what had happened or if my friend and the babies were ok. Later, a nurse came out and told me that Priscilla had begun to hemorrhage and go into shock. She had given to two precious twin girls, who had dark brown hair and black eyes and the other soft black hair and glasz eyes and were perfectly healthy. The nurse also told me that while Priscilla wasn't dead, she had been put into a medically induced coma and that, according to a living will she had made a few months earlier, I was to watch over her children.

As it was now my responsibility to care for them, I was one to officially name her babies. We had discussed names before and so I used a list of names that she had liked to name her children. I named them Zahara Kathleen and Olive Rosalina.

------------------------------------------------------

After Priscilla was induced into her coma, I visited her and while visiting I realized that I could help her and the children more if I finished my education! I decided I would attend a GED class. Half-way through the semester I met man doing the same the same and his name is Maurice King Mercado and he's very nice with light brown hair and brown eyes.

We began dating almost immediately and even though he knew about everything, he didn't care. He treated my children as if he'd been there their whole lives and they adored him. But bad news came again when the school said that my tuition was behind. I needed a better job and so after a few weeks of relentless searching I found one that was suitable and began working as a seamstress.

------------------------------------------------------

It's been four years and since then I have finished my schooling and gotten a much better job as a ---teacher’s assistant! My relationship with Maurice is doing wonderfully too because we've just gotten married! It was a wonderful ceremony, everyone pitched in to make it perfect! Maurice bought me a beautiful elaborate wedding set. It took us quite a while to get everything arranged so that everyone would be happy but we finally got it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out within a week after his proposal, a beautiful blue bells dress. Maurice wanted a pretty pink color theme and Phineas wanted chrysanthemums for all the flower arrangements! The girls had to compromise on what kinds of dresses they wanted to wear and finally settled on a cute pretty red dress. The boys had much less trouble, giving all responsibility to Phineas who picked the handsomest set of cloud white suits. We decided to have the wedding at a stadium. I also got to choose the wedding cake and knew immediately that I wanted a delicious stately grey cake.

Just in time to as we've just welcomed our newest additions a healthy boy named Ethan Andreas Stanley-Hews! He has soft black hair and glasz eyes and is as cute as can be! His birth was bittersweet though as just a mere week after, Maurice’s sister Penelope Quinn, who had been battling cancer, passed away. She had two of her own children she had been raising on her own and with no one else to take them in, we adopted them as ours. Her first child was William Kyle Hews who is 8 and her second child was Eliza Romy Hews who is 6. They are sweet children, William has light mixed color hair and glasz eyes and Eliza has strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes, and and are understandably devastated at the loss of their mother.

ME: Lola Jewel Stanley (25)
DH: Maurice King Mercado (22)
Sister-in-law: Penelope Quinn Mercado
FRIEND: Priscilla Renee Hews (31)
DS: Phineaus Oskar Stanley (8)
DAS: William Kyle Mercado (8)
DS/DS: Misi Beau Stanley / Michael Barnabus Stanley (6)
DAD: Eliza Romy Mercado (6)
DD: Cassandra Ruth Stanley-Hews (5)
Priscilla’s DD/DD: Zahara Kathleen Hews / Olive Rosalina Hews (4)
DS: Ethan Andreas Stanley-Mercado (nb)

Priscilla

Posted Image

Michael:

Posted Image

Eliza:

Posted Image

Zahara:

Posted Image

Ethan:

Posted Image

#9 The Future Mrs B

The Future Mrs B

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,094 posts
  • Interests:Music, names and my friends.

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:24 PM

My name is Marguerite Miriam Mills but most people call me Maggie, I am 18 years old and I live in Italy. I have wavy light blonde hair and dark hazel eyes. When I was 17 years old I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at a local factory to earn a little bit of extra money.
A few months later I gave birth to a small, but thankfully, healthy baby girl. She has straight brown hair and glasz eyes. I named her Esme Lux after my grandmother Esme and call her Lux or Ellie. Since I don't know who their father is I give them my last name and move on with my life.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When Lux was just over a year old, I began to fall back into my old life. I was afraid and I was to ashamed to go back to my family and ask for their help. Soon enough, I found myself pregnant again; this time I began going to a free clinic to get prenatal care. I wanted to do it by myself, a man would just cause more drama, but when one of my doctors appointments revealed I was having twins, I decided that it couldn't hurt to have some help from the father. Though I had my doubts about who the father was, I assumed it was a man named Calvin Rhys Parks, who has wavy light brown hair and dark brown eyes. He was doubtful as well but agreed to be there if a DNA test proved the twins were his.
A few months later I gave birth to twin girls. I named them Melisande Annalie "Lissa" & Rafeala Anouk "Rae". Lissa has wavy red hair and my dark hazel eyes and Rae has straight brown hair and light green eyes. The hospital issued the DNA test and the results came back that he was the father of my twins! He didn't keep his word, but he pays voluntary child support for them.
After the twins were born and finally finding their father, things got bumpy for a while but I'm now living with a work friend named Anna Nicole Smith who is 18 years old. She has curly light mixed hair and glasz eyes and she is my best friend! She even introduced me to her twin brother, Isaiah Shale Smith, who adores the children! He's very handsome and has curly golden blonde hair and light hazel eyes. A while after we met Isaiah asked me on a date! I agree to go on a date and it's perfect! While he knows about the situation surrounding my childrens births he doesn't care and treats us all well despite the troubled past! Things are finally looking up as I spend more time with him.
Life with Isaiah is wonderful! It's only been six months but things are going great! I've moved out of Anna's apartment and in with Isaiah! The children adore him and he's a great father figure! Amazingly, he proposed! It was so romantic he asked on my birthday. Just after the proposal I found out I was pregnant again! I was worried but he soothed my fears and I began looking forward to having the baby!

Sadly, only a week before I was to give birth, Isaiah was killed in a car accident. The shock sent me into labor and later that day I gave birth to another daughter who I named Angelina Ruth Smith "Angie".She has curly ash brown hair and light blue eyes. Though I'm devastated that Isaiah is gone, I'm glad to have this little piece of him with me. After I leave the hospital I move back in with Anna, who is just as devastated as I am.
Life without Isaiah has been hard. It's already been a year but things are still hard. One good thing was that I had won the lottery, it had started out as a joke between me and Anna but it quickly became serious when we noticed I'd actually won!! (workfriend) and I moved into a nice house and soon, Anna became pregnant! While she was afraid, I'd been through it myself and was there to help her. Soon, we were ready to welcome the newest addition!

Everything was fine during her labor but suddenly everything was chaos! I was rushed out of the room, without even knowing what had happened or if my friend and the babies were ok. Later, a nurse came out and told me that Anna had begun to hemmeroge and go into shock. She had given to a precious boy/girl twins, the boy has wavy dark auburn hair and dark gray eyes and they girl has curly golden blonde hair and dark hazel eyes and both were perfectly healthy. The nurse also told me that while Anna wasn't dead, she had been put into a medically induced coma and that, according to a living will she had made a few months earlier, I was to watch over her children.

As it was now my responsabilty to care for them, I was one to offically name her babies. We had discussed names before and so I used a list of names that she had liked to name her children. I named them Justus Hart and Hadley Jasmine.

After Anna was induced into her coma, I visited her and while visiting I realized that I could help her and the children more if I finished my education! I decided I would attend the local community college. Half-way through the semester I met man doing the same as I, his name is Edgar Axle Sweeney, he likes to joke that he was named after 3 famous people, and he's very nice with wavy soft black hair and glasz eyes.

We began dating almost immediately and even though he knew about everything, he didn't care. He treated my children as if he'd been there their whole lives and they adored him. But bad news came again when the school said that my tuition was behind. I needed a better job and so after a few weeks of relentless searching I found one that was suitable and began working a streamstress.

It's been four years and since then I have finished my schooling and gotten a much better job as an ultrasound tech! My relationship with Eddie is doing wonderfully too because we've just gotten married! It was a wonderful ceremony, everyone pitched in to make it perfect! Eddie bought me a beautiful a beautiful emerald wedding set wedding set. it took us quite a while to get everything arranged so that everyone would be happy but we finally got it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out within a week after his proposal, a Cinderella white dress. Eddie wanted a beach blue color theme and Lux wanted daisies for all the flower arrangements! The girls had to compromise on what kinds of dresses they wanted to wear and finally settled on a cute deep blue dress. We decided to have the wedding at a small church. I also got to choose the wedding cake and knew immediately that I wanted a delicious golden yellow.

Just in time to as we've just welcomed our newest additions a healthy BOY! He has light mix hair and glasz eyes and are is cute as can be! His birth was bittersweet though as just a mere week after, Eddie's sister Elizabeth Rose Sweeney, who had been battling cancer, passed away. She had two of her own children she had been raising on her own and with no one else to take them in, we adopted them as ours. Her first child was her son, who is 8 years old and her second child was her son who is three. They are sweet children with ----- hair and ----- eyes and are understandably devastated at the loss of their mother.
The Mills Family

Marguerite Miriam (Mills) Sweeney "Maggie"

Esme Lux Mills "Lux" or "Ellie"

Melisande Annalie Mills "Lissa"

Rafeala Anouk Mills "Rae"

Angelina Ruth Smith "Angie"

Ephraim Felix Sweeney "Felix"
The Smith Family

Anna Nicole Smith

Justus Hart:

Hadley Jasmine
Isaiah Shale Smith

The Sweeney Family

Edgar Axle Sweeney "Eddie"

Elizabeth Rose Sweeney

Elijah Grayson

Auden Josiah

#10 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:12 AM

Bowen.

Julia Maren {28} and Willis Hunter {28}

DD Emma Scarlett Bowen {12}

DD/DD Phoebe Annika / Lara Annette Jackson-Bowen {10}

ADS Theo Oliver Bowen {8}

DS Cooper Marshall Bowen-Checks {8}

ADD Hazel Kathleen Bowen {6.5}

ADD Grace Audrey Bowen {4}

DS August Felix Bowen {3mos}

Ex- Trevor Liam Jackson {30}

Ex- Jonas Emery Checks {29}

Ex- Miles Henry Warren {31}

It's been four years and since then I have finished my schooling and gotten a much better job as a Teacher's assistant! My relationship with Will is doing wonderfully too because we've just gotten married! It was a wonderful ceremony, everyone pitched in to make it perfect! He bought me a beautiful emerald wedding set. It took us quite a while to get everything arranged so that everyone would be happy but we finally got it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out within a week after his proposal, a beautiful Cinderella white dress. Will wanted a sunny yellow color theme and Emma, Phoebe and Lara wanted peonies for all the flower arrangements! The Girls had to compromise on what kinds of dresses they wanted to wear and finally settled on a cute pretty red dresses. Cooper had much less trouble, giving all responsibility to Emma who picked the most handsome cloud white tux. We decided to have the wedding at the forest. I also got to choose the wedding cake and knew immediately that I wanted a delicious warm orange cake.

Just in time too... as we've just welcomed our newest addition, a healthy baby boy! We named him August Felix. He has dark blond hair and blue eyes and is as cute as can be!

His birth was bittersweet though as just a mere week after, Will's sister Audrey Paige, who had been battling cancer, passed away. She had two of her own children she had been raising on her own and with no one else to take them in, so we adopted them as ours. Her first child was her son, Theo Oliver,who is 8 and her second child was her daughter, Grace Audrey, who is 4. They are sweet children with light blonde hair and green eyes and are understandably devastated at the loss of their mother.

Jules and Will Bowen.

Emma, Phoebe, Lara, Cooper, Hazel, Auggie, Theo and Gracie.

#11 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:17 PM

My name is Carys Wisteria Montgomery, I am Fifteen Years Old and I live in New York City, New York, USA. I have Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes. When I was fourteen years old I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at A Small Daycare Center to earn a little bit of extra money.

A few months later I gave birth to a setof small, but thankfully, healthy Triplet Boys. I named them Sebastian Rhett Montgomery, Sawyer Holden Montgomery and Silas Archer Montgomery. Sebastian has Blonde Hair and Glasz Eyes, Sawyer has Brown Hair and Glasz Eyes and lastly, Silas has Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes. Since I don't know who their father is I give them my last name and move on with my life.

When Sebastian, Sawyer and Silas were just over a year old, I began to fall back into my old life. I was afraid and I was to ashamed to go back to my family and ask for their help. Soon enough, I found myself pregnant again, this time I began going to a free clinic to get prenatal care. I wanted to do it by myself, a man would just cause more drama, but when one of my doctors appointments revealed I was having twins, I decided that it couldn't hurt to have some help from the father. Though I had my doubts about who the father was, I assumed it was a man named Calvin Rhys Parks, who has Black Hair and Glasz Eyes. He was doubtful as well but agreed to be there if a DNA test proved the twins were his.

A few months later I gave birth to faternal boy/girl twins. The hospital issued the DNA test and the results came back that Calvin wasn't the father of my twins! I named them Michael Reece Montgomery and Mariella Anais Montgomery. Michael and Mariella both have Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes.

After the twins were born life was still difficult but I'm making it. I know live in an apartment with a work friend named Priscilla Renee Hews who is Twnety-Four Years Old. She has Ash Brown Hair and Blue Eyes and has become my best friend!

A few weeks ago she introduced me to her twin brother, Levi Granite Hews. He has Light Auburn Hair and Green Eyes and is very handsome! He's also very nice and is great with the children! He eventually asked me on a date and I said yes and it went wonderfully!

While my relationship with Levi grew, I was still in the middle of trying to find out who the father of my twins were. Eventually the matter was settled when I found out that the original DNA test was wrong, Calvin IS the father. My new boyfreind still doesn't know about me finding the twins father and I plan to keep it that way!

Life with Levi is wonderful! It's only been six months but things are going great! I've moved out of theapartment with Priscilla and in with Levi. The children adore him and he's a great father figure! Amazingly, he proposed! It was so romantic Levi did it at the top of a Farris Wheel. Just after the proposal I found out I was pregnant again! I was worried but Levi soothed my fears and I began looking forward to having the baby!

Sadly, only a week before I was to give birth, Levi was killed in a car accident. The shock sent me into labor and later that day I gave birth to a Baby Girl who I named Violetta Eve Montgomery. She has Light Auburn Hair and Green Eyes. Though I'm devastated that Levi is gone, I'm glad to have this little piece of him with me. After I leave the hospital I move back in with Priscilla who is just as devastated as I am.

Life without Levi has been hard. It's already been a year but things are still hard. One good thing was that I had won the lottery, it had started out as a joke between me and Priscilla, but it quickly became serious when we noticed I'd actually won! Priscilla and I moved into a nice house and soon, Priscilla became pregnant! While she was afraid, I'd been through it myself and was there to help her. Soon, we were ready to welcome the newest addition!

Everything was fine during her labor but suddenly everything was chaos! I was rushed out of the room, without even knowing what had happened or if my friend and the baby was ok. Later, a nurse came out and told me that Priscilla had begun to hemmeroge and go into shock. She had given to a precious Baby Girl, who had Ash Brown Hair and Blue Eyes and was perfectly healthy. The nurse also told me that while Priscilla wasn't dead, she had been put into a medically induced coma and that, according to a living will she had made a few months earlier, I was to watch over her child.

As it was now my responseabilty to care for them, I was one to offically name her baby. We had discussed names before and so I used a list of names that she had liked to name her child. I named her Paisley Isla Montgomery.

After Priscilla was induced into her coma, I visited her and while visiting I realized that I could help her and the children more if I finished my education! I decided I would attend A GED Class. Half-way through the semester I met man doing the same the same and I, his name is Archibald Dash Kent and he's very nice with Soft Black Hair and Glasz Eyes.

We began dating almost immediately and even though he knew about everything, he didn't care. He treated my children as if he'd been there their whole lives and they adored him. But bad news came again when the school said that my tuition was behind. I needed a better job and so after a few weeks of relentless searching I found one that was suitable and began working A Waitress.

It's been four years and since then I have finished my schooling and gotten a much better job as A Teachers Assistant! My relationship with Archibald is doing wonderfully too because we've just gotten married! It was a wonderful ceremony, everyone pitched in to make it perfect! Archie bought me a beautiful Unique Wedding Set. it took us quite a while to get everything arranged so that everyone would be happy but we finally got it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out within a week after his proposal, a beautiful Ruffled Silver Dress. Archibald wanted a Luscious Purple color theme and Sebastian, Sawyer & Silas wanted Daisies for all the flower arrangements! The Girls, Mariella, Violetta & Paisley, had to compromise on what kinds of dresses they wanted to wear and finally settled on a cute Elegant White Dress. The boys had much less trouble, giving all responsibility to Sebastian who picked the handsomest set of Royal Blue Tux suits. We decided to have the wedding at A Nice Restaurant. I also got to choose the wedding cake and knew immediately that I wanted a delicious Traditional White Cake.

Just in time to as we've just welcomed our newest additions a healthy Baby Boy! We named him Ezra Cornelius Montgomery-Kent. He has Light Mix Color Hair and Glasz Eyes and is as cute as can be! His birth was bittersweet though as just a mere week after, Archibald's
sister, Elizabeth Ava Kent, who had been battling cancer, passed away. She had two of her own children she had been raising on her own and with no one else to take them in, we adopted them as ours. Her first child was her daughter, Camille Kate Kent who is Six Years Old and her second child was her son, Gabriel Lucas Kent who is Three Years Old. They are sweet children with Golden Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes and are understandably devastated at the loss of their mother.

The Montgomery-Kent Family

DH: Archibald Dash Kent {23}

DW: Carys Wisteria Montgomery-Kent {24}

DS/DS/DS: Sebastian Rhett Montgomery, Sawyer Holden Montgomery & Silas Archer Montgomery {8}

DS/DD: Michael Reece Montgomery & Mariella Anais Montgomery {7}

DD: Violetta Eve Montgomery {6}

DAD: Camille Kate Kent {6}

DAD: Paisley Isla Montgomery {5}

DAS: Gabriel Lucas Kent {3}

DS: Ezra Cornelius Montgomery-Kent {0}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DBF: Calvin Rhys Parks {26} {Father of Michael & Mariella}

Ex-DF: Levi Granite Hews {25} {Deceased} {Father of Violetta}

DRM: Priscilla Renee Hews {31} {In a Coma} {Mother of Paisley}

DSIL: Elizabeth Ava Kent {28} {Deceased} {Mother of Camille & Gabriel}

#12 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:38 PM

My name is Violet Primrose Schmidt, I am Seventeen Years Oldand I live in Edinburgh Scotland. I have Brown Hair and Glasz Eyes. When I was sixteen years old I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at An Animal Shelter to earn a little bit of extra money.

A few months later I gave birth to a small, but thankfully, healthy Baby Boy. I name him Chance Valentino Schmidt. Chance has Auburn Hair and Blue Eyes. Since I don't know who his father is I gave Chance my last name and move on with my life.

When Chance was just over a year old, I began to fall back into my old life. I was afraid and I was to ashamed to go back to my family and ask for their help. Soon enough, I found myself pregnant again, this time I began going to a free clinic to get prenatal care. I wanted to do it by myself, a man would just cause more drama, but when one of my doctors appointments revealed I was having twins, I decided that it couldn't hurt to have some help from the father. Though I had my doubts about who the father was, I assumed it was a man named Xavier Mason Lux, who has Black Hair and Glasz Eyes. He was doubtful as well but agreed to be there if a DNA test proved the twins were his.

A few months later I gave birth to twin girls. The hospital issued the DNA test and the results came back that Xavier is the father of my twins! Xavier is there for the kids and he even wanted us to be together I named them Arabella Hanna Lux-Schmidt and Aurora Ayn Lux-Schmidt. Arabella and Aurora both have Dark Brown Hair and Green Eyes.

After the twins were born and finally finding their father, things got bumpy for a while but I'm now living with a work friend named Tiffany Dymond Stall who is Twenty-Two Years Old. She has Golden Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes and she is my best friend! She even introduced me to her twin brother, Gideon Cobalt Stall, who adores the children! He's very handsome and has Golden Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes. A while after we met Gideon asked me on a date!

I decide to take him up on his offer of a date and go out without Xavier knowing about it. I feel a little guily but I push it to the back of my mind as I continue seeing both Xavier and Gideon.

After I begin seeing both Gideon and Xavier, I manage to keep it well hidden for nearly six months.....until I got pregnant. I know for sure that Gideon is the father but I don't want Xavier to know so I convince myself that it's true. Reality comes crashing down though when an abnormality in the ultrasound points to a genetic condition, Slow Growth Rate, that is affecting my babies.

At only 30 weeks I'm taken in for an emergency C-Section and I give birth to Twin Boys who I name Ryder Lance Schmidt and Reed Garrison Schmidt. When the doctors need the parents medical information it is soon clear to everyone that Xavier couldn't carry the gene that caused my children's problems. Xavier is outraged and leaves me, Gideon says that lying to him about his children was unforgivable and no longer wants a relationship though both agree to support their respective children. I'm told that Ryder and Reed will be alright with treatment and thats the best news. Ryder and Reed both have Golden Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes.

After being left alone again, I was at a new low. I knew it was my fault and I wished I could take it all back, but I knew that would never. I vowed to myself that I would change, and become a better person! Within a few months, I'd met a handsome and wealthy man named Archibald Quincy Lyons, he was a tall and handsome man with Light Auburn Hair and Green Eyes. He insisted I move in after only a few months and become the woman he wanted to come home to everyday! The following year was one of the happiest I had known, until I began to notice he was becoming distant, irratable with me, and staying out late. I knew the signs and feverently hoped it wasn't true and I once again convinced myself that all was fine.

Then one day out of the blue, a woman showed up at our door, newborn in hand, and quickly shoved her into my arms and left without a word. I was so shocked I nearly dropped them. When I took them inside I contemplated what to do until I noticed an envolope sticking out of the blanket. It said that she was Archibald's mistress and that she had become pregnant and he had abandoned her. It also read that the baby had no name and that she wanted nothing to do with it and it was his problem now. While I was angry at both the woman and Archie I couldn't help but feel a soft spot for the little girl with Soft Black Hair and Glasz Eyes. When he gets home and discovers whats happened we stay together, everyone makes a mistake and I do love Arch. We decide to name the baby Hazel Ashlyn Lyons-Schmidt.

After the incident that left me adopting my boyfriend, Archibald's child, I decided that I wanted more in my life! After a bit of soul searching I decided to I would attend A University.

Archibald wasn't very happy, he wanted me to stay home with the children, not busy myself with schooling. As a result, we ended it and he wanted nothing more to do with any of the children. I was heartbroken, but I stood tall and continued with my classes. There I met a man doing the same as I, his name is Stanley Maddox Bartlett and he's a very cute man with Light Mix Color Hair and Glasz Eyes.

Soon after the first semester ended, I was told that my tuition wasn't getting paid on time so I knew I would have to find a better job! After a lot of searching I finally found one that would help and work with my schedule! So I began working as An Intern.

It's been four years and since then I have finished my schooling and gotten a much better job as A Store Manager! My relationship with Stanley is doing wonderfully too because we've just gotten married! It was a wonderful ceremony, everyone pitched in to make it perfect! Stanley bought me a beautiful Vintage Wedding Set wedding set. it took us quite a while to get everything arranged so that everyone would be happy but we finally got it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out within a week after his proposal, a beautiful Dazzling Gold Dress. Stanley wanted a Springtime Green color theme and Chance wanted Violets for all the flower arrangements! The Girls, Arabella, Aurora and Hazel had to compromise on what kinds of dresses they wanted to wear and finally settled on a cute Deep Blue Dress. The boys, Chance, Ryder and Reed, had much less trouble, giving all responsibility to Chance who picked the handsomest set of Light Beige Suits. We decided to have the wedding at The Beach. I also got to choose the wedding cake and knew immediately that I wanted a delicious Glowing Yellow Cake.

Just in time to as we've just welcomed our newest addition a healthy Baby Girl! We named her Melody Tamsin Bartlett-Schmidt. She has Strawberry Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes and is as cute as can be! Her birth was bittersweet though as just a mere week after, Stanley's sister, Rowena Emilie Bartlett, who had been battling cancer, passed away. She had two of her own children she had been raising on her own and with no one else to take them in, we adopted them as ours. Her first child was her son, Hayden Josiah Bartlett who is Three Years Old and her second child was her daughter, Isla Brooklyn Bartlett who is Two Years Old. They are sweet children with Soft Black Hair and Glasz Eyes and are understandably devastated at the loss of their mother.

The Bartlett-Schmidt Family

DH: Stanley Maddox Bartlett {26}

DW: Violet Primrose Bartlett-Schmidt {25}

DS: Chance Valentino Schmidt {8}

DD/DD: Arabella Hanna Lux-Schmidt & Aurora Ayn Lux-Schmidt {7}

DS/DS: Ryder Lance Schmidt & Reed Garrison Schmidt {6}

DAD: Hazel Ashlyn Lyons-Schmidt {5}

DAS: Hayden Josiah Bartlett {3}

DAD: Isla Brooklyn Bartlett {2}

DD: Melody Tamsin Bartlett-Schmidt {0}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ex-DBF1: Xavier Mason Lux {28} {Father of Arabella & Aurora}

Ex-DBF2: Gideon Cobalt Stall {29} {Father of Ryder & Reed}

Ex-DBF3: Archibald Quincy Lyons {28} {Father of Hazel}

DSIL: Rowena Emilie Bartlett {31} {Deceased} {Mother of Hayden & Isla}

#13 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:56 PM

My name is Francesca Jade Lawson, I am Sixteen Years Old and I live in London, England. I have Black Hair and Green Eyes. When I was fifteen years old I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at A General Store to earn a little bit of extra money.

A few months later I gave birth to a small, but thankfully, healthy Baby Girl. I name her Viviette Kinsey Lawson. Viviette has Black Hair and Glasz Eyes. Since I don't know who his father is I gave Viviette my last name and move on with my life.

When Viviette was just over a year old, I began to fall back into my old life. I was afraid and I was to ashamed to go back to my family and ask for their help. Soon enough, I found myself pregnant again, this time I began going to a free clinic to get prenatal care. I wanted to do it by myself, a man would just cause more drama, but when one of my doctors appointments revealed I was having twins, I decided that it couldn't hurt to have some help from the father. Though I had my doubts about who the father was, I assumed it was a man named Trevor Liam Jackson, who has Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes. He was doubtful as well but agreed to be there if a DNA test proved the twins were his.

A few months later I gave birth to faternal boy/girl twins. The hospital issued the DNA test and the results came back that Trevor is the father of my twins! Trevor's not around much and doesn't really stay around for the twins but, he pays voluntary child support. I named them Micah Wyatt Lawson and Phoebe Annette Lawson. Micah has Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes and Phoebe has Dark Brown Hair and Green Eyes.

After the twins were born and finally finding their father, things got bumpy for a while but I'm now living with a work friend named Tori Lynn Maize who is Twenty-One Years Old. She has Dark Auburn Hair and Gray Eyes and she is my best friend! She even introduced me to her twin brother, Thaddeus Emery Maize, who adores the children! He's very handsome and has Strawberry Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes. A while after we met Thaddeus asked me on a date!

I agree to go on a date and it's perfect! While he knows about the situation surrounding my childrens births he doesn't care and treats us all well despite the troubled past! Things are finally looking up as I spend more time with Thaddeus.

Life with Thaddeus is wonderful! It's only been six months but things are going great! I've moved out of Tori's apartment and in with Thaddeus. The children adore him and he's a great father figure! Amazingly, he proposed! It was so romantic he took me on a Romantic Dinner Date. Just after the proposal I found out I was pregnant again! I was worried but he soothed my fears and I began looking forward to having the baby!

Sadly, only a week before I was to give birth, Thaddeus was killed in a car accident. The shock sent me into labor and later that day I gave birth to a Baby Boy who I named Dean Marshall Lawson. He has Strawberry Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes. Though I'm devastated that Thaddeus is gone, I'm glad to have this little piece of him with me. After I leave the hospital I move back in with Tori, who is just as devastated as I am.

Life without Levi has been hard. It's already been a year but things are still hard. One good thing was that I had won the lottery, it had started out as a joke between me and Tori but it quickly became serious when we noticed I'd actually won!! Tori and I moved into a nice house and soon, Tori became pregnant! While she was afraid, I'd been through it myself and was there to help her. Soon, we were ready to welcome the newest addition!

Everything was fine during her labor but suddenly everything was chaos! I was rushed out of the room, without even knowing what had happened or if my friend and the baby was ok. Later, a nurse came out and told me that Tori had begun to hemmeroge and go into shock. She had given to a precious Baby Boy, who had Golden Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes and was perfectly healthy. The nurse also told me that while Tori wasn't dead, she had been put into a medically induced coma and that, according to a living will she had made a few months earlier, I was to watch over her child.

As it was now my responseabilty to care for them, I was one to offically name her baby We had discussed names before and so I used a list of names that she had liked to name her child. I named him Louis Stellan Lawson.

After Tori was induced into her coma, I visited her and while visiting I realized that I could help her and the children more if I finished my education! I decided I would attend A Community College. Half-way through the semester I met man doing the same the same and I, his name is Willis Ryker Landry and he's very nice with Lightest Blonde Hair and Glasz Eyes.

We began dating almost immediately and even though he knew about everything, he didn't care. He treated my children as if he'd been there their whole lives and they adored him. But bad news came again when the school said that my tuition was behind. I needed a better job and so after a few weeks of relentless searching I found one that was suitable and began working A Short-Order Cook.

It's been four years and since then I have finished my schooling and gotten a much better job as A Saleswoman! My relationship with Willis is doing wonderfully too because we've just gotten married! It was a wonderful ceremony, everyone pitched in to make it perfect! Willis bought me a beautiful Celtic Wedding Set. it took us quite a while to get everything arranged so that everyone would be happy but we finally got it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out within a week after his proposal, a beautiful Cinderella White Dress. Willis wanted a Beach Blue color theme and Viviette wanted Peonies for all the flower arrangements! The Girls, Viviette and Phoebe, had to compromise on what kinds of dresses they wanted to wear and finally settled on a cute Elegant White Dress. The boys, Micah, Dean and Louis, had much less trouble, giving all responsibility to Micah who picked the handsomest set of Royal Blue Tux. We decided to have the wedding at A Small Church. I also got to choose the wedding cake and knew immediately that I wanted a delicious Warm Orange Cake.

Just in time to as we've just welcomed our newest additions a healthy Baby Boy! We named him Emmett Cato Lawson-Landry. He has Golden Blonde Hair and Glasz Eyes and is as cute as can be! His birth was bittersweet though as just a mere week after, Willis' sister, Genevieve Harper Landry, who had been battling cancer, passed away. She had two of her own children she had been raising on her own and with no one else to take them in, we adopted them as ours. Her first child was her son, Everett Austin Landry who is Nine Years Old and her second child was her other son Hunter Mason Landry who is Three Years Old. They are sweet children with Strawberry Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes and are understandably devastated at the loss of their mother.

The Lawson Family

DM: Francesca Jade Lawson {24}

DBF: Willis Ryker Landry {25}

DAS: Everett Austin Landry {9}

DD: Viviette Kinsey Lawson {8}

DS/DD: Micah Wyatt Lawson & Phoebe Annette Lawson {7}

DS: Dean Marshall Lawson {6}

DAS: Louis Stellan Lawson {5}

DAS: Hunter Mason Landy {3}

DS: Emmett Cato Lawson-Landry {0}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ex-DBF: Trevor Liam Jackson {28} {Father of Micah & Phoebe}

Ex-DF: Thaddeus Emery Maize {22} {Deceased} {Father of Dean}

DRM: Tori Lynn Maize {28} {In a Coma} {Mother of Louis}

DSIL: Genevieve Harper Landry {34} {Deceased} {Mother of Everett & Hunter}

#14 Fez

Fez

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:10 PM

It's been four years and since then I have finished my schooling and gotten a much better job as An Ultrasound Technician!

My relationship with Archibald is doing wonderfully too because we've just gotten married! It was a wonderful ceremony, everyone pitched in to make it perfect! Archie bought me a beautiful Celtic Wedding Set. it took us quite a while to get everything arranged so that everyone would be happy but we finally got it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out within a week after his proposal, a beautiful Ruffled Silver Dress. Archie wanted a Sunny Yellow color theme and Seffie wanted Roses for all the flower arrangements! The Girls had to compromise on what kinds of dresses they wanted to wear and finally settled on a cute Simple Brown Dress. Hudson picked a handsome Light Beige Suit suit. We decided to have the wedding at the beach. I also got to choose the wedding cake and knew immediately that I wanted a delicious Traditional White Cake.

Just in time too, as we've just welcomed our newest additions: G/B Twins! They have Soft Black Hair and Glasz Eyes and are as cute as can be! Their birth was bittersweet though as just a mere week after, Archibald's sister, Isabella, who had been battling cancer, passed away. She had two of her own children she had been raising on her own and with no one else to take them in, we adopted them as ours. Her first child was her son, Nathaniel , who is 8 and her second child was her daughter, Romy, who is 6. They are sweet children with Light Auburn Hair and Green Eyes and and are understandably devastated at the loss of their mother.

DW: Scarlett Josephine Harper Winters (25)
DH: Archibald Zane Winters (29)

-DD: Serafina Lux Harper (9)
-DNephew: Nathaniel Grayson Willows (8)
-DD/DD: Evangelina Ayn Harper & Isadora Anne Harper (7)
-DNiece: Romy Evelyn Willows (6)
-DS: Hudson Marine Maize-Harper (5)
-DD/DS: Ethan Augustus Winters & Avalon Phillipa Winters (nb)

#15 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:22 PM

My name is Cordelia Jade Larson, I am Sixteen Years Old and I live in Atlanta, Georgia. I have Blonde Hair and Glasz Eyes. When I was fifteen years old I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at A Small Daycare Center to earn a little bit of extra money.

A few months later I gave birth to a small, but thankfully, healthy Baby Boy I named them Holden Rhett Larson. Holden has Blonde Hair and Glasz Eyes,. Since I don't know who his father is so I give him my last name and move on with my life.

When Holden was just over a year old, I began to fall back into my old life. I was afraid and I was to ashamed to go back to my family and ask for their help. Soon enough, I found myself pregnant again, this time I began going to a free clinic to get prenatal care. I wanted to do it by myself, a man would just cause more drama, but when one of my doctors appointments revealed I was having twins, I decided that it couldn't hurt to have some help from the father. Though I had my doubts about who the father was, I assumed it was a man named Calvin Rhys Parks, who has Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes. He was doubtful as well but agreed to be there if a DNA test proved the twins were his.

A few months later I gave birth to twin girls. The hospital issued the DNA test and the results came back that Calvin is the father of my twins! However, Calvin doesn't want to be apart of their or my life and so, he pays court ordered child support. I named them Gabriella Ayn Larson and Juliana Anne Larson. Gabriella and Juliana both have Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes.

After the twins were born and finally finding their father, things got bumpy for a while but I'm now living with a work friend named Anna Nicole Smith who is Eighteen Years Old. She has Strawberry Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes and she is my best friend! She even introduced me to her twin brother, Elias Stone Smith, who adores the children! He's very handsome and has Strawberry Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes. A while after we met Elias asked me on a date!

I agree to go on a date and it's perfect! While he knows about the situation surrounding my childrens births he doesn't care and treats us all well despite the troubled past! Things are finally looking up as I spend more time with Elias.

Life with Elias is wonderful! It's only been six months but things are going great! I've moved out of theapartment with Anna and in with Elias. The children adore him and he's a great father figure! Amazingly, he proposed! It was so romantic Elias did it with a Love Letter. Just after the proposal I found out I was pregnant again! I was worried but Elias soothed my fears and I began looking forward to having the baby!

Sadly, only a week before I was to give birth, Elias was killed in a car accident. The shock sent me into labor and later that day I gave birth to a Baby Girl who I named Isabella Eve Larson. She has Strawberry Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes. Though I'm devastated that Elias is gone, I'm glad to have this little piece of him with me. After I leave the hospital I move back in with Anna who is just as devastated as I am.

Life without Elias has been hard. It's already been a year but things are still hard. One good thing was that I had won the lottery, it had started out as a joke between me and Anna, but it quickly became serious when we noticed I'd actually won! Anna and I moved into a nice house and soon, Anna became pregnant! While she was afraid, I'd been through it myself and was there to help her. Soon, we were ready to welcome the newest addition!

Everything was fine during her labor but suddenly everything was chaos! I was rushed out of the room, without even knowing what had happened or if my friend and the baby was ok. Later, a nurse came out and told me that Anna had begun to hemmeroge and go into shock. She had given to a precious Baby Girl, who had Light Mix Color Hair and Glasz Eyes and was perfectly healthy. The nurse also told me that while Anna wasn't dead, she had been put into a medically induced coma and that, according to a living will she had made a few months earlier, I was to watch over her child.

As it was now my responseabilty to care for them, I was one to offically name her baby. We had discussed names before and so I used a list of names that she had liked to name her child. I named her Kinley Sofia Larson.

After Anna was induced into her coma, I visited her and while visiting I realized that I could help her and the children more if I finished my education! I decided I would attend A Community College. Half-way through the semester I met man doing the same the same and I, his name is Montague Paine Weiss and he's very nice with Soft Black Hair and Glasz Eyes.

We began dating almost immediately and even though he knew about everything, he didn't care. He treated my children as if he'd been there their whole lives and they adored him. But bad news came again when the school said that my tuition was behind. I needed a better job and so after a few weeks of relentless searching I found one that was suitable and began working A Seamstress.

It's been four years and since then I have finished my schooling and gotten a much better job asAn Ultrasound Technician! My relationship with Montague is doing wonderfully too because we've just gotten married! It was a wonderful ceremony, everyone pitched in to make it perfect! Montague bought me a beautiful Emerald Wedding Set wedding set. it took us quite a while to get everything arranged so that everyone would be happy but we finally got it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out within a week after his proposal, a beautiful Elegant Red Dress. Montague wanted a Pretty Pink color theme and Holden wanted Honeysucklefor all the flower arrangements! The Girls, Gabriella, Juliana, Isabella and Kinley had to compromise on what kinds of dresses they wanted to wear and finally settled on a cute Pretty Red Dress. Holden picked the handsomest set of Classic Tux. We decided to have the wedding at The Forest. I also got to choose the wedding cake and knew immediately that I wanted a delicious Silky Pink Cake.

Just in time to as we've just welcomed our newest addition a healthy Baby Girl! We named her Lorelie Cerys Weiss. She has Soft Black Hair and Glasz Eyes and is as cute as can be! Her birth was bittersweet though as just a mere week after, Montague's sister, Charmaine Paulette Weiss, who had been battling cancer, passed away. She had two of her own children she had been raising on her own and with no one else to take them in, we adopted them as ours. Her first child was her son, Nathaniel Leo Weiss who is Three Years Old and her second child was her daughter, Madison Ava Weiss who is Two Years Old. They are sweet children with Golden Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes and are understandably devastated at the loss of their mother.

The Weiss Family

DH: Montague Paine Weiss {24}

DW: Cordelia Jade Weiss {24}

DS: Holden Rhett Weiss {8}

DD/DD: Gabriella Ayn Weiss & Juliana Anne Weiss {7}

DD: Isabella Eve Weiss {6}

DAD: Kinley Sofia Weiss {5}

DAS: Nathaniel Leo Weiss {3}

DAD: Madison Ava Weiss {2}

DD: Lorelei Cerys Weiss {0}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ex-DBF1: Calvin Rhys Parks {26} {Out of the Picture} {Father of Gabriella & Juliana}

Ex-DFi: Elias Stone Smith {19} {Deceased} {Father of Isabella}

DRM: Anna Nicole Smith {25} {In A Coma} {Mother of Kinley}

DSIL: Charmaine Paulette Weiss {29} {Deceased} {Mother of Nathaniel & Madison}

#16 ElizabethRuth

ElizabethRuth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,396 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:03 PM

It's been four years and since then I have finished my schooling and gotten a much better job as a dental hygienist! My relationship with Irving is doing wonderfully too because we've just gotten married! It was a wonderful ceremony, everyone pitched in to make it perfect! Irving bought me a beautiful elaborate wedding ring set. It took us quite a while to get everything arranged so that everyone would be happy but we finally got it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out within a week after his proposal, a beautiful fancy pink dress. Irving wanted a beach blue color theme and Eddy and Riley wanted peonies for all the flower arrangements! The Girls had to compromise on what kinds of dresses they wanted to wear and finally settled on a cute red dress. The boys had much less trouble, giving all responsibility to Ed who picked the handsomest set of royal blue tux suits. We decided to have the wedding at the forest. I also got to choose the wedding cake and knew immediately that I wanted a delicious artistic chocolate cake.

Just in time to as we've just welcomed our newest additions a healthy baby boy named Isaac Cato Winters! He has mix color hair and glasz eyes and is as cute as can be! His birth was bittersweet though as just a mere week after, Irving’s sister Colleen Molly who had been battling cancer, passed away. She had two of her own children she had been raising on her own and with no one else to take them in, we adopted them as ours. Her first child was her son Nathan Hunter (9) and her second child was her daughter Samantha Grace (6) They are sweet children with golden blonde hair and hazel eyes and are understandably devastated at the loss of their mother.

Posted Image

Isaac Cato Winters

Posted Image

Samantha Grace & Nathan Hunter Winters

Me: Lily Charlotte Willis (22)

BF: Irving Zane Winters (22)

DAS: Nathan Hunter Winters (9)

DS/DS: Edward Cody Willis ‘Eddy’ & Riley Sebastian Willis (8)

DD/DD: Emma Annette Willis-Lux & Sophie Hanna Willis-Lux (7)

DD: Savannah Ruth Willis-Smith (6)

DAD: Samantha Grace Winters (6)

DAD/DAD: (Anna’s kids) Charlotte Ella & Norah Lacey Smith (5)

DS: Isaac Cato Winters (nb)

#17 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 02:13 PM

My name is Florence Joan Romero, I am Fifteen Years Old and I live in Rome, Italy. I have Brown Hair and Glasz Eyes. When I was fourteen years old I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at An Animal Shelter to earn a little bit of extra money.

A few months later I gave birth to a small, but thankfully, healthy Baby Boy. I named him Milo Valentino Romero. Milo has Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes, looks he must have gotten from his father. Since I don't know who their father is I give them my last name and move on with my life.

When Milo was just over a year old, I began to fall back into my old life. I was afraid and I was to ashamed to go back to my family and ask for their help. Soon enough, I found myself pregnant again, this time I began going to a free clinic to get prenatal care. I wanted to do it by myself, a man would just cause more drama, but when one of my doctors appointments revealed I was having twins, I decided that it couldn't hurt to have some help from the father. Though I had my doubts about who the father was, I assumed it was a man named Calvin Rhys Parks, who has Light Brown Hair and Brown Eyes. He was doubtful as well but agreed to be there if a DNA test proved the twins were his.

A few months later I gave birth to a set of identical twin girls. The hospital issued the DNA test and the results came back that Calvin is the father of the twins and he sticks around but, he's really only a part time father. I named them Renata Nina Romero-Parks and Raphaela Anna Romero-Parks. Renata and Raphaela both have Dark Brown Hair and Green Eyes.

After the twins were born and finally finding their father, things got bumpy for a while but I'm now living with a work friend named Raven Corrine Poe who is Twenty Years Old. She has Soft Black Hair and Glasz Eyes and she is my best friend! She even introduced me to her twin brother, Seth Coal Poe, who adores the children! He's very handsome and has Soft Black Hair and Glasz Eyes . A while after we met Seth asked me on a date!

I decide to take him up on his offer of a date and go out without Calvin knowing about it. I feel a little guily but I push it to the back of my mind as I continue seeing both Calvin and Seth.

After I begin seeing both Seth and Calvim, I manage to keep it well hidden for nearly six months.....until I got pregnant. I know for sure that Seth is the father but I don't want Calvin to know so I convince myself that it's true. Reality comes crashing down though when an abnormality in the ultrasound points to a genetic condition, Minor Heart Condition, that is affecting my baby.

At only 30 weeks I'm taken in for an emergency C-Section and I give birth to A Baby Boy who I name Damon Arrow Romero. When the doctors need the parents medical information it is soon clear to everyone that Calvin couldn't carry the gene that caused my children's problems. Calvin is outraged and leaves me, Seth says that lying to him about his children was unforgivable and no longer wants a relationship though both agree to support their respective children. I'm told that Damon will be alright with treatment and thats the best news. Damon has Soft Black Hair and Glasz Eyes.

After being left alone again, I was at a new low. I knew it was my fault and I wished I could take it all back, but I knew that would never. I vowed to myself that I would change, and become a better person! Within a few months, I'd met a handsome and wealthy man named Julian Elias Holt, he was a tall and handsome man with Golden Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes. He insisted I move in after only a few months and become the woman he wanted to come home to everyday! The following year was one of the happiest I had known, until I began to notice he was becoming distant, irratable with me, and staying out late. I knew the signs and feverently hoped it wasn't true and I once again convinced myself that all was fine.

Then one day out of the blue, a woman showed up at our door, newborn in hand, and quickly shoved her into my arms and left without a word. I was so shocked I nearly dropped them. When I took them inside I contemplated what to do until I noticed an envolope sticking out of the blanket. It said that she was Julian's mistress and that she had become pregnant and he had abandoned her. It also read that the baby had no name and that she wanted nothing to do with it and it was his problem now. While I was angry at both the woman and Julian I couldn't help but feel a soft spot for the little girl with Golden Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes. When he gets home and discovers whats happened we stay together, everyone makes a mistake and I do love Jules. We decide to name the baby Aria Cinderella Romero-Holt.

After the incident that left me adopting my boyfriend, Julian's child, I decided that I wanted more in my life! After a bit of soul searching I decided to I would attend A University.

Julian wasn't very happy, he wanted me to stay home with the children, not busy myself with schooling. As a result, we ended it and he wanted nothing more to do with any of the children. I was heartbroken, but I stood tall and continued with my classes. There I met a man doing the same as I, his name is Montague Draven Sexton and he's a very cute man with Light Mix Color Hair and Glasz Eyes.

Soon after the first semester ended, I was told that my tuition wasn't getting paid on time so I knew I would have to find a better job! After a lot of searching I finally found one that would help and work with my schedule! So I began working as An Intern.

It's been four years and since then I have finished my schooling and gotten a much better job as An Ultrasound Technician! My relationship with Montague is doing wonderfully too because we've just gotten married! It was a wonderful ceremony, everyone pitched in to make it perfect! Montague bought me a beautiful Elaborate Wedding Set. it took us quite a while to get everything arranged so that everyone would be happy but we finally got it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out within a week after his proposal, a beautiful Ruffled Silver Dress. Montague wanted a Vibrant Orange color theme and Milo wanted Chrysanthemums for all the flower arrangements! The Girls, Renata, Raphaela and Aria had to compromise on what kinds of dresses they wanted to wear and finally settled on a cute Fairytail Dress. The boys, Milo and Damon, had much less trouble, giving all responsibility to Milo who picked the handsomest set of Shining Gold Suits. We decided to have the wedding at Our Home. I also got to choose the wedding cake and knew immediately that I wanted a delicious Artistic Chocolate Cake.

Just in time to as we've just welcomed our newest additions a healthy Baby Boy! We named him Ezio Maximus Sexton. He has Light Mix Color Hair and Glasz Eyes and is as cute as can be! His birth was bittersweet though as just a mere week after, Montague's sister, Elodie Peyton Sexton, who had been battling cancer, passed away. She had two of her own children she had been raising on her own and with no one else to take them in, we adopted them as ours. Her first child was her son, Roman Leo Sexton who is Nine Years Old and her second child was her younger son, Luca Grayson Sexton who is Three Years Old. They are sweet children with Light Mix Color Hair and Glasz Eyes and are understandably devastated at the loss of their mother.

The Sexton Family

DH: Montague Draven Sexton {24}

DW: Florence Joan Sexton {23}

DAS: Roman Leo Sexton {9}

DS: Milo Valentino Sexton {8}

DD/DD: Renata Nina Sexton & Raphaela Anna Sexton {7}

DS: Damon Arrow Sexton {6}

DAD: Aria Cinderella Sexton {5}

DAS: Luca Grayson Sexton {3}

DS: Ezio Maximus Sexton {0}

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ex-DBF1: Calvin Rhys Parks {25} {Father of Renata & Raphaela}

Ex-DBF2: Seth Coal Poe {27} {Father of Damon}

Ex-DBF3: Julian Elias Holt {34} {Father of Aria}

#18 Normoy

Normoy

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:26 PM

My name is Nicole Jane Wagner. I am eighteen years old and I live in Hannover, Germany. I have curly, dark brown hair and chestnut eyes. When I was seventeen, I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at a small daycare to earn a little bit of extra money.

A few months later I gave birth to a small, but thankfully, healthy girl. She has blond hair and hazel eyes. I named her Briana Esme Wagner. Since I don't know who her father is I give her my last name and move on with my life.

When Briana was just over a year old, I began to fall back into my old life. I was afraid and I was to ashamed to go back to my family and ask for their help. Soon enough, I found myself pregnant again, this time I began going to a free clinic to get prenatal care. I wanted to do it by myself, a man would just cause more drama, but when one of my doctors appointments revealed I was having twins, I decided that it couldn't hurt to have some help from the father. Though I had my doubts about who the father was, I assumed it was a man named Trevor Liam Jackson, who has curly red hair and hazel eyes. He was doubtful as well but agreed to be there if a DNA test proved the twins were his.

A few months later I gave birth to two boys. They have curly dark brown hair and green eyes. I named them Micah Emmet & Mikhail Adam Wagner. The hospital issued the DNA test and the results came back that was the father of my twins! He didn't keep his word, and he abandoned us after less than a week.

After the twins were born and finally finding their father, things got bumpy for a while but I'm now living with a work friend named Tori Lynn Maize who is twenty-one years old. She has straight, dark brown hair and black eyes and she is my best friend! She even introduced me to her twin brother, Josiah Flint Maize, who adores the children! He's very handsome and has ash brown hair and blue eyes. A while after we met, Josiah asked me on a date! I agree to go on a date and it's perfect! While he knows about the situation surrounding my children's births he doesn't care and treats us all well despite the troubled past! Things are finally looking up as I spend more time with Josiah.

Life with Josiah is wonderful! It's only been six months but things are going great! I've moved out of Tori's apartment and in with Josiah! The children adore him and he's a great father figure! Amazingly, he proposed! It was so romantic he proposed with a love letter. Just after the proposal I found out I was pregnant again! I was worried but he soothed my fears and I began looking forward to having the baby!

Sadly, only a week before I was to give birth, Josiah was killed in a car accident. The shock sent me into labor and later that day I gave birth to a boy who I named Dean Lance Maize. He has straight, ash brown hair and blue eyes. Though I'm devastated that Josiah is gone, I'm glad to have this little piece of him with me. After I leave the hospital I move back in with Tori, who is just as devastated as I am.

Life without Josiah has been hard. It's already been a year but things are still hard. One good thing was that I had won the lottery, it had started out as a joke between me and Tori but it quickly became serious when we noticed I'd actually won!! Tori and I moved into a nice house and soon, Tori became pregnant! While she was afraid, I'd been through it myself and was there to help her. Soon, we were ready to welcome the newest addition!

Everything was fine during her labor but suddenly everything was chaos! I was rushed out of the room, without even knowing what had happened or if my friend and the babies were ok. Later, a nurse came out and told me that Tori had begun to hemmeroge and go into shock. She had given birth to a precious boy and girl, who had straight, golden blond hair and hazel eyes and were perfectly healthy. The nurse also told me that while Tori wasn't dead, she had been put into a medically induced coma and that, according to a living will she had made a few months earlier, I was to watch over her children.

As it was now my responsibility to care for them, I was one to officially name her babies. We had discussed names before and so I used a list of names that she had liked to name her children. I named them Louis Vaughn & Penelope Diana Maize.

After Tori was induced into her coma, I visited her and while visiting I realized that I could help her and the children more if I finished my education! I decided I would attend night classes. Half-way through the semester I met a man doing the same the same as I; his name is Sherman Ryder Chang and he's very nice with straight, black hair and brown eyes.

It's been four years and since then I have finished my schooling and gotten a much better job as a saleswoman! My relationship with Sherman is doing wonderfully too because we've just gotten married! It was a wonderful ceremony, everyone pitched in to make it perfect! Sherman bought me a beautiful vintage wedding set. it took us quite a while to get everything arranged so that everyone would be happy but we finally got it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out within a week after his proposal, a beautiful blue bells dress. Sherman wanted a beach blue color theme and Briana wanted violets for all the flower arrangements! The girls had to compromise on what kinds of dresses they wanted to wear and finally settled on a cute fairytale dress. The boys had much less trouble, giving all responsibility to Micah and Mikhail who picked the handsomest set of cloud white tux suits. We decided to have the wedding at a nice restaurant. I also got to choose the wedding cake and knew immediately that I wanted a delicious glowing yellow cake.

Just in time to as we've just welcomed our newest addition, a healthy boy! He has straight, soft black hair and glasz eyes and are as cute as can be! Their birth was bittersweet though as just a mere week after, Sherman's sister Anna, who had been battling cancer, passed away. She had two of her own children she had been raising on her own and with no one else to take them in, we adopted them as ours. Her first child was her son who is eight years old and her second child was her son who is nine years old. They are sweet children with straight, soft black hair and glasz eyes and are understandably devastated at the loss of their mother.

DW: Nicole Jane Wagner [26] & DH: Sherman Ryder Chang [28]

DD: Briana Esme Wagner [8]

DS/DS: Micah Emmet & Mikhail Adam Wagner [7]

DS: Dean Lance Maize [6]

DNephew/DNiece: Louis Vaughn & Penelope Diana Maize [5]

DS: Liam Elliot Chang [Newborn]

DNephew: Cameron Alex Chang [9]

DNephew: Eli William Chang [8]

#19 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:36 PM

My name is Dahlia Lourdes Wagner, I am Seventeen Years Old and I live in Berlin, Germany. I have Blonde Hair and Glasz Eyes. When I was fourteen years old I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at An Animal Shelter to earn a little bit of extra money.

A few months later I gave birth to a small, but thankfully, healthy Baby Boy. I named him Jude Septimus Wagner. Jude has Brown Hair and Glasz Eyes. The brown hair must come from his father, I don't know who he is though so I gave Jude my last name and move on with my life.

When Jude is just over a year old, I began to fall back into my old life. I was afraid and I was to ashamed to go back to my family and ask for their help. Soon enough, I found myself pregnant again, this time I began going to a free clinic to get prenatal care. I wanted to do it by myself, a man would just cause more drama, but when one of my doctors appointments revealed I was having twins, I decided that it couldn't hurt to have some help from the father. Though I had my doubts about who the father was, I assumed it was a man named Xavier Mason Lux, who has Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes. He was doubtful as well but agreed to be there if a DNA test proved the twins were his.

few months later I gave birth to A set of Twin Girls. The hospital issued the DNA test and the results came back that Xaiver wasn't the father of my twins! It was actually Trevor Liam Jackson. I named them Rose Aine Wagner and Sophia Anne Wagner. Rose has Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes and Sophia has Light Brown Hair and Brown Eyes.

After the twins were born life was still difficult but I'm making it. I know live in an apartment with a work friend named Tiffany Dymond Stall who is Twnety-Two Years Old. She has Light Mix Color Hair and Glasz Eyes and has become my best friend!

A few weeks ago she introduced me to her twin brother, Emory Silver Stall. He has Golden Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes and is very handsome! He's also very nice and is great with the children! He eventually asked me on a date and I said yes and it went wonderfully!

While my relationship with Emory grew, I was still in the middle of trying to find out who the father of my twins were. Eventually the matter was settled when I found out that the original DNA test was right, Trevor supports the children and comes to see them but, we're not together. My new boyfreind still doesn't know about me finding the twins father and I plan to keep it that way!

Life with Emory is wonderful! It's only been six months but things are going great! I've moved out of theapartment with Tiffany and in with Emory. The children adore him and he's a great father figure! Amazingly, he proposed! It was so romantic Emory did it ony my birthday. Just after the proposal I found out I was pregnant again! I was worried but Emory soothed my fears and I began looking forward to having the baby!

Sadly, only a week before I was to give birth, Emory was killed in a car accident. The shock sent me into labor and later that day I gave birth to a Baby Boy who I named West Marshall Wagner. He has Golden Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes, a minature of hsi father. Though I'm devastated that Emory is gone, I'm glad to have this little piece of him with me. After I leave the hospital I move back in with Tiffany who is just as devastated as I am.

Life without Emory has been hard. It's already been a year but things are still hard. One good thing was that I had won the lottery, it had started out as a joke between me and Tiffany, but it quickly became serious when we noticed I'd actually won! Tiffany and I moved into a nice house and soon, Tiffany became pregnant! While she was afraid, I'd been through it myself and was there to help her. Soon, we were ready to welcome the newest addition!

Everything was fine during her labor but suddenly everything was chaos! I was rushed out of the room, without even knowing what had happened or if my friend and the baby was ok. Later, a nurse came out and told me that Tiffany had begun to hemmeroge and go into shock. She had given to a precious Baby Girl, who had Ash Brown Hair and Blue Eyes and was perfectly healthy. The nurse also told me that while Tiffany wasn't dead, she had been put into a medically induced coma and that, according to a living will she had made a few months earlier, I was to watch over her child.

As it was now my responseabilty to care for them, I was one to offically name her baby. We had discussed names before and so I used a list of names that she had liked to name her child. I named her Teagan Danielle Wagner.

After Tiffany was induced into her coma, I visited her and while visiting I realized that I could help her and the children more if I finished my education! I decided I would attend A Trade School. Half-way through the semester I met man doing the same as I, his name is Bernard Gunner Ellison and he's very nice with Light Auburn Hair and Green Eyes.

We began dating almost immediately and even though he knew about everything, he didn't care. He treated my children as if he'd been there their whole lives and they adored him. But bad news came again when the school said that my tuition was behind. I needed a better job and so after a few weeks of relentless searching I found one that was suitable and began working A Short-Order Cook.

It's been four years and since then I have finished my schooling and gotten a much better job as An Ultrasound Technician! My relationship with Bernard is doing wonderfully too because we've just gotten married! It was a wonderful ceremony, everyone pitched in to make it perfect! Bernard bought me a beautiful Vintage Wedding Set. it took us quite a while to get everything arranged so that everyone would be happy but we finally got it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out within a week after his proposal, a beautiful Blue Bells Dress. Bernard wanted a Beach Blue color theme and Jude wanted Honeysuckle for all the flower arrangements! The Girls, Rose, Siophia & Teagan, had to compromise on what kinds of dresses they wanted to wear and finally settled on a cute Pretty Red Dress. The boys had much less trouble, giving all responsibility to Jude who picked the handsomest set of Shining Gold Suits. We decided to have the wedding at The Beach. I also got to choose the wedding cake and knew immediately that I wanted a delicious Stately Gray Cake.

Just in time to as we've just welcomed our newest additions a healthy Baby Boy! We named him Aiden Gaius Ellison. He has Light Brown Hair and Brown Eyes and is as cute as can be! His birth was bittersweet though as just a mere week after, Bernard's
sister, Genevra Amalie Ellison, who had been battling cancer, passed away. She had two of her own children she had been raising on her own and with no one else to take them in, we adopted them as ours. Her first child was her oldest son, Lucas Cole Ellison, who is Nine Years Old and her second child was her younger son, Oliver Elias Ellison, who is Three Years Old. They are sweet children with Copper Red Hair and Green Eyes and are understandably devastated at the loss of their mother.

The Ellison Family

DH: Bernard Gunner Ellison {27}

DW: Dahlia Lourdes Ellison {25}

DAS: Lucas Cole Ellison {9}

DS: Jude Septimus Ellison {8}

DD/DD: Rose Aine Ellison & Sophia Anne Ellison {7}

DS: West Mashall Ellison {6}

DAD: Teagan Danielle Ellison {5}

DAS: Oliver Elias Ellison {3}

DS: Aiden Gaius Ellison {0}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ex-BF1: Trevor Liam Jackson {32} {Out of the Picture} {Father of Rose & Sophia}

Ex-DFi: Emory Silver Stall {23} {Deceased} {Father of West}

DRM: Tiffany Dymond Stall {29} {In a Coma} {Mother of Teagan}

DSIL: Genevra Amalie Ellison {30} {Deceased} {Mother of Lucas & Oliver}

#20 Jenna Hansen

Jenna Hansen

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Interests:Working out, being a nanny, spending time with my fiance, reading, writing, watching movies.

Posted 14 February 2013 - 06:31 PM

It's been four years and I have finally finished my schooling and got a new job as a veterinary assistant. My relationship with Stanley is doing wonderful too, we just got married! It was a wonderful ceremony and everyone pitched in to make it perfect! Stanley bought me a beautiful vintage wedding ring set. It took us quite a while to get everything arranged so that everyone would be happy but we finally got it down. Even if it is a little mismatched, everyone got what they wanted. I had my dress picked out within a week after his proposal, a beautiful white Cinderella gown. Stanley wanted a beach blue color theme and Rori and Lina wanted daisies for all the flower arrangements! The girls had to compromise on what kinds of dresses they wanted to wear and finally settled on a cute fairytale dress. We had a family friend’s son as the ring bearer who wore a light beige suit. We decided to have the wedding at a small church. I also got to choose the wedding cake and knew immediately that I wanted a delicious, traditional, white cake.

We got married just in time as we have just added the newest addition to our family, a boy and a girl! They have brown hair and green eyes and are as cute as can be! Their birth was bittersweet though as just a mere week after, Stanley’s sister Megan, who had been battling cancer, passed away. She had two children she had been raising on her own and with no one else to take them in, we adopted them as ours. Her first child was her son Miller Aiden who is 9 and her second child was her daughter Kylie Alexis who was 6. They are sweet children with brown hair and brown eyes and are understandably devastated at the loss of their mother.

New son and daughter: Miller Aiden(9) and Kylie Alexis(6)
Brown hair and blue eyes
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Round 7

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users