27 replies to this topic

#21 Sierra Eleanor

Sierra Eleanor

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:58 AM

My name is Laura Pearl Wallace, I am 18 and I live in San Francisco, CA, USA. I have blonde hair and blue eyes. When I was 17 I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at an Animal Shelter to earn a little bit of extra money. A few months later I gave birth to small, but thankfully, healthy twins. He had blonde hair and she has brown and they both have blue eyes. I named them Sawyer Romeo and Peyton Arabella. Since I don't know who their father is I give them my last name and move on with my life. When Sawyer and Peyton were just over a year old, I began to fall back into my old life. I was afraid and I was to ashamed to go back to my family and ask for their help. Soon enough, I found myself pregnant again, this time I began going to a free clinic to get prenatal care. I wanted to do it by myself, a man would just cause more drama, but when one of my doctors appointments revealed I was having twins, I decided that it couldn't hurt to have some help from the father. Though I had my doubts about who the father was, I assumed it was a man named Trevor Liam Jackson, who has blonde hair and blue eyes. He was doubtful as well but agreed to be there if a DNA test proved the twins were his. A few months later I gave birth to a girl and boy twins. She has blonde hair and blue eyes and he has dark brown hair and green eyes. I named them Chloe Ann & Micah Lane Jackson-Wallace. The hospital issued the DNA test and the results came back that Trevor was the father of my twins! He did keep his word, and he is a full time father to the twins. After the twins were born and finally finding their father, things got bumpy for a while but I'm now living with a work friend named Kyrie Megan Checks who is 19. She is my best friend! She even introduced me to her twin brother, Levi Slate, who adores the children! He's very handsome. A while after we met, Levi asked me on a date! I agree to go on a date and it's perfect! While he knows about the situation surrounding my children's births, he doesn't care and treats us all well despite the troubled past! Things are finally looking up as I spend more time with him. Life with Levi is wonderful! It's only been six months but things are going great! I've moved out of Kyrie's apartment and in with him! The children adore him and he's a great father figure! Amazingly, he proposed! It was so romantic, he took me to the top of a ferris wheel, knelt on one knee, and told me how much he loved me. Just after the proposal I found out I was pregnant again! I was worried, but he soothed my fears and I began looking forward to having the baby! Sadly, only a week before I was to give birth, Levi was killed in a car accident. The shock sent me into labor and later that day I gave birth to triplets who I named Beckham Crew, Griffith Sailor, and Flynn Navy. Though I'm devastated that Levi is gone, I'm glad to have this little piece of him with me. After I leave the hospital I move back in with Kyrie, who is just as devastated as I am. Life without Levi has been hard. It's already been a year but things are still hard. One good thing was that I had won the lottery, it had started out as a joke between me and Kyrie but it quickly became serious when we noticed I'd actually won!! Kyrie and I moved into a nice house and soon, she became pregnant! While she was afraid, I'd been through it myself and was there to help her. Soon, we were ready to welcome the newest addition! Everything was fine during her labor, but suddenly everything was chaos! I was rushed out of the room, without even knowing what had happened or if my friend and the baby was ok. Later, a nurse came out and told me that Kyrie had begun to hemmorage and go into shock. She had given to a precious baby girl who was perfectly healthy. The nurse also told me that while Kyrie wasn't dead, she had been put into a medically induced coma and that, according to a living will she had made a few months earlier, I was to watch over her child. As it was now my responsibility to care for them, I was one to officially name her baby. We had discussed names before and so I used a list of names that she had liked to name her child. I named them Hadley Amelia Checks. After Kyrie was induced into her coma, I visited her and while visiting I realized that I could help her and the children more if I finished my education! I decided I would attend night classes. Half-way through the semester I met man doing the same the same and I, his name is Stanley Ryker Ellison and he's very nice. We began dating almost immediately and even though he knew about everything, he didn't care. He treated my children as if he'd been there their whole lives and they adored him. But bad news came again when the school said that my tuition was behind. I needed a better job and so after a few weeks of relentless searching I found one that was suitable and began working as a seamstress for the tailor shop down the street from our house.

It's been four years and since then I have finished my schooling and gotten a much better job as a veterinary assistant! My relationship with Stanley is doing wonderfully too because we've just gotten married! It was a wonderful ceremony, everyone pitched in to make it perfect! Stan bought me a beautiful elaborate wedding set. It took us quite a while to get everything arranged so that everyone would be happy but we finally got it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out within a week after his proposal, a beautiful blue bells dress. Stanley wanted a sunny color theme and Peyton wanted Chrysanthemums for all the flower arrangements! The Girls had to compromise on what kinds of dresses they wanted to wear and finally settled on a cute fairytale dress. The boys had much less trouble, giving all responsibility to Sawyer who picked the handsomest set of light beige suits. We decided to have the wedding in the forrest next to our houses. The trees were beautiful because it was newly fall. I also got to choose the wedding cake and knew immediately that I wanted a delicious, traditional white cake.

Just in time to as we've just welcomed our newest additions a healthy set of twins! They have ----- hair and ----- eyes and are as cute as can be! We named them Angus Stephanus and Adella Ruby. Their birth was bittersweet though as just a mere week after, Stanley's sister, Sarah Alexis, who had been battling cancer, passed away. She had two of her own children she had been raising on her own and with no one else to take them in, so we adopted them as ours. Her first child was her son, Roman Jasper, who is 8 and her second child was her son, Eli Gabriel, who is 3. They are sweet children and are understandably devastated at the loss of their mother.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#22 astrothief42

astrothief42

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts
  • Interests:Baby Names, DIY, Grand Theft Auto, Harry Potter, Hawaii Five-0, Kingdom Hearts, Music, The Sims, Writing

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:07 PM

My name is Anais Marietta Larson , I am 19 and I live in Berlin, Germany. I have Brown hair and Hazel eyes. When I was 18 I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at a animal shelter to earn a little bit of extra money.

A few months later I gave birth to small, but thankfully, healthy triplets. Adriana Jayne Larson has Blonde hair and Brown eyes, Stella Faith Larson has Brown hair and Brown eyes, and Carter Oskar Larson has Brown hair and Hazel eyes. Since I don't know who their father is, I give them my last name and move on with my life.

------------------

When Adriana, Stella and Carter were just over a year old, I began to fall back into my old life. I was afraid and I was to ashamed to go back to my family and ask for their help. Soon enough, I found myself pregnant again, this time I began going to a free clinic to get prenatal care. I wanted to do it by myself, a man would just cause more drama, but when one of my doctors appointments revealed I was having twins, I decided that it couldn't hurt to have some help from the father. Though I had my doubts about who the father was, I assumed it was a man named Trevor Liam Jackson, who has Red Hair and Hazel eyes. He was doubtful as well but agreed to be there if a DNA test proved the twins were his.

----------------

A few months later I gave birth to twin daughters. I named them Kenna Ayna & Arabella Anne Larson. Kenna has auburn hair and gray eyes. Bella has black hair and glasz eyes. The hospital issued the DNA test and the results came back that --- Trevor WASN'T the father of my twins! Trevor made it his own personal mission, and gave me a call later, basically "giving" it to me. Before hanging up, he called me a "slut," and then told me that he was going to be telling all of his guy friends. Distraught and confused, but mostly terrified, I cried, wondering how I will ever raise 5 kids on my own. I think the father is Calvin Rhys Parks. I will tell him later.

----------------

After the twins were born, life was still difficult, but I'm making it. I now live in an apartment with a work friend named Kyrie Megan Checks who is 19, like me. She has Ash Brown hair and Blue eyes, and has become my best friend!

A few weeks ago she introduced me to her twin brother, Seth Emery Checks. He has Golden Blonde hair and Hazel eyes and is very handsome! He's also very nice and is great with the children! He eventually asked me on a date and I said yes and it went wonderfully!

While my relationship with Seth grew, I was still in the middle of trying to find out who the father of my twins were. The matter was still not settled because they both refused the DNA tests, and I am STILL alone with 5 children. My new boyfriend still doesn't know about me finding the twins father, and I plan to keep it that way!

-----------------

Life with Seth is wonderful! It's only been six months, but things are going great! I've moved out of Kyrie's apartment and in with Seth! The children adore him, and he's a great father figure! Amazingly, he proposed! It was so romantic he grabbed me by the hand, and we took a stroll by the lake. Just after the proposal, I found out I was pregnant again! I was worried, but he soothed my fears, and I began looking forward to having the baby!

Sadly, only a week before I was to give birth, Seth was killed in a car accident. The shock sent me into labor, and later that day I gave birth to a baby girl who I named Savannah Eve Larson-Checks. She has Light Auburn hair and Green eyes. Though I'm devastated that Seth is gone, I'm glad to have this little piece of him with me. After I leave the hospital I move back in with Kyrie, who is just as devastated as I am.

-----------------

Life without Seth has been hard. It's already been a year, but things are still hard. One good thing was that I had won the lottery. It had started out as a joke between me and Kyrie, but it quickly became serious when we noticed I'd actually won!! Kyrie and I moved into a nice house and soon, Kyrie became pregnant! While she was afraid, I'd been through it myself, and was there to help her. Soon, we were ready to welcome the newest addition!

Everything was fine during her labor, but suddenly everything was chaos! I was rushed out of the room, without even knowing what had happened or if my friend and the babies were okay. Later, a nurse came out and told me that Kyrie had begun to hemorrhage, and then went into shock. She had given birth to precious twin boys, who had Light Auburn hair and Green eyes and was perfectly healthy. The nurse also told me that while Kyrie wasn't dead, she had been put into a medically induced coma and that, according to a living will she had made a few months earlier, I was to watch over her children.

As it was now my responseabilty to care for them, I was one to offically name her babies. We had discussed names before and so I used a list of names that she had liked to name her children. I named them Ezekiel Prescott and Phineas Breccan Checks.

-----------------

After Kyrie was induced into her coma, I visited her and while visiting I realized that I could help her and the children more if I finished my education! I decided I would attend a University. Half-way through the semester I met a man doing the same thing as me. His name is Stanley Ryder Herring and he's very nice. He has Ash Brown hair and Blue eyes.

We began dating almost immediately and even though he knew about everything, he didn't care. He treated my children as if he'd been there their whole lives, and they adored him. But bad news came again when the school said that my tuition was behind. I needed a better job and so after a few weeks of relentless searching, I found one that was suitable and began working as a pet sitter.

-----------------

It's been four years and since then I have finished my schooling, and gotten a much better job as a Store Manager! My relationship with Stan is doing wonderfully too, because we've just gotten married! It was a wonderful ceremony! Everyone pitched in to make it perfect! Stan bought me a beautiful Celtic wedding set. It took us quite a while to get everything arranged so that everyone would be happy. But we finally got it down, even if it is a little mismatched, since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out within a week after his proposal, a beautiful dazzling gold dress. Stan wanted a Pretty Pink color theme and Addy, Stella, and Carter wanted Chrysanthemums for all the flower arrangements! The girls had to compromise on what kinds of dresses they wanted to wear, and finally settled on a cute pretty red dress. The boys had much less trouble, giving all responsibility to Carter who picked the handsomest set of classic tux suits. We decided to have the wedding at a small church. I also got to choose the wedding cake, and knew immediately that I wanted a delicious warm orange cake.

Just in time too, as we've just welcomed our newest addition, a healthy baby boy! He has Ash Brown hair and Blue eyes, and he is as cute as can be! We named him August Cyrus Herring. His birth was bittersweet though, as just a mere week after, Stan's sister, Adrienne Kaye Herring,who had been battling cancer, passed away. She had two of her own children she had been raising on her own and with no one else to take them in, we adopted them as ours. Her first child was her son who is 8. His name is Grayson Felix McKellen, and her second child was her daughter who is 4. Her name is Jasmine Alexis McKellen. They are sweet children. Grayson has Golden Blonde hair and Hazel eyes, and Jasmine also has Golden Blonde hair, but Blue eyes. They are understandably devastated at the loss of their mother.

The Larson-Herring Family

DW: Anais Marietta [25]

DH: Stanley Ryder 27]

DAS: Grayson Felix Herring [8]

DD/DD/DS: Adriana Jayne/Stella Faith/Carter Oskar Larson [7]

DD/DD: Kenna Ayna/Arabella Anne Larson [6]

DD: Savannah Eve Larson-Checks [5]

DAD: Jasmine Alexis Herring [4]

DFS/DFS: Ezekiel Prescott/Phineas-Breccan Checks [4]

DS: August Cyrus Herring [nb]

#23 Lawren

Lawren

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 03:32 PM

My name is Alice Maisie Hart , I am 17 and I live in Germany. I have Auburn hair and blue eyes. When I was 16 I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at a Small Daycare to earn a little bit of extra money.
A few months later I gave birth to small, but thankfully, healthy Girl/Girl/Boy Triplets. The girls have blonde hair and hazel eyes, while the boy has auburn hair and blue eyes like me. I named them Juliet Emma, Arabella Kinsey, and Sawyer Tristan. Since I don't know who their father is I give them my last name and move on with my life.

When Juliet, Arabella, and Sawyer were just over a year old, I began to fall back into my old life. I was afraid and I was too ashamed to go back to my family and ask for their help. Soon enough, I found myself pregnant again, this time I began going to a free clinic to get prenatal care. I wanted to do it by myself, a man would just cause more drama, but when one of my doctors appointments revealed I was having twins, I decided that it couldn't hurt to have some help from the father. Though I had my doubts about who the father was, I assumed it was a man named Calvin Rhys Parks, who has Dark Brown Hair and Green eyes. He was doubtful as well but agreed to be there if a DNA test proved the twins were his.
A few months later I gave birth to Twin Boys. They have Auburn hair and Gray eyes. I named them Makis Wyatt & Micah Brody. The hospital issued the DNA test and the results came back that Calvin was the father of my twins! He did keep his word, and he stayed as a part-time father.

After the twins were born and finally finding their father, things got bumpy for a while but I'm now living with a work friend named Tiffany Dymond Stall who is 22 She has light, straight auburn hair and green eyes and she is my best friend! She even introduced me to her twin brother, Isaac Shale Stall, who adores the children! He's very handsome and has Ash brown hair and blue eyes. A while after we met Isaac asked me on a date!

I decide to take him up on his offer of a date and go out without Calvin knowing about it. I feel a little guily but I push it to the back of my mind as I continue seeing both Calvin and Isaac.

After I begin seeing both Isaac and Calvin I manage to keep it well hidden for nearly six months.....until I got pregnant. I know for sure that Isaac is the father but I don't want Calvin to know so I convince myself that it's true. Reality comes crashing down though when an abnormality in the ultrasound points to a genetic condition that is affecting my baby with a slow growth rate.

At only 30 weeks I'm taken in for an emergency C-Section and I give birth to a girl who I name Isaballa Ruth. When the doctors need the parents medical information it is soon clear to everyone that Calvin couldn't carry the gene that caused my child's problems. Calvin is outraged and leaves me, Isaac says that lying to him about his children was unforgivable and no longer wants a relationship though both agree to support their respective children. I'm told that my newest child will be alright with treatment and that's the best news.

After being left alone again, I was at a new low. I knew it was my fault and I wished I could take it all back, but I knew that would never. I vowed to myself that I would change, and become a better person! Within a few months, I'd met a handsome and wealthy man named Spencer Theo Page, he was a tall and handsome man with Ash Brown hair and Blue eyes. He insisted I move in after only a few months and become the woman he wanted to come home to everyday! The following year was one of the happiest I had known, until I began to notice he was becoming distant, irratable with me, and staying out late. I knew the signs and feverently hoped it wasn't true and I once again convinced myself that all was fine.

Then one day out of the blue, a woman showed up at our door, newborns in hand, and quickly shoved them into my arms and left without a word. I was so shocked I nearly dropped them. When I took them inside I contemplated what to do until I noticed an envelope sticking out of the blanket. It said that she was Spencer's mistress and that she had become pregnant and he had abandoned her. It also read that the baby had no name and that she wanted nothing to do with it and it was his problem now. While I was angry at both the woman and Spencer I couldn't help but feel a soft spot for the Babies with soft black curls and glasz eyes. When he gets home and discovers whats happened we do stay together because it's what's best and convenient. We decide to name the babies Adelaide Marie and Genevieve Danielle.

After the incident that left me adopting the girls, I decided that I wanted more in my life! After a bit of soul searching I decided to I would attend a local community college.

Spencer wasn't very happy, he wanted me to stay home with the children, not busy myself with schooling. As a result, we ended it and he wanted nothing more to do with any of the children. I was heartbroken, but I stood tall and continued with my classes. There I met a man doing the same as I, his name is Willis Gunner Prince and he's a very cute man with curly, light auburn hair and green eyes.

Soon after the first semester ended, I was told that my tuition wasn't getting paid on time so I knew I would have to find a better job! After a lot of searching I finally found one that would help and work with my schedule! So I began working as a waitress.

It's been four years and since then I have finished my schooling and gotten a much better job as a veterinary assistant! My relationship with Willis is doing wonderfully too because we've just gotten married! It was a wonderful ceremony, everyone pitched in to make it perfect! Willis bought me a beautiful Celtic wedding set. it took us quite a while to get everything arranged so that everyone would be happy but we finally got it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out within a week after his proposal, a beautiful Dazzeling gold dress. Willis wanted a beach blue color theme and Juliet, Arabella, and Sawyer wanted Violets for all the flower arrangements! The Girls had to compromise on what kinds of dresses they wanted to wear and finally settled on a cute Fairy Tale dress. The boys had much less trouble, giving all responsibility to Sawyer who picked the handsomest set of Classic suits. We decided to have the wedding at our house. I also got to choose the wedding cake and knew immediately that I wanted a delicious traditional white.

Just in time to as we've just welcomed our newest additions healthy triplet boys, Asher Remus, Emmett Cato, and Owen Cassius! They have ash brown hair and blue eyes and are as cute as can be! Their birth was bittersweet though as just a mere week after, Willis' sister Catherine, who had been battling cancer, passed away. She had two of her own children she had been raising on her own and with no one else to take them in, we adopted them as ours. Her first child was her son William Charles who is 8 and her second child was her daughter Finley Jasmine who is 2. They are sweet children with light auburn hair and green eyes and are understandably devastated at the loss of their mother.

Alice Maisie Prince and Willis Gunner Prince

Juliet Emma Hart (10)
Arabella Kinsey Hart (10)
Sawyer Tristan Hart (10)

Makis Wyatt Parks (9)
Micah Brody Parks (9)

Isabella Ruth Hart (7)

Adelaide Marie Page (4)
Genevieve Danielle Page (4)

Asher Remus Prince (NB)
Emmett Cato Prince (NB)
Owen Cassius Prince (NB)

William Charles Prince (8)
Finley Jasmine Prince (2)

#24 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:13 PM

My name is Tallulah Guinevere Hansen, I am Seventeen Years Old and I live in London, England I have Auburn Hair and Blue Eyes. When I was fourteen years old I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at A Local Factory to earn a little bit of extra money.

A few months later I gave birth to a setof small, but thankfully, healthy Twin Boys. I named them Edward Atticus Hansen and Riley Quillan Hansen. Edward has Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes and Riley has Auburn Hair and Blue Eyes. Since I don't know who their father is I give them my last name and move on with my life.

When Edward and Riley were just over a year old, I began to fall back into my old life. I was afraid and I was to ashamed to go back to my family and ask for their help. Soon enough, I found myself pregnant again, this time I began going to a free clinic to get prenatal care. I wanted to do it by myself, a man would just cause more drama, but when one of my doctors appointments revealed I was having twins, I decided that it couldn't hurt to have some help from the father. Though I had my doubts about who the father was, I assumed it was a man named Xavier Mason Lux, who has Auburn Hair and Gray Eyes. He was doubtful as well but agreed to be there if a DNA test proved the twins were his.

A few months later I gave birth to faternal boy/girl twins. The hospital issued the DNA test and the results came back that Xaiver wasn't the father of my twins! I begged Xaiver to stay with me and he agree to and I am so thankful. I named them Michel Beauregard Hansen and Claire Annette Hansen. Michel and Claire both have Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes.

After the twins were born and finally finding their father, things got bumpy for a while but I'm now living with a work friend named Kyrie Megan Checks who is Nineteen Years Old. She has Ash Brown Hair and Blue Eyes and she is my best friend! She even introduced me to her twin brother, Isaac Cobalt Checks, who adores the children! He's very handsome and has Strawberry Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes. A while after we met Isaac asked me on a date!

I decide to take him up on his offer of a date and go out without Xavier knowing about it. I feel a little guily but I push it to the back of my mind as I continue seeing both Xavier and Isaac.

After I begin seeing both Isaac and Xavier, I manage to keep it well hidden for nearly six months.....until I got pregnant. I know for sure that Isaac is the father but I don't want Xavier to know so I convince myself that it's true. Reality comes crashing down though when an abnormality in the ultrasound points to a genetic condition, Abnormal Heartbeat, that is affecting my babies.

At only 30 weeks I'm taken in for an emergency C-Section and I give birth to Girl/Boy Twins who I name Juliette Eve Hansen and Dylan Sergeant Hansen. When the doctors need the parents medical information it is soon clear to everyone that Xavier couldn't carry the gene that caused my children's problems. Xavier is outraged and leaves me, Isaac says that lying to him about his children was unforgivable and no longer wants a relationship though both agree to support their respective children. I'm told that Juliette and Dylan will be alright with treatment and thats the best news. Juliette and Dylan both have Strawberry Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes.

After being left alone again, I was at a new low. I knew it was my fault and I wished I could take it all back, but I knew that would never. I vowed to myself that I would change, and become a better person! Within a few months, I'd met a handsome and wealthy man named Henry Samuel Benson, he was a tall and handsome man with Copper Red Hair and Green Eyes. He insisted I move in after only a few months and become the woman he wanted to come home to everyday! The following year was one of the happiest I had known, until I began to notice he was becoming distant, irratable with me, and staying out late. I knew the signs and feverently hoped it wasn't true and I once again convinced myself that all was fine.

Then one day out of the blue, a woman showed up at our door, newborn in hand, and quickly shoved her into my arms and left without a word. I was so shocked I nearly dropped them. When I took them inside I contemplated what to do until I noticed an envolope sticking out of the blanket. It said that she was Henry's mistress and that she had become pregnant and he had abandoned her. It also read that the baby had no name and that she wanted nothing to do with it and it was his problem now. While I was angry at both the woman and Henry I couldn't help but feel a soft spot for the little boy with Light Mix Color Hair and Glasz Eyes. When he gets home and discovers whats happened we stay together, everyone makes a mistake and I do love Henry. We decide to name the baby Harvey Breccan Hansen-Benson.

After the incident that left me adopting my boyfriend, Henry's child, I decided that I wanted more in my life! After a bit of soul searching I decided to I would attend A Community College.

Henry wasn't very happy, he wanted me to stay home with the children, not busy myself with schooling. As a result, we ended it and he wanted nothing more to do with any of the children. I was heartbroken, but I stood tall and continued with my classes. There I met a man doing the same as I, his name is Hansel Maxen Boyers and he's a very cute man with Golden Blonde Hair and Glasz Eyes.

Soon after the first semester ended, I was told that my tuition wasn't getting paid on time so I knew I would have to find a better job! After a lot of searching I finally found one that would help and work with my schedule! So I began working as A Pet Sitter.

It's been four years and since then I have finished my schooling and gotten a much better job as An Ultrasound Technician! My relationship with Hansel is doing wonderfully too because we've just gotten married! It was a wonderful ceremony, everyone pitched in to make it perfect! Hansel bought me a beautiful Emerald Wedding Set. it took us quite a while to get everything arranged so that everyone would be happy but we finally got it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out within a week after his proposal, a beautiful Dazzling Gold Dress. Hansel wanted a Sunny Yellow color theme and Edward & Riley wanted Honeysuckles for all the flower arrangements! The Girls, Claire & Juliette, had to compromise on what kinds of dresses they wanted to wear and finally settled on a cute Pretty Red Dress. The boys, Edward, Riley, Michel, Dylan & Harvey, had much less trouble, giving all responsibility to Edward who picked the handsomest set of Shining Gold Suit. We decided to have the wedding at The Beach. I also got to choose the wedding cake and knew immediately that I wanted a delicious Glowing Yellow Cake.

Just in time to as we've just welcomed our newest additions healthy Triplet Boys! We named them Asher Tiberius Boyers, Adrian Horatio Boyers and August Tarquin Boyers. Asher and August have Strawberry Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes and Adrian has Light Auburn Hair and Green Eyes! Their birth was bittersweet though as just a mere week after, Hansel's
sister, Mattie Lexy Boyers, who had been battling cancer, passed away. She had two of her own children she had been raising on her own and with no one else to take them in, we adopted them as ours. Her first child was her oldest daughter, Willow Madison Boyers who is Four Years Old and her second child was her younger daughter, Isabella Maci Boyers who is Two Years Old. They are sweet children with Ash Brown Hair and Blue Eyes and are understandably devastated at the loss of their mother.

The Boyers Family

DH: Hansel Maxen Boyers {28}

DW: Tallulah Guinevere Boyers {25}

DS/DS: Edward Atticus Boyers & Riley Quillan Boyers {8}

DS/DD: Michel Beauregard Boyers & Claire Annette Boyers {7}

DD/DS: Juliette Eve Boyers & Dylan Sergeant Boyers {6}

DAS: Harvey Breccan Boyers {5}

DAD: Willow Madison Boyers {4}

DAD: Isabella Maci Boyers {2}

DS/DS/DS: Asher Tiberius Boyers, Adrian Horatio Boyers & August Tarquin Boyers {0}

~~~~~~~~~~~

Ex-DBF1: Xaiver Mas0n Lux {29} {Out of the Picture} {Adoptive Father of Michel & Claire}

Ex-DBF2: Isaac Cobalt Checks {26} {Out of the Picture} {Father of Juliette & Dylan}

Ex-DBF3: Henry Samuel Benson {33} {Out of the Picture} {Father of Harvey}

DSIL: Mattie Lexy Boyers {32} {Deceased} {Mother of Willow & Isabella}

#25 Kookie

Kookie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 03:17 AM

My name is Isis Emerald Ramos , I am 16 and I live in Russia. I have blonde wavy hair and hazel eyes. When I was 15 I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at a general store to earn a little bit of extra money.
A few months later I gave birth to a small, but thankfully, healthy girl. She has straight, auburn hair and hazel eyes. I named her Honora Blue Ramos. Since I don't know who their father is I give them my last name and move on with my life.

When Honora was just over a year old, I began to fall back into my old life. I was afraid and I was to ashamed to go back to my family and ask for their help. Soon enough, I found myself pregnant again, this time I began going to a free clinic to get prenatal care. I wanted to do it by myself, a man would just cause more drama, but when one of my doctors appointments revealed I was having twins, I decided that it couldn't hurt to have some help from the father. Though I had my doubts about who the father was, I assumed it was a man named Trevor Liam Jackson who has dark brown straight hair and green eyes. He was doubtful as well but agreed to be there if a DNA test proved the twins were his.
A few months later I gave birth to 2 girls. They have curly, red hair and hazel eyes. I named them Savannah Annelie & Gabriella Nanor. The hospital issued the DNA test and the results came back that Trevor was the father of my twins! He didn't keep his word, but he payed voluntary child support.

After the twins were born and finally finding their father, things got bumpy for a while but I'm now living with a work friend named Anna Nicole Smith who is 18. She has light mix colour hair and glasz eyes and she is my best friend! She even introduced me to her twin brother, Jonas Clay Smith who adores the children! He's very handsome and has light auburn hair and green eyes. A while after we met Jonas asked me on a date! I agree to go on a date and it's perfect! While he knows about the situation surrounding my childrens births he doesn't care and treats us all well despite the troubled past! Things are finally looking up as I spend more time with Jonas.

Life with Jonas is wonderful! It's only been six months but things are going great! I've moved out of Anna's apartment and in with Jonas! The children adore him and he's a great father figure! Amazingly, he proposed! It was so romantic he took me for a stroll by the lake. Just after the proposal I found out I was pregnant again! I was worried but he soothed my fears and I began looking forward to having the baby!

Sadly, only a week before I was to give birth, Jonas was killed in a car accident. The shock sent me into labor and later that day I gave birth to another girl who I named Aurora Eve. She has straight, soft black hair and glasz eyes. Though I'm devastated that Jonas is gone, I'm glad to have this little piece of him with me. After I leave the hospital I move back in with Anna, who is just as devastated as I am.

Life without Jonas has been hard. It's already been a year but things are still hard. One good thing was that I had won the lottery, it had started out as a joke between me and Anna but it quickly became serious when we noticed I'd actually won!! Anna and I moved into a nice house and soon, Anna became pregnant! While she was afraid, I'd been through it myself and was there to help her. Soon, we were ready to welcome the newest addition!

Everything was fine during her labor but suddenly everything was chaos! I was rushed out of the room, without even knowing what had happened or if my friend and the baby(ies) were ok. Later, a nurse came out and told me that Anna had begun to hemmeroge and go into shock. She had given to a precious girl, who had golden blonde hair and hazel eyes and was perfectly healthy. The nurse also told me that while Anna wasn't dead, she had been put into a medically induced coma and that, according to a living will she had made a few months earlier, I was to watch over her child.

As it was now my responseabilty to care for them, I was one to offically name her baby. We had discussed names before and so I used a list of names that she had liked to name her child. I named her Juliet Ashlyn.

After Anna was induced into her coma, I visited her and while visiting I realized that I could help her and the children more if I finished my education! I decided I would attend university. Half-way through the semester I met a man doing the same as I. His name is Willis Rogue Gentry and he's very nice with strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes.

We began dating almost immediately and even though he knew about everything, he didn't care. He treated my children as if he'd been there their whole lives and they adored him. But bad news came again when the school said that my tuition was behind. I needed a better job and so after a few weeks of relentless searching I found one that was suitable and began working as a factory worker.

It's been four years and since then I have finished my schooling and gotten a much better job as a veterinary assistant! My relationship with Willis is doing wonderfully too because we've just gotten married! It was a wonderful ceremony, everyone pitched in to make it perfect! Willis bought me a beautiful Celtic wedding set. it took us quite a while to get everything arranged so that everyone would be happy but we finally got it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out within a week after his proposal, a beautiful Cinderella white dress. Willis wanted a vibrant orange color theme and Honora wanted violets for all the flower arrangements! The Girls had to compromise on what kinds of dresses they wanted to wear and finally settled on a cute Fairytale dress. We decided to have the wedding at a nice restaurant. I also got to choose the wedding cake and knew immediately that I wanted a delicious warm orange cake.

Just in time to as we've just welcomed our newest additions a healthy boy and girl! They have light mix colour hair and glasz eyes and are as cute as can be! I named them Owen Caesar and Azalea Freya. Their birth was bittersweet though as just a mere week after, Willis' sister Agnes May Gentry, who had been battling cancer, passed away. She had two of her own children she had been raising on her own and with no one else to take them in, we adopted them as ours. Her first child was her daughter, Lucia Jocelyn, who is 4 and her second child was her daughter, Charlotte Elise, who is 2. They are sweet children with golden blonde hair and hazel eyes and are understandably devastated at the loss of their mother.

Isis Emerald (Ramos) Gentry {24}

DD: Honora Blue Ramos {8}
DD/DD:Savannah Annelie Ramos-Jackson / Gabriella Nanor Ramos-Jackson {6}
DD: Aurora Eve Ramos-Smith {5}
Dniece: Juliet Ashlyn Smith {4}
DS/DD: Owen Caesar Gentry / Azalea Freya Gentry {0}
Dniece: Lucia Jocelyn Gentry {4}
Dniece: Charlotte Elise Gentry {2}

#26 CLA

CLA

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 06:17 AM

My name is Neves Avia Day, I am 18 years old and I live in St. Petersburg, Russia. I have curly black hair and green eyes. When I was 17 I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at a local factory to earn a little bit of extra money.
A few months later I gave birth to a small, but thankfully, healthy baby boy. He has straight black hair and blue eyes. I named him Silas Corin Day. Since I don't know who his father is I give him my last name and move on with my life.
-----
When Silas was just over a year old, I began to fall back into my old life. I was afraid and I was too ashamed to go back to my family and ask for their help. Soon enough, I found myself pregnant again, this time I began going to a free clinic to get prenatal care. I wanted to do it by myself, a man would just cause more drama, but when one of my doctors appointments revealed I was having twins, I decided that it couldn't hurt to have some help from the father. Though I had my doubts about who the father was, I assumed it was a man named Trevor Liam Jackson, who has straight blonde hair and blue eyes. He was doubtful as well but agreed to be there if a DNA test proved the twins were his.
A few months later I gave birth to a girl and a boy. She has curly blonde hair and blue eyes, and he has wavy black hair and glasz eyes. I named them Arabella Nina & Mikhail Adam. The hospital issued the DNA test and the results came back that Trevor was the father of my twins! He did keep his word, and he is a full-time father to the twins.
-----
After the twins were born and finally finding their father, things got bumpy for a while but I'm now living with a work friend named Tiffany Dymond Stall who is 22. She has wavy golden blonde hair and hazel eyes and she is my best friend! She even introduced me to her twin brother, Isaac Emery Stall who adores the children! He's very handsome and has wavy ash brown hair and blue eyes. A while after we met Isaac asked me on a date!
I agree to go on a date and it's perfect! While he knows about the situation surrounding my childrens births he doesn't care and treats us all well despite the troubled past! Things are finally looking up as I spend more time with Isaac.
-----
Life with Isaac is wonderful! It's only been six months but things are going great! I've moved out of Tiffany's apartment and in with Isaac! The children adore him and he's a great father figure! Amazingly, he proposed! It was so romantic he got down on one knee under the tree where we shared our first kiss. Just after the proposal I found out I was pregnant again! I was worried but he soothed my fears and I began looking forward to having the baby!

Sadly, only a week before I was to give birth, Isaac was killed in a car accident. The shock sent me into labor and later that day I gave birth to a baby boy who I named Lennox Gunner Stall. He has copper red hair and blue eyes. Though I'm devastated that Isaac is gone, I'm glad to have this little piece of him with me. After I leave the hospital I move back in with Tiffany, who is just as devastated as I am
-----
Life without Isaac has been hard. It's already been a year but things are still hard. One good thing was that I had won the lottery, it had started out as a joke between me and Tiffany but it quickly became serious when we noticed I'd actually won!! Tiffany and I moved into a nice house and soon, Tiffany became pregnant! While she was afraid, I'd been through it myself and was there to help her. Soon, we were ready to welcome the newest addition!

Everything was fine during her labor but suddenly everything was chaos! I was rushed out of the room, without even knowing what had happened or if my friend and the babies were ok. Later, a nurse came out and told me that Tiffany had begun to hemmeroge and go into shock. She had given birth to two precious girls, who had wavy strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes and was perfectly healthy. The nurse also told me that while Tiffany wasn't dead, she had been put into a medically induced coma and that, according to a living will she had made a few months earlier, I was to watch over her children.

As it was now my responsabilty to care for them, I was one to offically name her babies. We had discussed names before and so I used a list of names that she had liked to name her children. I named them Amelia Kathleen and Cecilia Isabelle.
-----
After Tiffany was induced into her coma, I visited her and while visiting I realized that I could help her and the children more if I finished my education! I decided I would attend night classes. Half-way through the semester I met a man doing the same as I, his name is Sheldon Draven Kent and he's very nice with curly golden blonde hair and hazel eyes.

We began dating almost immediately and even though he knew about everything, he didn't care. He treated my children as if he'd been there their whole lives and they adored him. But bad news came again when the school said that my tuition was behind. I needed a better job and so after a few weeks of relentless searching I found one that was suitable and began working as a short-order cook.
-----
It's been four years and since then I have finished my schooling and gotten a much better job as a store manager! My relationship with Sheldon is doing wonderfully too because we've just gotten married! It was a wonderful ceremony, everyone pitched in to make it perfect! Sheldon bought me a beautiful emerald wedding set. it took us quite a while to get everything arranged so that everyone would be happy but we finally got it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out within a week after his proposal, a beautiful ruffled silver dress. Sheldon wanted a vibrant orange color theme and Silas, Arabella, and Mikhail wanted daisies for all the flower arrangements! The Girls had to compromise on what kinds of dresses they wanted to wear and finally settled on a cute deep blue dress. The boys had much less trouble, giving all responsibility to Silas who picked the handsomest set of light beige suits. We decided to have the wedding at a small church. I also got to choose the wedding cake and knew immediately that I wanted a delicious warm orange cake.

Just in time too as we've just welcomed our newest additions a healthy baby boy named Elijah Maximus Kent! He has curly golden blonde hair and green eyes and is as cute as can be! His birth was bittersweet though as just a mere week after, Sheldon's sister Sarah Phoenix Kent, who had been battling cancer, passed away. She had two children of her own she had been raising by herself and with no one else to take them in, we adopted them as our own. Her first child was her son Emmett Charles, who is 9 years old and her second child was her son Everett Brooks, who is 3 years old. They are sweet children with straight ash brown hair and blue eyes and are understandably devastated at the loss of their mother.

Neves Avia Day {26} {Mother to Silas, Arabella, Mikhail, Lennox, & Elijah}
Sheldon Draven Kent {27} {Neve's husband; father of Elijah}
Sarah Phoenix Kent {deceased} {Sheldon's sister; mother of Emmett & Everett}
Tiffany Dymond Stall {28} {Neves' best friend; Isaac's twin sister; mother of Amelia & Cecilia}
Isaac Emery Stall {deceased} {Neve's fiancé; Tiffany's twin brother; father of Lennox}
Trevor Liam Jackson {28} {Father of Arabella & Mikhail}
Emmett Charles Kent {9}
Silas Corin Day {8}
Arabella Nina Jackson-Day {6}
Mikhail Adam Jackson-Day {6}
Lennox Gunner Stall {5}
Amelia Kathleen Stall {4}
Cecilia Isabelle Stall {4}
Everett Brooks Kent {3}
Elijah Maximus Kent {nb}

#27 chloet

chloet

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 05:22 AM

My name is Nora Violet Pierce, I am seventeen years old and I live in London, England. I have brown hairandhazel eyes. When I was sixteen, I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at a small daycare to earn a little bit of extra money.
A few months later I gave birth to a small, but thankfully, healthy baby girl. She has blonde hair and hazel eyes. I named her Briana Juliet. Since I don't know who her father is I give her my last name and move on with my life.

When Briana was just over a year old, I began to fall back into my old life. I was afraid and I was to ashamed to go back to my family and ask for their help. Soon enough, I found myself pregnant again, this time I began going to a free clinic to get prenatal care. I wanted to do it by myself, a man would just cause more drama, but when one of my doctors appointments revealed I was having twins, I decided that it couldn't hurt to have some help from the father. Though I had my doubts about who the father was, I assumed it was a man named Calvin Rhys Parks, who has blonde hairand blue eyes. He was doubtful as well but agreed to be there if a DNA test proved the twins were his.
A few months later I gave birth to identical twin girls. They have light brown hair and brown eyes. I named themChloe Annette & Vivian Hanna. The hospital issued the DNA test and the results came back that Calvin was the father of my twins! He did keep his word, and he even wanted us to be together.

After the twins were born and finally finding their father, things got bumpy for a while but I'm now living with a work friend named Raven Corrine Poe who is twenty years old. She has light auburn hair and green eyes and she is my best friend! She even introduced me to her twin brother, Isaac Emery Poe, who adores the children! He's very handsome and has soft black hair and glasz eyes. A while after we met Isaac asked me on a date! I decide to take him up on his offer of a date and go out without Calvin knowing about it. I feel a little guilty but I push it to the back of my mind as I continue seeing both Calvin and Isaac.

After I begin seeing both Isaac and Calvin I manage to keep it well hidden for nearly six months... until I got pregnant. I know for sure that Isaac is the father but I don't want Calvin to know so I convince myself that it's true. Reality comes crashing down though when an abnormality in the ultrasound points to a genetic condition, slight digestive problems, that is affecting one of my babies.
At only 30 weeks I'm taken in for an emergency C-Section and I give birth to triplets - two boys and a girl - who I name Lennox Garrison, Dylan Mace & Harlow Abigail. When the doctors need the parents medical information it is soon clear to everyone that Calvin couldn't carry the gene that caused Lennox's problems. Calvin is outraged and leaves me, Isaac says that lying to him about his children was unforgivable and no longer wants a relationship though both agree to support their respective children. I'm told that Lennox will be alright with treatment and that's the best news.

After being left alone again, I was at a new low. I knew it was my fault and I wished I could take it all back, but I knew that would never work. I vowed to myself that I would change, and become a better person! Within a few months, I'd met a handsome and wealthy man named Oliver Maxwell Burton, he was a tall and handsome man with dark auburn hair and gray eyes. He insisted I move in after only a few months and become the woman he wanted to come home to everyday! The following year was one of the happiest I had known, until I began to notice he was becoming distant, irritable with me, and staying out late. I knew the signs and fervently hoped it wasn't true and I once again convinced myself that all was fine.
Then one day out of the blue, a woman showed up at our door, newborn in hand, and quickly shoved her into my arms and left without a word. I was so shocked I nearly dropped her. When I took her inside I contemplated what to do until I noticed an envelope sticking out of the blanket. It said that she was Oliver's mistress and that she had become pregnant and he had abandoned her. It also read that the baby had no name and that she wanted nothing to do with it and it was his problem now. While I was angry at both the woman and Oliver I couldn't help but feel a soft spot for the baby with strawberry blonde curls and blue eyes. When he gets home and discovers whats happened we stay together because I think he deserves a second chance. We decide to name the baby Sienna Hazel Burton-Pierce.

After the incident that left me adopting my boyfriend, Oliver's, child, I decided that I wanted more in my life! After a bit of soul searching I decided to I would attend night classes. Oliver wasn't very happy as he wanted me to stay home with the children, not busy myself with schooling. As a result, we ended it and he wanted nothing more to do with any of the children. I was heartbroken, but I stood tall and continued with my classes. There I met a man doing the same class as I, his name is Stanley Ryder Nixon and he's a very cute man with light mix colour hair and glasz eyes.
Soon after the first semester ended, I was told that my tuition wasn't getting paid on time so I knew I would have to find a better job! After a lot of searching I finally found one that would help and work with my schedule! So I began working as a seamstress.

It's been four years and since then I have finished my schooling and gotten a much better job as an ultrasound technician! My relationship with Stanley is doing wonderfully too because we've just gotten married! It was a wonderful ceremony, everyone pitched in to make it perfect! Stanley bought me a beautiful vintage wedding set. It took us quite a while to get everything arranged so that everyone would be happy but we finally got it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out within a week after his proposal, a beautiful Cinderella white dress. Stanley wanted a luscious purple color theme and Chloe and Vivian wanted roses for all the flower arrangements! The Girls had to compromise on what kinds of dresses they wanted to wear and finally settled on a pretty red dress. The boys had much less trouble, giving all responsibility to Lennox and Dylan who picked the handsomest set of classic tux suits. We decided to have the wedding at a small church. I also got to choose the wedding cake and knew immediately that I wanted a delicious artistic chocolate cake.
Just in time too as we've just welcomed our newest addition, a healthy baby boy named ! He has ash brown hair and blue eyes and is as cute as can be! His birth was bittersweet though as just a mere week after, Stanley's sister Alison Brielle Nixon, who had been battling cancer, passed away. She had two of her own children she had been raising on her own and with no one else to take them in, we adopted them as ours. Her first child was her son, Aaron Caius Nixon, who is five and her second child was her daughter, Alana Rosie Nixon, who is two. They are sweet children with copper red hair and green eyes and are understandably devastated at the loss of their mother.

DW: Nora Violet Nixon
DH: Stanley Ryder Nixon
DD: Briana Juliet Pierce
DD/DD: Chloe Annette & Vivian Hanna Parks
DS/DS/DD: Lennox Garrison, Dylan Mace & Harlow Abigail Pierce
DD: Sienna Hazel Burton-Pierce
DS: Elijah Cato Nixon
DS: Aaron Caius Nixon
DD: Alana Rosie Nixon

#28 Therandombanana

Therandombanana

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:47 AM

My name is Olivia Blaise Johnston, I am 16 and I live in Glasgow, Scotland. I have brown hair and glasz eyes. When I was 15 I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at a small daycare to earn a little bit of extra money.
A few months later I gave birth to a small, but thankfully, healthy girl. She has blonde hair and hazel eyes. I named her Domenica Velvet. Since I don't know who their father is I give them my last name and move on with my life.

When Domenica was just over a year old, I began to fall back into my old life. I was afraid and I was to ashamed to go back to my family and ask for their help. Soon enough, I found myself pregnant again, this time I began going to a free clinic to get prenatal care. I wanted to do it by myself, a man would just cause more drama, but when one of my doctors appointments revealed I was having twins, I decided that it couldn't hurt to have some help from the father. Though I had my doubts about who the father was, I assumed it was a man named Trevor Liam Jackson, who has black Hair and glasz eyes. He was doubtful as well but agreed to be there if a DNA test proved the twins were his.
A few months later I gave birth to G/G twins. They have dark brown hair and green eyes. I named them Phoebe Anaïs & Scarlett Annalie. The hospital issued the DNA test and the results came back that Trevor Liam Jackson was the father of my twins! He did keep his word, and he even wanted us to be together!

After the twins were born and finally finding their father, things got bumpy for a while but I'm now living with a work friend named Tori Lynn Maize who is 21. She has Strawberry Blonde Hair and Blue eyes and she is my best friend! She even introduced me to her twin brother, Isaac Cobalt Maize, who adores the children! He's very handsome and has Golden Blonde hair and Hazel eyes. A while after we met Isaac asked me on a date!

I decide to take him up on his offer of a date and go out without Trevor knowing about it. I feel a little guily but I push it to the back of my mind as I continue seeing both and Isaac.

After I begin seeing both Isaac and Trevor I manage to keep it well hidden for nearly six months.....until I got pregnant. I know for sure that Isaac is the father but I don't want Trevor to know so I convince myself that it's true. Reality comes crashing down though when an abnormality in the ultrasound points to a genetic condition (slow growth rate) that is affecting my baby.

At only 30 weeks I'm taken in for an emergency C-Section and I give birth to another girl who I name Raphaela Judith. When the doctors need the parents medical information it is soon clear to everyone that Trevor couldn't carry the gene that caused my child's problems. Trevor is outraged and leaves me, Isaac says that lying to him about his children was unforgivable and no longer wants a relationship though both agree to support their respective children. I'm told that my newest child will be alright and thats the best news.

After being left alone again, I was at a new low. I knew it was my fault and I wished I could take it all back, but I knew that would never. I vowed to myself that I would change, and become a better person! Within a few months, I'd met a handsome and wealthy man named Zachary Roman Dawson, he was a tall and handsome man with Dark Auburn hair and grey eyes. He insisted I move in after only a few months and become the woman he wanted to come home to everyday! The following year was one of the happiest I had known, until I began to notice he was becoming distant, irratable with me, and staying out late. I knew the signs and feverently hoped it wasn't true and I once again convinced myself that all was fine.

Then one day out of the blue, a woman showed up at our door, newborn in hand, and quickly shoved them into my arms and left without a word. I was so shocked I nearly dropped them. When I took them inside I contemplated what to do until I noticed an envolope sticking out of the blanket. It said that she was Zachary's mistress and that she had become pregnant and he had abandoned her. It also read that the baby had no name and that she wanted nothing to do with it and it was his problem now. While I was angry at both the woman and Zachary, I couldn't help but feel a soft spot for the Baby with Dark brown curls and black eyes. When he gets home and discovers whats happened he leaves me alone with his child. I decide to name the baby Humphrey Tobiah Dawson.

After the incident that left me adopting my ex's child, I decided that I wanted more in my life! After a bit of soul searching I decided to I would attend a University.

I met a nice man during my first week of classes, he's a smart fellow who has light brown hair and brown eyes and his name is Sheldon Rogue Foley. As the weeks passed we grew closer and began to date. He's a wonderful man I'm really beginning to think that this one will be my own Prince Charming!

Soon after the first semester ended, I was told that my tuition wasn't getting paid on time so I knew I would have to find a better job! After a lot of searching I finally found one that would help and work with my schedule! So I began working as a waitress.

It's been four years and since then I have finished my schooling and gotten a much better job as a store manager! My relationship with Sheldon is doing wonderfully too because we've just gotten married! It was a wonderful ceremony, everyone pitched in to make it perfect! Sheldon bought me a beautiful vintage wedding set. It took us quite a while to get everything arranged so that everyone would be happy but we finally got it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out within a week after his proposal, a beautiful elegant red dress. Sheldon wanted a pretty pink color theme and Domenica wanted peonies for all the flower arrangements! The Girls had to compromise on what kinds of dresses they wanted to wear and finally settled on a cute fairytail dress. The boys had much less trouble, giving all responsibility to Humphrey who picked the handsomest set of royal blue tux suits. We decided to have the wedding at a small church. I also got to choose the wedding cake and knew immediately that I wanted a delicious glowing yellow cake.

Just in time to as we've just welcomed our newest additions a healthy boy ! He has soft black hair and glasz eyes and is as cute as can be! His birth was bittersweet though as just a mere week after, Sheldon's sister Susannah Phoenix Foley, who had been battling cancer, passed away. She had two of her own children she had been raising on her own and with no one else to take them in, we adopted them as ours. Her first child was her daughter Ellie-Grace Quinn Foley who is 6 and her second child was her son Cato Nathaniel Foley who is 3. They are sweet children with dark auburn hair and grey eyes and are understandably devastated at the loss of their mother.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Round 7

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users