Totally stuck, some help would be lovely
Posted 30 October 2009 - 10:33 AM
1) Chloe Birch, teen spy. Chloe loses her family in a fire, because her father is a MI6 secret agent, and the people he was meant to catch wanted revenge and they murdered him and his wife and two of his three children. Chloe gets sent to a foster home, where she runs away, and in the process she meets several people, as well as secret spies sent out to watch her. After several adventures, Chloe and the MI6 agents and retired agents join together and form a spy agency that uses children to help spy, and sabotage criminals and terrorists, and train them in the art of espionage. This will be a series, centered around Chloe, and the formation of the spy agency, quite modern.
2) Lilah is a princess, in a fair away land, of ice and slums of poor farmers located somewhere of America. The island is set in 18th century time, whilst America is in modern 2009. Her Aunt, and Uncle, who are the Queen and King, raises her because her parents died soon after Lilahís birth, raise her. From her dressmaker, Calandra, Lilah realises that thereís an outside world, and with the help of a pauper called Brennan, she sets out to find out the truth about her parents, who may in fact be alive. With the help of her new friends, she has to do what no one else has ever done, or at least survived doing, and thatís escaping the island and travelling to the united sates of America, in search of her parents, the truth, and the possibility that she has a twin. There are many adventures and near misses, and heartbreak, and at the end of the 1st or 2nd book, there is an all out battle between the old royal family, and the new one, and what is best for the hidden island where no one can ever leave or ever visit.
3) Robert Castle returns from a holiday camp, only to find that his parents and older sister donít remember he had ever existed. All items and photos of him are whipped out, it was like he had never existed. With the help of Finn, a local girl who has a secret and a past she wants to hide, even if it means death. Together they uncover a sinister plot that would destroy everything they know, and change the world forever. Robertís family was the guinea pigs, but it seems they out to catch Robert and Finn and stop them before everything turns to disaster. This story will focus on the importance, of memory, as a door to everything, family, and secrets that can cost lives, and of course a bit of first love thrown in.
4) Two cousins, Taylor and Carter are off on a plane adventure because Taylorís father is a pilot. They travel towards Bermuda, while having a great time, they get sucked through a tunnel of clouds, and end up in a giant atmospheric sphere, it looks like itís made of air, but it feels like glass and thereís no way to penetrate it. Taylor and Carter and Taylorís father meet several people also trapped in the Ďglassí sphere, after they too were sucked through a tunnel of glass. They have now discovered the great mystery of the Bermuda Triangle. After some investigating they realize the sphere must be hand made, and that they are trapped in the sphere, but they do not age at all. Finally they manage to break the sphere, and they fall to earth, but somehow they float down in small balloons, and a few hours later they are rescued, those how had been there for many years, and would have already died, turned to dust as the sphere shattered into many pieces, and that is what happened to the guy that Taylor was falling for. They arrived home safely; they had been missing for over two years, and were welcomed with amazement, and disbelief.
5) Sophie felt responsible for the death of her sister, then mother even though it wasnít really her fault. She became withdrawn and very difficult, and was shipped between her father, and various family members who were glad to see the back of her. When she is 16, she is sent back to live with her father, who now lives in Vermont with his new wife, stepdaughter Lily and son Felix. Sophie is ever difficult, and smokes, bullies Lily, and doesnít get on with her neighbors Jasmine and her twin brother Josh. She meets the mute Rohan Winter who holds the secret of unlocking Sophieís pain, the mystery of two supposedly suicides that seem fishy. Towards the end, Felix, gets kidnapped by a dodgy adoption agency, which where the ones that murdered the two single moms. Itís up to Sophie and Rohan to rescue Felix, and save the day and stop the agency from kidnapping any more children.
6) Hattie lives in Victorian England, in 1860, she is the daughter of a wealthy businessman, Edward, who is married for the 3rd time. His first two wives died, leaving him with six children, and he has another four with his new wife called Claudia. While his 3rd wife is pregnant with her firth child, she sends Hattie to look after Claudiaís sick sister. It is there that she meets the handsome and rebellious Charlie. A love affair begins, and soon Hattie is hiding Charlie from everyone, but also the matter that she is now pregnant. Claudia miscarries the baby, but while visiting her sister in the countryside to recover, she discovers Hattie and Charlie, and Hattie confides in her stepmom of her illegitimate child. Claudia then does something so unheard of, and surprising. She pretends to carry the baby to term, saying the miscarriage never happens. So Hattie is hidden, and Claudia pretends to carry the baby. The baby is born, and Claudia takes of care of her like her own. Hattie eventually finds love in another guy, Charlie deserted her when she found out she was pregnant. The story ends when Amelia, Hattieís hidden child says that was me, I had to find out the truth. Layout will most likely be in a diary or something similar.
7) Will cover five teenagers, three girls and two boys, from freshman year to college, it will be all about first love, crushes, growing up, family problems and other issues they face while growing up in a tiny New England town. Their parents met at mothering group, and the moms, and children have grown up together, and are best of friends. May swap between people depending on if there are too many characters to do that.
8) Three best friends, Hannah, Georgina and Kate have known each other since primary school. After two years, they are still best friends, but havenít had any luck in love, Hannah is currently single, the guy she loves doesnít know of her existence, Georgieís boyfriend is constantly cheating on her, but too smitten, Georgie lets him get away with it. Kate is married with two small kids, but the marriage is crumbling. They decided to take a trip to California, in hope of falling in love, and learning a bit more about themselves. In the processes they begin to learn a lot more about being yourself, love, and friendship. They return to their sleepy village in Yorkshire with new hope, and a few handsome guys on their trail, and a surprise when one LA guy realizes that Kate has kids.
9) Lewis thinks heís fallen in love with the perfect girl, Caroline Summers, he proposes but she rejects him, the next day she is seen snogging another guy. Lewis is heartbroken, he seeks help from his large and loud family but they are no help. He meets a biker girl, Tanya, and they begin a love affair, mostly fuelled by drink and drugs. Pretty soon heís high on drugs most days, addicted to heroine and other drugs. He loses his job as a news reporter, and turns to crime to fuel his habit, to drown the heartbreak Caroline caused. After more than a year, Caroline announces she is pregnant. They try to get off the drugs because of the baby but it fails every time. Baby Zach is born a drug addict, he spends weeks in hospital withdrawing slowly from his addiction. Lewis is mortified, and manages to stay off the drugs and visit his son everyday. Meanwhile Tanya isnít doing too well, and when Zach is just four months, she dies of an overdose. Lewis sinks into depression, yet the only think keeping him alive his little Zach who needs him. One day when heís out, he sees Caroline, with a small girl whoís crying. She tells Lewis the girl, called Bella, is his daughter and basically leaves her with him to go and dance the night away in clubs. Lewis, who still hasnít completely got rid of his addiction, is left to bury his girlfriend, and say goodbye to the girl he thought he loved, and look after a sick baby, and a neglected, and disturbed two year old. He seeks help from his family, who he hasnít spoken to in more than two years. He goes into rehab, which where he meets Emily. They fall in love, Lewis adopts Bella, Caroline was in prison for fraud, and he marries Emily. It is a happy ending after a long, and horrific journey in which he moves on and gets over Caroline, and realizes that he is a father, and his first loyalty is to his children.
Thanks so much, and I'm sorry that it's so long, and if it's in the wrong place.
Posted 02 November 2009 - 04:12 AM
Posted 10 November 2009 - 03:56 PM
Posted 12 November 2009 - 11:03 PM
Posted 17 November 2009 - 10:09 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users