More names for a story (English Class)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_KaylaKay_*

Guest_KaylaKay_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 December 2010 - 04:28 PM

Okay, so I have this Story project due in English class after the break, and I need names.
It needs to be a pretty detailed story and I only have 2 weeks.

MC: 16 Spoiled rich girl, who secretly wants people to like her for her, and not for the money her parents make. She has a wild side, which is typical of people at her private school. And her parents think she's perfect, but not as perfect as her older sister.

MC's FAMILY:

Mom: Grew up with money, meaning her parents were rich and she married well. Wants her daughters to marry well and have the privileged life she always led. Doesn't like people of lower middle class, or lower class.
Dad: Grew up in a ghetto kid of place, but his dad got rich suddenly when he was 16. He fell in love with (MC's MOM) _____ and had two beautiful girls who he would do anything for. And he never wants them to live the life he did for so long.
Sister: 24 The definition of perfect from her parents, wants to live the perfect life, lots of money and one child who she can spoil. She is close to this dream, being engaged to a man who she thinks is perfect for her. Is a little jealous of her sister, because she feels (MC) _________ is prettier then her.

Sister's Fiance:
24 Nice, caring and did love (Sister) __________ for a while. But then she started showing her true colors to him. And he fell out of love. But his parents are depending on him to make her family happy, for a business deal. Little did he know, he fell in love with the wrong sister from the beginning. (AKA: He loves the younger sister)

Random names for her friends.

BTW: I need last names too!

#2 Guest_KaylaKay_*

Guest_KaylaKay_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 December 2010 - 04:45 PM

P.S.
They need to be like 'Proper names' nothing like popular if you know what I mean.

#3 Guest_KaylaKay_*

Guest_KaylaKay_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 December 2010 - 04:49 PM

OH! And the main character & Family are french. :)
But not like REALLY french.
Oh my, I'm confusing myself. JUST IGNORE THIS! ;)

#4 Guest_KaylaKay_*

Guest_KaylaKay_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 December 2010 - 08:53 PM

Bump..
Sorry, I'm like in a rush.

#5 Guest_KaylaKay_*

Guest_KaylaKay_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 December 2010 - 09:34 PM

I also need a title, if you don't mind. & I'm SO sorry for all the random posts. :)

#6 Happy_Face

Happy_Face

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 10:51 PM

MC: Mallorie Charlotte? nn Mally Delacroix
SIs: Justine Espoir (hope) (can be changed) Delacroix
Fiance: Nathaniel JAcob Brown
Random names for friends:
Sarah-Jane
Emilia
Johnna
JAred
Connor
Collin.

#7 Guest_KaylaKay_*

Guest_KaylaKay_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 December 2010 - 01:47 PM

What do you think of
Jaide Delecroix & Bethany Delecroix (Sisters)
?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users