• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 ImaginationGirl

ImaginationGirl

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Acting, Singing and spending time with God, my family, friends and cats!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 06:54 PM

Dearest BNF Friends,

Below is my updated list. These are the names I'd most likely name my kids someday, NOT my all time favorite names.
Thanks to everyone who's helped so far, and thanks to all who will help in advance!
Please comment, rate and subscribe! (JK, that's YouTube!) I mean rate my names if you please, comment and/or make suggestions. :)
I am open to any critique! Thank you sooooo much! You all are the BEST! :)

-C-A-T-I-E-

GIRL NAMES:
(Please note: These are first names only, unless otherwise noted)

Bridget
Love this so much! I really want to use it. Middle name: Hope or Amanda.

Chrissa
I love this one and really want to use it too! Middle name: Joy or Elizabeth.

Gwen
I really like how it sounds, although I don't have to use it. Middle name: Eliana

Ivy
Love this! Hopefully going to use it. Middle names: Camilla, Joy, McKenna or Michaela.

Jessa
Really want to use this! Love it so much! Nick-name: Jess, Middle name Elizabeth or Reign.

Lydia
Also really want to use this. Nick-name: Liddy, Middle name: Grace

McKenna
Don't have to use this one, but I think it's pretty cute. Nick-name: Kenna, Middle name: Reign, Joy or Paige.

Moriah
Like this a lot, but don't have to use it. Nick-name Riah (Rye-uh), Middle name Paige or Jane.

Natalie
Love this, but don't have to use it. Nick-name Natty, Middle Name: Reign or Ruth.

Selina
Love this so much! Really want to use! Nick-name: Lina, Middle name: Faith

Skylar
Like this a lot, but not so sure if I could see myself using it. Middle name: maybe Paige, Jane or Marie.

Violet
I'm considering taking this off, even though I love it. Middle name: Jane or Paige.

If I had 6 daughters (which would be awesome!), I'd probably choose: Chrissa Elizabeth, Lydia Grace, Selina Faith, Ivy Michaela, Bridget Hope & Jessa Reign. Wdyt?

BOY'S NAMES:

Aaron Bryce
Love this combo right now, but I don't have to use the name.

Andrew Thomas
Really like this combo too, but not 100% I want to use it.

Bryce Nathaniel
Aaron Bryce or Bryce Nathaniel? I love Bryce, but would be fine in using it as a mn.

Caleb Samuel
Or Caleb Tyler/Thomas? Love Caleb, and would probably use it. Is it too close to Keegan though?

Cole Stephen
Absolutely love it, and must use it! This will be the name of my 1st son.

Elliott Chase
Or Elliott Reece/Ross/Graham? Like this a lot, but don't have to use it.

Jeremy Grant
Or Jeremy Chase? Love Jeremy, but not 100% sure if I could bring myself to use it.

Jordan Christopher
Really love this combo, and will hopefully use it!

Keegan Josiah
Love this SO much and really want to use it too!

Luke Matthias
(Not likely to use, but like it a lot.)

Matthew Ryan
Or Matthew Chase/Riley/Jace/Bryce/Lucas? Don't have to use Matthew, but I like it. Especially with nick-name Mattie.

Micah James
Or Micah Lucas? Might not use this, because Micah and Jordan don't seem like great sib-sets (too close to Michael Jordan), but still love it.

Riley Chase
Or Riley Graham/Parker? LOVE Riley on a boy, but I'm in a debate between this name and Tyler, Skylar, Moriah & Violet.

Tyler Chase
Need more mn suggestions, please! Love Tyler, but don't have to use it.

I really want to use Cole Stephen, Keegan Josiah, Caleb Thomas, Jordan Christopher...and hopefully Micah, Riley and/or Bryce!

So what are your thoughts? Sorry this was so long!
The big issues are that I can't use a lot of my favorites together, and I also need help tying down middle names. Please help me!
Thanks so much! Love you all!!!!

#2 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 15 November 2011 - 07:02 PM

I'm going to rate them 1-10 with 1 being greatly dislike, 5 being nice, and 10 being oh my goodness thats so spectacular and I love it! ;)

I'll come back and give a more thorough description and all, but I only have a couple minutes to do this for the moment so yeah! :)

Bridget - 5

Chrissa - 4

Gwen - 5

Ivy - 9

Jessa - 4

Lydia - 6

McKenna - 5

Moriah - 4

Natalie - 6

Selina - 7

Skylar - 8

Violet - 5

Aaron Bryce - 8

Andrew Thomas - 5

Bryce Nathaniel - 9

Caleb Samuel - 9

Cole Stephen - 9

Elliott Chase - 10

Jeremy Grant - 3

Jordan Christopher - 4

Keegan Josiah - 4

Luke Matthias - 4

Matthew Ryan - 10

Micah James - 2

Riley Chase - 10

Tyler Chase - 8

Hope this helps at least a bit for the moment! :)

#3 LaRn_aShLeeee

LaRn_aShLeeee

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts
  • Interests:.

Posted 15 November 2011 - 07:07 PM

Ironically, my ex's name (Aasyn father) is Aaron Brice :) first and last name

#4 ImaginationGirl

ImaginationGirl

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Acting, Singing and spending time with God, my family, friends and cats!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 07:08 PM

Thank you Remy!!! You do go by Remy, right? Because that's what I've been calling you, and I'd feel bad if I'm wrong!

Thanks so much! You always help so much! Thanks!

Haha, that's funny, Lauren! Sorry to bring it up.

#5 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 16 November 2011 - 11:30 AM

Your welcome! And I do, I do! :) Haha I respond to both Remy and Haddie, so whichever you prefer works! ;) And I'm so glad I helped! <33

Here's a more detailed version now! :)

Bridget - I like, though its not one I'd use personally. It's one of those names that are adorable on someone elses kid! (: I think both middle names sound lovely with Bridget, so I'd either decide by the length of the last name [if its long chose Hope, if its short Amanda!]. Though my personal favorite would be Bridget Hope! It all sounds so soft and feminine and beautiful! <3

Chrissa - It's cute, I knew a girl when I was younger who was called Chrissa//Chrissy and I thought it was sweet! I like Chrissa Elizabeth best! <3

Gwen - I like! Its part of why I like Guinevere, it has Gwen in the beginning. <3 I think Gwen Eliana would be absolutely darling!! Though, I do have Eliana as one of my top choices... soooo (;

Ivy - goooor-geous! Its just so darn beautiful! It has elegance and beauty but it also sounds cutesy for a little girl.. but definitely ages I think! I've had an issue between Ivy vs. Evie lol, but I do love Ivy! <3 Its a tough choice between Ivy Camilla or Ivy Michaela... but I like Ivy Camilla best!

Jessa - Its okay, just not my style (: I think Jessa Reign sounds best, otherwise the vowels somewhat clash! Not enough to like, ruin the name. But I'm the type that notices hehe!

Lydia - I've liked Lydia, but I can never find the perfect middle name! Lydia Rose was on my list for a while... now Lydia is on hold for me <3 But it is such a pretty name! Lydia Grace is lovely!

McKenna - It's okay <3 I have a cousin named Zoey McKenna that I don't see often, but I think of her. McKenna Paige is my favorite of the middle names!

Moriah - I like! I know a girl named Mariah and she's the sweetest girl! And I like the nick name! <33 But I do have that bit of a bias, hehe! Moriah Jane is beautiful!

Natalie - cute cute!! But awwww, Natalie Ruth would be cute!!!!! I really like it!!

Selina - I have a best friend named this too, except she spells it Celina. So I love it (; Selina Faith is nice!!

Skylar - I have the same issue, I like a lot but can't really see myself calling my little girl Skylar (: I like Skylar Jane!

Violet - Its not my favorite, but its nice. Violet Jane best (:

And the sib set-- beautiful! Most of them do end in A, but two are alike so its not a problem I don't think. I would think Chrissa and Jessa is a tad close, but can be pulled off as siblings and all without too much confusion :) I love Lydia Grace, Selina Faith, Ivy Michaela, and Bridget Hope though!!

Aaron Bryce - Aaron is okay, I do like Bryce a lot lately though!! Combo sounds really nice! <3

Andrew Thomas - Classic and timeless!

Bryce Nathaniel - I personally like Bryce Nathaniel more, I just really like how Bryce and Nathaniel sound together! But Aaron Bryce does sound really nice as well.

Caleb Samuel - I love Caleb! Though, I have a thing for C names on boys lol! Caleb and Keegan would be a tad close, yes :/ I can imagine those being mixed up and all <3 I love Caleb Thomas the best, personally! But Caleb Samuel would be my second choice!

Cole Stephen - hand-some!! I really love it!

Elliott Chase - Elliott is really handsome! And I absolutely adore Chase (; Elliott Graham would sound handsome as a second pick, but of course I do love love Elliott Chase!

Jeremy Grant - Jeremy Grant is okay. Flows nicely and all, just not my style (: Same opinion on Chase, hehe! But either way, Jeremy is just okay to me personally (:

Jordan Christopher - I love seeing Jordan used on boys! :P Its not my taste, but I do personally feel it belongs on a boy, hehe! And I think Christopher matches very well with Jordan! They compliment each other, I think! So though the name isn't my style, it is a great great name!

Keegan Josiah - Its nice! I do like Josiah a lot! Keegan is okay (:

Luke Matthias - I dislike Luke for personal reasons, but Matthias is really handsome! I love it! And the combo sounds really, really nice!

Matthew Ryan - haaaandsome! I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!! But I also adore Matthew Chase, Matthew Riley, and Matthew Bryce! Jace and Lucas are nice, but yeah. I absolutely love all the others and it'd be such a toughie decision to me!! And Mattie is cute! Hehe!

Micah Lucas - Yeah, I guess Micah and Jordan might not make a perfect sib set. I don't keep up with basketball or ANY of the players, and kinda only sometimes remember Michael Jordan ever existed :/ So I probably wouldn't think of it if I saw it. But others might... so it depends if that matters to you (:

Riley Chase - hehe, LOVE!! Graham is my second pick, but I just love Riley Chase!! But thats a tough decision... between all of those! My theory on deciding between names you equally love is to each make combinations for each and see which combo you like best, or to just keep them both on the list and wait until you have a child and then the hubby/daddy can help you decide which one! Cause more and likely he'll prefer one over the others himself, or in the very least he could rule out one or something (:

Tyler Chase - I prefer Riley Chase, but Tyler Chase is niiiiice.
- Tyler Mason
- Tyler Charles
- Tyler Samuel
- Tyler Isaiah
- Tyler Nathaniel
- Tyler James
- Tyler Finn
- Tyler Graham
- Tyler Bentley
- Tyler Daniel

I like all those, though maybe not as a sib set (: Otherwise you'd end up with three with the c/k begining sound and one or two without <3 [depending on it you use Micah, Riley and/or Bryce! <3 I think maybe something like Cole, Jordan, and Riley all make a haaandsome combo! I'm unsure of Riley and Bryce together, they both have the Ry sound in them :/ [which was bothering me yesterday cause I know Ryan is definite use!]. Hmm... hard decisions!

I like, LOVE most the names on your list! So darling! :D!!!! It's so enjoyable to give advice on such beautiful names! <33

#6 -Tara

-Tara

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 11:42 AM

Ivy
Natalie
Violet

Aaron Bryce
Andrew Thomas
Bryce Nathaniel
Jeremy Grant
Tyler Chase

#7 ImaginationGirl

ImaginationGirl

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 12:03 PM

Thanks Tara and thank you, Remy!!!

Remy, thank you SO much for your critique and suggestions!
You're helping me a ton and I love reading your comments! :)
I will probably come back later and reply to some of the sweet things you said.

Thank you so, so, sooooo much! :)

#8 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,884 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 12:29 PM

Aww, I'm glad to be of assistance! :) And I'm so happy its all so helpful! :)

You very much welcome! ;)

#9 ImaginationGirl

ImaginationGirl

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 03:21 PM

Thanks again for all your wonderful advice, Remy! It means to world to me!
(Oh, and sorry I'm replying to this so late--I just know remembered I hadn't done it yet!)

So you've helped me decide:
Bridget Hope, Chrissa Elizabeth, Gwen Eliana, Ivy Camilla, Jessa Reign, Lydia Grace, McKenna Paige, Moriah Jane, Natalie Ruth, Selina Faith, and then Skylar and Violet are out for now. :) Thank you SO much for all your kind words and critique! ;)

On the boy's names, you have helped me a ton!
Everything you said, I thank you for...
Now, I'm still undeceive about them all, but here's what I have so far:

Aaron Bryce vs Bryce Nathaniel (or Matthew Bryce)
Andrew Thomas & Caleb Samuel OR just Caleb Thomas/Samuel
Elliott Chase & Riley Graham VS Elliott Graham & Riley Chase
Riley Chase/Graham VS Tyler Chase/Graham
Matthew Ryan, or Matthew Chase/Riley/Bryce
Micah Lucas vs Micah James

The rest of the combos are set for now.
(Cole Stephen, Jeremy Grant, Jordan Christopher, Keegan Josiah & Luke Matthias)
My favorites from those above ^^ are Cole, Jordan & Keegan. :D

Thank you again for everything!!! I loved everything you said! Thank you SOOOOOOOOO much!!! You're an awesome baby name advice-giver!

Aww, thank you! You are too kind! Thanks a billion! Love you!

#10 -TebowTime-

-TebowTime-

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,472 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 08:29 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE Riley Chase. HATE HATE HATE Elliot Chase/Graham (sorry, that was harsh, but I have 3 boys names I HATE: Andrew, Phillip and Elliot for no aparent reason, but thats just how I am XD)

#11 Harper Rome

Harper Rome

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:Dance, Photgraphy, Reading, Writing!

Posted 23 November 2011 - 12:34 PM

Dearest BNF Friends,

Below is my updated list. These are the names I'd most likely name my kids someday, NOT my all time favorite names.
Thanks to everyone who's helped so far, and thanks to all who will help in advance!
Please comment, rate and subscribe! (JK, that's YouTube!) I mean rate my names if you please, comment and/or make suggestions. :)
I am open to any critique! Thank you sooooo much! You all are the BEST! :D

-C-A-T-I-E-

GIRL NAMES:

Bridget

Chrissa

Gwen
I really like how it sounds, although I don't have to use it. Middle name: Eliana

Ivy
Love this! Hopefully going to use it. Middle names: Camilla, Joy, McKenna or Michaela.

Jessa
Really want to use this! Love it so much! Nick-name: Jess, Middle name Elizabeth or Reign.

Lydia

McKenna
Don't have to use this one, but I think it's pretty cute. Nick-name: Kenna, Middle name: Reign, Joy or Paige.

Moriah
Like this a lot, but don't have to use it. Nick-name Riah (Rye-uh), Middle name Paige or Jane.

Natalie
Love this, but don't have to use it. Nick-name Natty, Middle Name: Reign or Ruth.

Selina

Skylar
Like this a lot, but not so sure if I could see myself using it. Middle name: maybe Paige, Jane or Marie.

Violet
I'm considering taking this off, even though I love it. Middle name: Jane or Paige.

If I had 6 daughters (which would be awesome!), I'd probably choose: Chrissa Elizabeth, Lydia Grace, Selina Faith, Ivy Michaela, Bridget Hope & Jessa Reign. Wdyt?

BOY'S NAMES:

Aaron Bryce

Andrew Thomas

Bryce Nathaniel
Aaron Bryce or Bryce Nathaniel? I love Bryce, but would be fine in using it as a mn.

Caleb Samuel
Or Caleb Tyler/Thomas? Love Caleb, and would probably use it. Is it too close to Keegan though?

Cole Stephen

Elliott Chase

Jeremy Grant
Or Jeremy Chase? Love Jeremy, but not 100% sure if I could bring myself to use it.

Jordan Christopher

Keegan Josiah

Luke Matthias

Matthew Ryan
Or Matthew Chase/Riley/Jace/Bryce/Lucas? Don't have to use Matthew, but I like it. Especially with nick-name Mattie.

Micah James
Or Micah Lucas? Might not use this, because Micah and Jordan don't seem like great sib-sets (too close to Michael Jordan), but still love it.

Riley Chase
Or Riley Graham/Parker? LOVE Riley on a boy, but I'm in a debate between this name and Tyler, Skylar, Moriah & Violet.

Tyler Chase

I really want to use Cole Stephen, Keegan Josiah, Caleb Thomas, Jordan Christopher...and hopefully Micah, Riley and/or Bryce!

The big issues are that I can't use a lot of my favorites together, and I also need help tying down middle names. Please help me!

Sorry, but I don't really like Jermey or Bryce, Nathaniel = Cute, don't like Skylar, Lydia, Chrissa or Ivy, nor McKenna. I really like Gwen though, and I have an aunt with that name!!

WDYT of Ariana Summer ( pronounced R-e- on-ah-)

#12 -TebowTime-

-TebowTime-

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,472 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 12:40 PM

OH and catie, i saw some where a sib set or something with kids named: Violet and Riley :) I said to my self, OH! I HAVE to tell Catie!

#13 ImaginationGirl

ImaginationGirl

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 01:12 PM

Jaesin -- (Thought I'd call you Jaesin for once. :D) Thanks, I love Riley Chase too! Oh, and that's okay. I have names I hate too. Like Dylan for example. My sister and I can't stand it! No offense to anyone who likes it though. So yeah, all cool. :) About Violet and Riley--that's so neat! Thanks for telling me. :D You're so sweet to think of me! Violet and Riley would be such a cute sib-set. Thanks, Jaymey! Oh, and congrats on one whole year!!! :D

Harper -- Thanks for your opinions! ;) I like Gwen a lot too. Oh, that's neat about your aunt! Ariana Summer is really pretty.

Thank you both for sharing! Have a great day! :D

#14 -TebowTime-

-TebowTime-

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,472 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 01:25 PM

Haha, Jaesin seems REALLY formal coming from you :) since you never call me that XD I also had the WEIRDEST dream about you! lol

#15 ImaginationGirl

ImaginationGirl

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 02:21 PM

Haha, Jaesin seems REALLY formal coming from you ;) since you never call me that XD I also had the WEIRDEST dream about you! lol

Haha, that's funny! :) If you called me Catelin, I would think that too. (I much prefer Catie :D)

That's so weird! I always randomly think of you, or talk about you, but I don't think I've ever had a dream about anyone from here. (Except for one night when I literally was saying names in my sleep, haha!) What was your dream about?

#16 -TebowTime-

-TebowTime-

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,472 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 03:17 PM

Well, first my brother died by being hit with a dress holder thingy at stores (i know, sad!!!) then he came back to life, and then he broke my leg. Then you, me and my friend Malik were out in like a african field looking for "magic" around cactis' and i was taking pictures of these people and there camel walking across the desert. Then we went back to my friends house where I and my brother (who wasn't really my brother :)) were staying. These people were stealing this care from us and our truck. So I went running in the house yelling "Will! Did you drive over here?" And there reclining in the chair was Prince William :D He's like "No..." (he was watching TV in this tiny little house ;)) and my friend Matt was in the kitchen doing dishes and he's like "oh Crud" then me and my friends parents (my friends weren't there :D) went driving some where, then I woke up :D Sorry if you don't understand a word I just said XD

#17 ImaginationGirl

ImaginationGirl

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 04:23 PM

Hahaha, that's so funny! Although it does sound a bit sad and scary at times. Dreams are so funny! I have dreams like that all the time.
It's funny how you dreamed about me when we've never even met each other--but that's really cool!

Thanks for sharing! :)

#18 beatlelover968

beatlelover968

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 06:10 PM

Dearest BNF Friends,

I am open to any critique! Thank you sooooo much! You all are the BEST! :D

-C-A-T-I-E-

GIRL NAMES:

Bridget

Chrissa

Gwen

Ivy

Jessa

Lydia

McKenna

Moriah

Natalie

Selina

Skylar

Violet

BOY'S NAMES:

Aaron Bryce

Andrew Thomas

Bryce Nathaniel

Caleb Samuel

Cole Stephen

Elliott Chase

Jeremy Grant

Jordan Christopher

Keegan Josiah

Luke Matthias

Matthew Ryan

Micah James

Riley Chase

Tyler Chase

Scale is 1-dislike 10-love:D

Bridget- (4) Bridget is a nice name, not really my style though

Chrissa- (6) Chrissa is really cute! But i feel its really nick-namey. What about the full name Carissa/Karissa?

Gwen- (7) Guilty pleasure name! its so quirky and cool, but i dont think i could ever use it...maybe as a middle though!

Ivy- (6) not my favorite, but still cute!

Jessa- (3) not really my style

Lydia- (8) sooo pretty. it was on my list for a long time, Lydia Grace is precious! what about Lydia Genevieve, Lydia Claire, or Lydia Eden?

Mckenna- (7) a cute name! a little too trendy for me but if i met a little girl named Mckenna i would think it was adorable

Moriah- (6) a nice name, not for me, but still very pretty

Natalie- (6) a great name, but nothing really jumps out at me

Selina- (9) gorgeous, although i do prefer the spelling Selena

Skyler- (7) really pretty name, but i would not use it myself

Violet- (10) favorite name at the moment! so stunning, nick-names Vi, Lottie, middle names Violet Sophia. I see in a later post that Violet is now off your list.. please let me convince you to put it back on!

Aaron- (7) Great name, very nice

Andrew- (9) such a handsome name! nick name Drew, and i love your choice of Andrew Thomas!

Bryce- (5) not a fan of Bryce

Caleb- (7) a very great name, i would like to see it used more often!

Cole- (7) love this for a middle!

Elliott- (10) this is such an amazing name! So in love with it !

Jeremy- (7) a nice name, i wouldnt use it myself

Keegan- (8) a cool name, not 100% my style, but it is so cute with Josiah!

Luke- (9) very handsome, strong name! Love it with Matthias

Matthew- (9) solid, handsome name that i love!

Micah- (6) a nice name, i would think it was a cool name on someone else, but i wouldnt use it personally

Riley- (5) not a huge fan, but a nice name in general

Tyler- (4) definatly not my style

What do you think?? Hope i could help ;)

#19 -TebowTime-

-TebowTime-

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,472 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 11:25 PM

Hahaha, that's so funny! Although it does sound a bit sad and scary at times. Dreams are so funny! I have dreams like that all the time.
It's funny how you dreamed about me when we've never even met each other--but that's really cool!

Thanks for sharing! :)

I do it often :D Like with Athena too.... and Nikki....

#20 ImaginationGirl

ImaginationGirl

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 03:40 PM

That's so cool, Jaymey! :D

Beatlelover968 -- Thank you so much for all your rates and opinions! I do really like Violet, I'm just not sure I could see myself using it. It'll probably be a back-up name for now, until I decide whether or not I really want to use it. Violet Sophia is really gorgeous though! I'm glad you have it on your list. :) About Carissa, thank you for the suggestion, but I really like Chrissa on it's own best. Also, thanks for the middle name suggestions for Lydia! I'm glad you like that name, and I think those nick-names are really cute! I love Lydia Claire and Lydia Eden! Thanks!
VVVV
Thank you very much! Sorry, I couldn't recall your name. I really appreciate everything you said! Thanks a ton!!!

---Catie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users