• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MariahsMommy

MariahsMommy

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 July 2009 - 07:36 AM

Mariah Faith Pittingers sisters name be? What about her brothers? I am preggo with our second and we are coming up blank on boys names. Girls names we like Kelsea Jordyn but arent sure if it 'goes' with Mariahs name? We dont like boys names like Jullian, finn, oliver, sebastian, etc. We like names more like Devin, Jayden, Carter, etc. But we think we did a 'good' job of making Mariah have a not so popular name so we would like to do the same for our second!

Any help would be greatly appreciated as we have nothing! LOL!

#2 Hannah

Hannah

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,785 posts
  • Interests:I love writing, reading, sports of any kind(my favorites being basketball & soccer), music, and hanging out with my friends and family.

AND, I of course love thinking of baby names even though that is a VERY far in the future thing for me because I'm still young!

Posted 18 July 2009 - 05:18 PM

Well first off let me say I love the name Mariah. I don't so much like the idea you have for her sister's name though, Mariah Faith is very girly and to me, Kelsea Jordyn looks masculine and not as cute. I also really don't like that spelling of Kelsey.

Nadia
Lillith
Zoe
Lola
Lila/Lilah
Delilah
Gracyn
Everly/Everli
Alanna/h
Haley
Carly
Brenna

All of these girls names I think go lovely with Mariah Faith, since Mariah is slightly unpopular and Faith is really popular, I think all the names above would look nice with Rose/Grace/Hope/Kate as a middle name.

For boys, I LOVE Carter off your list, I think it is absolutely gorgeous! My little cousin's name is Carter Steven and it comes out of your mouth so easily.

Carter Steven
Carter Jackson
Carter Logan
Carter James
Carter Jaden
Carter Devin
Carter Evan
Carter Ivan
Carter Lucas
Carter Byron
Carter Scott
Carter Elliot
Carter Emmet
Carter Alexander
Carter Andrew

#3 alyssa897

alyssa897

Legendary Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,798 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 12:01 PM

I really dislike Jordan and Jayden. Devin is adorabe!

#4 MariahsMommy

MariahsMommy

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 04:49 PM

I really like devin too except there are a lot of devon's around here that are girls and it makes me feel bad to give my son a 'unisex' name. you know?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users