3 replies to this topic

#1 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 11:03 AM

So I met the cutest little boy yesterday, he is a few months older than Gracie & Luci.

His name is Houston (HUGH ston) like the city in Texas, not like the county in Georgia which is pron. (HOUSE ton). And they call him Hootie for short :), SOOO frickin' cute!

His mother is also pregnant with a little girl and due any day now. They have a c-section scheduled for July 3rd. And I love the name they have picked out: Elsa Gracie. Rolls off the tongue nicely :)

There are also two older half-siblings who are the dad's kids: Devon & Max.

What do you think of Houston nn Hootie?
Also what do you think of the combined sib set? Devon, Max, Houston "Hootie" and Elsa?

#2 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:08 PM

I'm not crazy about Houston, but I can understand the appeal since I like the name Hudson on a boy. ^_^
And I love that sibset! All such cute names.

#3 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 18 June 2012 - 05:52 PM

Too place namey for me, but I understand the appeal. I dont care for Hootie either.

Elsa Gracie- darned cute!! I love Elsa, so elegant and gorgeous! I love Gracie, but in the middle name spot Grace tends to flow better. <3

The sib set is nice :)

#4 brittany111

brittany111

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:16 PM

Im not a fan of Houston, and hootie for me, no! hehe it reminds me of Hootie an the blowfish. I can see it being cute as a baby but thats about it. I have a friend whos sister caled their son Harlem (Harley for short) which i think may (only slightly) a bit better. hmm Elsa Gracie, i think Elsa Grace rolls off my tongue better :P I like Max and Elsa, Devon is not my style (im not sure if u have it in the states but here in aus Devon is a type of meat, so it really puts me off) and Houston nms.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users