• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Vix

Vix

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts
  • Interests:Writing, Naming, Babysitting, Concerts.

Posted 12 May 2013 - 08:44 PM

I've been so so so in love with The Fault In Our Stars and got inspired for a story from it. I'm just having trouble with a girl's name..

The main boy is named Alexander William, or Alex. He is a bubbly, outgoing person, and cares about his friends and family. Had a rough childhood and has anxiety because of that. He is portrayed by his name sake, Alex Gaskarth.

Posted Image

The main girl, still unnamed. her middle name is Kae, but no first name yet. She is shy but friendly. Worked at Starbucks until her diagnosis Raised by a single father who never had faith in her and let her down numerous times. She has trust issues with guys, but know Alex is different. She looks like this.
Posted Image

So i need a first and last name for her. I'm thinking her last name is going to be Foster. Some names I'm looking at right now,
  • Madeline
  • Sparrow
  • Katelyn nn Kate
  • Rianne
  • Danielle nn Danny
  • Tomika nn Tommy
  • Eleanor
  • Jorden nn Jordie/Jordy
Feel free to suggest more, or what are your opinions on my choices?

#2 Riley_Jane

Riley_Jane

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • Interests:Singing, Acting, Dancing, Writing, Names, Event Planning, Hiking, Fitness, Cooking, Baking, and Exploring new things!

Posted 13 May 2013 - 06:19 PM

I actually know a person with a name really close to Madeline and her last name is Foster, so I personally wouldn't suggest that one. I like Katelyn nn Kate, but I think you would have to use a different middle name because Katelyn Kae/ Kate Kae is a little much. What about
Katelyn Louisa
Katelyn Elise
Katelyn Victoria
Katelyn Avery

Please look at mine too! Called: Name My Characters! (Pictures provided). Thanks a bunch!

#3 Barbie

Barbie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:Writing, reading, sign language, riding horses, volunteering, working with children, and teaching martial arts!

Posted 14 May 2013 - 08:43 AM

I am liking Rianne or Danielle. Good luck!

#4 CLA

CLA

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 01:08 AM

I like Danielle Kae nn Dani and Madeline Kae nn Madi. I'm on the fence with Sparrow...

#5 mikaylasm7

mikaylasm7

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 06:38 PM

Hi! I'm a writer too and I use this site all the time to name my characters. You may not like this idea, but I like Foster as the first name. Something like Foster Kae Harley? Foster Collins? Foster Kae Evans? Just some ideas.....

#6 mikaylasm7

mikaylasm7

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 06:39 PM

Foster Sparrow has a nice ring. Good luck!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users