36 replies to this topic

#21 Kookie

Kookie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 03:38 AM

My name is Caoimhe Violet Coleman. I was born and raised in Madison, Wisconsin. At university I majored in in social care and teaching. Later I was offered a job as a pastoral care expert at an elementary school.
Shortly after the term had begun, I met Caspian Tobias Carlson, one of my old childhood friends from school! He was a vet. We were together for 3 years before we got married in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Not long after that, I realised I was pregnant and nine months later, I gave birth to my beautiful little girl, Ivy Eliza Carlson. Ivy was chosen because I had always been fond of nature and wildlife and Eliza was to add a classic twist.
When Ivy started getting a bit older, Caspian and I decided to try for another. When I went for my scan, we discovered that Ivy would have a little brother and a little sister! We named them Arlo Steel and Aurelia Ebony.

#22 Sierra Eleanor

Sierra Eleanor

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:50 AM

My name is Erin Violet Bishop.

I am from Boston, Massachusetts.

I am a high school Civics teacher at Ridgeway Christian Academy.

I meet Hudson Oliver Sharp.

Not-so amazingly, I bump into Hudson at a cafe and spill my drink on him.

He is a neurosurgeon.

After three years of dating, we get married!

We have a baby boy! His name is Brady Nicholas Sharp

We have twin boys! We name them Alistair Jet and August Grey.

#23 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:48 AM

{29} Eabha Josephine Douglas

~~from: Blacksburg, Virginia

~~job: Financial Advisor

{30} Austin Xavier Manning

~~from: Vancouver, British Columbia

~~job: Newspaper Correspondent

{3} Nora Juliet Manning

~~from: Vancouver, BC

~~born: June 4, 2014

{0} August Roan // Archer Gray Manning

~~from: Vancouver, BC

~~born: April 21, 2017

~~

Eabha & Austin

~~met: while running a half-marathon

~~married: Williamsburg, VA in May 2013

~~1st child: Nora [June 2014]

~~2nd+3rd: August + Archer [April 2017]

#24 Lawren

Lawren

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 07:54 PM

Ciara Eloise (Hale) Chandler (29) -teacher
Trenton Josiah Chandler (29) -firefighter

DD: Piper Celia (3)
--Celia was Ciara’s little sister who died from Leukemia when she was 7. Piper was just a name they agreed on.
DD/DS: Adelaide Rose and Asher Gray (NB)

#25 Fez

Fez

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 08:41 PM

SO: Ciara Evelyn Doyle (29)
SO: Trenton Xavier Lucas (33)

DS: Finn Xavier Lucas-Doyle (3)
DS/DS: Atticus Roan Lucas-Doyle / Auden Teal Lucas-Doyle (nb)

Ciara chose the FNs to keep up the literary theme; and Trent wanted spunky MNs.

#26 Michal Costner

Michal Costner

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 06:22 PM

DH: Austin Josiah McCoy

DW: Aisling Eloise McCoy(Carr)

DD: Ava Juliet McCoy

DS: Asher Roan McCoy

DD: Audrey Rose McCoy

Austin and Ais McCoy with their children: Ava, Asher, and Audrey.

#27 astrothief42

astrothief42

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts
  • Interests:Baby Names, DIY, Grand Theft Auto, Harry Potter, Hawaii Five-0, Kingdom Hearts, Music, The Sims, Writing

Posted 14 April 2013 - 01:30 PM

I am 22 years old, fresh out of college and excited to face the world. I've worked hard to get to where I am today, and now I've finally made it. I am optimistic and I feel like the world is mine. There are so many options - what do I want to do with my life? Continue school? Find a career? Fall in love and have children? Travel the world? I'm not sure. All I know is that my future looks bright, and I am excited for what it has in store.

Shane Emmett Lawson

~From: Blacksburg, Virginia
~Majored in: Literature

~Job: 11th grade English Teacher

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Six months later, I am doing pretty well for myself. I am settling into my job, exploring some interests, and venturing out into the dating scene. One day, I meet someone who is beautiful, intelligent, witty, kind, and caring...and I am attracted to her. We get to talking and we hit it off right away.

Holland Elena Romero

~We met: when I bumped into her at a cafe and spilled coffee all over her
~Job: Neonatal Nurse

We strike up a relationship and date for close to three years. At the end of the second year, she tells me she loves me and would love to build a future with me. I feel the same, and we move in together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we move in together, it doesn't take too long for the baby question to start popping up in our house. Do I want children? Can I afford them? Do I want to have a child of my own, or do I want to adopt/foster some? After a series of discussions with my girlfriend, we decide to try for a child of our own.

Our attempts are successful! Nine months later, our first child is born, and the two of us become proud new parents to a baby girl, Paige Charlotte.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holland and I got married a couple months after Paige's birth.

Two years later, my daughter is an active toddler, walking and talking and getting into everything within reach. She can be a handful with all of her energy, but to Holland and I, it's been very worthwhile. I love the little person my daughter is becoming and can't wait to see who she will grow into. Soon, there is talk of expanding our family.

We are only expecting one, but an ultrasound reveals we are having two! Twins, how exciting!

My wife gives birth to twin girls named Ava Jade and Arianna Hazel!

The Lawson Family

DH: Shane Emmett {27}

DW: Holland Elena {27}

DD: Paige Charlotte

DD/DD: Ava Jade/Arianna Hazel {nb}

#28 Therandombanana

Therandombanana

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 06:02 AM

Two years later, your child is an active toddler, walking and talking and getting into everything within reach. They can be a handful with all of their energy, but to you and your partner, it's been very worthwhile. You love the little person your child is becoming and can't wait to see who they will grow into. Soon, there is talk of expanding your family.

You are only expecting one, but an ultrasound reveals you are having two! Twins, how exciting!

You: Ciara Tess Day (28)
DH: Dakota Xavier Day (29)
DD: Skye Eugenia Day (2)
DS: Atticus Red Day (0)
DS: Asher Teal Day (0)

#29 keladry12

keladry12

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 03:52 PM

My name is Orla Violet Bishop.  I'm from Blacksburg, Virginia, and I just graduated from college with a Physics degree a couple months ago.  I was lucky enough to get a job as a Lab Technician at a University.  Hopefully I'll be able to get a PhD and become a professor like I've always wanted.

I happened to notice that my old friend Eden Lavender Malone was living in the same area as I was.  I reconnected with her online and we decided to meet up for coffee.  She was just as fun as I'd remembered, and witty, and kind, and funny, and caring, and...!  We started going out, and she was the first to admit that she loved me.  I asked her to move in with me, and three years after we began dating, we began this new phase in our life together.  By this point, I had begun work on my PhD at the University, and Eden was doing well as the arts and fashion editor at a small newspaper. 

It doesn't take that long for us to think about children.  We've both wanted kids for our entire lives, and with me approaching the end of my PhD, we should be able to afford one.  We decide to have a child through IVF.  As we know that we will have more children, it is decided that Eden will carry our first child to term, because I am worried about finishing my degree on time. 

You cannot imagine our joy when our son, Miles Alasdair Bishop-Malone was born.  We decided on the first name Miles because Eden was completely addicted to Miles Davis during the pregnancy.  His middle name was my grandfather's name.  Miles was born healthy and happy, and Eden and I decided that we should get married.  We were married six months after Miles was born, in a very small ceremony.

Eden, Miles, and I moved to a new city so I could begin my job as an Assistant Professor of Physics!  Professor Bishop...Eden is even more proud of me than I am.  When Miles turned two, Eden and I began talking about adding another child to our family.  Miles was an absolute joy to have in our family-curious and funny, and on his way to becoming an amazing person.  We decide that it's time to grow our family, and I start the IVF process.  Eden and I were quite surprised when an ultrasound revealed that I was carrying twins!  Arlo Gray Bishop-Malone and Audrey Hazel Bishop-Malone were delivered without any issues.  Arlo for a musician again, Arlo Guthrie, Audrey for the streak of Audrey Hepburn movies I watched during my sixth month, Gray being Eden's mother's maiden name, and Hazel being Eden's grandmother. 

#30 CLA

CLA

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 10:58 AM

Saoirse Mae Collins

--Majored in: Music

--Job as: Highschool Choir Director

Raleigh Josiah Chambers

--Met: At an autism walk where they volunteer

--Job as: Small business owner

DD: Piper Cecilia Chambers

DS/DD: Aiden Cordovan Chambers & Avalon Rose Chambers

#31 Emma 13

Emma 13

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • Interests:horse-back riding, writing, and reading.

Posted 13 January 2014 - 07:21 PM

You are 22 years old, fresh out of college and excited to face the world. You've worked hard to get to where you are today, and now you've finally made it. You are optimistic and you feel like the world is yours. There are so many options - what do you want to do with your life? Continue school? Find a career? Fall in love and have children? Travel the world? You aren't sure. All you know is that your future looks bright, and you are excited for what it has in store.

Name: Erin Ruby Montgomery

Born/Raised: Bloomington, Indiana

Major In: Social care / Teaching

Current Job: High School Teacher and Part Time Counselor

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Six months later, you are doing pretty well for yourself. You are settling into your job, exploring some interests, and venturing out into the dating scene. One day, you meet someone who is charming, intelligent, witty, kind, and caring...and you are attracted to them. You get to talking and you hit it off right away.

His Name: Austin Josiah Manning
Met: Not-so amazingly, you bump into them at a cafe and spill your drink on them
His Career: Pediatrician
Marry Him: Yes

You strike up a relationship and date for close to three years. At the end of the second year, they tell you they love you and would love to build a future with you. You feel the same, and you move in together after marriage. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

After you move in together, it doesn't take too long for the baby question to start popping up in your house. Do you want children? Can you afford them? Do you want to have a child of your own, or do you want to adopt / foster some? After a series of discussions with your partner, you decide to try for a child of your own.

If you are a woman with a male partner you decide to begin trying to conceive. Your attempts are successful! Nine months later, your first child is born, and the two of you become proud new parents.

Austin and Erin Manning have a: Boy
DS: Austin Nathaniel Manning
Why this name: Erin wanted a Jr. but Austin didn't. Austin had always wanted an Aaron but since that was now his wife's name it didn't seem right to name their son that. They both liked Nathaniel but Austin preferred it as a middle name. Finally they compromised and named their son Austin Nathaniel Manning.

Family:
DH: Dr. Austin Josiah Manning (28)
DW: Erin Ruby Manning (26)
DS: Austin Nathaniel Manning (NB)
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Two years later, your child is an active toddler, walking and talking and getting into everything within reach. They can be a handful with all of their energy, but to you and your partner, it's been very worthwhile. You love the little person your child is becoming and can't wait to see who they will grow into. Soon, there is talk of expanding your family.

If you are a woman with a male partner you begin trying to conceive. You are only expecting one, but an ultrasound reveals you are having two! Twins, how exciting!

Austin and Erin Manning have: Girl / Girl Twins
2nd & 3rd children: Abigail Sapphire & Audrey Topaz
Why these names: They had compromised with their son but it hadn't been easy and picking out two girl names was twice as difficult. Austin wanted them to be named to honor Erin and Erin wanted them to be named to honor Austin. After months of knowing that they had two princesses on the way  they came to another compromise just in time. They agreed that their daughters would have first names that started with A and middle names would be gemstones like Erin's.

Family:
DH: Dr. Austin Josiah Manning (30)
DW: Erin Ruby Manning (28)
DS: Austin Nathaniel Manning (2)

DD/DD: Abigail Sapphire & Audrey Topaz (NB)

#32 jckgirl

jckgirl

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • Interests:Names!

Posted 15 January 2014 - 07:38 AM

My name is Caitlin Hazel Barrett (nee Adams) and I live in Boston, Massachusetts. I double-majored in Literature and Education and I was soon offered a job as a second-grade teacher. Six months later, I met Camden Adrian Barrett when he moved next door to me and came to introduce himself. Cam also works at my school- he's the principal! He also writes novels.  After two years of dating, we moved in together and have just recently gotten married. Soon after we moved in together, we began talking about having a baby. Our attempts were successful and we are now the parents of a beautiful baby girl whom we named Ava Cecilia Barrett. Two years later, Ava is an active toddler and Cam and I decide to have another baby. Surprise! We end up pregnant with twins. We name our twin girls Anna Hazel Barrett Audrey Sienna Barrett.

DH: Camden Adrian Barrett

DW: Caitlin Hazel Barrett

DD: Ava Cecilia Barrett

DD/DD: Anna Hazel/Audrey Sienna Barrett

#33 Supersoccerchic

Supersoccerchic

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 11:52 AM

Me-Erin Alice Carlson(nee Lawson)
Age-27
Job-High school drama teacher
DH:Jordan Adrian Carlson
Age-27
Job-Lawyer 
Hometown-Itacha, New York
DS: Austin Zander Carlson
Age-2
DS/DD-Anna Magenta and Ashton Sterling(nb)
We decided to try for another child but were surprised at our ultrasound when we were expecting fraternal twins-a boy and a girl! We were so excited and so was Austin. I then gave birth to Anna and Ashton and Austin is so excited to be a big brother to a little brother and sister. 

#34 RoseByAnyOtherName

RoseByAnyOtherName

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts
  • Interests:Baby names (obviously), genetics, dancing, writing/reading, film/TV, fashion and sleeping...

Posted 27 January 2015 - 06:04 PM

You begin trying to conceive.
You are only expecting one, but an ultrasound reveals you are having two! Twins, how exciting!

What do you have?

Boy/girl twins!

What do you name them?

Alexander Gray Manning "Alec"

Abigail Scarlet Manning "Abby"

#35 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 04 April 2015 - 07:36 AM

Caitlin Louise McCoy [nee Miller] (28)

From San Francisco, California, US

DH Austin Rafferty McCoy (30)

DD Maeve Charlotte McCoy (2)

Two years later, your child is an active toddler, walking and talking and getting into everything within reach. They can be a handful with all of their energy, but to you and your partner, it's been very worthwhile. You love the little person your child is becoming and can't wait to see who they will grow into. Meanwhile, you and your partner have tied the knot in a simple ceremony with only close family and friends in attendance. Soon, there is talk of expanding your family.

Again, you begin trying to conceive.

DS/DD Arthur Roan and Audrey Hazel (nb)

#36 Cascadia

Cascadia

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 04 April 2015 - 12:14 PM

Caitlin Lydia Thompson "Cait" {27}

Born in Boston, Massachusetts

Majored in Biochemistry at BU

Offered a job at CalTech for biochemistry studies in the field of cancer research

--------------------------------------------------------------

Austin Gregory Meyer {30}

He moved in next door to me and came over to introduce himself

He works as a drama teacher at a local high school

---------------------------------------------------------------

Finn Dominick Meyer {2}

Austin's father's name was Dominic and we both liked the name Finn

---------------------------------------------------------------

Alexa Scarlet and Audrey Violet Meyer {nb}

#37 MalloryMae

MalloryMae

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,514 posts
  • Interests:Everything Disney, Marvel & Star Wars!

Posted 09 April 2019 - 07:00 PM

Erin Josephine Marshall

25 years old
From Boston, MA
Majored in Language
Editorial supervisor

Hudson Gregory Garza

27 years old
From Boston, MA
Majored in Biology
Marine Biologist

Claire Eliza Marshall

2 years old

Adelaide Crimson Marshall

Newborn

Amelia Clover Marshall

Newborn

Erin & Hudson with Claire, Adelaide, and Amelia.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users