27 replies to this topic

#21 Rosie&Scott

Rosie&Scott

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 12:38 PM

When Lexy was a baby she'd always make sure that her Daddy got the dirty nappies, bless her, clever girl! She was; Lexy-loo, queen of smelly green ____! A little gross but it was affectionate at the time!

Scott's taken to calling Milly, Milly-Moo, it's cute!

Anaya's middle name is Paige which she had a phase of wanting to be called, which became Paigey-Cakes and stuck.

Rosie.

#22 AvalonEve

AvalonEve

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 01:02 PM

When Lexy was a baby she'd always make sure that her Daddy got the dirty nappies, bless her, clever girl! She was; Lexy-loo, queen of smelly green ____! A little gross but it was affectionate at the time!

Scott's taken to calling Milly, Milly-Moo, it's cute!

Anaya's middle name is Paige which she had a phase of wanting to be called, which became Paigey-Cakes and stuck.

Rosie.

My brother grow up being called Bud. I don't know how that started either.

I started referrting to my fiance's son as Bud too. I once called his sister Bud and he looked and me and said "Alana's not Bud, I'm Bud . I'm a boy and Alana's a girl'. We also call him Nay Nay. I don't know how that started. Between my fiance and his ex. Now he wants to be called Nate.

#23 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 20 July 2009 - 03:05 PM

My older brother is always called Gunther . . . not very cute, but he is. I have older brother Joshybear. Ryan Chase gets called Ryno (rhino, and a mix of her name, Ry, and her fav word, NO! ;) ). But she is usally just called by Ryan Chase all the time. Thomas is called Tom, I call him Tommy-Kun sometimes :) (he's my little ninja!). But Kyle calls me Remy-Kun after the "ninja skill" I did (it was a fail). So we are "ninja's" together, lol. Kyle calls me Remy (he miss heard my name from someone and it stuck). So he calls me nicknames of that, Remynem, Lemonem, Remynem-a-lemonem, its all weird, lol. Hum . . . ~Hayden

#24 Tyler

Tyler

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 09:59 PM

My whole family just tended to add "Lou" to the end of everybody's name. My sister was Gracie-Lou, and my cousins were Lexi-Lou, and Jenna-Lou...my name didn't work so well...Tyler-Lou doesn't have the same ring. We called Lexi Peanut which eventually just got shortened to P or Lexi-P, and we all call Grace Greg all the time...I don't even know how that got started! My aunt used to call me T-Bone and my dad called me Ty-Rooney...everybody else calls me Ty-Boo or Ty-Ty.

#25 Lilmizcurly

Lilmizcurly

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 12:11 PM

My little bro is called Lawrence and we always called him Lozza and Loglet.
I love Loglet......

#26 Anna.

Anna.

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,107 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 12:39 PM

I usually call Lilah, Sunshine but we call her Lillou quite often as well. Caleb is Buddy or Lebby and Scarlett is Letty or Letty-lou.

I was (and still am) Anna Banana. :D My dad called/calls me Nanu or Nanners...

#27 -SassyCassie-

-SassyCassie-

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 05:46 PM

well my mother sometimes calls me sas a fras *dont ask* anywayz and my cuzin *alyssa* always calls me C-Dawg ha i like this nickname for me its got its flaws and my friends sometimes call me sassy for short of my name i hear also that my cuzin alyssa always calls my sister b-rose for short which i think is adorable :D
i sometimes call my mom mama G *dont ask i just use to calling her that* lolz

oh and of course my sister's coworker's nickname is Neko*such a awesome cute name always* for nicoli

#28 Guest_southernbelle_*

Guest_southernbelle_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 November 2009 - 07:12 PM

My nephew Dylan-Dylie-Poo
My brother Marcus-Markie-Pie
My daughter Saturday-Saturn
My daughter August-Auggy
My son Bronx-Boogie Bear

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users