40 replies to this topic

#41 Acantha

Acantha

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:51 PM

It's been six years since Gwen entered our lives. Since then, we've completed college and moved on to succesful careers. Grant is a lawyer and I am a forensic scientist. We also moved out of our townhouse into a house with a garden. A few days after Gwen's birthday, we found out we were expecting again! To our great surprise, we were expecting two baby girls! We named them Catriona Brienna and Philippa Kierra

Clarke

[25] Grant Finian

[25] Matilda Everly

[6] Guinivere Aria

[0] Catriona Brienna/Phillipa Kierra

Grant & Tillie Clark with: Gwen, Cat & Pippa

Hi, my name is Matilda Everly Graham. I go to Beverly Hills High School. I'm a 17-year-old senior. I love photography, so I joined the Photography Club.

Grant Finian Clarke is a volleyball player. I have a massive crush on him, but I was sure he didn't know who I was. Until one day when he put a punch of stickynotes on my door saying "Homecoming?" of course, I said yes!

Grant and I have been a couple all this year. We even won Prom King & Queen! At graduation, he asked me to marry him. I said yes!

Our wedding was beautiful and our colors were blue and silver. We had an almond cake, with a vanilla almond filling and raspberry buttercream frosting. For our honeymoon, we went to the Bahamas.

After our honeymoon, I started feeling ill. I went to the doctor, and found out I wasn't sick; I was pregnant! Grant got a better job as a baker in a cafe. We then moved into a two-bedroom townhouse. After that, we welcomed a beautiful baby GIRL! We named her Guinivere Aria.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users