#1 Strawberrygirl21

Strawberrygirl21

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:56 AM

Answers can be real or made up.

(your husband's name)and I just got married and wanted to start our family. So we started trying and nothing happened. So they did some test and found out I was infertile. A few months later my sister (your sister's name) came to us and said she would carry a baby for us. We were so excited that she was willing to do that for us. A few months later (your sister's name) is pregnant with our twins! We are so thrilled we are finally getting the family we have always wanted. Three weeks later I find out I'm pregnant too with twins! We find out our due dates are a week apart hers is (choose your sister's due date) and mine is (choose a due date for you)! Four months later we find out all four genders. We will be welcoming (choose genders of all four babies). After 9 long months it is time for the babies to arrive. Amazingly they arrive on the same day (choose a birth date). We name them (choose a name for each baby). The end!

#2 Strawberrygirl21

Strawberrygirl21

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:15 AM

Brandon and I just got married and wanted to start our family. So we started trying and nothing happened. So they did some test and found out I was infertile. A few months later my sister Madison came to us and said she would carry a baby for us. We were so excited that she was willing to do that for us. A few months later Madison is pregnant with our twins! We are so thrilled we are finally getting the family we have always wanted. Three weeks later I find out I'm pregnant too with twins! We find out our due dates are a week apart hers is November 7th and mine is November 14th! Four months later we find out all four genders. We will be welcoming Boy/Boy twins and Boy/Girl twins. After 9 long months it is time for the babies to arrive. Amazingly they arrive on the same day October 23rd. We name them Lila Makenna, Levi Brandon, Lander Bradon, and Leven Braxton. The end!

#3 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts
  • Interests:Marilyn Manson, Five Finger Death Punch, being a creepy cute princess, being a wolf puppy, Harry Potter, Ravenclaw, Supernatural, Dean Winchester, the fall season, Halloween, sparkly things, the moon, the stars... The whole galaxy, the element air, learning of different religions/cultures, especially the more unconventional ones.

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:31 PM

Ky1e and I just got married and wanted to start our family. So we started trying and nothing happened. So they did some tests and found out I was infertile. A few months later my sister Ashley came to us and said she would carry a baby for us. We were so excited that she was willing to do that for us. A few months later Ashley is pregnant with our twins! We are so thrilled we are finally getting the family we have always wanted. Three weeks later I find out I'm pregnant too with twins! We find out our due dates are a week apart hers is December 25th and mine is January 1st! Four months later we find out all four genders. We will be welcoming boy/girl twins and boy/girl twins. After 9 long months it is time for the babies to arrive. Amazingly they arrive on the same day December 29th. We name them Ava Madeline, Easton Malachi, Aubrey Cordelia, and Gavin William. The end!
  • Strawberrygirl21 likes this

#4 CLA

CLA

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:14 PM

Cabhan and I just got married and wanted to start our family. So we started trying and nothing happened. So they did some test and found out I was infertile. A few months later my sister Dianna came to us and said she would carry a baby for us. We were so excited that she was willing to do that for us. A few months later Dianna is pregnant with our twins! We are so thrilled we are finally getting the family we have always wanted. Three weeks later I find out I'm pregnant too with twins! We find out our due dates are a week apart hers is March 15th and mine is March 22th! Four months later we find out all four genders. We will be welcoming 3 boys & 1 girl. After 9 long months it is time for the babies to arrive. Amazingly they arrive on the same day March 17th. We name them Cillian Robert, Aodhan Christian, Ruari Andrew, & Daimhin Elizabeth. The end!

LN: Coleman

DH: Cabhan Hugh
DW: Caireann Kathleen

DS/DS: Cillian Robert & Aodhan Christian
{Cillian & Aodhan are identical and have curly blonde hair and blue eyes}
DS/DD: Ruari Andrew & Diamhin Elizabeth
{Ruari has wavy strawberry blonde hair and green eyes, and Diamhin has curly dark brown hair and blue eyes}

Cabhan & Caireann Coleman w/ Cillian, Aodhan, Ruari, & Diamhin.

#5 Cascadia

Cascadia

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:27 PM

Isaac and I just got married and wanted to start our family. So we started trying and nothing happened. So they did some test and found out I was infertile. A few months later my sister Bethany came to us and said she would carry a baby for us. We were so excited that she was willing to do that for us. A few months later Bethany is pregnant with our twins! We are so thrilled we are finally getting the family we have always wanted. Three weeks later I find out I'm pregnant too with twins! We find out our due dates are a week apart hers is February 10th and mine is February 16th. Four months later we find out all four genders. We will be welcoming G/G twins and G/B twins. After 9 long months it is time for the babies to arrive. Amazingly they arrive on the same day February 14th. We name them Nova Kathleen, Stella Michelle, Luna Pauline and Leo William. The end!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users